August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 7:31:59 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Honestly, he had no right being in this city; Kouji understood that. It was the very first time he had ever been here, with the thought he had in mind, with what it represented, with what he held?
[break][break]
He knew it was a mistake.
[break][break]
It wasn’t a mission, he hadn’t received any orders, but he was here for nothing but violence. Only made worse by the fact it was on one of the couple of people he considered a friend, even if he would have denied it aloud.
[break][break]
Being lost was one thing, he had spent ages, a long time just wandering, a day even. But to this extent, the old place was one, but he hadn’t heard anything, he had talked around, spoken to people, and even just sat around.
[break][break]
”No lucky breaks huh?” He didn’t think that would just appear in front of him to begin with. But that was just how things like this went, he couldn’t rush something like this.
[break][break]
Patience was something he had struggled to figure out, but even he would learn a few things after a brat younger than him had continually shown him up.
[break][break]
”Won’t let ya show me up any longer.”

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

Goodbye Childhood 2 Electric Bogaloo

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 9:06:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Despite everything, you still have to survive.[break][break]

Tired as she is, she still has do buy groceries. She still has to go for walks, take in sunlight, at least try to take care of herself. And perhaps, it even helps to be able to escape that unbearable silence in the house. It helps to rid the mind of worry for what might be up to. It helps to keep idle hands busy so Mesprit doesn't go about filling her mind with incessant thoughts.[break][break]

With Reiner keeping pace with her, they carry small bags of groceries down the street. Where he allows his gaze to wander, she keeps her attention on the ground, focusing on the next step she'll take. One by one, until she gets back to that place supposedly called 'home'.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 10:28:13 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Miracles occasionally happened, Kouji Matsubara didn’t believe in them, he knew better than to trust in them, and he never once expected them. But he didn’t dismiss their existence, just not around his vicinity, Eris Halla was a person who had survived the jump multiple times, but she had survived from what he knew.
[break][break]
It might have been a miracle, it was what he thought when he had first met her, but she was smart, but annoying. But as much as he hated to admit it, she did things pretty well, and he gradually came to realise that wasn’t a miracle, just hard work.
[break][break]
Having a hardworker leave was a hit to the Team, but he was sure others didn’t feel it like he did, he’d worked alongside her a great number of times, spent a fair amount of time with her, and now.
[break][break]
Kouji stood at the edge of the alleyway, he knew that Luxray; but more importantly, he knew that girl; his golden eyes caught onto her straight away. A professional should have tailed her, but Kouji wasn’t that.
[break][break]
Not just yet.
[break][break]
”Eris.” His voice peaked up over the sounds of others, over the movement of others.

NOTES

Make It Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 10:51:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She stills for a moment, turns her gaze towards the direction of the voice and blinks to get a better look. calls out to her from just about the shadiest place she can imagine, earning a quiet raise of her brow. Reiner, on the other hand, bristles, requiring a steady hand to hold him back for now.[break][break]

What's he doing here? And why's he calling her name so boldly? If he had simply been here on orders to get rid of her, there were probably many other ways to do it, many other people more suited for taking care of loose ends. How did he even know she was here to begin with? Dumb luck? Probably.[break][break]

The crowd simply swims around her, a tiny slice of space and time etched out for her as she watches and waits.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 10:58:41 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a moment of silence.
[break][break]
But he broke it as quickly as it was formed, he stepped forward, his steps were calm. ”Fancy running into you here. Thought they’d have kept brats in a pen or something.” The usual barb that lacked the usual energy, there was something that bubbled beneath the surface that he kept contained.
[break][break]
The crowd was a check. ”Ever-Grande, huh? Didn’t think you’d be living in such a nice place like this.” Making a scene here, in this city, he’d be taken down in a moment. So he kept his breathing paced, simple, even, as he stopped only a meter away.
[break][break]
”Heard from the grapevine you stayed here once, thought I’d check it out again. I just lucked out and found you.”

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 11:14:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]What is she doing? Just standing here letting him make his evil spiel? With the numerous eyes present, there's a part of her that's actually a little less alarmed about his presence compared to the fact that he somehow found her through passing conversations and rumours.[break][break]

It isn't a surprise that they know she's in Ever Grande. The blood she'd found in the house spoke volumes. It was the fact that she dared to think they were done just yet.[break][break]

Should she offer him words? Listening to him ramble on is surely much better than walking off and leading him anywhere close to her new place. So she sighs, rolling back her shoulders as she reaches a hand into her pocket.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 12:07:25 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji wasn’t just talking for no reason, well, partly, he found himself slipping back into old habits by well…Habit.
[break][break]
It was comfort, that was what it was, but it was crushed by a subtle movement, that of a hand reaching somewhere. His hand dashed forward, while the other went to his own pocket, pokeball in hand.
[break][break]
Her Luxray didn’t like him afterall.
[break][break]
”Haaa. Really? I might be stupid, but I sure ain’t dumb Eris, is it that weird knife of yours? Gonna kill an old comrade in broad daylight?” He was the one trying to do the same, so there was no real vitriol in his statement.
[break][break]
But it didn’t stop him from trying to drag her off, and away, to the alley he had recently been occupying.

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 12:26:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c1"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]help
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's barely any time for her to react. In the moment she needs to take a few steps back, he's already crossed the boundary, grabbing ahold of her and dragging her right off. And Reiner yowls in panic, squeezing through the crowd just to keep up.[break][break]

But no one seems to notice this disturbance. Or rather, those that do don't seem to be too concerned about it. A sharp inhale marks the beginning of a scream, but she ultimately freezes up and her voice dies in her throat.[break][break]

They're staring.[break][break]

Sure, there might be a few gazes that linger but no one moves to try and pull her away. Why? Do they think it's just some kind of joke? Are they too scared after hearing what has muttered?[break][break]

Why are they staring?[break][break]

Or are they scared of her?[break][break]

Call for help.[break][break]

The light fades quick before she even realises it, instincts screaming at her as she finally begins to struggle against his grip. And her free hand will do its best to speed dial the first number, a prayer tearing at her chest as Reiner attempts to run Kouji down.

[newclass=".adrie-c1"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/pECJsmW.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 0:59:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji could only release his Houndour to intercept Reiner; he wasn’t stupid nor foolhardy enough to take on a pokemon. He had his hands full with Eris, who he knew to be stronger than she appeared.
[break][break]
”You’ve been awfully quiet? That scared?” He wondered, was it her actual self, or was it because of that dream which had everyone utterly destroyed. He could never really tell, but he didn’t have the time.
[break][break]
His hand went out to her free one, to pull her by both. The surroundings weren’t too interested, but they were looking. How much time did he have? He couldn’t really be sure of that, he never was really aware of those kinds of matters.
[break][break]
Yet it wasn’t important.
[break][break]
”I ain’t gonna hurt you.”
[break][break
The first lie.

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 1:29:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her plans unravel as he grabs her hand, her phone halfway through dialling a number she can't quite see.[break][break]

If he says he's not here to hurt her, then why does he restrain both her hands? Why is she being dragged into some dingy alleyway where there's no one around? Why is he separating her from Reiner?[break][break]

Try as she might to wrench her arms out of his hands, she lacks the strength to actually break free. Frustration brews, a low growl rumbling through gritted teeth as she tries to dig her heels into the ground. Then it bursts as a whistle from her lips, a sharp sound that's quickly taken over by a high buzz.[break][break]

Reiner roars, slamming sharp claws full of electricity down onto the Houndour. If it won't get out of the way, he sure as hell will make it.

[newclass=".adrie-c1"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/pECJsmW.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:21:46 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The battle between Pokemon, it was a feral thing, tooth and claw rather than the mystical powers they were so inspired by. Houndoom was a pokemon that could hold his ground, but Luxray was a problem, it was a powerful pokemon that could take most down. Kouji had seen it, so he moved with more agency.
[break][break]
Was she scared?
[break][break]
Kouji had said it as a joke, as he looked down at the kid he was dragging off, he wasn’t sure, he couldn’t tell, but it made more and more sense. Was he really capable of scaring Eris Halla? He didn’t have a clue, not really.
[break][break]
”Oi Eris, you’re not really scared are you? Of me?” He asked, surprise was tinged in his voice. He didn’t think he had changed that much, or maybe, was it that he never really knew Eris in the first place?

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 2:34:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I'm not scared!" That yell will probably leave her throat sore for days, guttural with how long it's been since she's actually spoken a proper sentence to anyone.[break][break]

Here comes the wild kick, a foot aimed between the legs in a last ditch attempt to free herself. Reiner follows her tempo, increasing the voltage as he continues to tear at the Houndour.[break][break]

"The hell do you want?!"

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 3:08:36 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was the alley, their pokemon were still locked in combat, and yet; Kouji wasn’t sure how to answer that question really as she kicked herself free, he had to release on of her arms to block her kick.
[break][break]
It stung, it was that deceptive strength held in that small body, or was it just practice? One couldn’t tell, but Kouji focused on the arm with the phone. ”You’re a pain in the ass to find, you know that?” There came the vitirol, he wasn’t here to catch up with an old friend, but to get rid of a traitor.
[break][break]
”You left Rocket, you know what that means, don’t you?” Kouji said, his voice dropped a little; the excitement drained from his face. He didn’t drop a mask, but instead just made a realization.
[break][break]
He’d have to fight her, he’d have to beat her, and he’d have to kill her…
[break][break]
He had no qualms when it came to violence, kids, adults, you name it, for the sake of Rocket he could do anything. So, he pressed forward, convinced himself that this was just going to be more of the same.
[break][break]
He lashed out with a kick of his own.

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 3:30:08 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There it is, the brand of a traitor tied so snugly to her name. She finally puts her whole weight into twisting her other arm away, trying to take a few steps back. But the end of his kick connects, sharp pain piercing through her side as she wheezes.[break][break]

If he's really here to tie up loose ends, what makes him think she's just going to lie down and take it? Even if she hadn't brought any other pokemon, she could probably make a break for it. In a city home to the League Headquarters, there has to at least be someone willing to help.[break][break]

Her phone beeps, her heart pounds in her chest. Someone on the verge of answering her call, someone she can count on to show up and get her out of this mess. Reiner's already doing his best to slam the Houndour into the wall. Soon enough, she might just have an escape.

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Ripping Ti(d)es[M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 3:58:17 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji didn’t put into words, but into actions instead, a series of strikes that were aimed at her; his all wasn’t at all into them, but he did strike. His brows were furrowed together in dense concentration, the sound of beeping got his attention, was that her Phone?
[break][break]
His strikes focused around that, to grab it rather than to strike at her. He didn’t want to deal with someone else, but the same couldn’t be said for Houndoom who was reaching the end of his rope, Luxray was becoming more and more aggressive.
[break][break]
”staying quiet doesn't mean you don't know, a traitor can't be let free, even if it's a kid.” It wasn’t his mission, just his personal “hobby”, he couldn’t help it. It was just a representation of his way of life, he couldn’t abate traitors, even if it was someone he considered a friend.

NOTES

Make it Double

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]