pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 20:33:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ah, shame. None of the ones I've seen are all that chatty, either." 'The ones' Tempest meant being Avatar pokemon. 's Lugia was equally as quiet. It was rare she bothered to speak to her Chosen from what Tempest had gathered. And rarer still the times she chose to speak with him or anyone else.[break][break]

"I've always kind of wondered why they bother to pair up with humans at all. Even if Darkrai isn't malicious, some of them are. They're ancient creatures who will outlive everyone. Seems kind of one sided, even if they have good intentions." The ghost of Lugia's infinity energy thrumming in his borrowed veins still came to mind.[break][break]

Humming, Temp stood back up. He went to place his still untouched food in the fridge. Just couldn't muster up the appetite to eat it.[break][break]

When he turns back around to face , he is smiling softly at her.[break][break]

"I wasn't excited to see you just so I could ask you a bunch of stuff about Darkrai, though. I'm just glad you're back."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 3:11:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”thank you, temp. it’s alright,” she assured him. another small smile was a mask for pain and emptiness in the absence of powers and the quiet companion that had once been her shadow.[break][break]
”knowing there are many legendaries beyond our universe, i do theorize some of the more malevolent ones may not be from our own-just as i believe it is another universe’s arceus that is attacking our world. perhaps they are all just trying to save their homes, in one way or another.”[break][break]
there came a small sigh, despite herself. sadness and longing seeped through. ”as for why they choose people, who knows? i suppose it may be out of desperation. doing all they can.”

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 5:56:37 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"There's just a lot we don't understand about them, I guess." Where once, Tempest might have left it that- now there was a craving for knowledge. Tempest wasn't as self conscious as he was the last time he had seen . It had been a quiet growth, to come into his own. Part of it was thanks to the Memory of Galar, part of it 's encouragement, part of it his own resilience.[break][break]

Instead of mentally putting himself down, Tempest let the questions swirl in his mind.[break][break]

In a few months from now, this conversation would ring in Temp's mind. When asked if he wanted a research grant for Rocket from , Temp would nod and throw himself into the deep end. Would feel like he could handle it and all the burdens that came with it.[break][break]

All to scratch an itch that Lulu had planted in him today.[break][break]

The mysteries of Avatars and Infinity Energy his own white whale to try and help kill.[break][break]

"Would you do it again? If another one offered that to you?"[break][break]

It might have been edging too close into uncomfortable topics. Tempest could hear it in the other's voice. The words had slipped out before he thought to stop them.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 6:44:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”unfortunately—but i believe we will learn much more about them soon.” before it’s too late, i hope. she had heard fantastic things about the rks simulator.[break][break]

his question was something that had never really crossed her mind.

”another one?” a different one?[break][break]

she thought of cresselia, briefly entertaining the thought. her studies would benefit. perhaps it could help with the interdream zone problem. she could only imagine so.[break][break]

ultimately, however, she shook her head. [break][break]

”i’m not sure if i could. it would feel like betrayal.”[break][break]

she considering for another moment before divulging deeper feelings.[break][break]

”that darkrai has a part of my heart. losing it has been like losing a love—not in a romantic sense, of course, but i do feel colder… less alive.” a pause, before she added, ”which makes sense, really, considering the amount of infinity energy that has left my body.”[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-noctowl"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 6:53:40 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"infinity energy...." Repeated, softly, in some thought.[break][break]

"I don't know how you stood it. How anyone does." Walking over to the sink, Temp made himself a glass of water and took a long drink. It helped, somewhat.[break][break]

"I traded bodies with Cil, once." Which was the most normal part of that day, but he wouldn't go into that. "I felt his bond with Lugia. It was... terrible. Like I was being burned alive from the inside out. Addicting in a fucked up way. I could feel the bond trying to shape my mind more like his; more like what it wanted.." At some point, Temp had started to absently stare down at the water left in the glass. He sighed and leaned back on the counter, crossing one ankle over the other to keep his balance.[break][break]

"I worry about him. About you, too. Anyone with bonds like that."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 7:22:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

back up.[break][break]

”sorry—you traded bodies with my brother?”[break][break]

it was worrying that it was possible. when had it happened?[break][break]

”how?”[break][break]

it was bizarre how different hoenn was from the rest of the world. she had not heard such wild stories in galar, even after necrozma, and certainly not spoken so casually. it was as though hoennians were desensitized to the extraordinary.[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 7:32:52 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest was honestly kind of surprised that had caused a hangup.[break][break]

Glancing back up, he looked just as shocked that was asking as she had probably been with him saying it.[break][break]

"Uh..."[break][break]

How had it happened?[break][break]

"We were in the Border. A weird shadow pokemon- like, made of shadows shadow- punched our souls out of our bodies or some... weird shit. We went back into each other's by accident." Tempest frowned some. Thinking back on that day was... frustrating, in it's own way.[break][break]

"My body got possessed by a bunch of ghosts, too. It was...." Tempest waved his hand, then shrugged. As if that whole supernatural experience wasn't wild as hell to try and explain. "You know. Normal day in Hoenn."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 19:42:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her eyebrows raised. ”marshadow?” she had not expected the culprit to be so familiar. ”i have one, actually. punches pretty hard, however i didn’t realize it could do that.” maybe, hopefully, it was only possible in the border.[break][break]

the idea of being possessed by ghosts was chilling. little did she know, it would only be a few weeks until she experienced something similar herself.[break][break]

”right…” normal day in hoenn.[break][break]

blinking, she willed herself to rewind to what temp had been saying before. ”erm… back on the topic of infinity energy, i would say your concerns are valid. our bodies are not meant for such power. still, given the chance again, i would not hesitate.”[break][break]

she wondered then, ”would you turn down such an offer?”[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 6:13:29 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]
Would he?[break][break]

Tempest mulled over the feeling of sharing 's body at the Border. Of knowing people were throwing themselves into volcano to try and catch Moltres' attention. Of devout fanatics who threw themselves at the feet of creatures who, at the end of the day, did not care about them unless they possessed some unknown quality. He thought of battles in Ultra Space, of alternate universe, of the DRK Triad, of so many questions he had that only so few could answer.[break][break]

"Yeah. I would."[break][break]

Tempest put his glass in the sink to rinse and put away after was gone.[break][break]

"I want power. The power to protect people I care about. You, Cil, my dad, my people, my friends... But I won't tie myself down to some false god who thinks it owns me. I'll only accept something like that if we're equals. I'm only human, but they're still mortal too, you know?"[break][break]

There is no accusation in his tone. No judgment. Tempest understand what Lulu's bond with Darkrai must have meant to her. What Cillian's bond with Lugia meant to him.[break][break]

But he was no puppet.[break][break]

He would find power on his own. Legendary pokemon were not Gods to Tempest. If one crossed him, he would find the strength to crush it under his foot just like anything else that threatened what he cared for.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 10:27:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

while she knew he was not alone in his opinions on the matter, it seemed more common for people to crave such power, so much so that they were willing to take the risks. strength was especially valuable in place like hoenn, at war and under constant threat of destruction.[break][break]

”i see. i won’t try to sway your opinion on the matter.” not that she understood it. she hadn’t felt like a tool for darkrai, for it had never expressed its own wishes to her. perhaps it would have, given enough time. a thought she would contemplate more later.[break][break]

”you are powerful on your own, anyways. i’ve seen it.” a skillful trainer, who could protect those he cared about without the help of legendaries.[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2023 2:32:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]
Would he?[break][break]

The serious tone, the more somber expression- they both softened when gave her reply. To not question him, try to change how he thought, was to respect him. To compliment him flustered him. Tempest still had trouble with thinking highly of himself, as more valuable than as a bed warmer or something to laugh at. But he was getting better, slowly.[break][break]

"Thanks, Lulu." Warmth filled his voice.[break][break]

"You're strong too, you know? And smart as hell. You don't need Darkrai, either." Tempest didn't know if that would balm Lulu's feelings over losing her bond or worsen it. He could only hope his words came across as he meant them.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,406 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 7:13:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

his words were bittersweet. she longed for the excess of infinity energy coursing through her body, and even more so the quiet company of the god’s shadow.[break][break]

she struggled to meet his gaze, feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness that became uncomfortable to share.[break][break]

”i appreciate that, temp.” i’m trying.[break][break]

she looked down and stirred the congee to redistribute the heat and finish it off.[break][break]

”i should probably leave soon. i don’t want to take up your afternoon, and i’ve plenty of things to tend to still myself.” however, she’d likely spend time with her dogs first in the comfort of the home she’d left behind for months. ”thank you for the meal. it was delicious.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 1:44:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I've always got time for you if you ever want to chat, Lulu." Tempest's eyes crinkled in the corner as he smiled. But, was a busy person. He wouldn't keep her, even if he really didn't want to be alone right now.[break][break]

Padding out of the kitchen, Tempest walked her to the door. From the hallway, a purple hued Flareon watched. Agni bared her teeth at the Houndoom in threat, bristling; but Temp trusted the fire types to not fight with Lulu about to leave with them.[break][break]

"Stop by whenever you want, sis. See you."[break][break]

The familiarity slipped out, unnoticed. Later, when he was alone again, Temp would wonder if a little girl trapped in the sea's waves would be jealous.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dogs
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 21:56:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: