Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 0:06:53 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Consciousness came to Zev like a gentle dawn. At first, before he opened his eyes, he thought he'd find himself surrounded by castle walls, the idea of once more dancing at the edge of his mind.[break][break]

But when he did open his eyes to find himself in Nenet's apartment—because he had gone there straight away after the clash at the Ancient Tomb—a distinct relief washed through him, followed closely by a reaffirmation of the conclusion he had reached.[break][break]

That whatever spotty memories and knowledge he possessed were the results of a Pokémon's trick, while the hazy dream of twenty years was just that: a figment of his unconscious mind.[break][break]

But if he was in Nenet's apartment, that meant—[break][break]

Zev rolled over, tense with apprehension, expecting to see what he wanted yet still prepared for a familiar disappointment.[break][break]

A second wave of relief crashed through him. Nenet slept beside him, peaceful. Without thinking, he embraced her, spooning her with his entire body. His arm pulled her against his chest; the warmth of her seeped into him like a soothing balm.[break][break]

Zev dipped his head and kissed her neck, just below the ear. "I missed you," he murmured, the words tumbling out unbidden in his groggy, uncaffeinated state.[break][break]

An admission twenty years in the making.[break][break]

The void of her absence was gone, his hunger sated after ravishing her the whole night. And even as he held her there that morning, his face pressed against her skin, he felt the bite of that hunger lessen until it was a mere shadow within his chest, no longer a yawning abyss.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Post Goodbye Galar[break]
Takes place the next morning after the Goodbye Galar raid (early June)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 0:46:47 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Oblivion flees and Nenet finds herself awake, groggy, and most of all bemused. Light is streaming in from between the edges of the nearby window curtains, marking it the morning after Zev showed up at her doorway. Well, she doesn't need that much sleep anyways. A disgruntled hum sounds from somewhere in her chest when she finally registers herself snuggled against - a highly unusual occurrence - and then she suddenly finds herself awake awake.
[break][break]
"I missed you."
[break][break]
"I haven't -" Nenet's voice cracks from disuse - or perhaps from too much use last night - before she clears her throat and tries again. "I haven't gone anywhere."
[break][break]
She yawns, before absently nuzzling her face back against Zev, her hand lifts to then lightly scratch at what of his cheek she can reach, the soft rasp of morning stubble filling the air with the action.
[break][break]
"You're affectionate this morning," Nenet observes - a statement more than anything. She isn't inclined to leave the bed just yet.
[break][break]
Somewhat teasingly she hazards, "Did you have a bad dream?"

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Post Goodbye Galar.

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 1:10:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

"I know." Nenet's reminder was logical in all ways, for little time had passed between Zamazenta's shield sucking them all into an alternate dimension and blinking to find themselves back outside the tomb.[break][break]

But Zev could not deny the decades-long yearning he suddenly felt for his wife. Now that she was back in his arms, the last thing he wanted to do was let her go.[break][break]

He rested his head against the pillow, giving Nenet just enough space to turn to face him if she wished. Absently, his hand slid across her chest and stomach to draw idle shapes along her waist.[break][break]

"Something like that," he said, his voice still rough with sleep. "It was super vivid when I was asleep, but now that I'm awake, everything's murky. I just remember you weren't there."[break][break]

A troubled expression entered Zev's face, his brow furrowing as he revisited that particular emotion. His hand on Nenet's body grew possessive.[break][break]

I was lonely without you, were the words he could never say.[break][break]

"I hated it," were the words he said instead.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 1:45:56 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

As Zev shifts, so too does Nenet, her head coming to rest comfortably on the pillow beside him; her own hand moves to wander, across his clavicle and the hollow of his throat. Her eyes are trained to her husband's face as he speaks, her expression softening minutely.
[break][break]
"I hated it."
[break][break]
"I'm here now," she offers instead; her hand moves to cup his cheek, and she presses a soft kiss to his lips as his own hand subtly grips her possessively.
[break][break]
It was odd to see Zev almost vulnerable, but nonetheless reassuring. He was often an enigma when he wasn't playing at his public persona, but he did come with some predictable pieces that she had pieced together over their year of knowing one another. Nonetheless he still had emotions, as remote as they tended to be, and here she was privy to a lingering flicker of longing at the thought of her absence.
[break][break]
"I love you," Nenet says, a declaration of fact, of reassurance. "Why don't you stay the day?"

NOTES

-.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 12:55:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev leaned into the kiss, allowing Nenet's tender touch to comfort him. He shifted again, curling his arms around her to pull her flush against his body. Enticed by her warmth, he drew a hand down her side, to her hip, and to the curve of her backside.[break][break]

Her confession stilled him, however. He knew she held great fondness for him, enough to commit to marrying him even though they hadn't known each other for long. Their first months of marriage, too, had been positive. Little had changed in their day-to-day lives, which meant things were going well.[break][break]

But never had Nenet said those words to Zev before. "I love you."[break][break]

He understood love on a technical level, as an emotion that made people more likely to live in harmony together. Love fostered a desire in people to care for, protect, and help each other.[break][break]

Knowing this logic didn't mean he understood it, though. Whenever people tried explaining love, they sounded illogical, like they were describing something from another universe. Another reality.[break][break]

Whatever Zev felt for other people, it wasn't love. If he liked someone, it was because he liked what they offered him. Even when it came to Nenet, he liked the sex, her beauty, and the way she didn't judge him. Her personality amused him, and her choice to support him both pleased and intrigued him.[break][break]

But he didn't love her. He couldn't love her.[break][break]

"You know I don't feel love," he said, expecting that she'd researched sociopathy after he'd confirmed having it. He said this without judgment or rebuke, but as simple fact.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 21:08:44 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I know,"
Nenet replies, her voice soft and almost tender as she settles her hand at the juncture between Zev's neck and jaw. "I don't need you to love me or I never would have married you."
[break][break]
Her nose scrunching just barely, she asserts, "I can still love you, even if you don't."
[break][break]
A certain affection shines in Nenet's golden eyes as she observes Zev, feeling warm and comfortable in his embrace.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 23:42:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

These sorts of sentiments set Nenet apart from other women Zev had dated—and from other people he had known, generally. His understanding of other humans was that they loved and wanted to be loved in return.[break][break]

And when they didn't get the love they expected to receive, they became upset. Sometimes they lashed out, sometimes they caused scenes, and sometimes they attempted to guilt Zev into action. And they failed, every time.[break][break]

Yet here was a woman who'd just declared she did not need his love. If Nenet had told him at the start of their relationship, he wouldn't have believed her. But it'd been a year since they'd started seeing each other, as well as a few months since she'd learned the truth about him.[break][break]

Not only was she always honest with him—often in a straightforward, blunt way—but she'd given no indication that she harbored any resentment for his lack of emotional connection. And that was the most curious thing about her.[break][break]

"I guess instead of love, you get other benefits from me," Zev said at last, putting their relationship into terms he could understand. Legal protection, companionship, physical attention, an assassin's secret earnings, to name a few. "Well, as long as you're mine, I'm not going to question it."[break][break]

He leaned forward to press his mouth against Nenet's in another kiss. His hand resumed its exploration down her thigh, coaxing her to hike her leg up over his hip.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 2:22:41 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"All sorts of benefits," Nenet purrs, her lips pulling up into a coy smile. She doesn't need Zev to understand her feelings, as she understands his own well enough. And really - that was the crux of their relationship. Understanding each other well enough. Passion sparks between the pair as they exchange heated kiss after kiss; she slowly curls her over Zev's hip and pulls her body flush to his.
[break][break]
Just as Nenet rolls her hips against Zev's there's a bang from the hallway, and a flurry of yipping and yapping. She ceases moving all together, brow furrowed in confusion. A mere second later and a veritable horde of Rockruffs slam into the bedroom, followed by the heavy thump of a single Yamper trailing behind.
[break][break]
They're immediately all on the bed, growling and wriggling, trying their best to grab either human's attention with extremely cold noses and nips of teeth. Nenet laughs as she rolls away from Zev, managing to grab one of the four and hold it up away from her face.
[break][break]
"I think they want breakfast."
[break][break]
She tries not to laugh as she speaks, the Rockruff continuing to wriggle. A thump near her head signals the arrival of the Yamper, who stares sadly up at the bed while throwing his weight against the side until Nenet releases the puppy in her hands and hauls up the poor chubby corgi into her arms.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 13:13:46 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev froze, too, at the loud bang from down the hallway. Every fighting instinct activated at once, ready to protect himself and Nenet in case of an intruder. But as soon as he heard the high-pitched barks, he relaxed, exhaling a deep, knowing sigh.[break][break]

The puppy pack swarmed them, four identical Rockruff demanding their attention. While Nenet scooped one up, the other three assaulted Zev, licking his face with their tiny pink tongues.[break][break]

"Okay, okay, we're getting up," he grumbled as the fourth puppy, abandoned by Nenet in favor of the Yamper, crawled onto his chest. He gathered all four Rockruff in his arms and sat up in the bed.[break][break]

"Luna!" Zev shouted. His blue Lycanroc poked her head through the open doorway, her tongue lolling as she smiled. "Your children are menaces."[break][break]

She only gave him a happy bark in response.[break][break]

After releasing the puppies onto the floor so he could get out of bed and put on some clothes, Zev turned to Nenet. "I'll take you up on your offer," he said, a lingering affection in his gaze as he regarded her. "I'll stay the day."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
awards
534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 1:39:18 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Cuddling the chubby little Yamper to her chest, the pokemon looking pleased as punch at the attention, Nenet grins impishly as Zev is swarmed by the remaining Rockruffs. She laughs when Luna peers into the room, her voice raising to assure Luna, "Ignore him, baby, they're perfect like you."

[break][break]
She gives the Yamper in her arms a squeeze and then roughly pats him, riling the pup up before releasing him onto his siblings; the Yamper launches from the bed and into the Rockruffs, sending the puppies scurrying across the floor in frantic play while Nenet observes the chaos from the safety of the bed.

[break][break]
At Zev's confirmation he will be staying her expression softens and she looks over to him, fondness evident in her features.

[break][break]
"I'll get started on breakfast and you feed the ravenous little terrors," she replies by way of confirmation. Standing, she slips into an oversized shirt and some underwear before padding out into the chaos of her living room towards the kitchen.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A Rare Affection [M]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 21:04:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: