Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
VIOLENT MIRACLE//Stealing Valor [GYM]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 1:09:19 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Oh shit, WATCH--"

As soon as the Kingdra fires off its shot, Grimmsnarl's entire body twists and turns, shifting as it delivers a blistering Sucker Punch. Was that part of his plan all along? To intentionally turn its attention away from its foes, to feign ignorance to bait a surprise attack, only to turn the tables and launch a counter-attack? You furrow your brow. Though he might be an ogre, he's far from the kind of ignorant oaf that's portrayed in fairy tales. No, his mind is just are vicious and brutal as the rest of him, if not more so.

The blast of water and the hairy claw reach their marks at the same time. The shot hits him hard in the shoulder, blowing through armoured chunks of hair and bruising the flesh below. But that's a small price to pay, because he's got his hooks on the dragon now. It's a repeat of what he did with Pelipper, only this time, the prey he's hunting is far bigger.

"COME, LEVIATHAN!" Grimmsnarl roars, dragging the Kingdra closer and closer, as though reeling in his prize catch. All the while, the air around his jagged claws glows and shines and cracks and shatters, the signal of a Spirit Break that's sure to come. "COME, AND MEET YOUR END!"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 8:56:02 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The punch knocks blood and scales alike from the Leviathan’s snout. Instead of coming to a stop, he swims along. There is not much water left, but what is there he commands with a king’s ease. Turning upon his fin, he gathers the tide around him, surging up above Grimmsnarl.[break][break]
His red eyes look down on the ogre with contempt.[break][break]
Thou’rt strong, I grant thee such.” The Kingdra shouts in the language of Pokemon. “But I am not such easy prey, child thief. Dragon killer. I am Lord of the Whorl, master of the oceans. The human hath named me Leviathan, and he hath named me well. Hearken to me, and come to thine end.”[break][break]
He rides down on the surf, surging the water over Grimmsnarl, slamming into him before skidding off again. Like any creature of the water, he makes use of his affinity for the substance. From his snout comes a battle cry, a challenge, defiance made manifest. Though he may not have wings, he is no less a dragon than his brothers in the sheriff’s brood.

[break][break]

+ [break]
Kingdra talks shit and surfs

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 18:34:08 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Surf collides with the Grimmsnarl, but the rush of water does little to dampen his burning rage. Of course, this represents not one strike, but many. It is the motion of the ocean, rising up and crashing down, wearing down a stalwart cliff not through sheer power, but through endless repitition. As long as Kingdra can keep riding the wave, his assault won't stop. You don't know how many hits it'll take to put Grimmsnarl down, but given how roughed up he is already, you know it can't be too many.

"Save your boasting for someone who cares to hear it, little wyrmling." He growls, eyeing the seahorse like a butcher sizing up a cut of meat. He knows that the momentum isn't in his favour, but he won't tolerate that for long. He'll stop his foe dead in his tracks, and he'll use his beloved water to do so. "Now, BLEED!"

The ogre raises his arms up high, and bring them down hard upon the ice. The cold surface shatters from the force of his fists, breaking into dozens and dozens of frigid daggers. Then, with another sweeping motion, it flings the array of icy blades directly into the wave, where the true nature of the attack becomes apparent:

The flow of the water pulls the shards straight upwards, threatening to skewer the Kingdra riding atop the wave a dozen times over. That is, of course, unless the dragon were to abandon their Surf. But in doing so, they sacrifice the precarious advantage they have in this fight, leaving them back at square one, and perhaps even behind it. Then again, surely that is a better fate than the alternative flurry of stabbings?

It's a Foul Play, to be certain, but an damned effective one.

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 5:59:07 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navyypog3-title"]
IF YOU WANT BLOOD[break]YOU GOT IT
IF YOU WANT BLOOD[break]YOU GOT IT

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

And so, he bleeds. There’s supposed to be inhibitors keeping things from getting this far along built into the field. League regulations are very particular on this sort of thing. Even still, blood is drawn. Leviathan shows no sign of stopping, even if it is his own strength being used against him. Ice digs into his body, making him look like more of a chandelier as he rises once more.[break][break]
He dances upon the waves, eyes downcast at his foe. There’s an elegance to his movements, a gentle sway within the surf. The dance is something between mating display and arrogant boast – a promise of what’s to come. He will abandon his waves soon enough. By doing so, he abandons the advantage and puts everything in the line in one final strike.[break][break]
I will not suffer such talk.[break][break]
He screeches.[break][break]
Not here.[break][break]
Hey, man.” Navy calls out from across the pitch. Thanks to the radio system built into the gym, he comes in loud and clear on the other side. “Think our Pokemon are ‘bout to try and actually kill each other.” Traditional though this match might be, there’s still a test there. Navy leaves what to do with that observation to his opponent.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Kingdra uses dragon dance.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#DDDDDD;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 21:53:03 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
"Certainly looks like it, huh?"

What to do, what to do, what to do? The simple thing would be to call it off here, to return them to their Pokeballs and to call this little scuffle a draw. It's quick, it's easy, and it solves the problem. But it doesn't feel right, does it? It's hardly a satisfying conclusion to this hard fought battle, and though you haven't read the League Guidebook front-to-back, you doubt that you'll earn a gym badge off a tie. You'd be ending this fireworks display not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Then again, you're really starting to get comfortable in Hoenn. You've got a cushy-enough job, a few just-about friends, and you've even cleaned most of the Rattata out of your "apartment". It would be a real shame to eat a charge for Pokecide now. You're getting too old to keep on running. You don't have many more excuses left in you.

"...One last strike." You speak aloud, both your answer and your conclusion in one. Your hand grabs Grimmsnarl's Pokeball and your finger rests on the button, but you don't press it just yet. At the same time, you take out Slowpoke's Pokeball and hold it by your side, primed with Heal Pulse and ready to the tend to the aftermath. "One last chance for them to hit each other with everything they've got, and whoever hits the ground first loses."

It's not your favorite way to end this. Certainly, the dramatic standoff loses a little of its drama when it's so arbitrarily enforced. Still, nobody here will be happy unless there's a victory and a defeat. You won't, Navy won't, and neither will Grimmsnarl or Leviathan. At the end of the day, you're all just beasts, seeking that indescribable high, that rush of adrenaline. Humans like to think themselves civilised, but they can't shake off their insticts. The thrill of the hunt excites you, as it does the common Poochyena, as it does the mighty Salamence. It's simply what it means to be alive.

"Count us down, cowboy."

Grimmsnarl stops, and his head tilts back to you. You can tell he's upset by your interference, but he doesn't act out right now. He'll get his revenge later, and you won't know until the moment you trip on a loose floorboard or step on a rusty nail. For now, he faces forward and plays along, a half-dozen tendrils of hair unfurling from his shaggy coat. He's planning something, but you doubt even Arceus knows what's brewing in that cruel and twisted mind.

"Then silence me, dragon."

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 22:57:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

IF YOU WANT BLOOD[BREAK]
YOU GOT IT.

Yeesh…I was born in Slateport, you know. Don’t get why you and the locals are starting to give me the cowboy brand.” He says, oblivious to his own tendencies. Why would anyone ever brand a man who trots around on a Rapidash a cowboy? Why would they treat a man who draws pokeballs like it’s high noon at the Not-Too-Bad corral like he’s a gunslinger?[break][break]
Fine. Like that idea well enough. Leviathan. On my mark.”[break][break]
Three fingers go up in the air. His thumb and pinkie meet in the middle. Three does not turn to two for some time. Better to let a bit of tension build up. Leviathan looks ready to pounce from his raised platform.[break][break]
Three.” Leviathan roars out the dirge of the sea. Whatever language they’re speaking in isn’t meant for him. Some things are just better left unknown.[break][break]
Two.” Halfway there, living on a prayer. Leviathan curls his lithe body close together. Taut muscles ready for the burst of speed coming at the next word.[break][break]
On-” Leviathan shoots like a cannon before the word is finished. He’s a blue rocket streaking across the battlefield. Navy taught the dragon this move himself. The flip turn is supposed to end with him returning to his pokeball in place of an ally, but he has no allies left. It’s just him, rushing to meet a dragon slayer in all its terrible fury. Just him and all the rage a dragon can muster.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 2:35:30 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
And thus, the trap is sprung.

As Kingdra rushes forth, the many tendrils of Grimmsnarl shoot back. They wrap around the limp body of Lokix, who's still laying limp at your feet. He hasn't stirred from unconsciousness once since the Draco Meteor hit him, but it seems his part to play in the battle isn't quite over yet. The hairs drag him back into the fray, and right into the hands of the ogre.

You're not quite sure what happens yet. Frankly, you're not quite sure you want to know. But you hear a sickening crunch, and suddenly, the twin saws upon Lokix's back flick forward and roar to life. Dozens of teeth whirl round and round, turning the previously inert body into a deadly and destructive weapon in the hands of a deadly and destructive individual. Had this been the plan all along? To let the insect go down as an elaborate feint, only to use his body to turn the tables at the last possible moment?

Your eyes narrow. No. Even if he's smart, he's not that smart. It just so happened that this time, his short-sighted malice paid off.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM!!!

Paid off in a BIG way. Now armed and dangerous, Grimmsnarl swings the living saw straight into the path of the rushing Kingdra. All the while, he screams out a mad cackle, as if he's having the most fun of his life.

...Yeah, you really don't think this guy is "all there".

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,269 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 4:49:54 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

IF YOU WANT BLOOD[BREAK]
YOU GOT IT.

This party gets real out of hand real quick.[break][break]
That’s not just a playful attack. Grimmsnarl stands poised to damn near kill Leviathan with that. Leviathan, for his part, is too lost in what’s going on to care. Dragons fall prey to creatures like this ogre all the time on account of their pride. As a wise man says, it often goeth before the fall.[break][break]
Dan Halen, Jack Sabbath, or whatever his name truly is hasn’t seen Shuwen yet. The first time they met, the bear didn’t exist yet. On the occasion of their second fight, he was out helping . He wonders, then, if it must be something of a shock when a legendary bear throws himself seemingly out of nowhere in the path of the impromptu saw.[break][break]
It stops the saw in its tracks, but not without bloodying the bear’s palm. His quiet, stoic face stares unblinking at Grimmsnarl. Leviathan shrieks his protest. A single fist knocks the lights out of the tired dragon.[break][break]
You,” Navy takes a moment to compose himself, taking a deep breath, “well. You won. Helluva good match man, damn good match. Glad Shuwen stepped in before someone died.” With a press of a button, the water begins to drain. Their floor is still sleek, but his boots carry him across the pitch well enough.[break][break]
Reaching into his jacket, he pulls out a badge and tosses it to the other man.[break][break]
For your trouble. Say. Before you go. Got a question for you. If you could pass on any advice to the trainers who come after you, what would it be?” Nominally, he should show his wall of fame to the man. He’s earned that right.[break][break]
But he can’t. At the end of the day, the man’s still a Rocket. The more Rockets know about the little playground beneath their feet, the harder things are going to be if he ever has to defend this town.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 6:59:15 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Urshifu stops the assault before it can go any further, though that doesn't seem like it's going to stop Grimmsnarl. Given the chance, he'd probably try and take on the entire gym singlehandedly. That would be bad for the both of you: For him because he'd almost assuredly die in the process, and for you because you don't want to suffer the consequences for that attempted massacre. The battle's been fun, but you've already won, so it's time to pump the brakes.

With two quick taps, both Grimmsnarl and Lokix are returned to their Pokeballs. Immediately, you can tell it's not a popular decision. You can practically feel the malice radiating from the ogre's Pokeball, but you ignore that tricky little detail for now. After all, you've just won yourself the first of (hopefully) many gym badges. Might as well celebrate while the good times last, because Arceus knows they won't.

You catch the badge, and take a moment to admire it. Or, are you just admiring yourself in its reflection? Hard to say.

"Bitchin'."

The attempted murder you witnessed wasn't particularly bitchin', actually, but that's a matter for a different day. You turn to leave the way you come, before you're stopped by a weighty question. You take a moment to ponder it. What sage advice would you give to the next trainer who came through those doors? What would you say to them? What would you tell them to change their life?

You don't have to think about it long. After all, the answer's obvious:

DON'T LISTEN TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER // LEGENDARY POKEMON AREN'T REAL THEY'RE JUST NORMAL POKEMON // WAKE UP MAREEPLE

Perfect.

Gym Badge Victorized.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,994 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 18:41:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: