He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
That Dragon, Champion Interviews
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 15:46:59 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Gabe never made it this far. That thought crosses Sheriff Navidson’s mind as the elevator opens to the right floor. Gabe had seven badges, back when the requirement was eight. One short. He hoped to make seven into eight the day Sootopolis was attacked. That dream ended on the edge of some Rocket grunt’s knife.[break][break]
We’re at war. He thinks as he walks down the hallway. Step by step, he makes his way to the chamber of Hoenn’s vexing songstress. Though they meet on peace terms today, that will not remain so. The next time they meet in this room, it will be as enemies. The warrior’s road has almost reached its end. If he can go but a little farther, he will stand at the mountaintop. There, with Melody and all the rest, he resolves to keep Hoenn safe.[break][break]
Hey Melody.” Navy swaggers in with that same easy smile. His left arm still feels weak from the battle with Cillian Quinn. Like as not, it will never fully heal. Luckily for Navy, he’s a pokemon trainer. Vortigern, Hattori, and the rest will fight for him. He just has to direct them.[break][break]
You know,” he sounds wistful, “you were the last trainer Gabe ever fought. He sounded so excited when I talked to him on the phone that day.” There’s sadness in his voice. "So, how do we do this? I'm not really good with interviews."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:49:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

When he walks through the doors of her chamber, Navy would be met with a rather plain room. He Elite 4 chamber, her domain was made up of four walls that were covered in a reflective waterfall, the only things in the room being reflected was the both of them, the piano behind melody, and a small table set up with some snacks and drinks for the two of them. She's sitting at the table already, her legs crossed as she waves at him eagerly from her set. "Yo!" she greets him rather casually. [break][break]

"I hope I gave him the battle of a life time." she says as Melody knows that Navy didn't really like to talk about Gabe all that often, the last time he did was when they were on mount pyre together. She clears her throat after a moment "Ah, don't sweat it too much. We're pretty much just going to chat for a bit about some stuff and then I'll give you my decision." she says as she simplified a rather complex process. She liked the interview but she most certainly did take it a lot more laxed than her colleagues. [break][break]

"Come, Come sit. Take some snacks and drinks and get comfortable." she says as she reaches over to a camera and a tripod set next to her as she starts to record. "So, Your full name is Michael Nadivson, but you like to go by Navy right? Tell me Navy, why do you want to challenge the Elite 4?"

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 6:38:48 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

He certainly isn’t shy about availing himself of the snacks. Navy’s got a bag of cookies and a soda by the time they’ve sit down. Maybe that’s part of the test, but he’s famished. His eyes are all for her today. The camera doesn’t matter, the room…[break][break]
The irony isn’t lost on him. If she remembered what happened in Galar, people would say she’s emotionally compromised. Hell if he doesn’t feel emotionally compromised.[break][break]
Her question shoots him dead. Stops him in his tracks. It should be simple, like reading a phone number out of a book. Everyone seems to know about Michael Navidson after Dewford. Everyone knows about the brother whose body he waves like a battle standard, his albatross.[break][break]
But is that truly it? Has he come this far just for Gabe? There were other ways to honor that lost brother...[break][break]
Michael’s what my dad called me.” He admits in a soft voice, lacking its usual confidence. “Gabe’s the one who called me Navy. So yeah.” He hopes that will stick in the heads of whoever watches this tape.[break][break]
I wanna keep Hoenn safe.” That sentence follows the last without much room to breathe. He looks her in the eyes while he says the words. He’s settled on his path.[break][break]
I know I don’t gotta be a Champ to do that, Melody. There’s plenty of people out there who do their part. But….” His eyes glance to the camera. In the lens he sees reflected all those he has met along the warrior’s road.[break][break]
You guys. Lopez, both Silphs, you. You’re all so damn strong. If I can beat all of you, then puff out my chest and say ‘I’m gonna keep you guys safe. All of you’. They’ll believe it. They’ll see a guy who doesn’t have a god in his corner who’s just as willing to stand up to Rocket. Rocket, and…” Another glance at the camera.[break][break]
Well, you know what the stakes are, Melody.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 1:13:31 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"Are you sure that is what is best for the public though?" she asks as she lets the silence simmer for a bit, allowing the noise of the waterfall to fill the empty silence that would exist otherwise. [break][break]

"Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have someone who could take care of all of hoenn's problems by themselves. But wouldn't that make the public rely on one person too much? What if that person disappears? Then what? The league may not be perfect but we try our best to help where we can and even we sometimes fall short" she openly admits as the league had a checkered past in the public's opinion with such examples of sootopolis and people who have made bad judgement calls in the past. [break][break]

"What kind of champion do you think hoenn needs?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 5:40:16 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Between them lies a gulf of silence as he waits for her to ask the next question. He looks away, an old habit when lost in thought. Navy finds himself looking at the waterfall. In it, he sees his reflection, and another man looking back out at him. He wonders if this man can be what he thinks a champion should be.[break][break]
The eyes looking back at him are the eyes of a man born in fire and brimstone under Dewford. He was born amidst smoke and woven dreams. Into that miasma walked a third-rate detective. Out walked a warrior. Down in those depths he saw hints of other worlds. Futures that could never be. Pasts too brutal to imagine. Worlds where ’s dream reigns. A world whose only virtue is strength.[break][break]
That is not the ideal of Michael Navidson.[break][break]
My heroes had the heart to lose their life out on a limb. All I remember is thinking I wanna be like them.” Navy lets the silence steep before his pensive look returns to a smile. “Know that song? Point is…there’ll be people who wanna be like us. Kids like and . The rest’ll sleep easy at night.” His eyes find hers. It’s easy to understand why her face adorns so many League propaganda posters. Her eyes could soften stone as easy as hearts.[break][break]
What kind of world you think Rocket wants to build? Seems to me like they want a world for the strong. They can pretty it up, but everyone in Rocket is armed. They’re tough. Their world’s a strong world. I want a world where people don’t have to be like us, Melody. Not unless they want to be. Let ‘em have the chance to be doctors or lawyers. Let ‘em rest easy bein’ civil servants…but if they wanna fight, let ‘em fight.”[break][break]
I want to be champion of a world where our children can be anything they want to be.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 14:03:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

As navy stares out into the waterfall, he'd realize something that he may have not noticed before as he begins to think of different worlds and futures that could never be. There were multiple reflections of him staring back at him, all of them uniform in size and staring back at him with his exact same reflection. The chamber's design was meant to force someone to face themselves regardless of where they looked in the room, something personal to melody. [break][break]

As navy mentions losing their life out on a limb, her fist becomes balled up as she tries to keep it hidden under the table and maintain her composure. She didn't like that, she didn't want him to lose his life out on a limb. What if he ended up like Gabe, did the people around him who cared about him not matter? Did she not matter? [break][break]

She pauses.[break][break]

When did she start to see him that way? Why did it feel so natural? She tries to stifle the thoughts for now and focus on the current conversation as a seed had been planted in the back of her mind. "I see, I'd prefer you not die and sacrifice yourself, but, I do at least like how you're trying to create a world where people can live comfortably." [break][break]

She adjusts herself in her seat, shifting side to side quickly as she then moves onto her next question. "You mentioned your opinion on rocket but I want you to expand on that a bit further. How do you feel about Team Rocket currently? What do you want to do in regards to them?"

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 5:24:25 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Don’t wanna die.” Navy adds that clarification, more to reassure her than for the benefit of the audience at home. “But you know the stakes, same as me. When you go out onto a battlefield, you know there’s a chance you might not come back.” How vexing those eyes, how little he wishes to make them flow like the waterfall.[break][break]
I’m coming home, don’t worry. Anyway...” No matter where he looks, he sees himself. There’s something strange about the many Navys who look back at him. It’s like a peek into the wide universe Callan mentioned to him.[break][break]
Rocket…” He tastes the word, mulling it over like bad wine. “They’re a gang. They claim they only recruit people who know the score. I dunno ‘bout that. They’re the gang who killed my brother. They need to be stopped.” Pausing, he snorts. There’s self-deprecation in the laughter, a hint of weariness.[break][break]
You know, I’m supposed to be a lawman now. A sheriff’s supposed to be a guy who serves justice. The only justice in the world’s the justice you make for yourself. If it were up to me, I’d offer the rockets one last chance: anyone who wants off the ride, surrender. We’ll hold you in custody until the fighting’s done, then release you. After that, whoever stays…they’re the enemy. Captured or killed. That’s the justice they deserve.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 20:23:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"I see." she responds as she notes his entire statement.[break][break]

She smirks, as she always did enjoy the passion he held for justice. "Using the word justice on me, Huh?" she says as the smirk transforms into a small chuckle and she can feel Cobalion's presence, feeling her own emotions. "You trying to appeal to Cobalion?" she asks but it was a rhetorical question. [break][break]

"I'd say though be careful trying to be judge jury and executioner lest you become the problem you sought to remove. However from your past actions I trust your judgement calls." she says as she nods and places the cup down onto the table. "So, last question. Why do you think you deserve to challenge the Elite 4 and the champion? Some of my colleagues believe having the badges isn't enough so I want to hear your thoughts on the matter." she asks as she thinks of and .

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 20:49:25 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

I don’t think you’ll ever have to worry about me being an executioner. It doesn’t agree with me. Think it’s Cobalion rubbing off on me.” Twenty years is a long time to spend with a beautiful woman and her prissy father-in-law. Long enough for some of his ideals to take root in Navy.[break][break]
As for your question…I’ve fought like hell for Hoenn. I love the place. I’ve nearly died defending it. I was scared, that day under Dewford. I didn’t know what I was doing. Didn’t even know what I was fighting for…I just knew it was important. Then, at the Ancient Tomb, I fought again. We both know I’ll be there on the next battlefield, win or lose. I just want my shot, that’s all.” Glancing at the camera, then back to Melody, he speaks again.[break][break]
Unofficially…don’t agree with your co-workers.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 4:39:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Neither do I." she says as she takes the camera and shuts it off as she had already made her decision before he had even walked through the door. "I'm a biased party but I believe it's a good thing because I've had my eye on you since you first walked into the room to be my bodyguard. You're a good person navy, you've earned your badges and you've been through my side during some dark times. You embody what I think it means for someone to be a champion." [break][break]

"So for that reason, Michael Navidson, on my authority as an elite 4 member of the Hoenn region, I grant you permission to take the champion rank assessment." she says waiting to hear his reaction.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 21:18:48 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Thanks.” He says, relief written in the lines of his face. “No, can’t sound casual here. Thank you. I’m glad you called me in that day. It’s part of the long road that led me here. There’s nowhere I’d rather be than right here with you when shit hits the fan next time.” With the interview over, he stands up, offers her a smile, looks around the room at his reflection. Their reflection. Beautiful thing about this setup, it always shows them together.[break][break]
Well, with that out of the way, guess I’ll start having to make arrangements for my matches. Wrangling some time out of your co-workers’ schedules is gonna be hell. Lopez will make himself scarce…but I promised him I’d fight him in December.” His blood burns at the thought. It burns when he imagines himself opposite a stage facing Melody, too. A black dragon’s soul has rubbed off on him, painted his soul a little darker. Conflict can be its own love language.[break][break]
But before any of that: do I have your permission to take you to dinner, too? I’m starving.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,554 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 3:34:21 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sure." she replies as she was suddenly invited to dinner "After I finish my paperwork you can find the place for us to eat. However, don't think that by taking me to dinner will make me go easy on you Navy. Get ready to face off against my toughest pokemon." she grins devlishly as Melody was going to try harder against navy than normal. [break][break]

She expected more out of him than other challenges.

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,951 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 0:38:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]CHAMPION ASSESSMENT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven