Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Meet Your Heroes: Birddad Edition [S/Alexei][Funtasia]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 7:27:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The royal ambassador hasn’t been to the Meet Your Heroes event at the carnival and it was a good thing that she stopped by Fortree City to have a little meet and greet with a friend, Alexei Ivanov, who was the resident avian Pokemon owning gym leader. Like a mother who’s taking her young female jackal child to the event itself, Tomoe the Riolu is strapped to the front of the casually disguised Galarian Ambassador in a baby carrier. Elise fixes up her baseball cap and dusts off her t-shirt and shorts before drawing a bit closer to the little crowd of people who had gone a little earlier than she would’ve.[break][break]

Metis the Hoothoot tags along with the ambassador though the owlet is warned by the woman that she’ll need to stay with her or she’ll get lost. After some minutes of waiting for the crowd of people to disperse a bit, she gets to give Alexei a wave with the Hoothoot going to excitedly jump up and down to hoot her greeting at the man. “Hello, Mr. Alexei. I thought that the crowd of people would never leave before I’ve gotten to greet you.” A smile comes across the princess’ features when she continued with a little laugh. “I am sorry if I have to meet you in disguise. It was necessary to avoid how bothersome the paparazzi can be.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Partake in the Meet-you-local-heroes event.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 11:28:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Having come from the caramel apple stand and holding two caramel-dipped apples (one had extra chocolate, which he was biting into) he then heard a familiar voice.

“There you are!” he exclaimed as he made his way over, fighting through the crowd of people that were swarming the area to either get food, get souvenirs, or fall in line for the rides—or all at once, really.

Once he’d arrived, he handed her the other caramel apple to take.

“Here you go, I got you a caramel apple,” he offered her. “Can’t miss these, they’re really tasty.”

He the chuckled at the ‘baby holder’ that had a curious little Riolu strapped in it.

“Aww, cute!” he tilted his head in the Riolu’s direction.

prompt: offer a carnival treat to someone else.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 21:05:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Hoothoot’s eyes begin to widen at the carnival treat being given to her trainer when the gym leader spoke of Tomoe the Riolu being cute. “Yes, Tomoe is very cute, isn’t she? My Riolu and Hoothoot wanted to go along with me to the Meet Your Heroes event, so I thought of paying you a visit in Fortree.” Her hand takes the caramel apple on a stick and takes a bite of the gooey caramel deliciousness combined with the sweetness of apple. “And thank you, Alex. I missed tasting this when I was in Hammerlocke.”[break][break]

Aside from being able to spend time with Alex, she did have the day to enjoy some carnival games uninterrupted by the clicking of cameras from the paparazzi. “Sorry if I might be interrupting anything you’re doing in the event, but did you want to try any of the rides? I’m hoping I can do the extreme spin ones.” The royal asks and wondered if Alex would be okay with coming on a ride that probably would cause motion sickness if one wasn’t prepared.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Eat a carnival treat

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 6:09:18 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Naw, you weren’t interrupting anything too much,” he continued with such ease it was like breathing in and out. “In fact I cleared out today just for you so we can…”

He trailed off as he realized just how many rides were there. Maybe in hindsight it was right he did that so that they could take in at least one of everything—and then maybe determine which one was the best ride to be on!

“Well, if we’re going to be on the real spinny rides, won’t your ‘companion’ get airsick or something?” he added with this knowing grin on his face as he tilted his head in the Riolu’s direction.

“Can’t have the kid getting sick after all.”

There was this smirk on his face as he led the way toward the spinning section of the carnival. Geez, just how many rides did have in that theme park of hers?!

(Of course, with an insanely high tolerance for being in the air, also came the little quirk of him never getting any kind of motion sickness at all. So it was just really a game of who would persevere throughout the day!)

prompt: ride one of the extreme-spin rides.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 3:57:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Thankfully, she wasn’t interrupting anything too much and that Alexei was cleaning out for today, so that they could have some time together to enjoy some fun out in the carnival. With how many rides that the carnival could hold, it was a little hard to remember where they were. “Tomoe does need someone to watch over her since I don’t think she would be handling how much spinning that ride can do.” She replied to her bird-loving friend since she also didn’t want the child to get sick on the ride. “And I do worry about her getting sick too. Maybe Metis can watch her while we’re on that ride…” The royal looks down to her Hoothoot who appeared to be alert thanks to her Insomnia ability having her not be sleepy around the day.[break][break]

Tomoe the Riolu nods along with the woman while the Hoothoot follows the royal in the group making their way to the spinning section of the carnival. Ms. Joy had surely put a lot of rides for the people to enjoy, but trying to figure out the directions to all of them was a little bit of a chore.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: N/A

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 22:09:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Luckily, I have a map of the place… and in case you need help I have this,” and with a flick of his wrist he popped a Moon Ball to full size and revealed a Lucario—looking extremely exasperated upon the sight of so many people!

However, Vincent the Lucario mellowed down at the sight of the Riolu in the baby holder! Aww, cute!

“Well, you can leave them with him while we go on the ride,” he offered. Surely they weren’t going to take too long now, right?

Right?

Either way, the Lucario would hold his paws out for the Hoothoot (and the Riolu as well, but shh) to take while he led the way towards the spinning rides that they were about to embark on.

“Hope you don’t get airsick!” he exclaimed once they were in position; his Lucario naught but a speck on the ground waiting for them to get back once they were done.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 2:04:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, her friend says that he has a map and a Pokemon who would be able to watch over the young ones she had with her as Alex sent out his Lucario. “I’ll leave them both with your Lucario and a map will be handy in finding the rides.” She replied back to Alex as Tomoe the Riolu takes Vincent’s paw for the Lucario to lift her up from the baby carrier himself. Metis hops over to the Lucario’s side since she was very curious of how tall the Lucario was in comparison to their small heights.[break][break]

Once Vincent was able to hold onto both of the Hoothoot and Riolu, the ambassador joined her friend in getting into position of the spinning ride while Alex called out to her that he hoped she wouldn’t get airsick. “Don’t worry, I won’t!” Her reply came with the confidence that she won’t get airsick during the whole spinning ride. She held onto the bars while spinning around though she was doing her best in not getting dizzy through it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Ride one of the extreme-spin rides

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 7:06:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Lucario could only roll his eyes at the… at the insanity that was going on all around them. Honestly, how did he handle being a Riolu back then? He knew he was extra trippy when he was much younger, but now that he was older and wiser, well… he knew better.

He could hear the loud screams of delight coming from the spinning ride, his human companion’s being one of them. Oy. Looking down at the Riolu, he could only crinkle his eyebrows together and shake his head at their human companions’ antics.

In no time at all, the riders were disembarking from the spinning ride; surely there were a few that made an immediate run for the exits to throw up.

However, he was heading back towards the Lucario looking fresh as a daisy!

“Well, how’d things go? No trouble?” he asked Vincent, who shook his head. That was good.

“How about you?” he turned to ask Miss Elise.

“You feelin’ alright?”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 16:13:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Tomoe looks up to the ride going on as the Lucario who was holding onto her rolled his eyes at the insanity of the people on it, including their trainers. A little giggle comes from the younger Riolu as she looks up to how his face was frowning though she wished that she could get on a ride herself. it wouldn’t be long before the ride stopped to have the passengers get off with Elise returning to the side of Vincent and his two young charges waiting for her and Alexei.[break][break]

The royal had come off a little dizzy from the ride, but she balanced herself to get used to how Alexei had enjoyed being in the air like he rode on his flying Pokemon in the gym. “I’m okay, Alex. Just a bit dizzy, but I’ll be alright.” Elise replied back to Alexei with a nod and smiled over to her Riolu greeting her with a wave. “Should we try that pendulum ride next? I don’t know what that is, but it looks fun.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:41:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The good thing was, Vincent was an excellent babysitter (having dealt with a rambunctious herd of ovines previously, so nothing fazed him so much) and so he could mind the Hoothoot and the Riolu for a while longer.

“Your Pokémon are in good hands,” he continued, nodding in the Lucario’s direction. Sure beat being stuck within a Pokéball all day anyway.

He then looked over her way, making sure that nothing was amiss.

“You sure you don’t need one of those anti-vertigo medicines? I have some with me,” he offered just in case.

Their next target was the pendulum rides; and thankfully there wasn’t too much of a line there either.

“Let’s go there next, only you catch your breath first and take a pill in case you need it.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:35:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving Alexei a nod when he told her that her Pokemon was in good hands with Vincent being the babysitter, the gym leader asks if she was sure that she didn’t need one of those anti-vertigo pills since he had them with him. “Well, if you’re worried about me, I’ll take one pill and I can catch my breath before we head to the next ride.” A response came with a smile as she did try to get the hang of speaking casually with a friend than to be formal with them.[break][break]

(Because acting in official capacity wasn’t good for relaxing at a carnival.)[break][break]

Taking her own water bottle out of the purse, she takes off the cap to drink it in a few sips before waiting for Alex to give her the pill. Maybe this other ride would be a lot less vertigo giving than the extreme spinning one.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 21:32:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Alright, good,” he nodded with a beam on his face. Hey, she was catching on with the talking more casually now, which was promising!

(Now if only he could teach her how to flip between being formal and informal when the situation called for it…)

A few moments of rummaging later, he pulled out the bottle of pills, and shook it so he handed her the few pieces he was holding.

“Here you go, let’s wait for the line to shorten a little,” he went on as he led the way to the nearest tree where they could wait and she could catch her breath.

(And give the Lucario a break from the heat, of course.)

“By the way… doin’ good so far,” he continued with that knowing quirk of his eyebrows and an approving nod.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 22:41:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While Alex was a natural at speaking casually, his way of speaking taught her how to relax herself and not act stiff in front of the gym leader who was her friend and Remiel’s best one too. “Thanks Alex, you’re a good help.” She gives the blond a smile and takes the few pieces he was holding to put them in her mouth before gulping them down with another sip of water from the bottle. Following Alexei behind the nearest tree as he says to wait until the line gets smaller from the way people were coming onto the ride, the vertigo fades from the pills working their magic.[break][break]

“And you’ve taught me well, I imagine that Remiel would also want me to relax with the formalities since he cares much for how I work tirelessly for the Galarian people. I'm feeling a bit better now with my vertigo, so I hope the line is getting a bit smaller.” The female royal chuckles a little with her elder cousin having some moments where he wasn’t in the act of being the Crown Prince of Galar when she and the prince had talked with each other.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 18:47:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

When she mentioned her cousin, he couldn’t help but laugh a little.

“Look, I don’t give a rat’s ass whether or not you’re royal or not. At the end of the day, we’re all people, so why not think of it this way: another way of getting closer to the people you care about is immersing yourself in their day-to-day lives,” he mused.

Sage advice coming from the one who had the ex-Galarian ambassador for a ‘brother from another mother’!

A few minutes passed, and thankfully the line shortened enough they could make a break for it.

“Want to go now? We can get on the ride quick, look, people are headed towards the rollercoasters now apparently,” he cackled as he tilted his head towards the pendulum ride that they were supposed to have gotten on earlier.

At least the line went through quickly and they were strapped in!

(Down on the ground below, he could see the Lucario looking up at the ride and snorting at the ride itself, again, in disdain.)

prompt: ride one of the pendulum rides

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights