Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Death By Nightmare
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:07:47 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"]
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
Postal workers were always credited for their perseverance in the face of bad weather. But neither rain nor snow stopped the once-good detective either.

Cases like this were his fix. The only thing that sated the hounds of vengeance which bayed for blood and diversion. Outside, the rain formed a curtain of sorts—the opening sashay of a murder mystery drama.

“Thank you,” Nikita’s wan voice purred to the man in the front seat. The driver pushed his door open as he strode to the side door. Dull blue eyes peered through the tinted glass to the stately mansion behind. The typically tired gaze was filled with hunger. Grabbing his simple suitcase, he and his Houndstone climb from the car.

After taking a brief moment to examine the exterior—pinpointing a recent change in the landscaping—Detectuve Sokolov makes his way inside. Beyond it are a group of four people. A servant who’d rushed in at the elderly woman’s demise. The victim’s great-grandson who’d recently returned from overseas. The Galarian diplomat who’d been attempting to foster ties. And, in the middle of it all, was a floating Gengar.

Covered in a sheet, the deceased lay beneath a blanket. Her face had been twisted into a mask of terror.

The guard at the door stepped back to block the entrance. “Miss Calcifet—?” His voice rose slightly. “Would you be so kind as to join me in the adjacent room?”
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #c1c1c1; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #000; background-color: #EBEBEB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#EBEBEB; border-top: 5px solid #000; height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:420px;background-color:#EBEBEB;height:50px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Death By Nightmare
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 3:54:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

In the middle of witnessing the death of a wealthy heiress of this mansion, the business suit clad royal Galarian ambassador is a bit shaken though she keeps her composure in the interest of acting like her father’s royal daughter. The purple tie around her dress shirt is a regal looking color, but one wouldn’t be able to see the royal coat of arms of the Calcifet family on the bottom since her black vest covered the rest of the tie.[break][break]

Her Mismagius acts as the bodyguard to provide her mistress safety since the ambassador’s personal guard wasn’t here with her. Sir Osmond probably had an errand to do around the city while the royal was here to foster ties between Galar and Hoenn. Once the detective comes into the foyer entrance of the stately mansion to call for her, she gives a bow with her hand on her chest towards Detective Sokolov.[break][break]

“I will join you in the adjacent room, detective.” The soft-spoken voice of the Galarian diplomat replies to the older dark haired detective in an elegant manner of her position as a born and bred Galarian royal. Mana’s yellow eyes appeared to be a bit wary though the ghost keeps herself floating by her charge’s side.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Death By Nightmare
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 0:48:30 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Even as he waited for an answer, the detective’s eyes continued to sweep over the assembled suspects. In some cases, the thought of an interrogation would be enough to discover a suspect. Someone would wipe their palms on a pair of trousers or lift a hand to a hidden weapon. Aside from a few sideways glances, no one gave an outward sign of treachery.

Which—to the detective—was a welcome happenstance. Cases that were so easily solved were as filling as supermarket samples—which is to say, not at all. An immediate confession did not even allow him to pull out the tablet. “Thank you.” The man offers a bow in return for the royal’s agreement. She seems the least likely to frighten someone beyond the veil.

Pulling out a chair at an old desk, the skeletal man takes a seat on the edge of the desk. He crosses his lanky legs as he stares down at Elise. “Can you start by walking me through tonight’s events?” Or, at least, her version of it. No doubt he would get a different story for every witness.” A hand ghosted over his pocket, debating on lighting up. But, in the end, manners won out.

“Leave no detail out, no matter how miniscule it seems.” It was in detail that people often tripped up. Wan, sad eyes lifted to the Mismagius. “Please feel free to interrupt if anything seems off.” After watching for a moment, the hound departed to question the Pokemon in the adjacent room

There is a pause as he remembers his etiquette lessons. He did not want to come off as a starving dog—mauling her for answers. “And, please, tell me if you need a drink.” He smiled. “I am partial to bourbon, myself.” Not that he ever ingested enough to dull his edge—not at work, anyway.

[attr="class","nikitatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #FFF; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Death By Nightmare
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 22:28:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Once they move to the adjacent room and the ambassador takes her own seat opposite of the detective, she’s asked to give him an account of the events. “I was getting a second helping of the filet mignon at the evening party when I heard a very blood curdling scream an hour after the party started. After joining the group of others to check on the heiress of the abode, I saw that she was lying on the couch with an expression of terror and her eyes were shot open like she experienced a nightmare. The heiress herself was confirmed to be dead though I can imagine nightmares being severe enough that it would cause death to the poor woman.” She tries to give as many details as she could remember though the initial shock would pass.[break][break]

The Mismagius at her side noticed the sad eyes of the Houndstone look at her before leaving to be questioned by the ghostly canine in the other room which leaves the Galarian ambassador to think on the night’s events a little. “I’m not sure if she had any history of nightmares in her sleep, but I heard from her that she was tired and needed to rest. I always notice she had a bottle of sleeping pills to take.” The royal continued with some other details she thought would be helpful to the detective. "And thank you for the offer of getting a drink with me, I will get myself some sparkling water." A reply came to the detective saying that he was partial to bourbon himself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
Death By Nightmare
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 1:57:29 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]As the princess began to talk, Nikita would fold one spindly leg over another. A tablet was lifted before him. With it, he took a variety of notes. To an onlooker, these notes would make little sense. The abbreviations and strange lines were a code he’d developed over the years. One that only a handful of people could read. Well, with Robin gone, he supposed that was a couple of people.

As Elise spoke, the detective would nod on occasion. It was a mindless gesture meant to encourage open dialogue. “Is this tiredness why she was absent from dinner?” A note about the woman’s insomnia joined his other scribbles. Perhaps an accidental overdose? While the nightmare scenario was potentially true—given the woman’s advanced age—he rarely trusted the obvious. “Was anyone else absent at the time?”

He briefly recalled the Gengar on the couch. A species known for their ability to induce terror and fright. “Was the Gengar hers?”

At the request for a drink, he moved to open the door. “Officer.” The man guarding the door turned to look at him. “Would you be so kind as to bring a bottle of sparkling water and a glass of bourbon?” With a nod, the other person turned to leave. Which, in all honesty, was a relief to the detective. He truly did prefer to work alone.

In a nearby unlit room, the Houndstone would turn to the Mismagius. His head tilted at her. Though undead, he did not feel camaraderie with creatures of the night. Perhaps that will come. With a number of bony pops and whimpers, he asked a question: ‘What do you think happened?’

[attr="class","nikitatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color: #FFF; font-size: 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #FFF; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights