Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Extraction: Elise & Alexei
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 17:32:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 21:06:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]EXTRACTION
Oh no.

There was… there was no way in hell he was going to let her get harmed in any way, shape, or form.

“You know…” he began quietly as he looked into what he was now calling ‘the belly of the beast’.

“There is no way I am going to let you suffer. Allow me.”

In the back of his mind, though, he was already screaming so many apologies. If , of all people, found out about the insanity he’d been doing…

Boy. B O Y.

designate one character (himself) — 50 rks points.

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 1:04:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Going through the Ultra Deep Sea with the rift made for a good adventure with a gym leader she considered a friend by proxy of Remiel being a good friend of his. While she and Alexei had made it to seeing the purple organ glow with energy, he had stepped in to take the miasma coming out of the organ which made her think that Alexei wasn’t going to let her get near it. Her personal bodyguard and her elder cousin were the same in protecting her since they both cared for her safety.[break][break]

“Thanks, I’ll focus on mining since the minerals we can get from the ones with Dynamax energy will be good to study on.” The royal spoke to the older blond man while she uses a mining pick to chip at the minerals. “Are you sure that you'll be okay? I’ve brought along my Hatterene, so she can help calm you down if needed.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise designates Alexei for the miasma. 50 RKS points attained.[break]
- RKS Point Total: 50

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 1:04:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 20:19:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
The good thing about this was that he was in good company, so busting out the djinni wouldn’t be a problem.

While his Kleavor and Garchomp were helping her dig, Tornadus himself was circling around the area; arms all folded over his chest and being an old grump as always.

“You… might want to have her out and ready too, in case the strange… things start coming in through a rip of ‘space and time’. The last time I was out here it felt like a hundred eyes were watching us…”

(Yes, , it was that time he was referring to. Staring into space from where they’d ended up, not to mention the tentacle hentai monsters Nihilego gathering? Yeah.)

“You think. You think we can get anything usable from here?” he asked her a few moments later.

focus on heals / defense — 50 rks points.

[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 14:39:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the Ultra Beasts close in on them in the chamber and she keeps digging at the minerals along with his other Pokemon helping her, the royal stops for a bit to send out her Hatterene. “That’ll be a good idea to have her out, not only to give you a peace of mind, but Zelda herself can help fend off those things that come out of time and space.” Elise goes back to digging with her mining pick while the Hatterene uses Calm Mind to soothe the gym leader’s anxiety from rising up. [break][break]

Hearing Alexei ask about getting anything usable from there, the royal ambassador answers with a little nod. “I think those minerals have Dynamax energy in them, so we can try using them to harness for that energy. I’m…not sure if the League has gone a bit far in studying how we’ll be able to yet.” Dynamax was the important part of Dynamax bands being used in Galar, so if that was something the League was working on, maybe this was why they were taken from these chambers.[break][break]

Zelda spots a Naganadel fly in as she launches a Psychic blast to scare it off while another swarm of Pheromosa come in to help the fallen alien dragon. Elise tosses out her Braviary’s Pokeball to have the bird help her Hatterene with Hubert flying in to fight each of them with Air Slash.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise focuses on mining. 50 RKS points attained.[break]
- RKS Point Total: 100

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 14:41:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 7:13:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
It wouldn’t take too long before the extremely familiar sight (by this point) would make their appearance…

“Shouldn’t be too long now,” he mused quietly while he was on lookout duty, considering that whenever he was around this place, the all-too-familiar visage would come charging around the corner…

And there it was.

“I find it weird, how most abominations come attacking, but this one doesn’t seem to,” he mused quietly as the three-headed Salamence and Dodrio abomination started running around; the derpface head lolling about uselessly while the other two heads were arguing about something.

battle a fusion Pokémon — 50 rks points.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights