Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Ghost Mothering [S/Ashley][Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 18:40:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Taking by the hand through the carnival held in Mauville City, most of the onlookers who stared a little at the dark magenta haired woman dressed in a casual disguise of a baseball cap, t-shirt, and shorts would wonder if the little blonde girl was actually her daughter. They weren’t really related by blood, but she liked to think of mothering her like an actual mother would take her little daughter to play with her in the carnival.[break][break]

“Should we try the bumper cars first? I’ll be with you in this ride if that’s alright.” She spoke to Ashley while Kage floats beside the pair of girls in order to be the translator as they would approach the line leading up to the bumper cars ride with many of the people in the line being families with children. Maybe after this, they’ll get some treats together, but Elise wasn’t sure what kind Ashley would want.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 6:20:10 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley hand taken hold of Elise's hand, the spooky girl waddling along the other girl while the other members of the Spooky Squad would tail behind her. This was her first time visiting such a carnival before, as her head spun all around trying to capture the magic of every little detail. Eleanor, her Gengar, was busy traveling along in her shadow again as her Litwick, Honedge and Shuppet all trailed along with her. Her choice of attire was a lot less fancy like she had been before. Now she had even looked like somebody who would live in Rustboro! But Ashley didn't mind. In fact, she enjoyed spending the day with such a cool ghost enjoyer.

"Gen?" She mentioned something about a bumper cars ride, one that had gotten the girl's interest. Ashley's eye shot towards the after mentioned bumper cars. An expression of excitement painted itself onto the child's face. "Gengar!" She said to Elise, pulling her along as she'd hurry into the next available bumper cars. The rest of her Pokémon sat outside of the ride for their safety. But inside, Ashley and Elise were able to sit comfortably. The spooky kiddo wasn't quite a fast learner, but she'd slowly begin to maneuver her way around, bumping into other people. Every bump delivered to another person caused a great bug laugh from her, sometimes even looking towards Elise to make sure she was doing alright.

Once they had finished, Ashley left and rejoined with her Pokemon, looking up to Elise. "Gengar gen! Gar?" She asked as Kage would be able to translate it as her asking what she wanted to do.

PROMPT:
- Ride in the Bumper Cars.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 7:05:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets dragged to one of the bumper cars that were available after a mom and her daughter had gotten out since the smaller blonde girl was very excited to try doing the driving in it. The royal couldn’t help but laugh along with Ashley while her maneuvers around the course were getting a bit better with the car bumping into others that had parents and their children riding in them. She tells Ashley that she's ok in spite of the bumping almost making her lose her cap. It lasted until they were done to give the next parent and child a chance to try the bumper cars, so the ambassador sees her Gengar give a little wave of hello to both her and Ashley.[break][break]

When Ashley begins to ask in Gengar language, Kage would translate what the girl was saying over to the royal. Purple orbs glance briefly to one of the carnival games called the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss in a stall before Elise turns back to speak to the small girl. “We can try Dugtrio-Ring-Toss if you want. If I manage to win, I’ll give you one of the prizes on the wall that you can pick out.” [break][break]

Well, she was confident that her aim would be better than doing a similar game at a festival in Ecruteak City.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Ride in the Bumper Cars.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 6:58:21 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
SO far, the was had been so amazing! Ashley got off the ride when it was time, begrudgingly so. But after she left, the kid rejoiced with her pals as everyone would continue to follow Elise along. But even after they decided on their next trip and began the walk there, a question was burning through the child's head. "Gen gen? Gengar?" She had asked why Elise was wearing such normal and everyday clothing. Typically she wore stuff that was way more royal looking! But now she was dressed up like any other person here, not that it was a bad thing. Ashley's attire was like something out of an old movie, with some patchwork on her own hands. She'd wait for her answer, but be content with whatever her friend would answer with.

They'd then arrived at the Dugtrio Ring Toss as Ashley was handed three metal rings to try and land them on, with the type of price depending on the ring. The catch was that they were popping in and out of holes at random, and some even moved. Still, Ashley tried her best to throw them. The first was...well, it hit the side of the tent. The second fared better but it landed way far in the back. The third and final one smacked the side of the Dugtrio hard. She stomped her feet in frustration, pouting at the man running the stall.

PROMPT:
- Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,293 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 15:53:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Kage relays what the little girl spoke in a question as the royal replied with a small amused chuckle. “I wanted to enjoy a day where I didn’t have to deal with those pesky reporters and well… I’m far from wearing the trappings of royalty here, so casual clothing works best than a royal gown.” The fact that the people here didn’t appear to recognize her off the bat probably made her disguise work better than she would’ve thought. The Galarian immigrants at the festival would be able to see through it which was a problem.[break][break]

When Ashley tries to toss a ring over to the one of the Dugtrio and misses, the royal ambassador comes over to take her turn while soothing the little blonde girl. “It’s alright, I will give it a try for you.” She gives the man running the stall some money to play and gets three attempts to win with the first ring missing the mark slightly and her second throw of the ring manages to cover the entire Dugtrio in her success.[break][break]

The man waves his hand over to the prize wall next to him with Pokemon plushes of different types with other ghost type Pokemon that Ashley could pick herself. “Did you want any of the ghost type Pokemon out of the prize wall? I will get whichever you choose.” Elise asks Ashley with a kind smile down to the girl and lets her pick which ghost she wanted to take with her.[break][break]

Evidently, some passing women would come to ask if Ashley was her daughter while the royal waits for Ashley’s answer. “Oh well…you could say that.” A faint blush comes on her cheeks since she had mostly treated her as a sort of adopted daughter to mother and a friend too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Win at least one carnival game.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

junkohz

she/her
October 31st
Lavender Town
??
Spooky Gal
Civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
16 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ash
ashley langford
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 22:41:35 GMT
ashley langford Avatar
Ashley listened to the answer that was given to her. It did make sense that she was trying to blend into the crowd, kind of like how Elanor could turn transparent and go into shadows and stuff! As for why Elise wanted to do so, that part still confused the haunted girl. She knew that the woman who loved ghost types as much as her was somebody with a busy job since their first meeting, but Ashley still wasn't entirely keen on what any of her personal life was. Or even if she could understand why she wanted to do so.

Elise stepped in after her failure at the ring toss, offering some support as she'd make quick work of the mini game. The Spooky Squad would celebrate her victory over the game. Ashley, while a bit jealous, would participate in their celebration. Her expression brightened tremendously when Elise had asked what kind of plushie she would like. The answer, as Elise likely knew already, was evident. "Gengar!" She pointed at it as the clerk fetched it down the stage. Reveling with her new plush, Ashley struggled to keep a hold on it before a woman came up to them both.

She was on edge for only a moment, but would seem surprised when she had asked Elise if they were a mother and daughter. The royal looked down at Ashley as she met her gaze and grinned with a mischievous snicker. She slowly nodded her head and used a free hand to gently wrap around Elise's thigh in a hug. It was pretty obvious that despite the short amount of time they had known one another, Ashley cared about Elise a lot.

With the question answered, Ashley would go back to the booth and patiently wait her turn while Litwick and Honedge waited alongside Elise. This go, Ashley would try and copy the form that Elise had. The first ring sailed over the target like before, the second missed the same way. But she took a moment to practice the arc of her swing this time. When the ring left her hand, it sailed through the air before landing clean on a DugTrio. She celebrated, eyeing a second Gengar plush before her eyes honed in on a Misdreavious plush that came above it. Pointing it that one, Ashley returned to Elise before presenting it to her with a smile.

"Gengar~" She said, translated into having it be a gift for Elise. She smiled and laughed again. "Gar Gengar! Gen gen!" Which would translate into her calling Elise "Mother" and thanking her for the Gengar plush.

PROMPT:
- Win at least one carnival game.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights