Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Wyvern Riding Course [Gym]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 7:47:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was her second gym challenge and one that reminded her of the last aerial race in Alexei’s gym. Since he was her friend and that he loved flying Pokemon, she would pay him a visit for the intention of taking one of his non-traditional challenges as opposed to having a traditional battle. Her Noivern lands near the entrance as the royal ambassador dismounts off her flying wyvern mount. Minerva had an elaborate saddle and bridle with rose-like decorations since Josh told Elise that she would have to use proper riding equipment for her Noivern.[break][break]

“I’m sure this will be your second time being at the Fortree gym, isn’t it?” A gentle tone comes from the female royal as Elise pushes up her pilot’s goggles to rest at the brim of her aviator cap and adjusts her pilot's jacket. Minerva appears to snort a bit as if she was responding to her mistress’ question though the dragon was excited to try her hand at going through the same motions in the air when the gym leader would come to receive Elise at his gym, all they had to do was wait.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 18:45:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

(Earlier in the day.)

The moment he saw the next name on the challenger’s lineup, he had an inkling this was also going to be one for the history books.

What made him even more excited for this was that she’d chosen the—

“Yes!” he cheered to himself quietly as he gathered the staff that weren’t too busy to have them get the course outside set up.

He’d already seen the arrival of the Noivern on the CCTV cameras, and knew that he was going to ride Fenrir for this—he would just have to give her the tour towards the outside.

“Hello Miss Elise,” he began as he met her right at the entrance and unable to conceal his excitement. “You have no idea how hype I am to receive your challenge today.”

(Much as he wanted to mention that had come by previously for a badge challenge, he decided not to—at least for the moment. Manners, and all.)

“So obviously you’re bringing Minerva for today, right?”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 1:07:27 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the gym leader come to greet her outside of his gym made her smile when he greets her. “Hello, Mr. Alexei. I’m very happy to take on this challenge since I know Josh must have taken this one before.” She probably tried to learn how to ride in the air like Josh did with his Pokemon back at the Silph Cup’s aerial race though she had come a little last in that one. There was no time like now to brush up on whatever Josh had taught her back at his gym since his had an aerial course for training flying Pokemon.[break][break]

“And yes, I’ll be bringing Minerva with me for it. She was excited when she landed here near your gym’s entrance.” A small laugh comes from the dark magenta haired woman when the royal feels her Noivern nudge her playfully. Maybe Josh could share his experience with challenging Alexei’s gym when she would be done with this gym challenge.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 21:01:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“How many times—” he trailed off, embarrassed look on his face giving it away.

“You can call me Alex! And ‘Mr’ makes me feel way older than I already am, so… yeah. Or did you forget what I taught you about not talking like a royal when you’re around friends?”

There was this unreadable look on his face after he said those words. Anyway…

“You know, since you brought your own Noivern, it’s only fair I do the course with mine, too. Oh, have I told you?”

Unable to resist, he then led the way towards the outdoor arena behind the building, narrating the entire shebang of how had brought a Golurk for his non-trad challenge attempt and all the obstacles having to be blown up to excessively-huge sizes to accommodate the insanity.

“Oh, man, and don’t get me started on how the little Josh did with his challenge. It was… do you want to see the highlight reel?”

(Love you fam !)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2023 20:17:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Fortree gym leader chastises her a bit that she shouldn’t tack on Mr. to his name since it made him feel older than he already was and not talking like a royal in front of her friends sounded a bit harder. “I’m sorry, Alex. It’s a force of habit, but I’ll try to talk a little more casually around you. I wasn’t used to it due to how I was taught in Galarian etiquette school.” A reply comes from the royal ambassador in an apologetic tone complete with doing less formal words than what she’d act like.[break][break]

(Her father was always a stickler for being a proper prince around his friends, so his influence rubbed off on his eldest daughter.)[break][break]

“Oh yes, I’d love to see what your Noivern is like.” She smiled when Alexei begins to tell the story of how his challenger, Isaac brought his own Golurk to the non-trad challenge and each obstacle had to accommodate for the golem’s large size. That was also one of the Pokemon her elder cousin brought with him when they ventured into the rift for the Big Battle of Dewford.[break][break]

Alexei offers to show the highlight reel of Josh’s non-traditional challenge as they walk towards the outdoor arena where the obstacle course would be held. “I don’t mind and I wonder what kind of Pokemon Josh brought to his non-traditional challenge.” [break][break]

Her saddled Noivern had followed her from the air in order to see what that arena looked like.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 5:21:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

‘Etiquette school’.

Those words made his skin crawl, if at least for a few moments.

“Holy shit. You had etiquette school?” he began, blinking a few times before he let the actual cringe flash across his face while his hands were busy flicking through files.

(For someone among the staff Claire had the balls to record both matches of the two he mentioned; hell, one of them was up on the Sanctuary’s Pokétube page…)

“Ah, here we go. Found little Josh’s highlight reel.”

He then flicked the file open and handed it to her to watch. Hilariously, he was flying with the very same Noivern that he would be using for her challenge once he got word that the outdoor obstacle course was—

‘We’re all ready,’ he heard Ethan’s voice over the in-ear he had on.

“The course is ready,” he continued. Rather than making their way through the inside, he led the way on the outside, skirting around the front building and looking up to see that the saddled Noivern was already following them.

“He brought his Skarmory, if memory serves me right. And out of all the obstacles, was actually the very first one to get a score of zero out of the entire thing!”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 19:57:44 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

“They do have etiquette schools around Galar, yes. They are in Hammerlocke though.” She replied with a little laugh towards Alex’s question as Galar’s etiquette schools were brutal to those who didn’t have good manners in both the non and rich households. While they were walking to the arena where her non-traditional challenge would be, Elise gives a watch of Josh’s non-trad with Alex with his Skarmory being the Pokemon he used for it. Skarmory appeared to be much faster than their steel typing and she always loved watching her friend race anywhere.[break][break]

While he talked about Josh’s Skarmory getting a score of zero out of the entire course, the royal nods towards the blond man. “It sounds like Josh really showed his prowess in racing. I only wish I could be as good as he is, but I am still a racer in training at his gym.” Josh himself had been at Pokemon racing longer than she had, but she learned a lot faster with him teaching her at the racing grounds.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 18:06:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The fact that ‘etiquette school’ existed still made him cringe both outside and inside… yikes, there really were such things out there, huh?

It didn’t take too long for them to eventually reach the open-air arena—the other Noivern that had no saddle was following his saddled counterpart as well while the two humans walked down on the ground.

“It’s not much, but… it’s home,” he chuckled as he scratched the back of his head once they reached the open-air arena.

“This is where the traditional battles are normally held, as well as the—”

He trailed off as Fenrir the Noivern came down for a landing—only instead for an entire flock of shadows to take off in flight just to show off.

Just to show off!

“Oy, stop showing off!” he hollered in the direction of the rest of his avian horde that circled around exactly once before scattering across the Sanctuary.

“Sorry,” he apologized a few moments alter. “They all love doing that regardless of who comes crashing in.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 18:58:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

No one would know that etiquette schools existed outside of other regions though the royal does wonder if Hoenn had some kind of school for tea ceremony practice. When they would finally be at the open-air arena normally used for traditional gym battles by the gym leader, Minerva had been flying towards it along with the gym leader’s own non-saddled Noivern until the saddled wyvern landed near her trainer’s side. [break][break]

“It does look very nice and it’s sort of like the racing grounds Josh has in his gym. Your flying Pokemon must like how open it is to freely fly in the air.” The female royal spoke to Alexei while he chastised his other flying Pokemon for showing off towards his challenger which made her laugh a little. “And do they always get…showy like this with the challengers you take to the grounds? I think it’s very adorable that they’re eager to show off.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 19:51:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Thanks to the race that had been held here the last time (the aerial one where he came out as the top racer to nobody’s surprise) he now had more ideas for additional aerial obstacles… and then he heard a voice crackling through the earpiece he had on.

“It’s ready, get up here,” Claire’s voice echoed—as he made his way over to where his Noivern was preening himself before letting him slide onto his back.

“Come on, meet you up there,” he pointed as Fenrir took him up to where Claire was waiting, riding the back of a Mandibuzz (how fitting) and waiting for them to actually get to the starting line.

“A’ight,” she drawled once they were both up in the air, “I’m not going to mince words, this shit should be pretty easy to understand. Get through this entire course in one piece, he’ll take care of the rest. Oh, and one more thing—no Pokémon moves up here. A few people made the mistake of using Agility through some of the obstacles and it merited a ‘return to start’ for them.”

She wasn’t going to say what else came after that.

“Ready? Get going!” she hollered a few seconds later as she blew the whistle—and the first obstacle that would come up their way would be a semi-familiar one.

The wrecking-ball gauntlet was one for the ages; swinging erratically in multiple directions—some of them even swung backwards in case whoever lagged behind got caught in them!

QSwVGG4o

part 1: we came in like a wrecking ball! match exactly one of the rolls to proceed; otherwise dare you want to know what happens if you miss?

·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 4:23:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Alexei getting on his own non-saddled Noivern and going over to the start line, the female royal gets on her ornately saddled Noivern and holds the rose-decorated reins as Minerva takes off to the starting line too. The gym leader’s female staffer describes the objective of the obstacle course to be easy since the goal was to get to the finish line in one piece. As the woman said a ruling that people had been breaking before which was no moves were to be used in the course, it would be good to follow that.[break][break]

The signal to get going would make her Noivern fly up into the air and come up to the first obstacle of the course. Alexei and his Noivern were a little ahead of them with the gym leader and his flying type trying to avoid the wrecking balls. “You can do it, we’ll get through this one too.” Elise gave her Noivern gentle words as the wyvern flew towards the first wrecking ball obstacle and would fly in through. Nonetheless, Minerva wouldn’t want to get in between two of the balls and get hurt by them.[break][break]

rqNFJ6MV

[break][break]

NOTES

- We came in like a wreeeecking ball

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:53:29 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He idly wondered just how much infinity energy a Pokémon and a human could harness together while flying through the new, untested extremely challenging obstacle—one thing was for sure was that this was way better than ‘aerial Circus Charlie’ because let’s be real, battering rams of actual flame made things even more exciting!

While his traverse made things a simple matter (though the resulting heat haze made him second guess for a few moments), Miss Elise’s traverse would very nearly result in disaster as a lick of flame came extremely close to licking the wings of her Noivern as they proceeded through the first half of the brutal opening course!

The bad luck wouldn’t stop there, though, as the smell of singeing fur would catch her attention once they flew into a clear zone through the first obstacle! Better put that fire out…

Q4xpmjov

part 1: we came in like a wrecking ball! roll higher than the total of Birddad’s rolls to proceed, do you want to know what happens if you roll lower?

·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 4:33:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The travel through the wrecking balls would almost end in disaster when the lick of flames came close to making the wings of her dragon set on fire. She avoids the the fire while the burning coming from Minerva’s fur made the female royal alarmed. Not having water to douse it out was a terrible thing, but there was the threat of not being able to focus on the non-traditional obstacle course challenge due to the fires. [break][break]

Using a cloth from her bag while holding onto the reins of her Noivern with one hand, Elise uses it to try putting out the fire and smother it to prevent the spread over her Pokemon’s fur. Luckily, the fire is put out enough that Elise would concentrate on getting through to the clear zone of the obstacle. Minerva flies over to catch up with the gym leader and his own Noivern.[break][break]

What was the next obstacle would the ambassador have to pass through next?[break][break]

OoQfqIaW

[break][break]

NOTES

- Let's not burned here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 20:45:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Had—had they flown too close to where the next obstacle had already been set up? Holy shit, where did that flaming—

“Oh, shit!” he exclaimed as Fenrir quickly did a barrel-roll to make it through the final part of the first course and straight into the second one, where—you guessed it, that was right—it was like one of those obstacles in that end level of one of those games.

Thankfully, she would be able to escape the same fate with a last-minute risky maneuver of her choice before they came approaching towards the second obstacle—

The flaming aerial gauntlet.

It was a spin on one of the other obstacles he had in another one of his courses; however he’d called in that same favor again and had a multitude of different Charizard assembled, all weaving and having an aerial ‘battle royale’ with all manner of Flamethrower, Fire Blast and Overheat!

Yikes.

Now, if the Galarian princess wasn’t careful she may get more than her eyebrows singed off…!

QQYo8fHn

part 2: welcome to the flaming aerial valley! roll lower than the total of Birddad’s rolls to proceed, do you want to know what happens if you roll higher?

·
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 18:14:51 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The first course didn’t compare to how dangerous the next one up ahead would be. She had a good look at how Josh went through those obstacles, but if she wasn’t careful, the fire could burn more than just her eyebrows. Speaking of, the next obstacle in the course was a flaming aerial gauntlet where she watches the gym leader and his Noivern go through it. Braving through this one would make for a good story to tell back at the embassy.[break][break]

Directing her own Noivern to get through the flaming gauntlet, the metaphorical lion’s mouth is in front of them as the bat wyvern tries to dodge through the flames in a barrel roll. Feeling the heat from the fire, the female Galarian royal could only sweat through her pilot’s hat when she would think of catching up to Alex and Fenrir. [break][break]

oOFf8HuE

[break][break]

NOTES

- Do a barrel roll, Fox!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]