Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A HELL OF YOUR OWN MAKING [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 23:04:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev's jaw set, his mouth forming a thin line, as he looked through the window of Caleb's cell. The glass set into the cell door was small, barely six inches square, offering a narrow view into the room beyond. Its thickness, too, dampened sound.[break][break]

What Zev saw through the window surprised him. Bee's reports had been straightforward, updating Team Rocket's upper brass on Caleb's physical and mental condition. Apparently, though, they'd left out some particular details.[break][break]

From what Zev could see, Caleb was chained to an uncomfortable bed. One end of the chain attached to a thick collar around his neck.[break][break]

He was also completely naked, his body covered in bruises and small cuts.[break][break]

A wave of disgust rolled through Zev at the sight — but no pity, no concern. Here was his own flesh and blood, his brother, reduced to nothing. Another man's plaything. A failure. Zev almost couldn't believe that the man in the cell shared his last name.[break][break]

As far as he was concerned, Caleb no longer deserved it.[break][break]

Zev opened the cell door and stepped inside. At once, he noticed the Alakazam in the corner and the metal chair nearby, previously out of sight from the window.[break][break]

Wordlessly, Zev closed the door behind him. Then he walked over to the chair and sat, facing Caleb. After a moment of silent watching, he finally spoke, his voice thick with derision.[break][break]

"It didn't have to be this way, Caleb. But you defied me, and now look at you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Make It Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 2:11:41 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

From the moment he'd woken up in 's hellscape of a prison cell, he'd known that it was only a matter of time before Zev would show up.[break][break]
Therefore, it did not shock Caleb to see his brother, the older man's mouth turned down in a sneer and his blue eyes narrowed with contempt. Perhaps if the Ranger had been more alert - the bruises and cuts less fresh - he might have felt the apprehension befitting Zev's utter disregard for his own kin, but when Caleb heard the familiar voice, turning slowly as if his body were made of molasses to face its owner, his first thought was: finally. The beginning of the end of his suffering.[break][break]
"Zev," he croaked, his own voice hoarse from disuse. "Nice of you to pay me a visit."[break][break]
Perhaps he ought to have felt ashamed of his current condition, but he lacked the energy to feel anything save for that small spark of hope. As long as he let Zev gloat - allowed him to claim his victory and parade it around in front of Caleb - then they would be even, and there would be no more reason for Rocket to keep Caleb imprisoned like this. His brother would kick him while he was down then send him on his way.[break][break]
It was expected. It was how this was always supposed to go. It was what Caleb had realized would happen the second he'd heard that Zev had put his name back on the Rocket hit list.[break][break]
How wrong he would remember being, later.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Make it Double[break]
This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD, and takes place in-between the second and third torture sessions Caleb has with [break]
Caleb is naked, and his Pokémon / Ranger gear are missing

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 15:34:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb's quip only earned him a deeper scowl from Zev. Blue eyes narrowed as they focused on Caleb's face, looking for fear and finding none of it. In fact, his expression conveyed only relief.[break][break]

At that moment, Zev realized Caleb did not understand the true depths of his danger.[break][break]

"You're pathetic, Caleb, and a huge fool," the elder Harcourt said, his words dripping with venom.[break][break]

"And you always have been. Innocent little Caleb, trying to protect me from the kids at school. Blind little Caleb, trying to convince yourself I was just like the rest."[break][break]

Zev sat back in the chair, his arms draped over its arms, his legs spread wide to assert dominance. When he spoke again, his voice had hardened.[break][break]

"Why do you think you're here?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 1:42:19 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb had rolled completely over now, had shifted himself into an uncomfortable sitting position - awkward, due to the chains, but serviceable. He faced his brother with the full weight of his current exhaustion. Play his game, he reminded himself. Let him be right, like he always thinks he is. It's the last hurdle before release.[break][break]
Why Zev felt the need to mock Caleb's attempts to care for him growing up were lost on the Ranger, however. His mind was moving sluggishly, a half-step behind Zev's banter. The other man's tone was acidic as he made a throne of the simple metal chair.[break][break]
But Caleb did know that Zev was not like other people. That had become abundantly clear in Hoenn. Zev had chosen to believe Caleb brainwashed by the League rather than accept his younger brother's autonomy, his bravery. Zev had hunted him relentlessly, obsessively. That wasn't normal behavior; it was unhinged, the way Zev thought he had some measure of ownership over Caleb and his choices.[break][break]
"I'm here because I stabbed you," Caleb answered, weary. "I'm sorry." He met the pair of blue eyes across from him, the twins to his own. "I mean it, Zev. I regret hurting you. I should not have done it."[break][break]
If had been there to continue assessing whether or not the Ranger was lying, he would find that, in that moment, Caleb meant it.[break][break]
It was a genuine apology, despite all of the equally genuine pain that had led him to do it in the first place.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

This tread takes place following the events of GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SHIELD, and takes place in-between the second and third torture sessions Caleb has with [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 14:01:54 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sitting up, Caleb looked even more pathetic. The chain kept him from arranging his body comfortably. Now that he faced Zev, the elder Harcourt noted more cuts and bruises on Caleb's torso and face.[break][break]

Zev did not look away from his brother's face. In it was a weary resignation, but also a sliver of resolve.[break][break]

The Rocket Beast's eyes narrowed. To him, a genuine apology meant nothing. It was merely a string of words uttered to placate him so that Caleb could scrape together some respite. Such an exchange had played out many times before, all the way back to their childhood years.[break][break]

But no more.[break][break]

"You shouldn't have, no, but you did. And you can't take it back. Not with words, and not here in this cell." With whatever Bee was doing to Caleb, Zev implied. "You crossed a line, Caleb. And I've thought long and hard about how I'm going to punish you."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 3:05:23 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

"Punish me?" Caleb echoed. "As if I'm not currently being punished?"[break][break]
There was something off about the way Zev was looking at him. The disdain wasn't new, nor was the disgust as Zev's eyes racked over the cuts and bruises Barnaby had left during their last session. No, it was the way Zev didn't seem to be gloating. If anything, he struck Caleb as frustrated, as if Caleb were missing an obvious point he was trying to make.[break][break]
Gone was the brother who gave Caleb second chances precisely because they endeared the younger to the older. Gone was the sense that Zev could forgive, if it meant an obedient return to the hitman's definition of normalcy. It was as if a spell had been broken, and along with the acceptance of Caleb's defiant escape from Kanto - sans brainwashing - there came with it a reciprocal understanding: Zev, too, could change his ways.[break][break]
A cold, awful dread began to creep into Caleb's gut. He tried not to let it show on his face.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 14:31:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev's eyes flickered briefly over the cuts, scrapes, and bruises scattered over his brother's body. They settled again on Caleb's face and the confusion nestled in its exhausted lines.[break][break]

"This has nothing to do with me," Zev said, pausing to let that truth sink deep into Caleb's bones. "I simply let him have you."[break][break]

Him being Bee, of course. Zev knew better than to reveal the names of any members of Team Rocket.[break][break]

Once again, the elder Harcourt looked around the cell: at the hard cot that served as a bed, at the lack of other furniture, at the cold walls and harsh lights. At the Alakazam in the corner, always watching.[break][break]

Zev finally turned his gaze back to his brother. Nothing existed in his cold, cruel eyes: no empathy, no sorrow, no pain. "No, I think your punishment should fit your crime."[break][break]

He leaned forward in the chair, resting his elbows on his knees, lacing his fingers together before him.[break][break]

"I'm leaving you here to rot. I don't care if he keeps torturing you until you wish for death, or if he kills you tomorrow. You betrayed us, Caleb. Our family."[break][break]

In one fluid motion, Zev stood, ready to leave. He towered over Caleb, a dark shadow against the ceiling lights.[break][break]

"You don't get to be my brother anymore."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 0:50:52 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

I simply let him have you.[break][break]
The dread grew. Zev hadn't explicitly ordered this? But he put my name back on the hit list, he - [break][break]
Hunting a traitor was an open sport. Zev had merely created an opportunity, and had seized it.[break][break]
What the fuck did Barnaby want with me, then? Caleb thought. Why him?[break][break]
They'd fought in the Ultra Deep Sea, and Caleb had nearly beat him; besides that, Barnaby had no real reason to care about Caleb - to wish to harm him like this, as if it were personal. Was he some kind of sadist who enjoyed doing this sort of thing to any Rocket prisoner? Or...[break][break]
He does remember, Caleb's brain demanded, convinced. He remembers something about us, just like I do, and it bothers him.[break][break]
Zev was speaking again. Caleb listened to the words with a helplessness akin to someone staring, fixated, on a particularly nasty murder, unable to tear their eyes away from the gruesome and devastating result of such a violent act.[break][break]
You don't get to be my brother anymore.[break][break]
Caleb froze, his breath catching in his throat, heart hammering against his chest.[break][break]
"Get to? But we are brothers, Zev," he insisted, the echo of the child that had looked up to a monster disguised by love. "We'll always be brothers. You can't take that from me, from us."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 13:03:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Brothers don't stab each other, Caleb," Zev snarled, a sudden fury gathered in his face as he glowered down at the chained man. "When you disappeared without a word, I followed your trail because we were family. We belonged together."[break][break]

Rage trembled Zev's arms, made the knuckles of his clenched fists bone-white.[break][break]

"But you refused and refused and refused me. And then you stabbed me when all I wanted was for us to go back to the way things were."[break][break]

But he did not strike Caleb, not like he had in the past. The younger man was used to physical violence; his body was riddled with evidence of it.[break][break]

No. What Caleb would suffer now was an emotional sundering.[break][break]

"So don't be a little fucking bitch when faced with the consequences of your actions. You did this to us. This is all your fault."[break][break]

Exhaling sharply through his nose, Zev took a step away from Caleb, turning toward the door. Turning his back on the man he used to call brother.[break][break]

"When you die alone in this place, the only person you'll have to blame is yourself."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 20:04:58 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev didn't touch him, but Caleb recoiled as if slapped, over and over, each of Zev's statements a stinging agony.[break][break]
"Brothers don't - "[break][break]
"I appreciate you looking after me. It's what Mom always told us, isn't it? We look after each other."[break][break]
"No one is allowed to hurt you as long as I am alive."[break][break]
"I just want things to be the way they were between us, before all this."[break][break]
"You can't live without me, Caleb. You need me."[break][break]
" - lie," he cried, desperate, clawing at the tatters of their broken bridge, now beyond mending.[break][break]
Zev turned his back on Caleb, and the Ranger slumped against the headboard, body going still. It was over: his chances of escaping this place dissolving with every step Zev took towards the door. A hollow, aching grief spread through his body, overwhelming him so that he curled in on himself, giving into a suffocating wretchedness.[break][break]
It was his fault.[break][break]
"Just kill me, then," he begged, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes as he closed them. Footsteps. The opening of the door. "Zev, please. Just do it."[break][break]
The door slammed shut.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 0:22:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: