Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Midway Spooks [FF][ELISE]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 2:14:40 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]One problem with being an immigrant was how hard it was to make friends. It was a lot harder as an adult. Most of his school buddies were pretty established. It felt intrusive to invite himself to parties and stuff. So, most nights, he went home and read in his room. Every weekend, he paid a visit to a local golf or mini golf course. The carnival provided a nice change of pace.

It’d been a while since he thought of Her Highness—Elise Calcifet. Though they’d spent a ton of time together in the other world, their paths didn’t cross here. Which, he guessed, made sense. In the real world, she was important. An actual princess with like 15 jobs and some seraphim-looking boyfriend. Obviously, she didn’t have time to meet up with awkward bakery boys.

But, as he stared up at the stuffed ghost-type Pokemon, Biscotti’s memory was painfully jogged. Sure, she probably had the real thing, but it’d be cool to give her something. To just let her know that he still thought about her. With a smile, he dug into his pocket and handed over enough for the biggest stack of rings they had. With determined eyes, he began tossing the colorful rings at the rotating Dugtrio.

Notes
Keep mining

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; background-color: #232323; padding: 1px;font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 3:32:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

She hasn’t stopped by to visit her ex’s manor home in a long while after they had broken up, but he always said that she was welcome in his home even after they had to end their relationship due to the events from being in an alternate reality of ‘Galar’. The royal ambassador adjusts her baseball cap and dusts off her t-shirt with her shorts being free from trying to avoid getting sweat on it that Elise would look like one of the normal carnival attendees than an actual princess. Most of the Galarian immigrants who passed her by in the carnival grounds would immediately recognize her through her paper thin casual disguise…in which she probably did need to try harder with changing the way she spoke.[break][break]

Spotting a very familiar presence playing the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss, there was some memory that she did spend a lot of time with the older Kingsley brother and Vanilla in alternate 'Galar' though sadly, they didn’t spend much time here in reality. “Afternoon, Biscotti. Are you trying your hand at this game?” Elise asks in her refined Galarian accent, much like how it sounded like the Queen herself speaking Galarian in the Queen’s English. “It has been…a little tough after I had to experience being in the other reality, considering I am trying to get used to being single now.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2023 22:47:33 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Biscotti jumps around at the familiar voice. He immediately forgets about the game. The red ring clatters to the tabletop. Instantly, his face is awash in bright pink. He struggles to remember what words are as he stares at the princess. Even after twenty years, being around a real noble till tied his tongue in knots. “Hey, El. Long time no see.” If a few weeks was considered long.

At the mention of the game, honey eyes dropped back to the striped tablecloth. He blinked. “Uh, yeah. I guess so.” His gaze shifted to the swinging plushies above him. “I thought it looked fun.” Why he—a grown man—wanted a plushie wasn’t exactly something he had an excuse for. “I’ll probably give the stuff to Nilla.” The Mismagius swaying above seemed to stare at him judgmentally.

His own Galarian was rough and tainted by a Paldean roll. “I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it, El.” His next toss was forceful. “That guy was a tool.” Even with all her pining, just hearing about him rubbed him the wrong way. “I get you on the rest though. It sucks being a kid again.” Or, well, young adult. Not that there was much of a difference really.

The next ring drew an early celebration. “Look at—” It slipped off and joined its fallen comrades. “--that.” With a sigh, he turned to face Elise again. “You want to give it a try?”

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; background-color: #232323; padding: 1px;font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 1:02:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Watching the brunette young man toss a ring over the Dugtrio and get a Mismagius plush off the wall for his little sister to take, she gives the older Kingsley sibling a smile. “I’m happy to see you again, Biscotti.” Since she had spent 20 years living with Alexei, their two adopted daughters, and having friends visit them over in the weird dream world of ‘Galar’, the way that she had gone back in time as if it never happened felt a little fuzzy.[break][break]

“A good choice for Vanilla, I’m sure she will like it.” She notes the brunette’s choice in winning a ghostly prize for his little sister and he talked about the game being fun to play. Biscotti surely thought her ex boyfriend was a tool since Amor himself never elaborated much with her when they had officially broken up. “You’re right, he was a tool. More so since he doesn’t open up to me more.” Maybe Amor didn’t really trust her much…or maybe he had things he didn’t want to share.[break][break]

Turning her attention to the game when the brunette says for her to watch what he was doing, the ring had joined its fallen comrades than to go onto the Dugtrio. “I’ll give it a try then.” She makes her throw with one blue ring and like a disc, it would hit its mark and ensnares around the Dugtrio where the man tells her that she can pick a prize.[break][break]

Elise takes the Inceniroar plush off the wall and brings it to Biscotti. “I had thought of your Inceniroar, so I’m giving it to you, Biscotti, as a way of saying thank you for always making me smile.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 12:59:58 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]The brunette grinned. “You too.” He paused, mulling over the words. “Errrr. Me too. That was way to narcissistic for me.” And, as someone who purposely made himself the butt of all the jokes, self-esteem wasn’t high on his priority list.

Did Vanilla like ghosts? Wasn’t it a big brother’s ob to know stuff like that? Biscotti stared down at the Mismagius with a perplexed look as he tried to remember her favorite Pokemon. “Is it?” A breath of heated air escaped his mouth. “She’s trying way too hard to grow up.” Now that he had to pay rent and go to work, all he wanted was to be a 13-year-old kid again. No responsibilities. Just homework and stupid jokes.

Meanwhile, his little sister was out here trying to break a decade’s old mystery AND save the world. It really made a guy feel inadequate.

As someone with a bunch of older sisters, Scotti had seen it all before. Douchebag boyfriends cheating on them and making them feel small. Guys who clammed up and held it all back. “It’s his loss.”

If he didn’t want to be with a cool cat like Elise—a literal princess—then he was a moron. But Biscotti knew that from the second he heard his name. What kind of name was @amor?

Biscotti watched as she tossed a ring. His honey eyes widened. It’d taken all 10 rings for him to even come close. “Whoa! Dude-ette! You got it on the first try!” Suddenly, his arms were full with orange-and-black. His cheeks reddened. He shuffled his feet.

“Well—” He shuffled the plushes so that the Masmagius was at the front. “That’s what the King of Fun is for, right?” He took a deep breath. “And, uh, the Mismagius was for you—or, at least, I picked it thinking of you.” He took a deep breath.

Scarred shoulders lifted in a shrug. “And, poof, here you are.” Which would be past tense if he didn’t stop stumbling over his words like that.

[attr="class","bisc"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights