TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 8:32:48 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Word had it that route 115 was chock full of ripe wild strawberries and raspberries, and even if it would be much more convenient and easily affordable to stop at the store to buy as many as her heart desired, Desiree knew that foraging nature's gifts was much more of a personal experience. It was all so alluring just what the natural order of the world and its forests were capable of, especially with the help of pokemon roaming the canopies; she was starting to get more and more into it, the organic harmless hunt of it all. If she were lucky, she'd find some edible mushrooms too. But she could already see the hues of crimson sticking out from their green homes, dotting the landscape in their dainty bushes.[break][break]

Setting her big basket down, which had retained an abnormally large apple, she'd take to the bushes with an ornate, antique pair of scissors and get to trimming. With each red berry that would fall off of its stems into the basket, which was doing anything but disrupting the slumbering Flapple, she'd bask in this peaceful moment even more. Noticing a white-haired stranger walking down the route, she'd wave in his direction and call out; despite what so many of her acquaintances had told her of the dangers lurking in Hoenn, she wasn't above acquainting with new faces.[break][break]

"Are you here for the wild berries too~? ♡" Curiosity would beam out of her golden gaze, taking a long drag of her cigarette as she'd look him up and down.

[break][break]

NOTES

- rock/fairy/dragon types

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 10:09:52 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji ran his coarse hand through his white hair, dry and wiry. Nestled amidst the soft blades of grass, he found an uneasy comfort. Yet, the stillness hung heavy, an oppressive silence that was occasionally broken by the sound of a passing pokemon. The world seemed trapped in a tranquil lullaby, painting boredom across his senses with gentle strokes. Despite having witnessed his own growth these passing months, patience was not a trait that had grown easily, even patience with himself.
[break][break]
The berries made it easier, but even that was easy enough. Yet a voice brought him from his musing, golden eyes met golden, a smirk almost danced at the edge of his lips before his expression fell. ”I ain’t really the kinda guy who goes picking for strawberries. I was trying out this meditation thing…But I can’t do it. I quit.” He said as he stretched, feeling the popping of his joints before he brought himself up to his feet.
[break][break]
”I was just stuffing my face anyway.” His tone was gruffer than his face or age should have suggested, but there was a bit of force to it. Habits that didn’t fit the body he was in.
[break][break]
”Kouji, what’s your name?” He said with a raised eyebrow, he felt like he should’ve known her name? As a hidden idol fan, this might be a shame of his, but he pushed that down.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

DW

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 4:01:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FIDOUGH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 20:45:55 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Having a hard time clearing your mind? Are you meditating just for the fun of it, or is it to help with something deeper? ♡ I've been meditating quite a lot recently, so if you'd like me to help I'm more than down." She'd smile, flicking the gathering ash at the cigarette's tip into the wild grass. Though the wonders of meditation were boundless and accessible by anyone with proper determination, Desiree didn't quite picture this stranger as the type to want to indulge in that spiritual retrospection at face value; he looked more like the kind of person to spend his nights drinking at the bars, but then again, who was she to make those kind of assumptions.[break][break]

Noticing an ever-so-joyous Fidough prancing through the bushes and trying to grab one of the bigger strawberries at the top of the bushes, she'd manifest one of those kissy noises from her lips to direct the pupper over in their direction. Happily running over to the two, Desiree attempted to toss a big strawberry from her basket into the fairy-type's mouth followed by a pink-hued pokeball- it was far too precious to continue on its berry hunt alone![break][break]

Smoke fluttered out her lips in curiosity when she heard his name, which sounded quite foreign in comparison to the Kalosian and Hoennian common names she'd typically acquainted with; it was fascinating, and she wondered if he was from overseas as well. "Kouji. Koujee- sounds kinda boujee~ ♡ I'm Desiree Blooms, a pleasure!"

[break][break]

NOTES

- friendship capture attempt on fidough | fairy/rock/dragon spawns

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 0:59:37 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji raised an eyebrow as he gave a slow hum, a crooked smile began to bleed into his face a moment later. ”Neither, I was seeing if it was for me. The ol’ noggin’ might as well be empty, and I sure ain’t gonna deal with shit by pretending it ain’t there. I see some martial artist do that on TV, and he sure got it down spla-” He was rambling and cut it closed, that wasn’t really what he was about anymore, just putting any old word into the universe.
[break][break]
He was still dumb, no need to let others in on that fact too, he gave a cough as the Fidough arrived on the scene, watching her coax it, and eventually catch it. It certainly was not his type of pokemon, but then again not a lot really were.
[break][break]
Her energy was something, the kind of person to get chummy with pretty much anyone, had he been like this? Seemed easy, fun almost. ”Kouji, jiiiiii. Well, it sure ain’t from here, my folks are from Kanto.” He said with a shrug, before his expression turned into a small smirk. ”Means fake yellow, or fool’s gold.” The joke only really he got.
[break][break]
”Might sound a little Boujee, but it sure ain’t Desiree, you sure you ain’t the one covering up for a fancy sounding name? Sounds Kalosian if you ask me, proper pomp and posh.”
[break][break]
”Make sure you don’t lose grip of that silver spoon of yours, aye?”

NOTES

DW

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:36:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARMALDO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRACOZOLT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE FIDOUGH!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 8:33:08 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"Kou-jiiiii. Like pyrite, that's super cool~! ♡ I have a big couple of chunks of that crystal at home, have you ever felt how cold it gets when it's been sitting under an air conditioner?" She'd smile, focus glimmering at the thought of the crystalline. Gently grasping the green vines in her hand before giving them the slice with her antique scissors, it was becoming clear to her that Hoenn was indeed a melting pot of cultures; just how strange it was that fate brought those here from overseas, especially her. Even if Kouji's family were the travelers by the look of it, foreign traditions were something of their own, and Desiree wondered if he happened to partake in such things.[break][break]

Kantonian practices were just as foreign to her as some were in Hoenn, but at least accents were typically easily understood. "You're right, am I losing my accent that quickly? ♡ I grew up pretty well off, but that silver spoon you're talking about is my employer- and I believe it's well-earned." She'd speak with the cigarette between her lips, continuing to fill up her basket with strawberries. Her true silver spoon was indeed through nepotism, a hefty allowance of excess granted to her by her mother's modeling career; but she was so good at saving up way past seven figures![break][break]

"Do you have a pretty silver spoon putting cash in your pocket? There are rich families everywhere in the world~" She'd shoot him a curious glance, paying no mind to the wild Armaldo that sprinted deeper into the trees.

[break][break]

NOTES

- skipping spawns! rock/dragon/fairy

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 8:54:55 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji laughed.
[break][break]
”Something like that, didn’t think anyone actually collected that crap.” There was some surprise apparent in his tone as he looked over Desiree, the smell of the cigarette was building. Quitting was hard, doubly hard when you’ve smoked twenty years of cigarettes in the matter of seconds. But he shook his head to clear his mind regardless.
[break][break]
”Nah, ain’t ever touched, nor seen it; but then again I ain’t really the kinda guy who is into stuff like that.” He said as he shook his head slowly, the smirk did fall away just a little bit as his eyes rolled upwards in thoughts.
[break][break]
”I’d hope so, ain’t no-one gonna be this chipper working some dead end boring job, guess you’re tackling something exciting huh? Not gonna tell me you’re actually an assassin or something.”
[break][break]
He’d run into stranger
[break][break]
In his own case, well, he didn’t grow up in the best place, but he’d found himself weirdly detached from how he had been raised. As he thought about it, he could have sworn he felt his hairs stand up, was that static?
[break][break]
Most likely some electric pokemon.
[break][break]
”Nothing that special here, my pops owned a couple shops, but I just work security, usually some shady store, or some random movie set somewhere.” He said as he explained his own job. ”It sure pays well, but it’s killer on your feet.” Which was true for both of his jobs, even the less reputable one had a grunt like him on his feet the whole time.
[break][break]
”You’re sure packing them strawberries, between that and them cigarettes, that’s a quick ticket to being stuck on a chair.” He had tried, but he had a big appreciation for his own body.

NOTES

DW/ Kouji passes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:16:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RIBOMBEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRUGGLE BUG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BONSLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 8:31:46 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"I feel that~! My job is pretty hard on the feet too, but I hate to ask- how do you know that of my assassin work and all?" Her eyebrow would raise and she'd shoot him a serious look, painted with her spanning lines of white tattoos streaked across her cheeks. That was, before she'd completely drop the facade and start to laugh uncontrollably, barreled over while plucking some of the wild berries that had fallen on the ground. "I'm just fucking with you, I work with Teravolt Records, the new mother company to my activities in the field of music; I mainly make beats, but I'm a singer too ♡~" It was far too funny to mess with Kouji's head to make it seem that way for long, and though she took her profession quite seriously, life was far too serious to make every interaction stone-cold in her eyes.[break][break]

Skimpering alongside the line of winding red and green bushes, plump with a ripe and vibrant harvest, a pokemon that appeared to resemble a bonsai tree started in their direction. The Bonsly was set on getting its fill of strawberries and raspberries; but with the sight of the giant apple in the center of Desiree's basket, it felt as though it was in for a feast for days! Running up to the basket and attempting to grab at the slumbering Flapple, its optimistic wants would be ill met by the release of the dragon's wings, getting knocked on its side as Fuji shot into the skies. With the drop of a GRAV APPLE on the frightened bonsai pokemon, the burst would seem to deal enough damage to leave it quivering in the grass.[break][break]

This spectacle was getting rather common when she'd take Fuji out for a little sleepwalk, but oh was the bonsai pokemon so cute! Desiree couldn't help but throw a pokeball at the baby, for it definitely needed some peace after that tart slam. "Cigarettes are a DJ's best friend, after all. ♡ And I'm gonna make a couple cakes with the strawberries, maybe some smoothies.. maybe I can drop one off for you, do you live close to Fortree?" She'd smile, awaiting the ticking of the ball to conclude in either a success or a breakthrough. Fuji would continue on his newly awoken flappy flight, eyes curiously beading down at the stranger in his eyes.

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on BONSLY <3 dragon/rock/fairy types

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 2:23:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Is this how he died? Damn, he really was running into assassins an awful lot, wasn’t he? Still, there was a smirk on his face, waiting for that punchline, it grew more and more strained, until Desiree burst into laughter, and he released a sigh of relief.
[break][break]
”Callan’s Record? The elite four?” He thought he knew her face, but then again a man like him can’t admit to being a fan of idol music, he made sure to keep his expression carefully balanced.
[break][break]
No point being some weirdo superfan.
[break][break]
He took in a deep breath, before his eyes caught onto the Bonsly, who Desiree was ready to catch; the attempt to catch it was rather smooth. It didn’t matter where, there were people properly capable of battling regardless of their roles.
[break][break]
”Nice catch.”
[break][break]
There was a Ribombee that flew by at the edge of his vision, but he didn’t pay much attention to before that initial glance. His eyes went back to Desiree, his eyes hovered over her tattoos for a moment before he locked eyes once more.
[break][break]
”Kicking around here for a lil while for work, and for that fancy ol’ gym.” He did kind of want a cake now, guess he could do it after a heavy exercise session.
[break][break]
”So looking forward to tasting the baking of a rising superstar.”

NOTES

DW/ Kouji passes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 0:28:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRIMMSNARL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MARVEL SCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TWISTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE BONSLY!

close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 6:41:22 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"You sound shocked, do I seem to not be the Teravolt type? But yes, Callan is the one who... you could say recruited me? It sounds weird putting it like that, but quite an amazing person, have you two met before? ♡" She'd smile, a bit of a blush manifesting upon her facial tattoos. Maybe Kouji was one to have worked security for him in the past; he was one of those slightly vague stranger types, so there was no telling. But at least he was friendly![break][break]

There seemed to be another contender for the glimmering apple that was hovering above, though this time, it appeared to be a baby serpentine type of pokemon; Desiree was familiar with this species, but all she could remember was that it was a dragon type, name not included. The baby Dratini would sling itself in an attempt to bounce up as high as the Flapple to no avail. It seemed hungry- reaching into her basket and plucking one of the biggest strawberries she could find, the pinkette would roll it through the grass, allowing it to feast on the glimmering fruit.[break][break]

Throwing a bedazzled pink pokeball at the azure serpent once it was finished eating, she'd hoped that the lil' baby dragon would be open-minded because it was just so cute! What was it with running into hungry little guys on this bright afternoon? "Oh, and are you a fan of chocolate or vanilla cake for the layers? ♡ I don't really like the chocolate but to each their own."

[break][break]

NOTES

- capture attempt on dratini

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 15:52:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Never met the guy, just surprised a member of the region’s elite four is so gung-ho about recruitment, guess his music rocks as well.” It made sense, a lot of those guys each had their own things going on. Military, Idol, Rock, people who reached out into the world for different reasons.
[break][break]
But he had to avoid guys like that, he didn’t take security jobs under them, because he was sure he’d clash with them.
[break][break]
”I’ll take vanilla, chocolate’s to overly sweet, can’t handle stuff like that.” He hummed aloud just as he saw something from the corner of his vision, it was Grimmsnarl, he brought out his own pokemon, Absol, to begin a clobbering.
[break][break]
Absol was quick, switching to a rapid sucker punch, but just as a power-up punch came from the Grimmsnarl, Absol used detect to avoid the blow. It ended up striking the air, but was hit by a kick just as Kouji threw out his pokeball. ”Can’t let a pokemon like that go, he’ll be useful.”
[break][break]
He gave Desiree his full attention once more, Kouji looked at her before he shrugged. ”Not like I mind either way, I’m getting a cake for free…Is it for free?”
[break][break]
He wondered, but then again shrugged as he left the question there.

NOTES

DW/ Kouji tries to catch Grimmsnarl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
wild reds [dw] ♡¸.•'
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:28:51 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KLEFKI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LAST RESORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY LOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC ROOM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRUSTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!