[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves in the Hoenn desert. However, upon scrutinizing the area, you realize this is not the Hoenn of modern day. The people around you look like they belong to an old civilization. Busily, they work at constructing what appears to be a temple or tomb among the great dunes of this place.[break][break]

When asked, a worker says, "We are creating a great protector. Eons ago, a great star fell from the heavens and landed here. We are finally able to harness its power. Go. Take a look!"[break][break]

You enter the incomplete tomb to see a large chunk of some unknown purple material. Red veins pulse throughout it like blood—or poison. It emanates a great power. Before it, several boulders are set against each other.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Touch the purple chunk.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Disturb the boulders.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
RKS: TEMP & LULU #1
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 22:03:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

they’d planned it that day in and ’s home. he would be her first partner in the simulation, a continuation of strange work-related family bonding experiences bordering on the hallucinatory.[break][break]

yet again, they’d find themselves thrown far back in time, neither strangers to such a sensation—though they’d never time travelled together, presumably.[break][break]

the desert was scarcely familiar. she had only been to it once or twice before in their present day. she studied the architecture in progress and deduced that perhaps, incredibly, here was an opportunity to peer into the mysteries of hoenn’s ancient tomb—the site of the last great phenomenon in the region’s time warping episodes. at least, that was her guess.[break][break]

the answers they sought did not disappoint.[break][break]

once the wishing star laid before them, she smiled at their luck, or fate. were they somewhere near the same stretch of time as calyrex’s galar?

”that’s what was in the ancient tomb, isn’t it?” she watched as the wishing star pulsed. ”it looks alive…”[break][break]

putting faith in the machine, she reached out to touch it, only briefly eyeing over at temp as though to gauge his opinion.[break][break]
touching the chunk

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 1:10:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The RKS Machine never disappoints. Soon, Tempest finds himself once again transported to the past. What was this? The third time? Fourth?[break][break]

His old adventure to an ancient Hoenn with . The memory of Galar. This very machine. Time warps and twists around them all in such odd ways.[break][break]

He can't remember if he's been here before.[break][break]

Tempest is busy running his hands over the walls of the temple. Not a ruin yet, greedy eyes soak in the culture here before it's gone. Perhaps he should ask about Tax Systems, like had suggested?[break][break]

But the simulation is fickle.[break][break]

Turning to glance at , he gives a half tugged grin and a thumbs up.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 19:37:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]eternatus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WISHING STAR 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You touch the purple chunk. Suddenly, you and everyone nearby is overtaken by a horrific vision of a skeletal dragon soaring above the planet, its ribs and claws as sharp as its tendrils. From a nearby meteoroid, a DEOXYS shoots outward. It attempts to attack the ETERNATUS.[break][break]

In the process, a fragment from the ETERNATUS' BODY falls toward the earth...[break][break]

All of you come to and see that the mysterious material is pulsing. With every pulse, the purple chunk begins to manipulate the spatial elements of reality around it and yourselves. Paranoia begins to settle in... before the scenario shifts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shift to the next scenario.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 20:26:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

her hesitation was short-lasted. she touched her hand to the wishing star and the vision swirled to life.[break][break]

eternatus was monstrous, but she knew that much already. it was still something to see at such a scale, or to even see it at all.

”the skeleton.” the name made sense now.[break][break]

the sight of deoxys was much more familiar. it reminded her of , and several bad days. [break][break]

”i wonder what their relationship is…” before she could question it any further, however, the vision faded, and they were in the tomb once more. she could feel the wishing star pulse beneath her hand, sending uncomfortable ripples in reality.[break][break]

unsettled, she took her hand away. ”how is it still alive?” the wishing star, seemingly teeming with energy despite falling from its source.[break][break]

before any real answers could be obtained, of course, the simulation was shifting. [break][break]
scenario shifting

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 2:19:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The process makes Temp wonder. The Skeleton....[break][break]

It just makes him sad. It reminds him of his daughter, lost to memory.[break][break]

Stepping closer to , he hums as he peers over her shoulder. Looming by accident. Harmless to her, at least.[break][break]

"Maybe it's an egg." Raising a hand, the scene starts to fade- but Tempest keeps speaking.[break][break]

"There is a species of deep sea fish. They coat themselves with their own eggs. Seek out predators in a suicidal attempt to get hurt. It makes the egg take in their own blood for nutrition before it falls off to hatch." He observes the pulsing 'Star' one last time before it vanishes from sight. The next scenario on it's way.[break][break]

Tempest had never called himself smart. But he was. If Lulu asked, he could pull the name of the scientific journal he had read it in. It had, for a long time, just been low self esteem. But his confidence was recovering, slowly.[break][break]

He hums and turns to what await them.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 4:48:23 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:32:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

”that’s brilliant.” she was stunned, but the scenario shifted before she could admire the moment further.[break][break]

her face fell when they were then faced with the glare of  . for years, she’d been at the end of his leash out of necessity. after months of slack, she was reminded of what it felt like to be free in some sense.[break][break]

was gone now. the creature known as declan walsh still had her brothers. he had darkrai's favor. he had secrets that she was tired of wondering or worrying about, and it was suddenly an easy decision that did not require ’s support.[break][break]

she despised whoever, whatever this man was. it was there in her eyes, if looked.[break][break]

”lock-on.”[break][break]

her porygon-z attempted to focus on one of the many copies, download assessing its target as they dodged a lunging gliscor.[break][break]

attacking walsh

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 8:06:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Growing confidence or not, Temp's cheeks flushed when praised him. It was one thing to admit he was maybe not as stupid as he thought- but it was another to have his sister-in-law do it! She was a real life genius and Tempest really respected her as a person.[break][break]

His first instinct is to deflect. But, he'd been trying to be better about this. So instead Temp sits on it. He's about to reply proper when the scenario finally shifts.[break][break]

Oh, this one was new. Taking in Walsh, Temp tilts his head as he stares at the man. It reminded him of the RVL route. Was Walsh a Gym Leader in Kanto before this? Questions upon questions. was such a mysterious man. No one really knew anything about him, did they?[break][break]

A glance at Lulu. Then back at Walsh.[break][break]

The whole reason Tempest had managed to win her cagey brother's heart was by being perceptive. The look wasn't missed. He'd long become a master of reading Quinn body language.[break][break]

"Icecube!" A pokeball released. Locked-on, the Shadow Glaceon unleashed a Shadow Freeze right at the man himself- not his pokemon. Black crystal ice coats the invisible walls and floods the area.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 21:39:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it was a simulation. it meant nothing. they were just clearing digital obstacles the rocket way. yet, it felt in her heart like treason. like throwing off shackles, if only to feel so weightless for a few moments.[break][break]

”tri-attack!”[break][break]

beams of fire, ice, and electricity glowed and then exploded fantastically against the invisible walls, smoking around the dark crystal that began to cover everything in pursuit of the mystery that was declan walsh.[break][break]

”seems like he really wants a battle. alright then.”[break][break]

she reached for another pokeball to release her genesect. its ruby eyes focused, analyzing the chaos. lulu pointed at the incoming hypno. ”your target’s there.”[break][break]

a quick techno blast was plenty to stop the pokemon in its tracks, at least temporarily.

attacking walsh

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 19:15:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The invisible walls were a problem. Even if they aimed for Walsh, the attacks would just slam against nothing.[break][break]

Well, he could take care of that.[break][break]

"Lulu! You take down the pokemon! I'll clear us a path!" Is called out to the other. He hopes it reaches over the din of battle.[break][break]

Another pokemon is released. The Sandy Shocks wobbles on strange metal legs, eyes peering at the area around them. It hones in on the battle quickly, though, buzzing and chirping in a magnetic rhythm.[break][break]

"Earth Power!" He calls out. The ground shakes as the earth lurches and rises. The panels of the walls shatter like glass one after the other. Leaving the boss open to direct attack.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 5:21:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

it wasn’t real, but it felt like something. cathartic, and surprising.[break][break]

”on it!” she gestured to the incoming hypno again as it charged, this time its fist balled for a pound. porygon-z’s discharge was enough to paralyze the psychic-type short of landing its hit.[break][break]

meanwhile, magnet rise lifted genesect from the debris on the gym floor. as the earth shook and jutted upward, lulu grabbed onto its sides, hanging on with fierce determination.[break][break]

”find the real one.”[break][break]

glowing red eyes analyzed each clone, and lulu watched carefully as well, until she thought she saw a clue in a shadow. perhaps mere intuition. ”there.”[break][break]

genesect levitated lower, and walsh’s gliscor dove for it. a night slash knocked the scientist and her robot through the air, her grip slipping from its chrome.[break][break]

it was a good fall. when she hit the ground, her vision blurred and glitched. she could feel it all and winced at the pain. broken bones, most likely.[break][break]

what started out as a growl then ripped from her throat in some cry of pain and war. turning onto her side, a gun was torn from her hip and pointed directly at the boss. before the trigger could be pulled, however, he was suddenly gone in a plume of shadow.[break][break]

she stared up at the space he left behind, feeling robbed.

walsh disappears

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:49:58 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, you defeat Declan Walsh within the confines of Fuschia Gym. Whether he is chased away, or his corpse is left behind on the equally cold tatami, you are able to pilfer through his belongings: a makeup/disguise kit, his pokeballs, an old Celadon University student ID. He's an ordinary man, it seems...[break][break]

The simulation spares you time to explore outside of the gym in order for you to witness the destruction Fuschia City has received.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Explore Fuschia City or rest.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,634 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:54:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It ends with frost and smoke. The fires outside rage growing closer and closer.[break][break]

Gone but not dead. Tempest walks over to to check on her. When he knows she's alright, he walks over to where Walsh had been.[break][break]

Nothing remains but an old pokeball and an ID. He leans down to pick both up, flipping the ID in his hands as he peers over it.[break][break]

Something settles in his chest.[break][break]

But then it vanishes, fading away into pixelated mush. The next scene at an impasse, waiting to wash over them.[break][break]

"He's just a man." Quiet, said to no one, said to .

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 5:49:04 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

she was not fit to go exploring, although what they did was interesting.[break][break]

when the scene faded, so did the pain. she felt the reset as she stared into shifting pixels.[break][break]

just a man…[break][break]

no. had told her about the shapeshifting. she had felt something off about him for so long.[break][break]

”i refuse to believe it,” she told temp defiantly, whether he was speaking to her or not.[break][break]

on to stage three…