Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,309 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Dragon Vein [DW/Cadeyrn][C]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 20:56:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When Josh had taken accountability for his actions, she had seen that the acting gym trainer he picked after Shawn’s death couldn’t do as good of a job as Shawn did. “I respect that, he does need to show that he has improved since the incident.” A response came from the Galarian royal when her guard spoke and since Josh had gotten his position as Mauville’s gym leader, she was sure that he had been making amends with the little girl he attacked. “On a lighter note, I’ve heard that dragons are a little harder to train and I know my late uncle has trained some of his in Kalos. I think you train them better than I do.” A little chuckle came from the ambassador when her Mismagius sees a pair of Pokemon walking with each other.[break][break]

Although Mana isn’t interested in either the Aromatisse or the Fraxure, she doesn’t engage them in anything.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights