Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Dragon Vein [DW/Cadeyrn][C]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 0:51:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

For this excursion into Route 115, she brought along a team of her favored Pokemon with Chamomile being out of his Pokeball and the rest were on her belt. They were dating now which, luckily enough, wouldn’t place her in much scrutiny than in Galar. Hoenn appeared to be a much better place…away from the Galarian royal court where her aunt continued her reign over the domain that the female royal was third in line for. [break][break]

She thought it was less frightening to not deal with the queen giving her cold looks or intimidating her.[break][break]

“The political situation in Galar seems to be a bit worse than usual…” She spoke worriedly to the taller red-headed male while her Polteageist butler floats around to check their surroundings. “Not only did my elder cousin, , win a seat in as the Prime Minister, he has condemned both Remiel and I for ‘turning our back’ on our country when Galar needed us most. Despite anti-royal sentiments, the Galarian people turned to convincing themselves that Ronan is their savior.”[break][break]

Remiel probably knew of this and he would’ve had the same reaction like she would. “I want to be there for our people when Galar needs me most, but…I’m afraid that I’m not a very good successor to Remiel’s former seat in the ambassador’s office if I can’t help them from afar.” The royal finishes her words in a sorrowful tone.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 3:01:34 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

"That's quite a low blow from Ronan however even best of us let greed and a thirst for power cloud our judgment. Galar has always been fickle and it will remained as such.  Even so don't think even for a second that they think is true." Cade said with sigh he hated when she was extremely sad or stressed out like this bit politics were something dangerous. The knight offering her comfort gently wrapped his arm around as they walked. If no one else would be there for then he always would be come hell or highwater.
[break][break] "You doing all you ask for everyone sake, Elise. Don't let doubt blind you and clouded your goals if you were given this rank- no this honor for a reason. Even if Remmy can a big pighead sometimes he cares about Galar deeply and the same goes for it. Many are still hurting but with time they will come around you will see them again. Just keep true to yourself, okay." Cade said smiling his love before Cinder growled moving past the pair. The message was clear. [break][break] "I think Cinder has the right idea. We are out to find pokemon, right? Let's do so with clear mind."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard "]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 21:37:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARMALDO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 1:51:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She accepts the comforting gesture that her knight gives her while he spoke of Ronan having dealt a low blow and that Galar was fickle to choose someone they’d still have anti-royal sentiments about. “With how things are going in Galar right now…and my aunt being its ruler, tensions will continue to rise unless she changes her stubborn ways.” Her response came with a little sigh of her own as she recalled her aunt being a stubborn bull-headed woman who still kept her iron grip when her advisors were probably asking her to reconsider things.[break][break]

“And thank you, I won’t doubt myself anymore in your presence…because I know Remiel has entrusted this position to me and I will carry my duty to the fullest as Galar’s royal ambassador and a princess to our people.” As she replied to his second words, his Charizard does get the right idea that they should focus on catching Pokemon together with a clear mind. “Cinder does have the right idea in focusing on something else than to dwell on worrying things. I enjoy spending time with you nonetheless, love.”[break][break]

An Armaldo comes by with a curious growl though the royal does see this as a good way to start training for the gym challenge she was taking currently. From her belt, she presses the button on Mana’s Moon Ball to release the purple witch ghost outside. “Here, we should get you to training since this one should be no harder task. Shadow Ball please.” Mana gives a little nod as she produces an orb of shadow energy to launch at the wild Armaldo.[break][break]

The Shadow Ball hits the wild rock and bug type as the Armaldo slashes at the ghost with Metal Claw. Though Mana gives a little wail of pain, the ghost retaliates with another Shadow Ball that it would weaken the wild Armaldo enough to allow Elise to catch the other female, so she reaches for an empty Pokeball to toss at the wild rock type.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Armaldo!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 18:21:20 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Cadeyrn"]
[attr="class","top"]

"We will have to wait and see if she does. Being honest have grew up around her and kept a lot as my time being captain. She will likely not unless if benefit her or reign. Galar and Hoenn will make through it all." Cade said as Cinder merely huffed she was pleased that Eilse was very understand unlike someone who could a bit thick headed. [break][break] 
"Don't you give me that look." The knight said rolled his eyes at the charizard but the aggression soon disappeared as the princess spoke onward. It made him happy maybe someday her confident would even enough to out his own. A guy could dream after all. "As I feel the name to you my princess, being out here is like a breath of fresh air. I couldn't never grow tried." [break][break] Cinder look at Rhydon and shook her head she refused to attack them see no reason too and Cade didn't the point in a fight the the horned pokemon leave on itself. [break][break]
Skipping both

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard "]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn"]--accent:#d92b2b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn blockquote b, .Cadeyrn blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .Cadeyrn blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .Cadeyrn blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".Cadeyrn .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .Cadeyrn .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 18:41:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROGGENROLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOOMY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE ARMALDO!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 5:36:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

That was true, the queen’s advisors were trying to convince her to listen to the tensions from the people. Waiting to see what happened would make her concerned a bit more if the job of the ambassador was to mend the broken diplomacy between Hoenn and Galar. “I think…it’s the best option in the present. My role here is to mend the Galarian-Hoennian relations, so I can’t be concerned for things back home yet.” A sigh comes from the ambassador when she noticed the two other wild Pokemon coming toward them.[break][break]

She smiles towards the red-headed knight when he felt the same in spending time with her. “Spending time with you has made me a lot happier and relaxed than to think of the burden of being the Galarian Ambassador. All those troubles do melt away.” Her Mismagius didn’t look like she was interested in either of the Pokemon, so the ghost stayed in watching the two smaller Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 1:40:05 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
"Time heals wound or so the saying goes." Cade doubted that it would be the sake everything but with Galar and the queen who knows. The worst that could happened was war but he didn't think that the queen would be that spiteful or least vengeful yet. She would want to play her cards right.

But that was something for the past as the knight pushed the through in favor of other things. "That warms my heart to hear. I haven't been in hoenn long but being next to with you makes it memorable." Cinder groaned as it getting a little too sappy for her likely. She need something to hit or to least kill time with this.

And then the pokemon appeared much to the fire type delight. The Goomy seem to be size her up and Cinder being Cinder decided that was going to be challenge. Using air slas, and then inferno the little dragon fainted in no time at all. 

"Cinder...you need to be respect. " In her mind she was being respectful she didn't end it's life. Cade sighed send out a pokeball found to caught the little one.

Using pokeball Goomy
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 2:53:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYRANTRUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIME-JR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BARRIER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
CAUGHT THE GOOMY!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 16:53:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Silently nodding to his reply, there were much more worries to think about than to dwell on the Queen and the Galarian Prime Minister. She’ll have to cross the bridge when she and Remy would get there though the ambassador did note that Remiel didn’t appear to be welcome much to their country anymore. “I know you have not been in Hoenn long before me, but I’m more than happy to show you around one of the cities I work part time for Mauville City has the racing grounds in my boss’ gym, so you can watch Mr. Devlin race around on his Pokemon sometime.” She would happily describe the main star attraction of the city since she was also responsible for taking gym challenges there as Mauville’s gym trainer.[break][break]

The witch ghost noted the presence of a large female Tyrantrum as Elise is reminded of Cade’s Tyrantrum looking the same too. Mana began to make her move with a stronger Shadow Ball as the move makes the Tyrantrum roar with pain. Watching the big dinosaur try to Head Smash at the purple ghost type Pokemon, the Mismagius sends a blinding Dazzling Gleam to stop the dinosaur in its tracks. With the large Tyrantrum weakened, Elise tosses a Pokeball in catching the large dinosaur Pokemon.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Tyrantrum!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:50:05 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
Cadeyrn nodded picked up the pokeball of the goomy. He would ensure the little one would be traded with the up most care. He saw the little Mimi jr. The pokemon seemed a bit scared of him after keeping Elise take on the larger dragon. Cinder eyed the fairy type but simply snorted no worthy the effort eventually the small pokemon ran away.

"Josh Devlin? This one from the rumors. Wasn't he the guy who has a obsession with Raioku that was taken way too far? He dared to attack a child over that blind belief. You work with him?" Cadeyrn raised an eyebrow he was trying his best not to judge someone who was a long time friend but he couldn't help scowling. He was one of the craziest story he heard.

Skipping!
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 1:11:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CARBINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE TYRANTRUM!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 7:30:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, Josh did have quite the reputation over his actions, but the gym leader was trying to repent for it. “Yes, he told me that he had taken it too far with his obsession for Raikou, but Josh is trying to make amends with the incident.” She gives a reply to Cade’s question with a little grave nod, but she knows that Josh is a good guy at heart and would have asked for the child’s forgiveness. “He is still a friend of mine even if he has done something inexcusable like attacking a child.” [break][break]

Mana sees a little wild Carbink floating near the middle of their path as the witch ghost launches a Shadow Ball towards the rock type. The Carbink tries to launch a Moonblast attack in return though it misses the Mismagius and Mana weakens the wild Carbink with another Shadow Ball. Elise tosses a Dusk Ball to catch the wild Carbink.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Carbink!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 18:48:10 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
tags tags tags
"I will respect your choice although I don't want to meet him. Least not yet actions will speak louder than any words. If he trying to make amends then he needs to prove it." Cade said he knew Elise has a much kindness heart than him. He would have left until they got their together or show signs of change. He knew obesssion could be a lot worse than the princess might know. However so long as Josh wasn't a danger he would turn a side eye.

Cinder just ignored the another pokemon not interesting fight them. Rock types were quite annoying to deal with and she didn't want to make mountains out of mole hills this time around.

skipping both
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 20:44:31 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FRAXURE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE CARBINK!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights