awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 9:36:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It was a fine day to be out and about in FORTREE CITY— especially considering the MAGNIFICENT FUNTASIA had just arrived in town. And, as always, the RANGER CORPS had volunteered some of their most charismatic members to help organize and run some of the events.

With an intention of joining the Rangers himself, thanks to the efforts of and and a few others, had come to try and offer some help of his own. By the time he'd arrived, however, the OBSTACLE COURSE they had set up was finished. Instead, it seemed the volunteers were now gathering people from the crowd to partake in a TUG-O-WAR contest.

The ARCHEN perched on his shoulder squawks with anticipation as Remiel joins. Within seconds, he's assigned to one side of the rope. It isn't until after he has stretched and grabbed the rope, however, that he realizes who he has been placed next to. His eyes slightly widen with surprise. "Razz? Is that you?"

Hopefully, the aforementioned Ranger compatriots of his had told him of the FORMER ADMIN turned LEAGUE ASSOCIATE. The last time they had seen each other, after all, had been on the battlefield.

[break][break]
RANGER ROLLICK + ♔
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 6:26:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Being part of the Rangers helping out with certain events was never new. Even know when the festivals came along some Rangers were asked for some favors and seeing how much of an organizer he was Razz was asked to help. Problem was that he wasn't really familiar with them, getting info from others on games that should be done so once was he learned of TUG-O-WAR he was already getting to work. [break][break]

Most of it was already done by the time more help arrived, and while he had learned of the prince's turning admittedly old feelings couldn't help but creep in. Betrayal still hitting hard, but it wasn't like he didn't know how to keep his emotions in check. "Calcifet I wasn't aware you'd be coming to help," he comments keeping professional for now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+
[break]+ Involve or reference a Tug-o-War Contest.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 8:26:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel clears his throat. He'd socialized enough in Hoenn to know when someone was acting standoffish on purpose. Needless to say, given their previous encounter, things were a bit awkward between them now. But at least he sort of understood where Razz was coming from.

"It's the least I can do for being granted a proper audience," The exiled prince answers, reaching up to absentmindedly scratch the bottom of his Archen's chin. "I've actually been meaning to reach out to you. It's in regards to an AMNESTY PROGRAM."

Just then, however, a loud horn fills the air with its boisterous sound and ignites the TUG-O-WAR contest into full motion. Remiel nearly falls as he's yanked forward, and scares the Archen on his shoulder off of him as he tightly grips his section of rope with both hands. Firmly planting his heels into the grass and its soft soil below, the royal grunts.

"But I suppose it can wait! PULL!"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Involve or reference a Tug-o-War Contest

[break][break]
RANGER ROLLICK + ♔
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 5:50:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Proper audience?" Razz repeats seemingly not to connect the dots in which the other meant at first. Taking a moment to think on what the other side before it dawned on him a bit. "Did you only participate in this to try and talk to me?" he questions the other fully now because there were better ways to talk to him. It wasn't like he wasn't already involved with other ex-rockets in the program. [break][break]

Though as the horn sounds it seems he is caught off guard not having expected to run a round so quickly, nor was he expecting to be in this round as all of a sudden the rope is in his hand thanks to Sabrina. Though his lack of readiness does make him have almost little to no strength in the rope as he feels himself pulled forward into the prince which would almost most definitely lose them the game quickly. [break][break]

Razz picking himself off the other before offering a hand as he dust himself off. "Sorry about that, how about we talk else where though?"

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Lose at least one carnival game.

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 9:13:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel doesn't take insult from Razz's assumption, though the brief pause and narrow-eyed look on his face might imply it. "I wasn't expecting to run into you like this, no. You aren't exactly hard to find. I was just waiting for the right—"

Unfortunately, the exiled prince is also caught off guard just then as the rope they grip onto yanks them forward. Before he even has a chance to rebalance himself, he rather unceremoniously collapses under Razz's weight when the ranger crashes into him. Aside from an uncomforted grunt, Remiel simply takes the other's hand and gets back up before dusting himself off.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." He chuckles as a nearby referee whistles at them to abandon the event. As they're walking off to a small area with picnic tables in the carnival, however, the royal looks over and addresses the Copperajah in the proverbial room. "So... I suppose me crossing over and mingling with your comrades might have come as a surprise to you. This time last year we were enemies, after all."

[break][break]
RANGER ROLLICK + ♔
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 9:00:07 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The younger man follows along thankful to not have to play in the game. Though for a brief moment he wonders if playing thew gamer would've been easier over the next conversation they're about to have. He ran away to get away from problems not confront them, and here he was now standing in front of one.[break][break]

"I suppose, but assuming you don't mean any harm there isn't much I can really do about that is there?" he comments possibly seeming harsh on it though Razz always been on the more 'matter of fact' side. "Which I suppose begs the main question I have..." Razz raises his hand and snaps a figure to bring up his TERRAIN OF TRUTH around the two of them. "Was your leaving Rocket legit? Or do you intend to cause more problems?"

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Lose at least one carnival game.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 6:41:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel nods in agreement. "I'd be a fool to be planning anything nefarious for—" As soon as he reaches the picnic table and begins seating himself, however, Razz activates a familiar power he'd seen before. He slightly furrows his brow with a hint of a smile at the corner of his lips. "Really, Razz? Right here? Right now?"

The prince sighs, ignoring the looks they're given by a few passersby, as he resumes taking his seat. Folding his hands over the table, he nods. "Yes. I am no longer associated with TEAM ROCKET in any way... well, except for being at the top of Walsh's hit list." He wryly adds. "As for your second question, I suppose that depends: problems for who?"

His Archen squawks as it jumps from one tent pole to another overlooking their picnic table.

[break][break]
RANGER ROLLICK + ♔
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,982 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RANGER ROLLICK
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 4:56:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: