Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Warrior's Road // Judge of the Earth [E4]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 4:34:49 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

You know how this story goes. Preparation is followed by comforting. Comforting leads to condemnation. Condemnation makes the trainers lose control.[break][break]
Something different happens this time. It should be a cake run. Two of the strongest trainers in the League, one of them an avatar, pair up to dive down into the heart of darkness. There is no story to tell of the foes they quell along the way or the defensive barriers built. Stories need conflict, and a story starring these two won’t be waylaid by simple Nihilego…[break][break]
A pink mist rolls over them. Navy remembers its smell. He’ll remember this smell until the day he dies, the chalky sick smell of interdream mist. Something’s coming. Navy throws out the first of his Pokemon, Hattori, to ready for the coming battle. Something is coming. Normally that something lumbers out of the mist.[break][break]
Wonder what Eternatus is gonna pull this time, Silph. His poison fog gets creative.” Beat. Pause. Navy turns his head to look at the other man, a hesitant note in his voice.[break][break]
Silph?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 13:34:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the pink mist is not what tips him over the ledge—a ledge so thin that all it would take is a simple breeze—but it's the all pervading presence that lives in his mind that does it.[break][break]

even as calls out to him, he remains focused on the beating organ above them.[break][break]

"that day in your office, you mentioned wanting to do something about these...organs."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"still interested?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 20:35:50 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

What he’d give for it to be that simple. Would that Matias could call out Groudon and end it all right now. One well-aimed Precipice Blade could do it. Everyone knows of this man’s strength. There will one day be a generation that live with the consequences of his actions. If anyone has the strength to pierce the core's protective armor, it's him.[break][break]
But Navy can’t agree to this. Not now. Not like this.[break][break]
Need the council’s approval first.” A second thought is added to the first, almost an after thought. “Useless as they are.”[break][break]
He prides himself on having developed a resistance to the mist. Resistance is not immunity. Paranoia, resentment, hatred all seep in through the cracks in his mind’s firmament.[break][break]
Not today, Silph. We’ll get them to agree when the time comes.” His tone makes no secret of how little he likes the words he spews. Looking around, he sees his greninja has vanished.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 9:14:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

need the council's approval first.[break][break]

pink mist curls around his ankles, slowly rising up and up but never quite making it to his knees for whatever reason.[break][break]

"...do we?"[break][break]

no, they don't. the DROUGHT that creeps overhead should be telling enough of what he plans to do.[break][break]

it does not take long until the ground they stand on has become nothing more than a DESOLATE LAND.[break][break]

"how many have suffered from their incompetence? how many more have to suffer?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 9:32:56 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Never in his life has he been so afraid. Navy remembers his brother running up to him, eyes twinkling with excitement, as his teachers told him about ancient myths. Few Pokemon hold the hearts of Hoennians quite like the weather trio.[break][break]
What power this man holds. Even the mist of a god falls away before him. What is left in its place is desolation: a promise of impending doom.[break][break]
You may as well step aside, Michael.[break][break]
His father’s ghost whispers in his ear. The ghost that’s haunted him for ten years.[break][break]
You’re not man enough to stop him.[break][break]
Maybe he’s not. He’s not . He’s stood on the sidelines so long. He’s let other people take the lead…[break][break]
But right here, right now, he’s all Dewford has. Maybe nothing will happen if he simply stands aside and lets Matias do this. Maybe all that stands between their region and ruin is him.[break][break]
Can’t let you do this, Silph.” Navy squares his shoulders, gunmetal eyes focused on the man. His heart beats like a war drum in his chest. He prays this warrior can’t smell his fear.[break][break]
He stands ready to defend a god that is his enemy, waiting on the approval of people chained by sloth. By all rights, he should be with Matias. They should march together to the core. But he can’t, not now. Not when he’s been charged with keeping the townsfolk of Dewford safe.[break][break]
Legs spread, he pulls out a pokeball. His sync stone comes to life, synergizing his heart with that of the dragon inside the ultra ball.[break][break]
Hattori!” Navy cries as the ball comes loose, only now noticing Matias’s shadow bubbles. His greninja jumps, lunging at the neck of the man they call the Volatile.[break][break]
Vortigern breaks free of the ball, roaring. Two hearts beat as one. He, too, charges the Volatile, knowing that a god will soon emerge.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 11:40:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

you serve your own agenda, consequences be dammed to those around you.[break][break]

was right.[break][break]

"what are you afraid of? the consequences? you know we will never get anywhere without risk, so stop being a little bitch and get out of my way."[break][break]

the first pokeball cracks open in time with the EARTH SPIKE that shoots out to stop the greninja from ever reaching him.[break][break]

charizard's DRAGON PULSE comes swiftly as it looks to push the garchomp away, allowing matias to mount it as DESOLATE LAND fully spreads.[break][break]

the DROUGHT above them is damning.[break][break]

they rise into the air, hovering above as he issues one final warning.[break][break]

"last chance, navidson. are you with me or against me?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2023 17:17:05 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
Far be it from you to do such a thing, far be it, to judge the wicked with the righteous and the righteous with the wicked. Should not the judge of all the earth be just?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Vortigern feels what Navy needs before he says a word. They have a mutual understanding: neither ever touches the other’s back. Were this any other time, any other place, any other circumstance, the dragon would rip his trainer’s throat out. Even with the stakes so high, even with their souls bound by the sygna suit, he wouldn’t allow that.[break][break]
When Navy jumps on his back, the dragon doesn’t say a word. His human speaks for him.[break][break]
Fuck you, asshole.” Not the most eloquent of speeches from Dewforf’s finest. “You’re not destroying my town. Not while I’m alive. You want this…you’re gonna have to kill me.”[break][break]
Vortigern surges up. A Jetstream trails behind him, white smoke in the sky. A stone edge forms along the length of his claws, the pain from the pulse stinging him. Bravery and rage mingle in his heart. Steeling themselves, the man and dragon lunge up, striking at him.[break][break]
People were right about you.” His voice is accusatory.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 7:23:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

they strike at nothing but a SUBSTITUTE that crumbles immediately, turning into gooey mush that falls to the ground like fondue.[break][break]

charizard and matias appear off to the side, far away enough to facilitate what's about to come.[break][break]

"dewford will be fine."[break][break]

the DROUGHT fully forms, giving way to the cracking of a pokeball as GROUDON emerges.[break][break]

[break]

roaring, a powerful SOLAR BEAM emerges from the depths of groudon's maws, aimed in a wide arc intending to take out.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 8:52:16 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Far be it from you to do such a thing, far be it, to judge the wicked with the righteous and the righteous with the wicked. Should not the judge of all the earth be just?

And how the hell can you know tha—”[break][break]
Before the might of the earth, what use are words?[break][break]
Rage gives way to fear and worry. Dragon and rider are linked by one mind. Turning into a dive, the solar beam bears upon them. At once, they know their course of action. It’s madness. The same people who said he was grand standing in the caves under Ever Grande would call him a fool for this.[break][break]
He does not run. He does not show his back. He charges Groudon and its beam. When by all rights it should hit him, instead it only hits a substitute of his own.[break][break]
Hattori, as he always does, saves Navy.[break][break]
With force that surprises even the black dragon, the frog pulls Navy aside. Vortigern continues his charge against the goliath. Oozing poison drips along his claw. What choice does he have but to fight? That’s the sort of animal this would-be champion is.[break][break]
Feels like cheating!” He taunts from atop his dragon. Vortigern jabs his poisoned claw up into the creature’s belly, launching himself to carve up the armored torso.[break][break]
Calling me a bitch and you won’t even fight me like a man, huh Silph?

notes about this post

Greninja comes in clutch with a substitute, Garchomp uses poison jab. Navy feels worried.

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 9:14:41 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the taunts fall on deaf ears as his attention lies elsewhere, too focused on the organs that surround them to care about the pest that continues to chip away at groudon's armor.[break][break]

FIRE BLASTS erupt from where garchomp strikes, flames following after it as it carves up.[break][break]

sweat drips down as he stares up at the lightened organs. he has always said they need to be more proactive and less reactive. this is the first of many steps they will need to take, and he will do so with or without the others.[break][break]

"GROUDON."[break][break]

with a bellowing roar that reverberates through the unknown realm, PRECIPICE BLADES erupt out of the ground, each one looking to pierce through the organs above.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 9:58:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Blades tear past Vortigern. What matter is a mere dragon to a god? This is not Reshiram, great seeker of truth, nor is it the black dragon of ideals Zekrom. Vortigern and Navy alike are powerless to stop the attack that comes. Navy screams out a throatless cry.[break][break]
It is not the sound of the harsh, jagged blades dashing against Eternatus’s organ that forever kills any chance that these two men will be friends. No, it is steel that burns that bridge.[break][break]
Navy never saw when Ironsides slipped free of his pokeball. So focused was he on the monster before him that Ironsides was far from his mind. Only the sound of the bird’s pained cry alerts him. His blood runs cold as the sheriff sees the first Pokemon he ever caught for the last time. Ironsides is pierced, his sturdy armor counting for nothing at all.[break][break]
His breathing is weak. For one last time, Navy’s eyes meet the bird’s golden orbs. His breath catches as he tries to speak. The memory of their meeting crosses his mind, being fifteen and trying to escape a bad home life. Ironsides had been young then, roosting on a Slateport rooftop. Somewhere along the way, they became friends.[break][break]
And now, he is dead. Within a minute, there is no body left. He falls and melts. A cascade of swirling pink energy rolls off the organ. It stands. Before the judge of the earth and his red behemoth, the skeletal dragon does not even deign to open an eye.[break][break]
But Vortigern grows. And as he grows, both man and mon dine upon fury so potent that their souls are truly one. That raw, red rage becomes the center of the detective’s whole world. Standing before the organ, Vortigern now stands as tall as Groudon. Any man who remembers Galar would remember why.[break][break]
It seems the Fourth Child has blessed his enemy, his defender. It is not outrage that Vortigern unleashes upon the god of the earth. That is too low and sorry a term. In the magenta light of the great enemy, it is a wyrmwind. His strikes are a storm. Navy stands upon his shoulder and struggles to hold on.[break][break]
Not is he alone. Hattori has pulled every other pokeball free. Olivier the Gardevoir, Flora the Blissey, and Eggbert the Togekiss. All of them were meant to support and augment. Standing amidst a battle of two giants, it is all they can do is offer Vortigern two fervent wishes that harm might be reflected away from the black dragon and their trainer.[break][break]
"I'm gonna kill you for that." Navy growls at the god and the man who serves him. Titles are forgotten. Everything is forgotten save the fact that he must throw this god away from the organ or die trying.

notes about this post

Greninja comes in clutch with a substitute, Garchomp uses poison jab. Navy feels worried.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 10:16:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

when nothing comes from the organ being struck, frustration rises and rises until it flows over the edge, unable to be contained any longer.[break][break]

"TCH."[BREAK][BREAK]

it should have worked. why didn't it? are they not strong enough to rid this realm of this plague? can the land titan not contend against the skeletal dragon?[break][break]

his thoughts are pushed aside as he sees the GARCHOMP before them joined by a few others. pride is what stops him from leaving. surely there is more that can be done.[break][break]

the MEGA STONE fastened in the harness on his shoulder gleams with life. the DROUGHT further empowers as charizard MEGA EVOLVES.[break][break]

"YOU CAN TRY."[break][break]

more PRECIPICE BLADES erupt from the ground, targeting anything in their way as they look to chip away at the organ.[break][break]

at the same time, charizard's INFERNO washes over them with the clear intent of incinerating all that continue to pester.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 10:40:37 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

Even in the throes of rage and grief, he understands. Vortigern does not need to be told what to do. They are linked by something deeper than words, deeper than vows, deeper than actions. Their nervous systems are one. Their minds are one. Their souls, too, are one.[break][break]
Precipice blades are met by a max quake. The ground shudders. While there may be nothing unique or impressive about the technique, it slams into the precipice blades and stops them short of the organ. Vortigern’s golden eyes meet the gold buried within Groudon. The black dragon snarls a challenge at the god.[break][break]
This is how He’s going to get them. Navy thinks with growing dread. With what He’s offering them, they can fight gods. And Arceus is it an intoxicating feeling.[break][break]
Below, as Matias’s Charizard evolves, he is beset on all sides by challenges. Even as the sun burns high and hot down in this hellish place, they strive to fight back. Olivier the Gardevoir attempts to hold back the Charizard with psychic might. Already, he feels the strain of this. Ash, by all rights, is a legend in its own rights – one of Matias’s signature Pokemon.[break][break]
Eggbert motions to Flora as if to say after you. Hastened by the Togekiss, she launches a toxic egg that means to explode on him. Eggbert doesn’t even feel the inferno that hit him. One single attack melts the flesh from his bone, reducing him to nothing more than a scorch mark upon the ground. Flora and Olivier both taste the flames, but the sacrifice of their fellow spares them from the worst of it.[break][break]
Away!” Navy screams. “Get back, Silph! Take your god and go! Take him and go or I swear to Arceus this is gonna end in a bloodbath!

notes about this post

Garchomp uses Max Quake. Gardevoir tries to hold back Ash and his Inferno with psychic. Togekiss uses after you and promptly dies. Blissey uses toxic on Ash. I swear to God I'll put the updated pkmn list up if I ever do a post at home instead of work lmao

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,126 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 13:50:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

their attempts to destroy the organs seem weak and feeble, leading them to the undeniable conclusion that they have failed. he knows this for a fact now as the PRECIPICE BLADES spill more energy but not blood.[break][break]

the same energy empowers the garchomp, allowing it to put up more of a fight than usual.[break][break]

TOXIC puts them on a limited timer, one he intends to see to fruition.[break][break]

there is nothing left for him here but pride and annoyance keep him tethered, not yet willing to leave.[break][break]

"FUCK OFF, NAVIDSON."[BREAK][BREAK]

as groudon channels another SOLAR BEAM that looks to raze down the terrain, charizard rises up, channeling energy of its own.[break][break]

navy was right: charizard is one of matias' signature pokemon. it has fought wars and mythicals and legendaries and lived to tell the tale.[break][break]

this is the same charizard that killed 's relicanth.[break][break]

the same Z-MOVE comes now.[break][break]

Z-MOVE: HURRIFERNO[break]
charizard traps the target in a vortex of flames that BURNS and BINDS the target. this prevents them from escaping.
[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 15:25:14 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

There is great power in wishes. A wish is hope. To hope is to be human. No wish as potent as the last one a person makes. There’s a reason so many stories are spoken about the agony of having to make such a wish.[break][break]
Olivier sees the writing on the wall before any of them. They, all of them besides Vortigern and the human who raised him, are about to die. Infinity energy gathers around the greatest living Charizard. His heart aches for what must come next.[break][break]
Flora thinks she can stop it. The Blissey throws up a light screen. It casts a mirror shine between the rest of the team and Ash. It will not be enough.[break][break]
Hattori cries out, throwing shuriken left and right. They, too, are not enough. Even water, natural enemy of Charizardkind, evaporates under a blazing sun.[break][break]
Olivier makes one final wish before the flames take him. A wish for Hattori’s life. His trainer’s heart is open to his kind. Navy loves the frog, and it loves him in turn. It is a bond forged in battle, a bond of brothers power as the one he and Roland once shared before his brother’s death.[break][break]
Olivier closes his eyes. His death is met with dignity and quiet grace. Flames burn him before he can even feel the pain. There is mercy in that, if nothing else.[break][break]
Motherfucker.” The Sheriff curses like the street thug he had been as a younger man. “No, no. Fuck!” The desolation will not even allow him to cry. Tears are burned away before they can trail down his cheeks.[break][break]
I thought you were a hero.” He’s crossed the event horizon. No longer mad. Just grief-stricken. Shellshocked. Fighting because, when stripped down to his core, a fighter is what he is.[break][break]
Energy gathers around Vortigern’s maw. Roaring, a blast of energy fires from it, another wyrmwind to meet the inevitable blast from Groudon.[break][break]

notes about this post

Garchomp uses a kamehameha max wyrmwind, concentrated in an energy blast from his mouth. Blissey dies after casting light screen. Gardevoir dies after using wish. Greninja is saved by the wish.