[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The RKS Simulation (Kouji x Amor)
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 1:50:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Much like with his other partners, Amor is eager to figure out what is going in this space, what causes it to tick. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, and since this is his first time in this particular one he has no idea what to expect. Not that he has any idea what to expect normally. Once again he has brought his strongest pokemon, not knowing what dangers he may face, but it couldn't be worse than anything else he had already experienced. This time though he was here with , someone he had met before, though they weren't on as good terms as he was with .

Maybe facing virtual life, or death with each other would fix that? Though there was one problem Amor had no idea what sort of level they were in now. There was sand all around them, great dunes, and people that did not dress for the modern era. Were they in the past? Amor frowned a little as he did the obvious, and asked what they were doing, and where they were. Before they were told to go check out their great protector that they were building. Or were they building this for the great protector? Amor had no clue, but he did see the pulsating purple rock. The way it breathed like a lung, teeming with energy.

"What....Is going on...." He let the words drift in the air as he walked toward it not caring about the boulders that had been stacked on top of one another. "Should we take it?" This did seem like a power up from a video game....Or a trap. Either one would make him wiser than he was before.

"What do you tink Kouji?" Of course he could make all the decisions, but that wouldn't be fair.

TLDR
Amor wants to Touch the Purple Chunk!

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 4:20:34 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","body"]

This place was strange, Kouji understood that; but at the same time…Was this really Hoenn? He wasn’t the brainiest, even after that whole…Dream Shebacle, he felt different to before, but that didn’t mean that much.
[break][break]
The things he needed to do had not, and would not change.
[break][break]
”Just take it if you want to, no point in pretending to be a shy girl; you’re the senior one here, you’ll just make whatever choice you had in mind already, yeah?” He said with a half smirk as he finished; it lacked the spark of youthful energy he had held a couple of months prior, but all the same.
[break][break]
It still looked far too cocky, especially with what he was saying, so he went forward and pressed his hand on the rock, as if to take it; but that just caused the world to change.

[break][break]

NOTES

-Kouji goes with touching the rock since he thinks that's what Amor wants to do.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#ACDD70;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".gunstest6 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 4:20:53 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 20:24:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 10:59:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

That vision....It was the same thing that Azelf had told him about, the fourth would bring ruin....Before he could ponder on it further the space around them warped, and seemed to suck them in like water down a drain, and suddenly, they were in Mauville. Amor recognized this place from his frequent visits there. Before they could meander further however he heard the man call out to them, and he frowned a bit as he recognized this man.

This is the one that he fought right after joining Rocket....It was the one that had been torn in half when he attempted to teleport away. Amor remembered that vividly. However here they were being forced to play his game again, and he frowned a little. This was one of the few places he hadn't done yet in this simulation.

"Heads...." Amor answered this time, because he was curious as to what was going to happen whether they got it right, or wrong. There didn't seem to be a need to battle him right now.

TLDR
Amor calls heads!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights