Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
RKS: BARNABY & CILLIAN #2
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 0:33:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 0:48:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

DISTURB THE BOULDERS
[break]

It was so odd how, despite this being a simulated realm, things like the blistering desert heat and grains of sand blowing into one's eyes felt so real. Barnaby supposed that this was meant to be an authentic experience, he just wasn't sure... why.[break][break]

He didn't dwell on it long. As he and crossed the threshold into the half-built ruin, the admin relayed stoically, "Whether you touch the glowing rock or the giant boulders, both outcomes involve Legendary Pokémon."[break][break]

This particular scenario had already been seen several times by .[break][break]

"I'll leave it up to you to decide what we do, Cillian."

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2023 1:09:37 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Finding himself once more among baking desert sands, Cillian fully expects to want to touch the purple chunk. It's what everyone else he's been to this god-forsaken temple wants to do, thus far.[break][break]

He's pleasantly surprised, then, by the Admin's words.[break][break]

"Everyone always insists on touching the damn rock," he gripes, meaning the purple rock and not the boulders that surround the site. "I've been here three times before this, did you know?"[break][break]

Apparently this is Barnaby's third time, at least.[break][break]

With a decisive smirk, Cillian reaches out to knock the stacked boulders over like a misbehaving cat.[break][break]

DISTURB THE BOULDERS
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:44:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You disturb the boulders in some way...[break][break]

"stop!" A sharp cry alerts you to a worker who rushes in with shaking hands.[break][break]

The mysterious material pulses and the boulders begin to meld into each other. Life begins to course through the stacked stones. Stony limbs rise and push its heavy monolith of a torso from the ground. It begins to expand in size continuously and pulses with a powerful energy that begins to metamorphose the surrounding rocks and sediment...[break][break]

Before you can witness any more, you must evacuate. A bastardized REGIROCK has been born and is tearing the tomb down with all of you inside of it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:51:37 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

FLEE
[break]

"Three? Wow, you've been quite prolific."[break][break]

His tone was conversational, verging on bored. Knowing what comes next left the simulation feeling predicable and bland. Barnaby wanted to see more, see all of what this space had to offer.[break][break]

Already so many questions had sprung from his experiences here.[break][break]

As the REGIROCK began its rampage, Barnaby waved onward and began jogging toward the exit. The temple was already beginning to crumble; it would be annoying to die here before they ventured further into the simulation.

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 50 pts

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 8:13:34 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I'd call it 'unlucky'."[break][break]

He'd like to see other things, or at least something other than the Skeleton's scripted battle against Deoxys. Blessedly, Barnaby doesn't stop him from disturbing the rock.[break][break]

One of the workers tries to, but Cillian turns to him with a flat, "You aren't real."[break][break]

When he turns back to the creation of his chaos, the underboss grins to see a Regirock push itself up from the earth. He'd be far more terrified if this were real; it's not the first time he's seen the behemoth.[break][break]

That said, he doesn't want to experience being crushed under tons of rock. The pain will feel real enough.[break][break]

Turning on his heel, Cillian pursues into the desert as its sands drain away.[break][break]

FLEE
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 2:21:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The Hoenn region has plunged into war. Battles are waged between Team Rocket and the League throughout the land. From this high on MT. CHIMNEY, you can see the destruction taking place. Cities groan as earthquakes raze buildings. Flames burn through forests and fields.[break][break]

Farhan, a Kindler, stands before you. He seems to be protecting the volcano's mouth for whatever reason. As a bead of sweat rolls down his cheek, the man says: "do you come in peace, or to violate this sacred mountain?"[break][break]

He waits, pokeballs in hand. His gaze rests on a peculiar device you have hauled up here. It looks like a bomb of some kind.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Aid him.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 22:00:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

DEFEAT HIM
[break]

From one ruin to another. [break][break]

As looked from on high, he saw nothing but devastation below him. Hoenn was thrust into chaos — or perhaps the kettle had just finally boiled over. It was a bleak view of what was to come.[break][break]

But was this future guaranteed?[break][break]

Seeing another familiar face, Barnaby held off on responding before getting input from . [break][break]

Did the underboss also recognize this man? Farhan. Barnaby knew him from the Fleur Tea Atelier, the Rondez-view of Luv game... he kept popping up. Why?[break][break]

"I don't trust him, Cillian."[break][break]

Looking to the odd device in Cil's hand, the admin nodded toward Farhan, the implication clear.[break][break]

"Let's not choose peace today."

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 3:48:53 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Briefly, Cillian mistakes this shift for KANTO.[break][break]

Smoke clots the air in heavy clouds, the acrid tang of it sharp in the back of his throat. Cities burn and ideals clash. But as his eyes adjust to the hazy skyline, he recognizes different landmarks than what he expects.[break][break]

Is this the future? He swallows concern in favour of complacence, turning away from the grisly sight only when a voice draws him in.[break][break]

"Farhan." Cillian frowns, following the Kindler's gaze to — was that a bomb? Rocket's underboss blinks, shrugs. "I suppose we must be here to violate your mountain, then."[break][break]

He feels the detonator in his hand, reaches for a pokeball with the other.[break][break]

"For the glory of Team Rocket, I presume."[break][break]

DEFEAT HIM
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 18:32:47 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FARHAN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You decide to kill him—or subdue him. Whatever your decision, Farhan senses your hostile intentions and attacks first. He calls upon two other Kindler trainers.[break][break]

With his TORKOAL and two other FIRE-TYPE PKMN, he engages in battle with you all before the bubbling magmatic chamber of Mt. Chimney.[break][break]

Eventually, he is defeated. The device is pushed into the volcano by yourselves or non-descript reinforcements that arrive. When it is pushed into the magma, the device explodes. As the bomb's energy is releases and surges through the mountain, the volcano begins to quake...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]Escape before the eruption.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 21:30:25 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

ESCAPE BEFORE THE ERUPTION
[break]

The kindlers were swiftly dealt with.[break][break]

Despite the impending eruption, Barnaby appeared rather insouciant about the entire scenario, perhaps due in part to 's quip about violating Farhan's mountain.[break][break]

It was hard to take volcanic disaster seriously when one knew that it was a simple pixelated projection. Still, it raised the question — why would, presumably TEAM ROCKET, want to incite an eruption at Mt. Chimney?[break][break]

Barnaby shared his thoughts with Cillian.[break][break]

"What do you think this means? Why target Mt. Chimney?"

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 100 pts

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 13:17:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian's Tyranitar challenges the fire-types with quaking earth, causing the mountain to rumble long before the Kindlers fall. As much to see what might happen as to acknowledge the inevitability of the simulated outcome, Cillian kicks the bomb into the volcano's heart.[break][break]

No detonation is needed; the heat of the lava triggers it for them. Mt. Chimney's wounded bellows nearly drown out Barnaby's question.[break][break]

Cillian signals to run, if only in the hopes they might witness the aftermath of this choice.[break][break]

"Why does Walsh ask us to do anything?" He can only assume their Boss is behind this scheme. "Perhaps to keep Moltres from falling into the League's hands. Or maybe Walsh just wants to see what'll happen."[break][break]

There's a tinge of good-natured sarcasm at the end.[break][break]

Ash coats the back of his throat, and he coughs as they flee the scene of their crimes.

ESCAPE
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 23:50:19 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]divination event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]MYSTIC POKEMON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in the AKALA OUTSKIRTS of ALOLA. Here, a Xatu stands by the cliffside, rooted in place. It is clear that it has been here for a long time, perhaps for many days and nights.[break][break]

Its vacant eyes continuously track the sun... until all of you arrive.[break][break]

Psychically, it casts a vision of your past or future to your minds. Is it accurate? Truthful? Real or false? It is hard to shake the unnerving feeling as the Alolan winds whip past you.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the past.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Receive a vision of the future.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 0:27:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

RECEIVE A VISION OF THE PAST
[break]

It was a fair assumption on 's part.[break][break]

As the two sprinted away from the detonation point, Barnaby thought about MOLTRES' resurrection here at Mt. Chimney. How it bathed in the lava to restore itself.[break][break]

If Mt. Chimney were no more, would that doom their Hoenn's MOLTRES? Prevent another rebirth? Keep it from healing its wounds?[break][break]

The scene changed before Barnaby could share his thoughts with his companion.[break][break]

Their next simulated event was a familiar one. [break][break]

"The Xatu. I received a vision of the future last time I was here." came to mind. "Not my future, mind. I think it had something to do with Zev, oddly enough."[break][break]

"I'd like to see what a vision of the past might look like."

[break]
TOTAL RKS POINTS: 200 pts

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 9:10:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian can think of nothing he'd like less than a glimpse into his own, troubled past.[break][break]

Yet he thinks of his daughter, of the fading memory of her face, and wonders if his longing might be enough to summon such a pleasant dream.[break][break]

"All right," he agrees.[break][break]

Then, frowning, "Zev? Or Necrozma?"[break][break]

VISION OF THE PAST
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]