Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
EXTRACTION: NAVY & THOMAS [WHITE WOLF]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:11:14 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:14:43 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

This is not unfamiliar territory for them. They have been here before. They’ve fought this battle together. Paranoia grips Navy, but he will not let it show. His own corpse looks up to him and whispers as they pass. The corpses speak with voices that are not his own. Gabe’s voice. Is father’s voice. Strange voices he does not even recognize. The cries of a Gyarados.[break][break]
They say they will never die.[break][break]
Navy will not be afraid. Not with Thomas by his side. Not while he has the black dragon. Vortigern clears them a path, fights with Navy until they’re in the far chamber. He’s rarely been this deep into the place before. His maps and charts help him find his way. They’ll need to act quick.[break][break]
Looks like the Geiger counter’s acting up. We’ve gotta act fast. They’re coming.” He’s already naturally paranoid on that point before Eternatus sings its song into Navy’s mind. “…together, Tom?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:29:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas travels with Michael through the Ultra Sea, he begins to hear voices. The many voices of the Rockets, and other criminals he slaughtered during his time as Wraith. The last whimper of his dear Poochyena, Shadow. The old woman who had to die in the name of Yveltal.

Despite this, the ex-Elite Four forges on, with Michael by his side. With the aid of Kalameet, the group clears the path towards the far chamber.

"Yeah.", Thomas tells Michael with a nod. Against his better judgment, Thomas allows the accursed influence of the Eternatus to enter his mind, splitting the burden equally with his companion.

tags:
notes: Take the brunt equally

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:30:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2023 8:40:45 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

When their minds link and they take this shared burden into themselves, the world shifts around them. Their bodies may be in the cave, but their minds perceive a poisoned world. They’re somewhere else. A path once trodden. Navy, for a few moments longer, is the Pale Rider. From beneath his hood, he looks to Thomas.[break][break]
Come what may, we mine the ore, Lord Benoit.” A sterner voice says. Everywhere he turns, he sees the body of a girl. Her face has faded. The world is cruel. He will never get to see her face again. He has lost that privilege. Instead, she speaks to him. Calls out in a voice Thomas can hear.[break][break]
You’re a warrior.” His daughter says sadly. “I just wish you could have been a father.” Shuwen rushes from his ball and begins smashing his fists against the ore. Bellowing a cry of anguish from Navy’s heart, the bear crushes stone. His fist is powerful. Monsters from another world descend upon them. Caught between the monsters and the ore, Navy makes a decision.[break][break]
Fight!” Navy commands. “Show me your might. We’ll get this ore yet.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Total: 50 RKS points, 1 curio

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 1:10:17 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As their minds link up with the radioactive influence, Thomas finds the world shifting around them. Back to the all too familiar world they were trapped in for twenty years. Back when Thomas was the City Watch of Hammerlocke.

A familiar voice calls out to Thomas, one that Michael can hear. "Thomas, where are you?", the voice questioned. "Why aren't you coming for me?", the voice would inquire.

Though shaken by the familiar voice, dredging up an all too familiar fear, Thomas attempted to shake it off as best as he could, focus on the task at hand.

Ripper pops out of his Pokeball. He joins the Urshifu in smashing away at the ore in the chamber. His mighty pincers allow him to dislodge the material from the wall. Even in the face of oncoming threats, the Scizor focuses on mining the materials they came for.

Thomas pulls out an ordinary sword, taking up a defensive stance with his partner.

tags:
notes: -Focus on mining

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 1:10:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2023 2:51:39 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The poison mist grows thick. Tera shards pulse and reverberate with the terrible power of this place. This creature makes Navy shudder every time. It makes him thinking about what a monumental task it would be to kill this thing. Frankly, he doesn’t know how they’re going to escape at this point.[break][break]
…we’ve got as much ore as we’re going to get.” Navy declares as he looks at the containers made by the League. They’re at the allotted safe maximum. Anymore and they risk bodily harm.[break][break]
Let’s get b—”[break][break]
Two dogs emerge from the poisoned mist, adorned in crowns of venom. Navy mistakes them for the Galarian heroes before their faces come into focus. Canine necks lead to human heads. One is blank, her blue hair trailing the ground. The other must be the face of Andraste, a woman Navy has never met. Her hair is dark. The smell of lilac and gooseberries grows strong.[break][break]
…fuck me do I hate this place.” His voice betrays quiet fury. Shuwen charges the dog that seems to be a mockery of his daughter.[break][break]
The first blow sends her flying back into the fog. She returns with her teeth gripping a massive longsword. It is not the hero’s sword. The design is all different. Navy remembers the girl practicing with this sword.[break][break]
Crystal.” Navy calls out, not even realizing he’s crying. Shuwen crosses his arms to protect himself from a sacred sword.

[break][break]

+ [break]
100 RKS points, 1 Curio

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:22:21 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the influence of the Eternatus reaches its fever pitch, Thomas' eyes dilate, his breaths become shorter and sharpened. He looks around him in a state of hyper awareness. Despite his best efforts to keep cool, panic and paranoia set in.

Thankfully, their Pokemon finish filling the containers with the supplies. "Thought you'd never-", Thomas started, before his relief turned to horror.

As the two dogs emerged, he'd take notice to the faces. The dark-haired one matched the face of Andraste perfectly.

"Andraste.", Thomas greeted her solemnly.

"Thomas, you abandoned me!", the dog spoke in a familiar, scornful voice, as she attempted to smash into him with Iron Head.

Kuma Lisa hopped out of her Pokeball, acting to Protect her master from the abomination that attacked him.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:22:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:30:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He’s not in the business of running. Even if it means losing part of their load, he will not run. A warrior doesn’t show his back to anyone, least of all things that mock both his past and the heroes he would find. Shuwen lunges forward, basking in infinity energy. His fists slam into the dog with a blank face. Again and again he strikes, relentless, unforgiving.[break][break]
Ore falls out of their bags. They won’t be able to carry all of it out at this rate. Beyond the glass, Navy sees for the first time another world. It’s Hoenn – no, the wider world. All of it covered with land. A world with practically no sea…that seems a terrifying world.[break][break]
Fuck ‘em up, Shuwen!” Navy shouts. His Urshifu is only too happy to comply, slamming his fists into them. One of the dogs is thrown into the fog and does not seem to come out again. He looks to Thomas and the other.[break][break]
Hurry up, Tom. We’ve gotta get going.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2023 4:41:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Ripper soon joins his 'sister' in battling the dog that bore Andraste's face. In a fit of rage, she continues her assault against the two. Despite this, the duo remain unfaltering, Ripper striking her with rapid, brutal Bullet Punches, while Kuma Lisa unleashes Extrasensory bursts of psychic energy hurdling towards the abomination.

As the two make off with their load, Thomas using every bit of his strength to hold himself together, Thomas catches glimpses of another world. Of a world with far more land than sea. Thomas could only imagine the hell such a world would be to live in. He couldn't help but wonder if they were a future threat to contend with. Or if it was a glimpse into another grim future.

"Thomas, you will always be alone!", the dog barked out to him spitefully, before one final attack sent her flying back into the fog, where she seemed to stay.

"I hear you!", Thomas tells Michael, as he moves to get the hell out of the area with his partner.

tags:
notes: Lessen the load and escape

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2023 20:05:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXTRACTION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: