Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & ELISABETH #1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 3:29:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]A white-haired lady sits across from you, her hair a sheer white in stark contrast to the absolute black fabric of her clothes. Her aged face and tired gaze falls upon you, though shadows obscure much of her looks.[break][break]

"stumbled upon the hexenzirkel, have you? are you in the right place?"[break][break]

She has company. You're outnumbered.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the Hexenzirkel.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Recieve 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 3:47:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

JOIN THE HEXENZIRKEL
[break]

The porcelain face before Barnaby was eerily familiar. Her phrasing, however, was not. [break][break]

He pulled up his phone and looked up the definition for Hexenzirkel. [break][break]

"Witches? Yeah, that tracks." The admin's gaze flicked from his phone screen to Elisa's face. "We in the right place?"

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 5:25:18 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

JOIN THE HEXENZIRKEL

[break]

"I think so?"[break][break]

Her answer held precious little confidence. This was not an arena that Elisabeth felt capable in, though she was not so ignorant in it as she once had been. In fact, in some ways, she had become quite versed in this pasttime.[break][break]

"This is like those Macro Cosmos games, isn't it?" she commented, glancing up at her companion with an arch of her brow. "Did you ever play those? Otomes, I think people called them."[break][break]

She stared down again at the small phone in her hands, frowning. The last time she had done this sort of thing, supposedly, a from another universe had reached out to her and guided her to Tapu Fini.[break][break]

Who knew what might happen this time?

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 17:42:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]HEXENZIRKEL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to impress the white-haired lady in order to join the Hexenzirkel. She leaves her seat at the table alongside several other shadowy figures that ascend at the same time. They clap. As they do, several eyes begin to emerge in the darkness, blinking, staring at you:[break][break]

Suddenly, odd voices flood your head: "your pr▉▉e▉ce here is an ano▉▉ly and must not be per▉▉ved. we will h▉de you. we will work in the d▉rk to pre▉s▉rve all things."[break][break]

They begin to surround you with open arms...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Succumb or flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 18:56:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

FLEE
[break]

"Maybe once or twice..." Barnaby replied to her question about Otomes, his attention on the white-haired witch but not really acknowledging her.[break][break]

This sort of thing was much more jarring than simply thumbing options on a phone screen. Though it was a simulation, so many aspects of it felt real.[break][break]

Like all of those eyes emerging from the darkness. Or the flood of distorted voices hollering in his mind.[break][break]

...your presence here is an anomaly and must not be perceived. we will hide you. we will work in the dark to preserve all things...
[break]

Barnaby's hand shot to his side, hooking around 's wrist.[break][break]

"Run."

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:03:57 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

FLEE.

[break]

The way 's hand grabbed her wrist startled her, and she fell into the urgency of his footsteps as she blindly followed him into the unknown.[break][break]

Behind them both, the white-haired woman dwindled to a smaller silhouette, and Elisabeth tore her eyes away to look at her companion with a rare flicker of concern.[break][break]

"Run where?" she asked breathlessly, a sinking feeling of dread surrounding her. She feared that like in the Cloud, her powers would flee her here; she wondered if no Divine patron could provide her with its power, and no thorns would flower behind her to cover their trail.[break][break]

To her relief, they appeared when her spite desired them, blotting out their foes behind a hideous thicket of briars. "How do we escape?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 PTS

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 19:05:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 1:53:30 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

STEAL A SOUL
[break]

Anywhere.[break][break]

There was no exit in this simulated world. No EJECT button that they could utilize when things got too messy. Death was their only release, until they made it to the end.[break][break]

So, Barnaby simply ran away in the opposite direction of the Hexenzirkel until the realm shifted around them.[break][break]

They materialized in a drastically different space. Dark, eerie, tomb-like. Souls of the dead wavered in the moonlight, wisps taken in by a dominating, ghostly presence. Barnaby stared down the SPIRITOMB, weighing his options. [break][break]

"Not much here to do but... steal from that, hm?" [break][break]

He knew vaguely of the Forbidden Pokémon's origins. How it harbored the souls of the dead within itself. Used them to manifest it's semi-corporeal form. [break][break]

After releasing his CHANDELURE — a Pokémon known to lure in lost spirits — Barnaby then looked to Elisa for confirmation that she agreed with his plan.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 3:48:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

STEAL A SOUL.

[break]

Fear ebbed as quickly as it came; the witch that had instilled such terror in them both vanished as if she never existed at all, only for a miasma of lost souls dancing around a Spiritomb to replace her.[break][break]

How much of this is real, Elisabeth found herself wondering, relying on her companion's calm to steady herself. How much fear is reasonable? Can anything hurt us here?[break][break]

She watched the souls fade in and out of focus, and as Barnaby released his Chandelure, she did the same with her Misdreavus.[break][break]

"We're thieves anyway, aren't we?" she said, a smirk answering him as she regained her previous confidence. If threats here were so easy to evade, perhaps there was no reason to fear the unknown so greatly.[break][break]

Perhaps this was just a game of pretend.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 3:49:34 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]One (or more) of you grabs a soul wisp. It immediately plunges into their body to possess them. Their face slowly twists and contorts into the visage of a Spiritomb's: an unsettling metamorphosis.[break][break]

The possessed immediately attempt to commit a misdeed of some kind, perhaps, a hostile maneuver towards their allies.[break][break]

Upon saving your friend, the scenario will shift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Rescue your friend.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:02:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RESCUE YOUR FRIEND
[break]

The wisps, lured in by the calming glow of CHANDELURE's flames, came to Barnaby before Elisa. They practically fluttered into his hand — and subsequently showed their monstrous abilities to him first.[break][break]

His body creaked and contorted like a Marionette doll, spasming in unnatural ways until a horrible metamorphosis occurred. Though this was a simulated event, the pain and helplessness were real — and could be heard in the way his screams left his throat. This was short-lived, however, as silence soon fell over the cavern.[break][break]

With the transformation nearly complete, Barnaby's once-beautiful face was now changed to that of a SPIRITOMB's jagged smile.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:09:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

RESCUE YOUR FRIEND.

[break]

It wasn't the first time she'd seen a ghost pass through someone. A brief memory of , his gun aimed at her head, flashed in her mind's eye before vanishing as drew towards her with a jagged smile that was not his own.[break][break]

"That was unwise," came her sneering reply, speaking not to the man across from her but the ghost that inhabited his form. "You should have possessed us instead. We are far more vengeful."[break][break]

Vines shot up from the ground to snake around his ankles, seeking to hold him in place as her own Misdreavus drifted closer with a playful grin. A CONFUSE RAY attempted to befuddle the spirit into inaction, before Lavender did a trick of her own: seeking to cohabitate with the Spiritomb's essence in this new body.[break][break]

And in doing so, hopefully she'd push the other hostile entity out.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 PTS

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:40:53 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 21:00:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

BATTLE IT
[break]

The intruding spirit was successfully pushed from Barnaby's body, leaving him crouched over the cavern floor and clutching at his chest. He'd never felt such an invasive pain before. How was this realm able to replicate such a thing?[break][break]

It mattered little to speculate in the moment. These scenarios flashed by without reprieve; within seconds of his rescue, the pair found themselves whisked away to the high seas.[break][break]

"Thanks," Barnaby barely managed to sputter out as he righted himself, using a hand against the brim of the ship to rise to his feet. "What do you suppose—" [break][break]

The answer came before he could even finish his question. From the cloudy murk came a claws beast, threatening in appearance with it's ominous, cutting glare. He wasn't going to take any chances with this one.[break][break]

"Kill it!" The admin ordered, flinging his CHARIZARD's Luxury Ball into the air for it to be released mid-flight.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 pts

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 21:58:20 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

BATTLE IT.

[break]

Oh. Another battle by sea.[break][break]

What little relief Barnaby's return to sanity had brought her dispelled instantly with the arrival of this new scenario.[break][break]

Discomfort welled within her as Elisabeth stood closer to , now back to back as the world around them jostled on unsteady waves. It reminded her of fighting and , back during the events of the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

That battle had not gone as she'd wanted, either. She was a creature that did far better on land, than at the sea's fickle mercy.[break][break]

"Gods can die, too," Elisabeth reassured her companion as she summoned Wo-chien into the fray, its ochre eyes narrowing in on this peculiar thunderous creature in the gloom. "We bow to no one."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 PTS