Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 15:56:55 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

TW: TORTURE & DUB-CON
[break][break]

Session One: [break]
To Be Alone With You
[break]

would awake to a pristinely white, sterile room. Fluorescent lights buzzed overhead, beckoning him to consciousness. Once he roused himself and looked around, he'd see that there were no windows and only one door — an entrance in and out. Within the small space were few furnishings: [break][break]

• a full bed with no coverings, bolted to the floor
  • a metal horizontal dresser, bolted to the floor
  • an acrylic mirror above the dresser, bolted to the wall
  • a metal ladderback chair in one corner, not bolted to the floor
  • a shallow basin that served as both sink and shower
  • a toilet in another corner, with no partition to hide it
[break]

Privacy was a luxury not given to ROCKET prisoners.[break][break]

"Caleb," Came a voice to his left, monotone and detached. Familiar.[break][break]

Sitting on the metal chair, one leg crossed over his knee and hands folded in his lap, was an unmasked . Beside him stood an ALAKAZAM, unnerving in its stillness as it watched the captive on the bed. Its eyes never left Caleb. Not even for a second.[break][break]

"It's time we begin."[break][break]

If he were to try anything — to fight, to run, to panic — he'd find himself restricted.[break][break]

Fettered by chains.[break][break]

Around his wrists, forcing his arms behind his back.[break][break]

To a collar, whose tether ended above the headboard. Bolted to the wall.[break][break]

Neither his crown nor his clothes were anywhere to be seen.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:12:52 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

His dream had been pleasant. A different room, a different time. Silk sheets and feather-stuffed pillows. The sound of rich laughter, the pastel warmth of morning sunlight, and the soft caress of hands that knew him far too well.[break][break]
He was ripped violently from that dream by a sudden sharp pain. He cracked one eye open, and found himself disoriented and nearly blinded by harsh artificial light. His head pounded. His skin prickled.[break][break]
The last thing he remembered was being at the Ancient Tomb with . A sudden dread filled him. Where's Isaac? He thought frantically. Is he okay?[break][break]
The panic caused Caleb to thrash, attempting to shift his body, but he found that his arms had been uncomfortably forced behind his back by a metallic vice grip. Something cold and heavy weighed against his neck, as well. He could barely move at all, fastened soundly to a wall behind his back.[break][break]
He was chained. He was captured. And...he was naked?[break][break]
"Where the hell am I?" He rasped. His voice came out hoarse and gravely to his own ears. He tried to clear his throat, but doing so only made the collar around his neck feel that much more noticeable. That much more oppressive.[break][break]
Then a beautiful, hauntingly familiar voice spoke and Caleb's gaze snapped to the man sitting across from him, his brilliant sapphire eyes stark against the otherwise plain, sterile appearance of the room.[break][break]
Not a room, Caleb realized. A cell.[break][break]
"I know you," Caleb blurted out, an onslaught of competing emotions assaulting him out of nowhere. His head spun, the headache intensifying.[break][break]
"You're the man I – "[break][break]
( - loved is too simple a word - )[break][break]
" - fought in the Ultra Deep Sea."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Make it Double[break]
This tread takes place immediately following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD[break]
Caleb is naked, and his Pokémon / Ranger gear are missing

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:21:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

watched with an unflinching gaze as slowly took in his current reality. Those wild eyes that dulled with recognition, thrashing that stilled when he realized who had brought him here, the way his chains jingled with every startled movement — sweet chimes heralding a new beginning.[break][break]

Satisfaction tingled across the admin's skin at the sight of it all.[break][break]

"Good. You remember. That expedites things." There was no reference to what they had been in that poisoned realm. Whatever had been remembered was purposefully suppressed. None of it was real, after all.[break][break]

"You've been quite the naughty little brother as of late, Caleb." Barnaby continued, his voice as cold and sharp as those sapphires the younger Harcourt loved so much. "So you can probably guess why you're here."[break][break]

The admin paused briefly to allow his words to sink in. For now, he remained seated, content to observe his guest's reactions.[break][break]

"How pleasant your tenure here will be is up to you." Barnaby made sure to hold Caleb's gaze as he began to explain his expectations.[break][break]

"You do as I say, give me what I want," His eyes flicked to the restraints around the other man's wrists before returning to his face.[break][break]

"And I can make this experience more comfortable for you."

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -35px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:47:33 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Naughty little brother.[break][break]
Right. had put Caleb's name back on the Rocket hit list. Every time Caleb stepped outside his home, he was technically at risk. Going to the Ancient Tomb had been a mistake. He'd known it could get him captured - or worse, killed - but he'd gone anyway.[break][break]
Masochist, a voice hissed in the back of his mind. You think you deserve this.[break][break]
"I'm surprised Zev would let someone else do his dirty work," Caleb rasped, glaring defiant eyes at Barnaby. "I must have really pissed him off."[break][break]
Zev aside, Caleb knew the true identities of some of Rocket's other members: the Rangers all knew , for example. had made sure of that. Oddly, however, the man before him was not someone on record, his face absent from the League government's "known criminals" list. And yet, it was an extremely familiar face. Caleb knew it like the back of his hand: every angle, dimple, crease. The beauty of those eyes, a smile that could devour Caleb if he let it. Silken hair the color of midnight.[break][break]
Caleb's hand twitched.[break][break]
The man's name was . The media personality, who's disguise would normally be just good enough to keep his civilian and Rocket lives separate. Except, Caleb didn't actually know him from his talk show. Sure, he'd maybe seen it in passing on television, but Caleb had a nagging feeling that he and Barnaby had (hands around a slender neck, squeezing just enough to tease) talked in-person before.[break][break]
Caleb grinned, wolfish and hostile. Noncompliant. A man with absolutely nothing to lose could not be cowed.[break][break]
"Zev wants me dead. What is it that you want, Barnaby?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place immediately following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:50:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby. So he remembered that name. What a cheeky thing.[break][break]

The defiance was expected. Hoped for, even. It sparked a devilish desire within — a longing to snuff out the flame of resistance burning in Caleb's eyes.[break][break]

"Hm. He seemed rather indifferent, actually." The admin replied, equally as indifferent as he remembered Zev being. [break][break]

"Like he was asking someone to take out the trash." And wasn't that basically the truth? had made it very clear that meant nothing to him now.[break][break]

But he was something to . A toy. An object to be played with and used until he got bored. And perhaps along the way he'd get something useful out of the ranger, too.[break][break]

This wouldn't be divulged to Caleb, however. Not yet. Instead Barnaby unfastened his legs and spread them apart, leaving space at his feet where a LEAGUE dog like belonged.[break][break]

"Crawl over here and I'll tell you." Unspoken was the threat of what he'd do if Caleb didn't comply.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:55:15 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb narrowed his eyes.[break][break]
So, Zev had discarded him, then? The man was truly done with his younger brother, according to Barnaby. Something about that didn't feel quite right to Caleb. Zev was a possessive, controlling man who liked to see a task through to its intended end. He might not care what happened to Caleb during his capture - allowing anyone to torture him - but if Caleb's ultimate fate was death, he had a feeling Zev would not tolerate the news well should Caleb somehow find a way to escape.[break][break]
He'll show up eventually, Caleb thought.[break][break]
Barnaby shifted in his chair, and Caleb's gaze was drawn like a magnet to the man's lithe, graceful figure. A strange, familiar thrill coursed through him at the sight of Barnaby's legs parting, ever so slightly, inviting him in.[break][break]
Caleb almost moved closer. Almost gave in. But that wasn't right: that wasn't their script. He had never really spoken with this man before, but Caleb had a nagging feeling that Barnaby would be disappointed if Caleb didn't make this challenging.[break][break]
And anyway, he wasn't a dog. Not the League's, nor Rockets.[break][break]
"Well, whatever it is, if you want it badly enough, you'll come and claim it."[break][break]
His expression was defiant as he resisted Barnaby's request.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 22:57:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

And claim it he would, in time.[break][break]

Though not known for his patience in everyday life, with things like this, Admin Bee's tolerance for defiance and noncompliance was incredibly robust. It was part of the game, after all, and he planned to savor the slippery slope that was 's inevitable descent into submission.[break][break]

The man was cocky for now. But only because he hadn't been shown the consequences of his poor behavior.[break][break]

It was time to remedy that.[break][break]

A flick of Barnaby's index finger was instruction enough for the ALAKAZAM in the corner. Ever-watching, it had been specifically trained for orders pertaining to this room. Using its PSYCHIC powers, the Pokémon's eyes immediately began to glow as it carried out its master's whims.[break][break]

The chain fastened to Caleb's collar glowed a faint purple — the same color as the ALAKAZAM's eerie gaze — before it was telekinetically yanked upwards into the air... taking the younger Harcourt brother with it.[break][break]

As Caleb dangled by his neck, unable to even use his hands to grasp at the restraint tightening around his throat, Barnaby finally stood from his seat. There was no rush, no hurried expedience in his movements. If anything, he took his sweet time crossing the room.[break][break]

He stopped at the edge of the bed. Looked up with a neutral expression, internally enjoying the way Caleb's face flushed red as he struggled to breathe. The tears beading at the corners of his eyes looked beautiful as they threatened to overflow, his stifled gasps and wheezes sounding like an enchanted melody to .[break][break]

A snap of his fingers and it was over. The psychic hold on Caleb's collar was released, leaving him to collapse back onto the mattress below.[break][break]

There was no time for reprieve, however. While Caleb coughed and fought to catch his breath, Barnaby grabbed hold of his guest's chain, close to the base of the collar, and dragged him over to the dresser and the mirror above it.[break][break]

"You don't seem to understand yet..."[break][break]

Throwing Caleb against the metal frame while still holding his tether, Barnaby used his free hand to yank the man's head back by his hair, giving him a wonderful view of himself: chained, naked, breathless.[break][break]

"...that your life belongs to me now."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:06:37 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Barnaby wasted no time reprimanding Caleb for his defiance.[break][break]
Caleb grunted in pain as he was lifted against his will into the air. Dots of black crept into the corners of his vision as he began to lose oxygen, until everything was coated in a haze of suffocating darkness. His muscles burned and his body screamed for air, but no relief came.[break][break]
Some distant part of his brain - what little cognitive function he still had - whispered that it was far too early for this to be the killing blow. Knowing that, however, did not make the experience any less terrible.[break][break]
And then, abruptly, it ended.[break][break]
Caleb moaned weakly, throat throbbing. He tried to push himself upright with aching arms, but Barnaby yanked on his chain, slamming him unceremoniously into the metal frame of the dresser next to the bed. Sharp corners bit into exposed skin, and Caleb clenched his teeth, feeling the bruises begin to form in real time.[break][break]
And then long, slender fingers grabbed a handful of Caleb's hair, and pulled.[break][break]
Your life belongs to me.[break][break]
Heat rose in the pit of Caleb's stomach, something carnal quivering to life within the chained man. He shuddered, and it had absolutely nothing to do with pain: the ghosts of all the countless ways the two men had toyed with one another haunting Caleb's every ragged breath.[break][break]
The mirror reflected the way his body was reacting to Barnaby's touch: tensed and erect.[break][break]
Still, however, his mind refused to give in. He snarled, taunting Barnaby.[break][break]
"So, is that little psychic trick the worst you can do?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:16:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

didn't expect to break easily. He was ex-ROCKET, after all, and trained in ways to endure torture. Perhaps schooled by less official means, too, given his relation to .[break][break]

Still, the obstinate attitude was a refreshing delight. Most would have stonewalled by now, or given in under the threat of bodily harm. Yet Caleb taunted him, asking for more.[break][break]

"Of course not." Barnaby replied, the ghost of a smirk playing on his lips. The man's challenge was nothing more than a feeble attempt at bravado. It was equal parts laughable and pitiable.[break][break]

still did not grasp the gravity of his position here within the admin's personal cell. But he would learn.[break][break]

His grip on Caleb's hair tightened around a clenched fist, jerking him closer as Barnaby leaned down to whisper in his ear.[break][break]

"This is just the beginning." Barnaby promised, his voice hushed yet expectant. "I'm going to bleed you dry until this beautiful body of yours is unrecognizable. Zev won't even know it's his own little brother ass-up begging for someone to fill his hole."[break][break]

Here Barnaby shifted his face slightly, just enough that he regained eye contact with Caleb in the mirror. A serpentine smile had bloomed on his lips in the seconds that had passed since he'd bent his prisoner over the dresser.[break][break]

"You'll give me what I want eventually." Of that Barnaby had no doubt.[break][break]

"Until then," Abruptly, he pulled away and threw Caleb against the bed; the man slammed roughly against the frame, his arms taking much of the impact as they were still cuffed behind his back. "I don't mind taking my time and breaking you down bit by bit."[break][break]

Barnaby unhurriedly spanned the short distance between them while Caleb recovered himself, casually unfastening the knot of his tie as he did so. Once back in proximity, he eased in close enough to be standing between the other man's sprawled legs.[break][break]

Without warning, Barnaby's right foot stepped in further toward Caleb, its leather Oxford shoe pushing down on the ranger's groin.[break][break]

The threat was implicit.[break][break]

At the same time, Barnaby unzipped his pants.[break][break]

"Open your mouth."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:29:02 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb winced as he was thrown roughly onto the bed, a sharp pain traveling through his shoulders as his entire upper body slammed into the headboard. He nearly snarled a biting comeback to Barnaby's arrogant claims, but stopped himself as the other man's fancy leather shoe made sudden contact with an area the Ranger would rather not injure.[break][break]
Caleb froze, muscles straining, blue eyes - a shade darker than Barnaby's, ocean depths meeting gemstones - glaring up at his captor with real fury colored by a desperate frustration.[break][break]
And then Barnaby unzipped his pants. The other man smirked as he casually pressed himself against Caleb's cheek, unabashedly flaunting himself with a dominance that sent a shiver of desire through Caleb. A primal hunger temporarily overrode the pain, and Caleb's chest hitched as he sucked in a breath.[break][break]
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.[break][break]
He shouldn't do it. He should turn away. He should insult his abuser - even at the risk of genital harm - in order to assert that he was not so easily bought.[break][break]
I want to taste him, Gods but I want to.[break][break]
"You don't deserve this," Caleb muttered dryly. Then he eased his aching body forward towards Barnaby and lowered his mouth. With tongue, he teased the other man - slowly, languidly - the heat of it intoxicating, drawing out every sensation.[break][break]
It was odd, but he felt as if he knew what Barnaby might like - and despite the suffering and the anger and the need to resist, Caleb couldn't help but embrace it.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:42:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

may have known what — courier and spectral rider to the kingdoms of Galar — liked in the remnants of a faded time. But he did not know Admin Bee.[break][break]

Here, in this reality, their nuanced affair was nothing but a distant memory, bleeding at the edges, like a dream swiftly and progressively forgotten once one wakes up. Barnaby knew, on some level, that they'd shared something, but whatever it had been... he simply did not care. Or rather, he wouldn't allow it to weaken his resolve.[break][break]

Perhaps, however, whatever sentiment remained could be used to his advantage.[break][break]

"Oh, but I do, Caleb." Every bit of pleasure that happened in this room was owed to him. After all, was nothing more than a toy serving him on his knees.[break][break]

Lifting a hand, Barnaby brushed his knuckles softly against Caleb's cheek as the man obediently took him in. It was a mollifying gesture, short and sweet, before the admin slid his hand to the back of his guest's head.[break][break]

"Just as you deserve this." Growing tired of the half-assed effort, Barnaby gripped Caleb's hair yet again and abruptly slammed the ranger's face down against his hips.[break][break]

Ignoring any resistance that was likely to come, he continued to roughly force his head down over and over again, relishing how warm and tight Caleb felt as he struggled against him.[break][break]

Fuck, it felt good.[break][break]

In situations like this, though, visual and auditory stimulation were just as satisfying as tactile input. Barnaby enjoyed the panicked look in Caleb's eyes, the way tears finally overflowed onto flushed cheeks, the metallic chiming of his arm restraints as he futilely tried to resist them, his gurgled cries begging for reprieve. It all served to help build to climax.[break][break]

"Haa..." He held the other man against him for a few seconds longer before releasing his grip. While Caleb recovered — likely sputtering on the floor like an idiot — Barnaby readjusted himself and zipped up his pants.[break][break]

"That'll do for now. Here, your reward." Again, the admin snapped his fingers. "His wrists."[break][break]

The ALAKAZAM complied with its master's instruction, psychically unlocking the restraints holding Caleb's arms behind his back.

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 23:58:32 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Whatever memories and impressions gnawed at Caleb's heart like hungry Weedle through an Oran did little to deter Barnaby in his relentless pursuit of Caleb's continued suffering. Perhaps Caleb had imagined the connection he'd felt between them: wished it into existence out of some desperate attempt to convince himself there was a way out of his current predicament.[break][break]
If Barnaby felt anything remotely similar for Caleb, he was doing a hell of a job masking it.[break][break]
Caleb's eyes watered and his jaw ached as the Rocket admin slammed Caleb's face forward to meet his hips, over and over. All the while, mocking sapphires glittered dangerously down at him, daring Caleb to try and pull away.[break][break]
When Barnaby said his name aloud - like a master to a favorite pet - Caleb wanted to hate him for it. All he could really hate, however, was the way his own body responded to the velvet purr of Barnaby's voice. A shiver of pleasure passed through him even as he choked, finding that it was becoming increasingly difficult to breathe properly.[break][break]
It didn't take long for Barnaby to find the release he'd been seeking, filling Caleb's mouth with the hot, sweet taste of him. After a brief moment of respite - almost tender, though Caleb knew that was an illusion - the Ranger was thrown roughly back onto the bed, discarded like a used rag. He sucked in air, sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his composure. To his utter shock, the manacles around his wrists were opened, causing them to fall harmlessly away.[break][break]
His arms were no longer bound behind his back. Tentatively, Caleb flexed them. His fingers tingled as proper circulation returned in sharp waves. He shifted himself so that he was leaning back against the headboard again, more comfortably this time, bare chest heaving from exertion.[break][break]
His desire to thoroughly humiliate his captive momentarily sated, Barnaby should have felt content to leave for a time. To Caleb's dismay, he did not. The Rocket Admin remained, staring intently at Caleb - or so it seemed. What more could he possibly want?[break][break]
It was not lost on Caleb that he was still...aroused. Naked, exposed, he knew Barnaby could see it. He ought to say something, but what could he say? His throat was sore, eyes stinging, cheeks flushed, body bruised and battered...the witty comebacks weren't exactly surfacing as quickly or as readily as they had before.[break][break]
"You don't strike me as the sort of man who hands out rewards so easily," Caleb muttered, voice somehow even more hoarse than before. "Unless that was truly mind-blowing." His eyes flashed with some of their initial rebelliousness, tone laced with further challenge. "Well? Was it?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 0:05:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Still with the insolent attitude. Empty words spoken through spittle and waste-coated lips. He looked ridiculous to , who now regarded with a look of mild indifference.[break][break]

"It wasn't." He replied, deadpan, unimpressed, and uninterested in falling for the ranger's goading remarks.[break][break]

"However, you are correct about one thing... I don't hand out rewards easily." Barnaby’s cobalt gaze flicked to Caleb's crotch. He'd been aroused this entire time... as if he enjoyed being humiliated and used.[break][break]

Hmm. Interesting.[break][break]

"You may have the use of your hands now..."[break][break]

Slowly, that serpentine smile returned to Barnaby's lips.[break][break]

"...but you're not allowed to even touch yourself unless I give you permission."[break][break]

Here he gestured to the ALAKAZAM in the corner. Ever-watching.[break][break]

"Feel free to try, though, if you'd like."[break][break]

With that, Barnaby lazily turned on his heel and walked toward the exit, his parting words to Caleb concise and unceremonious:[break][break]

"Now, clean yourself up. I'll be back soon."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 0:39:00 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Barnaby wasn't entirely wrong about Caleb.[break][break]
Here was a man who felt he deserved to be punished for the sins of his past, acts of violence he thought impossible to absolve. In that sense, he did not break as easily as a man who believed himself undeserving of pain and suffering might: the typical hero who cannot fathom why the universe might see fit to put him through hell.[break][break]
Caleb belonged in hell. He knew it intimately, frequented it on the regular. Better him than someone wholly undeserving.[break][break]
Like Isaac.[break][break]
But the arousal - that wasn't exactly because of the punishment, what it stood for, what it meant. It was because Barnaby, specifically, was the man enacting it. Despite every aching bone in his battered body screaming at him to reject Barnaby in every sense of the word, Caleb could not help but feel attracted to him.[break][break]
This is fucked, he thought, eyeing the closed door. The Alakazam. The stark white-washed walls of his prison. Hatred oozed from his glare, but fizzled out before it amounted to anything actionable. It wasn't directed at his captor, no. It was for himself.[break][break]
For the part of him that looked forward to Barnaby's return, the part that wanted Barnaby to continue touching him. Using him.[break][break]
His gaze slid away from the door, back to the bed, settling warily between his own legs. His fingers opened and closed, flexed, fidgeted. He wasn't supposed to. He'd been warned not to. And yet...[break][break]
The world went dark with pain.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
to be alone with you
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 22:00:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: