He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 6:25:39 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Another peaceful day in Dewford Town. Navy’s decided, if Noel is going to do this Pokemon trainer thing, he’s going to help build up his team. Guilt hangs heavy on his heart. This isn’t like sending a kid off on a journey. It’s like handing a kid a rifle – only the rifles, too, have hearts. Perhaps they will form a wonderful bond. Navy hopes so. Navy prays the younger man will find his senses and realize there’s more sensible professions for him out there.[break][break]
It won’t happen until he’s older. Youth carries with it many follies. Though they are, in truth, only removed from one another by four years, he lived twenty more in Galar. With an older man’s experiences, he sees what others do not.[break][break]
So,” Navy says when Noel inevitably joins him down by the pitch, “a bunch of my Pokemon breed and make eggs. I like to make a habit of handing ‘em out to promising young trainers. Got any you might want?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 21:02:29 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The sudden possible addition to his team stunned Noel. He felt highly honored that Navy was handing him a gift that was sure to help him on his adventures. He takes a moment to analyze each and every one of Navy's Pokemon inside, he had to choose wisely as not just any one would be a good fit for him and his own Pokemon. He had to make sure that whichever one he chose was strong, quick and could hold its own in a battle. But all of that was thrown out the window once a certain Pokemon caught Noel's interest.[break][break]

"That one right there."[break][break]

He points to a giant dragon-like creature among all the other Pokemon, a snail like armor formed on its back. Noel couldn't quite understand why this one was stuck in his mind. He knew for certain that an egg received by this Goodra would grow up to be a mighty warrior under his training.[break][break]

"I don't know what it is about this one but... I've made my decision. Navy I'll happily accept this gift from you, thank you."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 21:24:55 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Goodra, huh? Good choice.” A mere pauper speaks on matters of dragons. At his heart, he’s just a boy who was vexed by dragons from a young age. As the boy grew into a man, he learned to enjoy raising them. “They’re hard as hell to train. Dragon Pokemon don’t respect their trainers easily, especially if you evolve ‘em.”[break][break]
Hearing that he’s being talked about, the odd Goodra turns and starts slowly making its way towards the two trainers. He wears a soft smile, waving at them with a wide-brimmed mouth.[break][break]
Goodra and their kind are one of the gentlest of ‘em. What that means in practice is they’re fiercely protective if they decide they like you.” This specimen looks at Noel, regarding him with gentle eyes. Examining him, peering into his soul.[break][break]
Nowhere near as hard to raise as gibles, let me tell you. Why’d you pick this one? Come on, gimme a good reason.

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 8:35:00 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"You know... if someone were to look at it, sure a dragon Pokemon is something to be feared or even admired. But I'm sure many people would look at its droopy face and think of it as a harmless, weak and innocent creature. But I want to prove to them that just because it may not look intimidating or have the claws or fangs to back it up, that it can still fight its heart out and be just as strong all those other dragons."[break][break]

He reaches his hand out slowly, placing it on top of the Goodra's head. He didn't care that the slimy texture of its skin was perhaps a bit off-putting, he felt a sort of kindred connection to the creature. As if he understood what this Pokemon had gone through, Noel smiles warmly at it, and the finally lets go, retracting his hand and turning to Navy.[break][break]

"I guess me and it are sort of alike. One good look at me and most probably wouldn't even give me the time of day. So yes, I'm sure, this is the one."[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 10:15:28 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Hey now, don’t underestimate yourself, kid.” There’s a playful edge to the sheriff’s smile. His lips curl high under his fresh grown beard. “You look like the hero type. That’s why you gotta be careful. Hero types end up dead around here.” He manages to keep his tone jolly through the grim words.[break][break]
Just remember something. Not just your life you’re risking out there.” Goodra coos at Noel while Navy talks. The old goo dragon turns and collects the egg himself, bringing it back to Noel with a smile. He’s earned this creature’s respect.[break][break]
This dragon, you’re gonna raise him from the moment he’s born. He’ll be cute and playful at first, but he’s gonna get big. You two are gonna fight together on Arceus knows how many battlefields. You could lose them. Rocket doesn’t play fair. I’ll say that a hundred times until it goes through that thick skull of yours. If you don’t use good judgement, you could watch this kid you raise die.” Like he did, only It wasn’t a Pokemon he raised for the slaughterhouse.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 19:38:24 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel wraps his arms around the egg he was given, being sure to hold it carefully so nothing would happen to it. He nods to the Goodra, thanking him for the precious gift that he'll surely cherish. [break][break]

"Don't worry, I'll make sure nothing happens to this Pokemon, or any other for that matter. The road ahead might be tough for this little guy but I have no doubt that I'll lead it to victory."[break][break]

Having a newly born Pokemon excited him, it would be like he was a child playing with his Froakie practically all day and all night. Only this time he was older, wiser, he knew it wouldn't be all fun and games and eventually he'd have to teach this baby the ways of combat. It would be a grueling task but with the help of his other Pokemon it would lighten the load.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 8:41:44 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

As Noel accepts the egg, it begins to wiggle. It seems the dragon inside will soon emerge into the world, for better or worse. Watching it with interest, Navy turns his attention back to the deputy.[break][break]
That’s a pretty idea. How’re you gonna do that, Parker? Let’s say you got in a fight with, huh…” Taking a moment to concoct a scenario, he settles on the simplest one. “Let’s say I’d been a rocket beast. What if I was the enemy? What if Vortigern had been trying to kill Rowlett or your new friend? What actions would you have taken to prevent that?”[break][break]
There’s guilt behind his iron mask. Noel’s a good kid. His heart’s in the right place. That, more than anything, spurs him to be realistic. Better he contend with Navy’s words than die at the end of Cillian Quinn’s blade.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 17:42:38 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Feeling the egg about to burst at any moment in his hands, Noel steadies it for it not to fall. Once it calmed down a little and after thinking of a reply to his question, he gives an answer. [break][break]

"I guess I would... fall back to make sure my Pokemon weren't harmed. I'd shield them with my own body if it came to that, I'd rather I get hurt than them. But if it's really a foe I can't beat then I would surely have to retreat."[break][break]

As much as he hated to admit it Noel knew he couldn't defeat every Rocket member that came his way. There are all kinds of different people in the world all with varying levels of strength that he couldn't possibly know about before fighting them. His best bet would be to live to fight another day in a dire situation like that.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,976 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:13:57 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The temptation to push his point is there. It’s harsh, putting him on the spot. Actions speak louder than words. Saying he would retreat is a far different beast from actually beating a retreat.[break][break]
Those words will do for now. The Sheriff nods. A crack forms in the egg. A crack gives way to a split. Soon enough, Noel’s holding a goomy in his hands. Where they go from there is up to them.[break][break]
Alright, that’ll do for now. Come on, let’s go grab a bite to eat with your new friends.” With a tip of his cap to the Goodra, who returns the gesture with a smile, Navy turns and starts walking away. “Discretion’s the better part of valor. Don’t let yourself be the kind of idiot who won’t run away from a fight. You’ll live longer that way.”[break][break]
He says, as if he himself is not that precise form of idiot.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:33:44 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

The Goomy breaks out of its shell and meekly looks out in its surroundings, seeing the world for the very first time. It looks all around until its small eyes find their way to its holder. The two of them just look at each other for a moment before Noel pets the top of its head with a hand, smiling down at it in order to comfort it. The small Pokemon letting out a warm, accepting cry as if acknowledging its new trainer. Noel then lifts his head up and begins to follow right behind Navy.[break][break]

"I've learned many lessons ever since joining the League and I won't let them go to waste. It's my duty to protecct the small and innocent things of our world just like this little guy."Noel then lifts his head up and begins to follow right behind Navy. "Heh, all right, but let me pay for it, I owe you after all."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,944 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Monster Rancher [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 23:33:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB