awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 18:58:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

If Miss Elise was to look for him, he would not be at the Fortree Gym.

In fact there was nobody there today, seeing as the Gym proper itself was closed and only a skeleton crew of staffers were around for emergency services should the Sanctuary get unexpected patient visits or cases rushed their way…

The next logical place to look for him would be over at Fortree General, also known as the one place he never wanted to visit. On most days.

However, after what had happened down at Route 120? After those twenty years that had blipped by in an instant? Who the fuck wouldn’t be scared of suddenly wanting to catch up on…

Yeah.

And so it would be here that she would find him in a private room. Physically he looked alright, but deep inside?

Who the hell said he was alright, anyway?

Instead of the standard white, thin blanket, she would see a handmade quilt that had cute avianid Pokémon stitched into its face spread out on the bed—and the Birddad™ himself, looking absolutely bored as he was staring out the window.

Ugh.

Why did these check-ups take fucking forever?!

( was out somewhere, for now.)

who ordered even more emotional damage?! timelined after this as if he didn’t have enough already good grief

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 19:35:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After the events of being stuck in an alternate world for 20 years, the royal ambassador makes the trip to Fortree to come see Alexei since he wanted a meeting with her after some time of recovering from the stress. She wouldn’t be able to find him near or at the gym since the handful of staff told her that the man was out there somewhere in the city. Well, her meeting with the Fortree gym leader was also after…[break][break]

She broke up with her current boyfriend, on good terms than worse. The silver-haired man wanted the best for her when they did and she wanted her beloved to be happy too.[break][break]

Finding the Fortree General building, she asks to find where he was and after the receptionist shows her the private room Alexei was staying in, the royal opens the door to find Alexei bundled up in a cute looking quilt with bird Pokemon patterns while staring out the window.[break][break]

“Oh um… Mr. Alexei?” The young dark magenta haired royal speaks up a little while thinking back to how she was going to cope with a break-up. “You’ve asked me to see me when we were both rested, so here I am.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 19:44:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was a Pikipek on the windowsill, chittering to him on the other side of the glass.

What was up with his avian armada always taking up a defensive line whenever he was admitted to the hospital, even if just for an afternoon for his blood work?

Oh, that’s right…

The moment said Pikipek suddenly took off, though, he realized he was no longer alone in the room as he saw a familiar reflection in the glass window—

“Oh, hello there Miss Elise,” he began as he turned to face her, weary but friendly smile on his face.

“Sorry you had to see me all like this. But, believe it or not, I actually insisted to come here today. M’boyfriend almost fell out of his clothes when I brought it up.”

Complete with a wry smirk on his face.

who ordered even more emotional damage?! timelined after this as if he didn’t have enough already good grief

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:08:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

At his boyfriend almost falling out of his clothes when the gym leader insisted on coming there, she understood that Alexei himself had gone through a great deal of being stuck in a hellhole of Hammerlocke city back in the other world for 20 long years without his boyfriend being there. Yes, they did have each other, but the pining over their loved ones was a bit much to bear. Everyone else was tired and had to go home to rest, so she could return back to her ambassadorial duties in the office the day after.[break][break]

“I’m sure your boyfriend worries much over you when you’ve returned to Fortree.” She gave Alexei a smile before her smiling expression appeared to drop at the word of ‘boyfriend’, mainly because she was not together with hers anymore. “Before I met up with you today, I’ve met up with Mr. Rose a week ago and he spoke with me about breaking up. I wanted him to be happy, so he and I decided together that we would break up on good terms.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 20:46:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know how… how different it feels? Talking with someone about the entire experience who wasn’t there?” he began quietly as he let his fingers idle and fuss around with the handmade quilt.

“Like how there’s a gulf between you and the other person—wait. Wait, hold up,” he backtracked the moment she mentioned that she and a certain silver-haired man were no longer together.

His thoughts went a thousand miles a minute at her proclamation.

“Was there any other underlying reason for the separation? Is it—is it temporary? Is there like, any chance of you two getting back together down the road again?”

Sorry for all the questions, however his behavior swung around like a hawk the moment she mentioned that she’d gone through a breakup of her own.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 18:35:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She did remember that his boyfriend wasn’t there to be with him in the alternate reality, but the gym leader put his concern over her break-up with Mr. Rose as he asks if there was an underlying reason for it. “I talked about my experience in the other reality with him and it turned out that he was in the other alternate reality where he couldn’t be with me. He experienced some things and needed to process them, so that was the reason for him ending our relationship.” A response came from the ambassador while he asked if there was any way this was temporary or some chance for them to get back together.[break][break]

“I won’t know how long it will take for him to process things on his end, but he didn’t say any defined date for when we’ll try it again. I do care for him enough that I’d like to see him happy than myself.” She responded to the gym leader’s other words with a little sigh though if Amor didn’t find anyone else in the meantime that they were separated, maybe they would try again at the dating scene.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 16:28:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment she mentioned that even had also ended up in an alternate reality, he stopped dead for a few moments.

“Wait. You said he was also in an alternate reality. But. But I don’t remember seeing him on our battlefield during the charge near Postwick,” he backtracked. Were there two separate instances?

Because to be fair, the one he was more familiar with was their ‘version’ of Hammerlocke, be that as it may.

“Did. Did he mention what city he was in?” he continued a few moments later.

Surely… surely there wasn’t like some kind of ‘alternate’ alternate universe within where they were whisked away to?! How was that even possible?!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 1:06:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was not in their reality that she would’ve saw Amor in since he had a similar experience like hers. She knew that he was getting time to process over what happened in that world, but he didn’t talk much about his own experience with her. “No, I didn’t see him at the battle of Postwick. I’ve…seen a knight that looked like Amor when he protected me from the attack.” A response came with a shake of her head though the knight that looked like her ex boyfriend really made her a little uncomfortable to know that the faces of those peasants really appeared to be those she was familiar with.[break][break]

When she had talked with him in Lilycove, Amor hadn’t made any mention of the city he was in. “He didn’t mention a city that he was in when I talked with him. Just that he shared about having a similar experience with me, but nothing else about his time there.” She responds back to the gym leader with a look of worry, given that Amor appeared to be closed off with her and she didn’t want to impose on him if he didn’t feel like talking about it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 21:58:28 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When she mentioned encountering a knight that had ’s features, he froze.

It was just… just like…

“…remember the time I called your attention after we landed back on the ground, after riding down the djinni’s tail to safety?” he began quietly.

“…I also saw someone that looked like my boyfriend, covered me from behind because I left my back side exposed throughout that part of the battle,” he continued as he then shook his head. Violently.

They were here now, and they were safe.

Safe… right?

“Hm,” he pondered a few moments later. “How long has it been since you last spoke with him? Did… did he look like he would relent if you returned to the topic after some time?”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 3:59:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Back in the Battle of Postwick when they were fighting the Gigantamax Galarian starters and their generals, she did hear Alexei call out her name to get her attention through the gym leader seeing someone that looked like his boyfriend. “Oh… The fact that I saw Amor’s face on that knight did unsettle me for a time and I’m sure Amor would’ve seen the same if he was in a different reality than we were.” Her response became a little concerned since most of the people who weren’t them had married some of the peasants there. Did they not think that the faces of the peasants looked a bit too familiar?[break][break]

As Alexei asks how long had it been since she last spoke with her ex boyfriend and if it looked like Amor would relent after they could return to the topic after the time would come again for them to talk. “We last talked a couple of weeks and I think he did say he would relent after he had time to reflect.” The royal replied after thinking on the last time she did talk with her ex boyfriend about the experience she had in ‘Hammerlocke’.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 20:56:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“That’s good, at least,” he hummed quietly once she reaffirmed that the other man was willing to talk things out with her at some point in the future.

“None of that sudden breaking up for no reason at all business.”

He had a suspicion as to why the other man may have reacted the way he did—it also may have had something to do with the ‘peasantry’ back in that blasted version of Galar sharing features that reminded them of the people they knew here in this world.

“Because, Miss Elise, and I shit you not, if anyone. And I mean anyone, does that to any person I consider a friend. They won’t know what the fuck’s going to hit them.”

Was it just him or did his voice get a little scary there for a few moments? A literal ‘blink and you’ll miss it’ moment.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 16:02:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Damn it… If Amor had told her what happened on his side of the other reality, she probably would’ve understood what was causing him to be so down. The guy didn’t tell her much and that he didn’t open up to her about it. Still, he did love her and that she’d wait if possible. “Thank you, I’m glad that we’ve met and became friends over the course of being in the alternate ‘Galar’.” The royal tries to force herself to smile at Alex getting to be in dad mode though the sting of the break-up still made her hurt.[break][break]

“If I can ask about your partner, are you two okay again? I was sure that yours would try to patch up with you after you two had that heated argument, was it?” Elise maybe vaguely recalled Alex telling her about his own partner when the two of them were separated after she and Alex ended up in the dream reality.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Post Goodbye Galar

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
trauma central [m][c]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 21:06:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He had to laugh a little, the moment she asked about how him and were handling things.

“Well… according to him, I didn’t want to come out of bed for a few days. Like right after we got back, I was mostly drifting in and out because. You know. The shock of coming back home, back here, to safety, hadn’t completely set in.”

It wasn’t just that—there were a lot of words exchanged, and my god they were incredibly sappy.

“The moment I could function properly, and… and that took a while, mind… I asked him to bring me here so I could. Well, you can see. This.”

He waved around at the room.

“I never did tell you why I had to be extra-careful about getting injured while we were trapped in that alternate Hammerlocke, did I?”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights