saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2024 9:22:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the sight of FLAMETHROWER has him grinning as bright as the flames that pour out of manectric's maws. even if the rain is potent, the attack is still strong enough to damage.[break][break]

"it's just stubborn."[break][break]

which might end up being its downfall as the following SKULL BASH brings it right down to its knees, yelping in pain as it struggles to maintain consciousness.[break][break]

in a violent display of resistance, it fires off a SHADOW BOLT.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2024 16:26:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"just make use of the rain, please." the manectric he uses was a twin with his own from the hatchery. kyle is aware of its moves. "my manectric can't really touch the sandaconda."

his words bring a target to matias' own manectric if lam does pick up on his words, but if matias wants to play around, kyle is more than capable of bringing the game to him.

still, he isn't the type to grief his games.

"take the clefairy away from the fight, cormag."

the disarming voice was disorienting for the manectric, but it endures through and forces its legs to move about. with a quick attack, the pokemon rushes the clefairy and pushes it further away from the sandaconda until the distance is considerable enough to weaken friend guard.

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 22:08:22 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Despite their back and forth, and the shadow manectric's unpredictability, they still work together with natural flow. A good thing, obviously, given the whole nature of his gym. Lam's just curious now to see how much of a wild card the shadowed pokemon will end up proving to be.[break][break]
Sandaconda is thrown back by the SHADOW BOLT. It coils up, hissing with bared fangs. but it doesn't stick around to see what becomes of the buddy who has valiantly guarded it.[break][break]
Instead, sensing the impending loss of extra defense, it makes itself sparse - DIGGING itself a burrow under the earth.[break][break]
Lam frowns as the reptile's assumption comes to fruition - as the clefairy lets out another shrill cry with its DISARMING VOICE, she can't take another hit after taking the bulk of them thusfar. The knock, light and quick as it is, bowls her over and she cannot right herself. Resulting in Lam recalling her to her pokeball in a beam of light.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- clefairy attempts one more DISARMING VOICE[break]
- clefairy FAINTS rip clefairy...[break]
- sandaconda DIGS underground [1/2][break]
- sandaconda's sand tomb no longer active? or at least slowed [4/4][break]
- clefairy's FRIEND GUARD is now inactive

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#9eb591;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:15:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"the rain—"[break][break]

he's about to make a complaint about how the weather conditions are unfavorable but he shuts himself up in time to watch his manectric take the DISARMING VOICE, thinking it could withstand the damage, only for it to drop to the ground after.[break][break]

"fuck."[break][break]

it's all up to kyle now to close out their challenge.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 18:25:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hydro cannon?" he asks.

kyle sighs, defeated.

he rubs the back of his nape as the match-up matias left him with seems unwinnable. he could've brought a manectric whose moves weren't suited as support, but working with other people weren't exactly their strong suits.

"just flood the hole, cormag."

he takes a knife out and twirls it around. the keystone within reacts to the manectric, triggering a mega evolution for a second wind. a daunting snarl comes with the transformation, intimidating the opposition.

the manectric howls. another rain cloud appears in addition to the rain dance already present. the drizzle turns to a major downpour with the aid of mega evolution in an attempt to flood the hole.

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 1:16:20 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

He isn’t expecting the clefairy’s last ditch cry to leave much of an impact, but the shadow manectric crumples in place to his surprise. Lam’s head tilts, a brow lifting as he observes the remaining canine, and the two opposite him.[break][break]
Part of him wonders if this is a strange symbolism for the nature of their connection. Something steady in ’s presence. Something erratic and unpredictable in ’. Not that he’s about to voice his pondering aloud.[break][break]
As his attention turns back to the fight itself, and he watches out for the sandaconda, the manectric mega evolves into a sturdier build.[break][break]
Reliably, the manectric floods the tunnel his sandaconda dug before it can spring loose. Water bubbles from a shallow spot of earth nearby, and soon the snake bursts from the muddy loam in search of air–its attack rendered useless.[break][break]
Muddled by the downpour and its reemergence from the underground, it makes a BRUTAL SWING in the manectric’s direction. Likely to little avail.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- DIG fails!
- sandaconda uses BRUTAL SWING

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 9:29:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"my bad."[break][break]

there's nothing else for him to say; he hadn't commanded his manectric the way he normally would, perhaps unable to contend with the change in the way they fight. he's not used to supporting, but that's all he can do now.[break][break]

"you got this."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 2:38:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wonders if he should even care about winning.

he finds remorse in matias' words despite the flatness of the tone. the grumble of his throat is forcibly stopped as he reconsiders the adverse effects of mere rain to the groudon avatar's mental.

"nah, it's fine," he comforts matias. "i forgot to take it into account."

a whistle breaks the short exchange.

"quick attack. you know the target."

the swing of the tail, caused by panic from biological responses, manages to nick the manectric rushing at it.

relying on the short burst of strength that mega evolution provides, the manectric moves despite the hit, pain numbed by adrenaline and excessive electricity. quick attack submerges the sandaconda's head back to the mud.

he didn't try using physical attacks before in fear of sand spit, but left with little to no option, there's no other move to take.

eyes stare back to lam, gauging his response.

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 3:04:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Despite the setback of the second manectric going down, and the crossed wires about the pokemon’s timing, the two of them don’t fall into a squabble. The situation is appraised, and they move on.[break][break]
The trust is implicit.[break][break]
A heavy paw drives the sandaconda down as it thrashes to pull itself up out of the slurry of rain and silt. It could probably keep going if it could get loose, but Lam doesn’t see much point in doing so.[break][break]
He sighs, more in resignation than irritation, and shrugs as he meets Kyle’s eye.[break][break]
“That’ll do it, I think,” holding up the sandaconda’s pokeball, he recalls it so that it’s freed from the mega manectric’s hold and has to flail uselessly no longer.[break][break]
“You’ve definitely earned these. It’s obvious you’ve got a groove you fit into.” He holds out the set of badges he fished free from one pocket as he makes his way back over. Lam flashes them a thumbs up with the other hand. “I’m just glad I didn’t have to square off against entei or groudon.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- congrats! u win!

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,128 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 3:45:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

despite matias dragging them down, they end up victorious, pulling the majority of the weight to secure their win.[break][break]

slowly, the rain above them ceases, bringing his level of annoyance down to a simmering point instead of boiling.[break][break]

"thanks for carrying us," he mutters to kyle before walking over to meet in the middle.[break][break]

"that was a tough battle. thanks for entertaining us."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TAG TEAM
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2024 6:34:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: