he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 3:54:43 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
"no fucking way ... "
[break][break]
the surprise hisses out between gritted teeth. aaron knew he should've gotten some kind of court order against after he broke into his apartment. he's been so careful — avoiding the convenience store he'd promised to take him to, looking over his shoulder whenever he ventured out of the depths of his hovel — but his luck finally ran dry at the worst fucking time.
[break][break]
he approaches the felon. the sand beneath his sneakers makes his gait both unsteady and uncool-looking. [break][break]"uh. hey bud," he greets, reaching up to scratch the back of his neck. the fate of his badge rests in this guy's tiny hands, so he musters up some long-forgotten diplomacy. [break][break]"looks like we're, uh, paired up for this fight. hope you're ready to win this shit."
[break][break]
he offers mint an unconvincing thumbs up, praying that he forgot who he is.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + reunited pog[break]  

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 13:03:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He stretches blinking at the strange sign ups, expecting to see his subordinate who'd asked him for a tag team not…this asshole. His eyes light up and his grin is sharp. "Mint." He says simply before adding, "Not your bud."

And ever the grudge holder he added, "Hand over the backpack you took or I throw this match for you." He reaches for his prized pokeball, and gets ready for their bout.

| i add strqciatella in soon gomene

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 14:54:08 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Momentarily distracted by the tedium of some forms that need filling out, Lam misses the initial greeting he'd like to make to his next set of challengers. Two randomly placed together rather than signing up together, it looks like from the chart he scans before heading out to where they're already grouped together and chatting.[break][break]

If chatting is the right word for it.[break][break]

Lam's head tilts as he observes the pair while he approaches to make his perfunctory greetings. The vibe is a bit chilly, no? But all the same-[break][break]

"Looks like you two are already acquainted." A lazy grin perches on his mouth as he comes a stop in front of them. "Hope that works to your advantage. I'm Lam."[break][break]

A brow lifts as he appraises Aaron and then Mint, and then he jerks his head over toward the pitch. "Any questions before we get going?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- woo woo!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 2:32:57 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"right."
[break][break]
the confirmation is huffed out between clenched teeth. aaron stands, arms folded, olive branch rescinded, content to say nothing else except maybe a cursory "thanks" once this shit is over — but speaks again. frustration sparks. he's going to throw the match? over a backpack?
[break][break]
"are you fuckin' serious, bro?"
[break][break]
he uncrosses his arms to leave his hands free to passionate gestures. he rolls a shoulder to jab a thumb at the broad of his back. the bag draped there is plain and cheap-looking compared to mint's long lost.
[break][break]
"over that stupid sparkly ass bag? i don't even have it with me! how can i — ?!"
[break][break]
he shuts up when he notices .
[break][break]
"i'm aaron," he says once he recovers, side-eying his battle partner. "and, uh, nah. no questions here."
[break][break]
just answers, but not for the gym leader. lowering his voice, he hisses to , "help me win this shit and you can have your fuckin' backpack back, alright?"
[break][break]

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 22:12:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He tosses out his partner pokemon,"I'll take cash payment." Straciatella the Abomasnow drops with a slam onto the pitch greeting everyone involved with a glare before looking back at her trainer who just gives a thumbs up. [break][break]

"Nope! Ready whenever you are!" he said waving at the gym leader. He takes his position with Aaron as his Abomasnow readies for her new challenge, idly waiting for her partner.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/de/54/p5gt20Bu_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 20:58:25 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] Oh yeah. They’re definitely in a spat.[break][break]

He’d have to be truly oblivious to miss the spike of tension and grumbled words that pass between the two challengers—even as he splits away to take his place on the opposite end of the pitch. But who knows? Sometimes synergy happens in unexpected places.[break][break]

Only one of the two contenders introduce themself, but that’s okay. Lam definitely remembers and the litany of barf emojis left on his amigo profile for being a painter. “Nice to meetcha,” he returns with a wave of one hand. Two pokeballs roll free with the gesture to let two of his own Pokémon spring loose. The scovillan sticks the landing, but the Psyduck…er, she faceplants.[break][break]

He inwardly sighs.[break][break]

Once Peaches is upright, he shoots the challengers a double thumbs up. “Let’s see how you work together then, on the fly. I leave first move to you.” Could they decide that amongst themselves easily and cohesively, given the bickering they’d been keeping up with? Hope so!

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- peaches and habanero are on the field

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 3:40:02 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
aaron's expression twists into an ugly, conceding scowl.
[break][break]
"fine."
[break][break]
as long as he can secure a win for this battle, he doesn't care that he's being extorted by a man of eighth grader height. he watches mint release an abomasnow, then hides a laugh behind a closed fist when 's psyduck eats shit on the pitch. the other pokemon is unfamiliar to him, but he stares at its plant-like body for a moment and confidently assumes it's a grass-type. [break][break]
"aight," he says, taking out his charizard's pokeball and tossing it into the open space in front of him. as she materializes, he risks a glance at , just to try and read his face. [break][break]but he can't read for shit, so he tries encouragement to see how he reacts: "we got this."
[break][break]
and to his charizard, a confusingly vague command: "fuck up that green guy!"
[break][break]
the fire-type is typical of her breed — she needs little instruction beyond a good "hey, fuck that guy up" to know what to do. sand is kicked up by her wings as she thrusts herself into the sky with a few strong flaps, carrying herself higher until they're all just durant on a toy battlefield.
[break][break]
she swoops back down, wind whistling past tucked wings as she dives low enough to spit out a gout of flamethrower at the scovillain. her wings pop open with clear intent to fly out of range and come back again.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 0:35:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Awww..." Mint said overing his mouth as well so he didn't snicker at poor Peaches. The Scovillain is new though. He's not terribly familiar with it. But then they're given the first move. Noted. He glances briefly as at Aaron before saying a quick, "Sure. I'll hang back." as a snowstorm hits the pitch. [break][break]

Straciatella glows faintly as her SNOW WARNING summons the SNOWY terrain. "I'm pretty sure you'll be fine in this." he added to his partner. After all, he's planned his team around someone else's partner. The SNOWY terrain makes it easy for Straciatella to stomp forward like a sentient wall. "Set up our cover!" He shouted.[break][break]

Unlike Aaron's Charizard, his Abomasnow actually had a plan in mind. Rainbow ribbons twirls and flow off her in soft waves, bleeding color onto herself and the Charizard as they drop down on the Scovillain.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break][break]
- straciatella the abomasnow ability SNOW WARNING summons SNOWY (1/5)
- straciatella the abomasnow uses AURORA VEIL (1/5)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/de/54/p5gt20Bu_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 1:17:14 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] It’s a decent set up. With the charizard charging in on a simple command (one that makes Lam laugh in spite of himself,) his scovillan is left trying and failing to dodge the plume of flame that falls over him. Stamping feet work to put out the flames before he becomes singed too bad. Charging in so bluntly leaves the abomasnow open to set up assisting parameters, and Mint leads this well.[break][break]

“Not bad!” he chirps from his side of the pitch as a heavy blanket of snow begins to fall and threatens to shroud the large Pokémon from view entirely. The fan of color from her AURORA VEIL will need a bit of a work around, but he can manage. “Almost flawless, really. Alllllmost..”[break][break]

Okay, maybe he is a little petty about the amigo profile thing.[break][break]

Peaches, having reclaimed her footing, stares disdainfully up at the weather cluttering the sky above the playing field. One, webbed wing arm comes up to rub at her temple as a disgruntled PSYYYY… wafts up to meet the snowstorm. As quickly as the snow began to fall, it starts to clear. The flurry recedes to no more than an ineffective drift of slow, scattered snowflakes as Peaches’ CLOUD NINE overrides the SNOW WARNING.[break][break]

Lam claps his hands together, “Right, soooo. Habanero, do some mirroring. And Peaches, mmm… make that one more accessible to your buddy here.” He squints one eye, then aims a finger gun at the charizard in reference.[break][break]

Despite her clumsiness, the Psyduck is efficient. A jettison of water is hurled at the charizard with effective force, to thoroughly SOAK the dragon and wash away all of her original typing. It’s almost like the little tripping act was just that— an act. But no, the unfortunate truth is that Peaches really does eat shit on the pavement with routine frequency.[break][break]

Habanero moves in turn, echoing the scorching FLAMETHROWER with one of his own as he lumbers forward to meet the more visible abomasnow.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- peaches ability CLOUD NINE negates the affects of snowy weather from SNOW WARNING
- peaches uses soak to turn charizard’s typing to pure water[break]
- habanero uses flamethrower on the buffed up abomasnow

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 22:32:53 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
clouds begin to gather over the pitch, threatening a snow warning. a few snow flurries drift down, melting harmlessly on the tips of aaron's hair, but the storm is cleared up by 's psyduck before it can begin in earnest. the shimmer of light dancing around his charizard and 's abomasnow seems to disappear, too. [break][break]
"this guy's a legit strategist, dude," he observes, more to himself than his partner. if the air wasn't filled with the sounds of battle, the other two men might've been able to hear his last few brain cells grinding together to work up a strategy of his own. [break][break]his charizard is struck by soak, but she makes no complaint as a beat of her wings sends a splatter of water through the air. aaron isn't the smartest guy, but even he knows it must've done something, even if it didn't damage her.
[break][break]
"give abomasnow some cover!"
[break][break]
his charizard, now a water-type, wheels herself around to dive into the space between straciatella and habanero, releasing a thick haze of smokescreen onto the battlefield to give the ice-type the chance to try and maneuver out of the way of the worst of the scovillan's attack.
[break][break]

@

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 4:50:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint watches, mostly his partner as he gets ready to step in for him. That natural lean to defend whoever he's with kicking in once more. That Scovillain is going to be tough to beat. His eyes move to Peaches, looking over at Lam for a moment before down to Peaches. The SOAK spirals towards Aaron's Charizard, and Mint picks his target as the FLAMETHROWER comes flying at his partner. [break][break]

"He's a gym leader. Gotta be competent." Mint retorted back with a small shrug. The SMOKESCREEN is a welcome addition, nd it helps set up his next move, despite the Scovillain's attack. He can hear the strangled grunts as Straciatella tries to silence her presence under cover fire. But it sounds like she's been licked. [break][break]

"If we don't act quick, they'll win this war of attrition. I'll see what I can do before I go down." he said, turning to as he tapped the long earring as it begins to glow a soft iridescent as infinity energy surges. Somewhere amongst the billowing smoke is Straciatella's corresponding glow. "Put 'em down!" he called out, turning his attention to the pitch as Straciatella MEGA EVOLVED, charging out of the SMOKESCREEN, heavily singed and the iridescence fading from her new larger form. [break][break]

She lumber forward, giant fist clenched and glowing bright as she uses WOOD HAMMER on Peaches, and attempts to make the poor little Pysduck the equivalent of a giant golf ball. "Fore!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- straciatella the abomasnow get hit with FLAMETHROWER [break]
- straciatella the abomasnow hides in SMOKESCREEN [break]
- straciatella the abomasnow MEGA EVOLVED (1/3) [break]
- straciatella the abomasnow used WOOD HAMMER on Peaches [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 16:10:21 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]The murmur of revelation draws a laugh from Lam. Well, yeah, strategy is kind of his wheelhouse. But for now, he refrains from doing anymore lighthearted taunting.[break][break]

"Alright guys!" Lam claps his hands together, "Swapsies! Let's put Peaches' little trick to good use!"[break][break]

Habanero obliges, and the pepper monster's attention promptly shifts away from the abomasnow as she ducks into the cover of a hazy smokescreen. Bright, photosynthetic light charges in one open maw, collecting into a swirling ENERGY BALL that fires off and hurtles for the charizard.[break][break]

It probably looks like a weird and ineffective choice. But not so much anymore, eh?[break][break]

On the other hand, Peaches flounders for a minute. The psyduck winds up, chattering as she gets ready to take a running start against the much bigger abomasnow...only to lose her in the smoke. PSSSY? Her confusion is short-lived when her opponent thunders out and takes a swing that sends the duck flying - all with the sound effect of one of those rubber chickens sucking in air.[break][break]

Peaches tumbles and then looks up with a scathing look, flipper hands on her head as she channels a block to DISABLE that particular move.[break][break]

"Oop, good work shutting that down!" Lam praises as he fishes his counter from his pocket, "I'll give ya a buff!" The tera orb in his hand glows before that shimmering energy envelops the psyduck with a lilac light. In a burst of crystallized energy, Peaches stomps forward - encased in an added layer of tera crystal and a psychic crown upon her head.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- habanero uses energy ball on miss water charizard[break]
- peaches says OUCH, and uses disable on abomasnow's wood hammer[break]
- disable: 1/4[break]
- peaches is now terastralized into psychic type!

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
492 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 1:21:15 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]aaron doesn't know what attrition is, but his mouth thins into a hard line of determination as advises him. [break][break]"no worries, man, we'll totally pound him."[break][break]

an energy ball zips through the air, clipping his charizard's wing and spinning her into a death spiral towards the ground. aaron lets out a little surprised gasp and paws at the necklace that lays half-hidden beneath the hem of his shirt. a glow thrums below the ugly graphic on the front.[break][break]
his charizard is enveloped with white light as she rights herself in the air, coming down like a meteor strike in the middle of the pitch. she lands hard on her feet, fissuring the arena around her with an earthquake that rushes away from her in all directions.
[break][break]"that was so pog," aaron says, swaying and stumbling as he tries to stay upright. "i've never done that before."[break][break]his mega-evolved charizard flexes her new wings, appreciating the surge of energy roaring through her system. [break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + charizard was hit by energy ball and started falling
[break]charizard mega evolved and landed with an earthquake poggies[break]currently grounded in the middle of the field

@

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 3:20:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint turns to look at , eyebrows arching as he held back a laugh, covering his mouth as he turned back to the battle at hand. But that laugh is quickly wiped away as Aaron MEGA EVOLVED his own Charizard. The ground shakes and Mint struggles to stand upright letting out a, "WHOA!" as he stumbled and grasped at Aaron's arm to keep himself upright. [break][break]

That's not good. His eyes are on Straciatella as she's knocked off her feet by the attack and attempted to stay off the cracking earth. Even so, she takes the damage, panting heavily after the doozies she's been taking. "She's losing fight." he says to his gym partner after the EARTHQUAKE resolves and he can balance alone. [break][break]

"Get ready!" he warns his partner before Stracietella pops up with a heave. She rises with am echoing roar and snow and ice whip up in a massive BLIZZARD that tries to cover the entire pitch.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
- straciatella the abomasnow MEGA EVOLVED (2/3) [break]
- straciatella the abomasnow used BLIZZARD on the field [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
clocking in [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 15:31:19 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]"Oh, that was rad!" Even Lam can't keep from voicing the impressiveness of the maneuver as the charizard pulls out of her spiral to mega evolve and attack in one thundering motion. The earthquake winds Habanero more than it does Peaches, though clumsy as she is, the psyduck tips backward in a flailing movement yet again before righting herself.[break][break]

The blizzard that follows is equally as brutal on his scovillain, unfortunately. But it shows that they're getting the hang of it. Both Mint and Aaron moving with more collected force than before. Great for them; yikes for Lam.[break][break]

"Hold out just a litttttle bit longer, Haba!" Lam calls out, earning a bellowed response from the scovillain. The onslaught has done its damage, though, and the pepper monster is only clinging on to consciousness. He musters up his remaining strength, however, and whips up a LEAF STORM.[break][break]

Razor sharp leaves slice through the ice and snow, twisting around and barraging the empowered charizard. Still indignant from being treated as the abomasnow's personal golf ball, Peaches also moves in motion. Crystalline energy collects around the psyduck in the same pale lavender hue as her crown. Aiming to keep the pair separate, Peaches' duck bill opens wide to fire a shimmering TERA BLAST at her opponent as well.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- habanero uses leaf storm on miss water charizard[break]
- peaches fires off a tera blast against abomasnow[break]
- disable: 2/4[break]
- peaches is now terastralized into psychic type!

[googlefont=Poppins]