TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 20:32:28 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I was shocked when I found out he's a member of the Elite Four too, it was such a surprise! You should look into meeting him though, he's quite the smart guy- though that's already a given, having his position and all. ♡" Desiree smiled, flicking more of the remnants of cigarette ash into the thick shrubbery. Being so politically ignorant and seeing the governmental forces as nothing more than good for the stability of such a region, at least, other than explicitly power-hungry radicals and their criminalization of compounds labeled as drugs, she was unable to see or care about the little things that caused corruption in the league. It was above her head until it came right up to her face, which was quite rare due to her being so high in the upper class.[break][break]

But based on the way Callan had presented himself, both sensual yet willing to pull the world apart layer by layer, it didn't seem like an untrue assumption to assume his legal activities aligned with the greater good. Having scooped up the ball and placed it inside of her purse, she mentally wrote down the fact that it had to be vanilla✧- he was right in the fact that chocolate was overly sweet, that was canon for real. A wild Grimmsnarl had appeared shortly thereafter, but Kouji seemed to have a hold of it, so she'd continued gathering more of the red fruits- until that wild crusty crab appeared and tried to nip at her legs with its sharp claws.[break][break]

Stumbling backward a bit to avoid getting pinched, a few of her strawberries fell out of her basket. "It's- it's free yes! Oh my arceus, what the fuck, crab?" She haphazardly exclaimed, her words meeting the ears of the scouting Flapple. Descending from its flight, Fuji dropped an array of GRAV APPLES on the shell in an attempt to deter it, but it was just filled with rage by the looks of it! Taking out a pokeball and throwing it at the Crustle to get it to just stop already, she wiped the sweat off of her forehead as it ticked.[break][break]

"The cake will be free. ♡ If you give me a social media account I can dm you when it's ready! It might not be for a few days, I have some stuff to be getting to later. Do youu have any fun things planned for your day, security man?" She shot him a smile, trying to pick up all the scattered berries.

[break][break]

NOTES

- cap attempt on crustle

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod