Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 2:34:44 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Man…” Navy grumbles as, too late, he sees the writing on the wall. His Pokemon all come to him. It’s insidious, really. It’d take a real bastard to know the hearts of Pokemon well enough to bait a trap this perfect.[break][break]
Hattori, Raijin, and Voyager all come to him. What binds them inexorably in this moment is one thing: mankind’s original sin, its second magic. Love. Love brings them to him. Hattori, who loves him more than any of his Pokemon, is there first. He skids across the steps, meaning to create a substitute of his own before the stones close.[break][break]
Fuck off, Kyle.” He says with laughter on his lips, like they’re kids playing in the streets of Slateport again. His words ring through loud and clear, echoing across the battlefield.[break][break]
Voyager and Raijin join them there. They’re trapped within the dome. Frankly, the proper thing to do here is quit. Hand Kyle his badge. Move on. Say he got got. Laugh about it, have a drink and a pizza.[break][break]
Oh, Navy, I’m so lazy.” He mocks Kyle. “Man, I just hate doing work.”[break][break]
What a load of bullshit!”[break][break]
One side of the stone dome starts changing color. Brown turns to light, snowy blue. Blue turns to red. Powering through like a moron who doesn’t know when to quit, riding atop his own poor copy of the champion’s ride, Navy powers through. All three of his Pokemon are in tight formation. Hattori’s riding Navy’s shoulder. Jolteon’s running at his side.[break][break]
You and those wolves. You guys really piss me off!” He cracks a wide grin. “You’re so Arceus-damn smart that you shit better strategies than half of Rocket can cook up. You’re so strong it isn’t funny. So listen up, I’ll tell you like I’m gonna tell Zacian and Zamazenta!”’[break][break]
Jolteon fires off bolts of lightning that would do his namesake proud. Hattori’s shuriken take on a psychic quality, guided by supernatural, extrasensory precision. Voyager gives them both a helping hand, making himself a hard target. He jumps about in a nigh-unpredictable pattern. Left one minute. Randomly pivoting back. Diving behind a rock. Seeming to circle Kyle, then heading right for him.[break][break]
Get off your lazy ass and fight! This is your home? You wanna stay here so bad? Then show me how bad you wanna fight for it, hero!

[break][break]

+ [break]
Men fight with their hearts

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 16:57:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"smart? i don't even have a degree, dude," he quips.

kyle recalls the fainted furfrou back to its ball before taking a piece of rock from the broken stone edge, chucking one at every visible camera.

"that's why i don't see why people keep chasing after them." zacian and zamazenta. he finds himself relating to them even before navy had pointed it out. "they're literally just above average denizens of the region and people treat them as gods with no flaws."

as far as he knows, zacian and zamazenta provides no control over time and space, nor the ability to control tides or create land. they just have brute strength aiding them in their endeavors.

"i get them, though," he tells navy. "or at least i think i do."

he hops on the back of his entei, zooming past most obstacles and barreling over the arcanine with extreme speed. kyle uses the whiplash to launch himself off of entei's back, landing on the ground disgracefully with a thud.

casually, he gets back to his feet. his hand dusts off ashes from stray bolts that have hit them, and his tongue clicks with every nick the shurikens have made on the fabric that he finds.

"i do fight. i'm trying my best. i'm actually a bit of a pacifist, but here i am." the scent of smoke starts to permeate from the ground beneath kyle's feet. "zacian. zamazenta. their weapons have worn down, but they still fought their best. don't you think your expectations were just too high?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 9:51:39 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Could be.” Navy agrees, although, as always, it is but the preamble to what he has to say next. Hattori’s eye trails down to the smoke beneath Kyle’s feet. He tugs at Voyager and Navy, trying to pull them both back.[break][break]
But I wouldn’t ask anyone to do somethin’ I wouldn’t do.” He’s guilty of many things, but inaction isn’t one of them. Not anymore. Not now that he’s seen the writing on the wall.[break][break]
That’s why they need to fight! If people who can’t control space, time or any of that bullshit would, we wouldn’t need heroes. All I know’s this!”[break][break]
Hattori is hesitant to attack. He senses this is a battle of wills at the moment…at least until it’s not. The shinobi, at least, tries to be conscious of the rising smoke.[break][break]
When I don’t have a weapon, I punch! If I lose my arms, I kick. If they cut off my legs, I bite. When they knock my teeth out, I’ll spit. Don’t go gently into the night. Not when everyone won’t shut up about the death of the universe or what the hell ever. There’ll always be a fight! Don’t matter whether you win or lose!

[break][break]

+ [break]
Go boom boom
[/font][/blockquote]

[/div]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 11:58:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is not sure how to react.

"would you die for me if i asked you to?" he asks.

he shakes his head. the smoke fizzles out as the absurdity of navy's monologue causes a chuckle from the champion's throat. for the record, he has no qualms disregarding self-preservation had it not been for other factors.

"there's no winning in a war. at the end of the day, the real win condition depends on which side incurs the least damage. the result of the fight isn't the only thing that gets affected."

smoke turns to ash. blue embers linger in their wake as kyle holds his familiars back.

"what do you think happens if i act with reckless abandon? what do you think happens if injuries pile up until the day i go out of commission?"

in this scenario, either the drk triad or rocket will take advantage of the opening left by a major player of the league being absent.

"even if i wasn't important, do you think i'm callous enough to ignore the feelings of those close to me?"

navy should know. part of him died after the sootopolis invasion.

"things are nuanced. they should be seen in a case-by-case basis. i fight if i need to, and pull back if i don't. you wouldn't risk your greninja getting hurt for no reason just to prove a point, right?"

from the type of trainer the gym leader is, kyle knows the greninja will leap into danger if navy wanted to.

entei looms behind kyle, ready to enact a will in a moment's notice should navy refuse to yield. pressure is exerted as the threat exudes from its aura, giving the water-type's reaction a good reasoning behind it.

"it's the ideals of a main character versus the truth of this world. which will it be?"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 8:44:52 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Back down, Michael. His father’s ghost whispers.[break][break]
Just stay down. You ain’t got this in you. You ain’t shit.[break][break]
He’s playing with fire. That’s the pressure of an avatar he’s dealing with. Kyle is on the brink of getting serious. It’s the same pill those goons back in Sootopolis had to swallow. This a fight he’ll lose. Three on three, with his opponents being Ho-Oh’s own guardians? Three legends in their own right, who have spurred men like Josh into fanaticism and obsession? Terrible odds.[break][break]
He supposes, in the end, it’s all about ideals. Kyle has the truth of it there.[break][break]
I don’t think Gabe understood what he was getting himself into. Just like nobody did when we all ended up in Galar.” A statement that seems disconnected at first. Navy takes a single step forward.[break][break]
I hate that he died. I know people would miss me if I died. I guess I’m a hypocrite ‘cause the more I think about it…the more I think there are things worth dying over.” Another step.[break][break]
I wish I knew what happened. If he died with a smile on his face, fighting for what he believed in, I think that’d be okay. But he looked so scared when we saw him on the slab.” And another.[break][break]
I hate inaction. That’s what it boils down to.” Something shadows him. “Gimme a sec, alright.” Navy inclines his head toward Hattori.[break][break]
You don’t wanna fight this fight, do you?” Hattori’s shivering. He shakes his head as if to disagree with his Lord’s words. “Tell the truth. That’s an order.”[break][break]
The shake turns to a nod.[break][break]
Then get out of here, little guy. I’m just a reckless idiot. Same for you two, Raijin, Voy voy.” The three cock their heads. Slowly, surely, they back off. They cut and run. Just Navy and Kyle.[break][break]
That’s my ideal. Luckily I’ve got two guys that’ll dance with me. Two on three…not good odds. But I’ll chance ‘em.”[break][break]
Shuwen and Vortigern, his two strongest Pokemon, come out of their balls. Oil and water, those two, yet today neither seems to mind the other’s company.[break][break]
Let’s dance, Lopez.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 3:15:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the navy he knew for years before was different from the one facing him right now, that much was clear. whether the words were just empty promises or not was yet to be proven, but he knows him enough to give him a chance.

"i can work with that," he commends.

does he subconsciously want glory for himself for the sake of his brother's legacy? is he delusional to think things will eventually go his way if he just pushes forward? or maybe he just doesn't think at all besides the end goal.

regardless of questions that shroud the instability concerning a person's character development, the assessment has been made.

"the next part isn't really needed, but-" suicune and raikou both appear from either of his sides. "for fun, right?"

raikou and suicune appear from the ashes on either side of entei. the trio faces the pair- a reverse of the earlier matchup they had.

without their trainer uttering a single word, the three spring into action.

entei rushes to urshifu with extreme speed, locking the water-type in a brawl with him, but not before raikou setting up reflect for their protection.

the attempted isolation gives the suicune a chance to fire a full-blown blizzard at the other side of the field, mostly concentrated to chip on the garchomp from the get-go.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 9:52:04 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Arceus, I’m starting to sound like one of you guys.” He says with a tired sigh, breaking character for just a moment. “But it’s just like old times, too, in its own way. We both caught crazier Pokemon.”[break][break]
Shuwen’s eyes move between the three guardians. He holds Kyle in high esteem. Despite the man’s low opinion of himself, Ho-oh has seen fit to bless him with his entourage. This is a match he must take seriously. Finally, finally, he can face another legend.[break][break]
Entei disappears. Shuwen thrusts his fist out. Were he any other fighter, were this any other foe, it would be a pointless maneuver. This is not any other foe. His fist slams into the charging Entai with enough force to make his shoulder ache. He is forced to bear the brunt of Entei’s attack as well as recoil. Such is the price demanded of those who would face a god in close combat.[break][break]
Vortigern paces, seeing the Blizzard coming. Shuwen and he are both caught in the freezing waves. He roars in pain, but pain is no stranger to a dragon. Cold as his blood is, it will take more than that to kill him. He wishes to taste the blood of a legend. He wonders how the flesh of a legend would feel against his teeth.[break][break]
He bounds towards Suicune and Raikou, not bothering to restrain his strength. His steps make the earth rumble. Though he may be called a dragon, he is also a beast of the ground. The earth trembles at his command. It rumbles. It quakes. The high ceiling above weeps stones upon them while the ground proves unstable.[break][break]
Were these foes anyone else, they would surely collapse. He moves with unrestrained glee.[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses close combat, is hit by extremespeed, and suffers recoil damage.[break]
Vortigern says fuck it we ball and charges Suicune/Raikou, using earthquake as he goes.[break]
Both Shuwen and Vortigern are hit by Blizzard.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:26:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
blizzard was effective, but damage was the least of kyle's concern in this instance. lowered temperature makes it easy for the next step in kyle's show.

the raikou's rain dance makes it easy for the suicune's sheer cold to take over the entire room. each quake of the ground cracks a layer of ice, but suicune's relentless assault keeps propping up walls to overwhelm the charging garchomp.

entei, on the other hand, starts an implosion with extrasensory to disengage from the urshifu's assault. it breaks the earlier reflect the raikou set up, using shards of it as cover while the impact of the move blows him away from the bear and towards the two other pokemon.

"repairs take a lot of tax money, you know," he tells navy as he stares up the ceiling held up and reinforced by thick layer of frost. "oh well. we got a lot of rich entrepreneurs and company ceo's in the league anyways."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 9:43:11 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Shuwen’s eyes move between the three guardians. He holds Kyle in high esteem. Despite the man’s low opinion of himself, Ho-oh has seen fit to bless him with his entourage. This is a match he must take seriously. Finally, finally, he can face another legend.[break][break]
Entei disappears. Shuwen thrusts his fist out. Were he any other fighter, were this any other foe, it would be a pointless maneuver. This is not any other foe. His fist slams into the charging Entai with enough force to make his shoulder ache. He is forced to bear the brunt of Entei’s attack as well as recoil. Such is the price demanded of those who would face a god in close combat.[break][break]
Vortigern paces, seeing the Blizzard coming. Shuwen and he are both caught in the freezing waves. He roars in pain, but pain is no stranger to a dragon. Cold as his blood is, it will take more than that to kill him. He wishes to taste the blood of a legend. He wonders how the flesh of a legend would feel against his teeth.[break][break]
He bounds towards Suicune and Raikou, not bothering to restrain his strength. His steps make the earth rumble. Though he may be called a dragon, he is also a beast of the ground. The earth trembles at his command. It rumbles. It quakes. The high ceiling above weeps stones upon them while the ground proves unstable.[break][break]
Were these foes anyone else, they would surely collapse. He moves with unrestrained glee.[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen uses his Z-move, Combo Strike.[break]
Hits all 3 with Close Combat[break]
Recoil x3 too, oof.[break]
Vortigern eats his way underground. Ima rebuy dig but I'm too lazy atm tbh[break]
Somethin's bubblin in the shadows.[break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 11:38:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
z-moves are one of the things that bring pokemon a step closer to those that appeared in legends. it was one of the first steps that the people of hoenn took that made them an anomaly for the drk triad.

the reasoning stands before them.

sacred fire bursts with every contact, trying to protect the legend with every blow. the deterrent didn't do it's job with burns and embers as the entei collapses from the exchange.

from the back, suicune continues to keep up with the sheer cold. with every crack in the foundation made by the garchomp, water from the rain freezes over to fill in any structural deformity.

the ceiling, the walls and the floor get aid in their stability as frost builds up on to the urshifu's legs. while it did not stop the pokemon from slowing down when it wailed on the entei, the raikou doesn't need him to.

a roar from the electric-type summons a bolt of lightning from the simulated weather straight down the urshifu as soon as it separates itself from entei, the cold helping with superconductivity of the thunder.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 11:54:55 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Navy catches his jaw growing slack at the battle. Kyle’s guardians were dubbed legends in ancient times for a reason. In the midst of this pulse-pounding battle, his mind goes to and a talk they had in granite cave. They spoke of days long ago and how nothing ever really changes. Once more, he agrees with the man’s words. They’re living in an age of legends. To see such a legend, you need look no further than Kyle himself.[break][break]
Damn, you’re good.” Navy isn’t too proud to say it. Vortigern rumbles beneath the granite floor. “Really good.”[break][break]
Help for Shuwen arrives too late. Since the bear first emerged from interdream mist to help fight off a horde of paradox pokemon, Navy has thought the bear was part of him. They understand one another. Shuwen burned his candle down to the wick. Were it a one on one battle, he’d have won. Sadly, that’s not the game they’re playing.[break][break]
Lightning strikes him. Raikou hits his mark. The bear is cooked, crumpling to the floor beside his honored foe.[break][break]
Only then does help arrive.[break][break]
Vortigern and Hattori emerge. Vortigern comes from the ground, his outrage making him see nothing but red. Suicune has battered him before he could even get close. Hattori emerges from Raikou’s own shadow, his shadow sneak giving him one opportunity to make a blow count.[break][break]
Thought I told you to escape, Hattori.” His shinobi offers no reply.[break][break]
Guess I picked the right greninja, huh Lopez?

[break][break]

+ [break]
Shuwen is out like a light.[break]
Hattori jumps back in with a steel chair shadow sneak[break]
Vortigern jumps up and tries to chomp on Suicune with outrage[break]
We're close!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 1:22:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"congratulations."

kyle's style in battle has always been inconsistent. he goes offensive with pokemon suitable for defense, and vice versa. perhaps he's holding back since he doesn't like wanton destruction, or perhaps he just has fun attempting the impossible.

this battle pushes kyle to keep out of his limits for the final stages.

"i'll take care of half of the reconstruction bill for you, since we're friends and all."

extrasensory comes from both suicune and raikou, using their bodies as focal points of the targeted explosions. the underground room they are in will soon fall under the stress kyle had been holding back.

the ice that holds the foundation of the building by filling in on the cracks made by navy's garchomp start to fracture, shattering into tiny shards of frost that are violently thrown around thanks to the psychic energy from both the ashen beasts. the cracks that have been there will only grow further after the explosion.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 23:57:13 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Hey, why’re you congratulating me for—” Looking up, Navy sees a crack. His eyes go wide. Though he may be a warrior, though his eyes may be opened, though he may see the writing on the wall, he’s still that same Slateport kid at heart. So, when tons upon tons of granite collapse on him, there’s only one thing to be said.[break][break]
Ho-ly-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-” His scream is drowned out by the rush of a granite waterfall down onto their heads. The rumble can be heard for miles around. It’s a miracle that the girl manning the reception desk upstairs isn’t caught in the slide.[break][break]
Equally, it’s another miracle that they all seem to be bunched together. Navy, Kyle, Vortigern, and the rest of the gang are all scrunched together under the granite. There’s a nice little alcove of safety. They all ended up by Navy’s hall of fame. There, inscribed upon the smooth wall, are the words of previous victors.[break][break]
Well, congrats, Kyle.” Navy says under the debris. “Ya won. While Vortigern chews us a way to freedom, carve an inspiring message for the next guy.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Ya did it!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 10:33:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
suicune and raikou fizzle into ashes as soon as kyle had them explode themselves, and it almost leaves him with no pokemon to fight.

he would have answered that he had been evaluating navy for aqua, but distraction has kept his attention away from the thought.

"this is neat," he comments as he looks for something to literally carve out his message, "but you know i'm not exactly the person you want for inspirational messages."

entei emerges from the pile, having bulldozed his way back to ho-oh's avatar. he's seemingly healthy, having been fed with kyle's rejuvenating aura the entire time he slumped on the ground.

"good timing!"

he takes the fire-type's oversized paw and uses its clawn to write down the first quote that comes to mind.

nothing is true, everything is permitted

a thematic quote for the gym in his opinion.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
without boundaries [gym]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 2:33:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: