Yuina Higashi
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 15:17:36 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

In the early, quiet morning of the sprawling trees and fields of southern Hoenn, Yuina headed out for an adventure first thing! She'd heard reports of a sudden surge of Grass Type Pokemon, and even ones that proved to be more powerful than was typical for the area. That was enough to have piqued her interest for sure, and so she was off![break][break]
It was also a great opportunity to learn more about grass type Pokemon, she hadn't seen too many yet to really understand what they were like? As far as she knew, Roble the Electrode was a grass type, but he sure didn't act like it too much given how much electricity he always balled up. She couldn't wait to see what kind of Pokemon she was going to meet!

notes[break]
Duo Wild Grass/Electric on Route 102![break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 16:52:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Before met up with any grass types, she would meet up with Tempest.[break][break]

He had a clipboard in hand, checking something off with an ink pen that was tied top. He wasn't wearing anything special, just a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, but his belt that held his pokeballs was full of little gizmos and gadgets. A larger one was set up, measuring something, which Temp would occasionally scribble down.[break][break]

A Mightyena would crash out of the bushes, almost moving Yuina down. The canine yelped and whimpered, drawing back with ears back and tail between his legs at seeing the unfamiliar person. Then he would quickly run away, going to hide behind his Trainer's legs and peer out fearfully at the woman.[break][break]

This is what catches Temp's attention.[break][break]

"Hm?" Glancing over, Tempest raises a brow at her. His brow furrows some.[break][break]

"Oh, I didn't think anyone else would come out this far."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 5:04:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSERADE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TECHNICIAN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASSY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXTRASENSORY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PINCURCHIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 21:10:08 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Moving over the grass and foliage of the area, Yuina was enjoying the quiet morning, and just how fresh everything was in this rural part of the region. It was peaceful, relaxing, but in the quiet she could hear something moving towards her through the bushes she was nearing! Yuina readied herself, and released her Typhlosion to be prepared for what they might face, and just when Yuina thought she was ready, she was almost knocked clean over by the Pokemon that lunged out of the bushes! Yuina gasped, stumbling backwards, and Kyoko caught her trainer by the arms to prevent her from falling over. No sooner though would Kyoko have flared up than did the canine whimper and yelp before skittering back into the bushes.[break]
"Oh no, I hope its not hurt," Yuina said, it could have been spooked by something else entirely and then got hurt, trying to find somewhere to hide? If she could help it, she wanted to see what she could do... Kyoko swallowed some of her fire, smoke drifting from her nostrils and the edges of her maw in annoyance, but helped Yuina steady on her feet as her trainer moved forward. Looking for the black canine Pokemon, Yuina did find it as they moved through the bushes, hiding behind what had to be its trainer then?[break][break]
"Oh, I'm sorry," Yuina said, a bit thrown at someone else being out in the wilderness like this, she just hadn't really been expecting to run into anyone else.[break]
"I, uh, your Pokemon got startled? I wanted to make sure it was alright, we didn't mean to upset it," Yuina said then, glancing down to the black canine, and again she did hope that it was alright. Kyoko grumbled a bit, less than interested at the present moment, but her ears perked up when a flower from the bushes emerged, stepping towards her. Now at least she could use the fire that she had to swallow before and sent an Inferno at the flower to expend the excess smoke in her jowls. Yuina turned at the sound of Kyoko's fire blazing and found a grass type Pokemon she had never seen before faced off against the flames, and she threw a Pokeball at it to begin her mini adventure on finding new Pokemon too!

notes[break]
Attempting capture on Roserade![break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 22:31:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A tension released from Tempest's shoulders. She hadn't recognized him.[break][break]

With that, his smile came a little easier as he tucked the clipboard under his arm. The pen dangled listlessly behind him, occasionally catching to rub ink on his shirt. The Mightyena whined when came closer, even if just marginally.[break][break]

Temp flicked his eyes from the woman to his pokemon, face softening a bit. A large hand reached down to ruffle the pokemon's fur, smoothing down his hackles some as he stared wide-eyed at the stranger.[break][break]

"Milksteak's just shy. He had a rough life before coming into my care." Which he wouldn't delve too deep into, so he hoped the explanation was suitable.[break][break]

Milksteak sniffed, ears perking up, before darting into the brush again. Tempest chuckled when he came back a few moments later, dropping a small and wriggling black pokemon at his feet. It seemed hurt. Tempest hummed and absently tossed a pokeball at the creature.[break][break]

"If you're not busy, you can stick around if you like." The machine beeped and Temp glanced at it. "Taking these readings will happen just as fast without or without company."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 catching pincushion

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 5:33:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCEPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DRAGON BREATH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 17:12:19 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Situating after rushing through the bushes and Kyoko standing off against a flower that had approached them, Yuina turned back and was glad at least that the black canine was alright, if not just skittish and shy. That was a shame, if something had happened to it that became such a detriment in its day to day life... At least it sounded like it was being taken care of, that was good.[break]
"Oh, that's terrible... I'm glad that he's happy with you, hopefully that will give him the best future he can have," Yuina returned, she was by no means going to further approach the Pokemon, it wasn't her place to try and force her presence. She was just glad to know that it wasn't hurt, and it was happy with his current trainer. The man spoke again though, offering her to stay in the area, so at least that gave Yuina the piece of mind that she hadn't totally ruined his morning and his time out by stumbling into the area.[break][break]
"Oh, yeah, sorry about kind of stumbling in... I was just out to do a little bit of research on the grass type Pokemon in the area," she apologized, though it did look like he was doing something far more constructive than her wandering and meandering...[break]
"Uh, maybe I could help? I mean, I don't know what you're doing, but if I'm out here I might as well try and make myself useful," she offered, with little other context to go off of, but why not? He was nice enough to share the space, and maybe she could learn something new?[break][break]
Kyoko was paying little mind to what was immediately going on, and instead turned at something approaching through the grass. A very tall and very imposing grass type Pokemon lunged with glowing green blades at its wrists, ready to slash. Kyoko narrowly missed being struck as her neck flared again, and she huffed an Inferno at the offending Pokemon. Yuina turned only to barely miss the Pokemon getting knocked back by Kyoko's attack, and threw a Pokeball to avoid getting hit by any stray strikes.

notes[break]
Successful capture on Roserade! -1 Pokeball[break]
Attempting capture on Sceptile![break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 17:20:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"He's spoiled under my care. I mostly brought him out for some exercise." Milksteak wasn't one of his battle pokemon, instead taking the place as one of his pets. The most he usually saw was outings like this, where he would play as a loose guardian as an excuse to run around for a bit.[break][break]

But, grinning wider, Tempest hummed.[break][break]

"I'm studying the grass types, too! Uh... kinda." [break][break]

He flipped his board around, allowing to see the chicken scratch scribbles of his notes. It was all over the place, mostly a lot of numbers with the occasional words that would make little sense to anyone but Tempest.[break][break]

"There's that dead spot out in Petalburg woods, yeah? I wanted to come out and see if there were any rising CO levels and see what the migratory pattern of effected pokemon were like. More grass pokemon coming in, more of everything else leaving. Kind of what I expected."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 passing

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 3:32:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTIVIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILD CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KILOWATTREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SCEPTILE!
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 23:53:38 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Taking in the next Pokeball, Yuina turned back to the man she'd come across and smiled again at the black canine, glad to know that it was taken care of. As she'd mentioned that she was in the area to research and explore with the sudden surge of grass type Pokemon, it seemed that she wasn't the only one with a recent interest. He held out a board of scribbles to her, and while she had not the faintest idea of what the board meant to her, to him it meant everything, and that was enough to share his enthusiasm.[break]
"How about that, I can definitely help studying the grass types then," Yuina smiled, and listened closely as he explained what it was he was out there for.[break][break]
"Hmm, that is interesting, it would be hard to believe that the sudden surge of grass type Pokemon doesn't have anything to do with a dead spot in the middle of the woods," she wondered, and she had to agree. Were the grass types coming in to try and fix the surrounding environment?[break]
"Does anyone know what caused the dead spot though," she questioned, surely that had its own issues surrounding it.[break][break]
Keeping an eye on the surrounding area, having already seen an influx of wild Pokemon in the area to know that she needed to keep watch, Kyoko heard zapping electricity and a series of lumbering footsteps, and she was faced with a very large and very hefty looking electric type. Its fur crackled and sparked with electricity, and it moved to lunge at her with its arms outstretched, and she only narrowly missed being grabbed by its sparking hands. An Inferno engulfed the large imposing figure, and the burns were clear on its fur, but before things got to be too much, Yuina threw a Pokeball at the large electric type to try and capture it!

notes[break]
Successful capture on Sceptile! -1 Pokeball[break]
Attempting capture on Electivire![break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2023 2:38:31 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

While Kyoko battled with the Electrivire, a bird dive-bombed the fire type and it's electrical enemy. The Killowattrel squawked, indignant at something the other wild pokemon had done. What was anyone's guess. But it was a little too close to Tempest, so Milksteak growled slightly before leaping to Tackle the bird from the sky. It landed with a thump, the dog grabbing it by the wing to keep it from flying off.[break][break]

Tempest glanced in it's direction and raised a brow, tossing another pokeball the bird's way. Milksteak snorted, pleased with himself, before he went back to hide in his Trainer's shadow and watch @yuinahigahi with suspicion.[break][break]

"I saw on the news it was something about an Avatar attack? I don't have all the details." Tempest usually didn't pay too much attention to the news and a lot of Rocket business was higher even than his Executive rank. The machine made another small noise, which caused him to glance away from Yuina for a moment as he scribbled something down.[break][break]

"The effects have lingered for a while, though. I want to get some soil samples from farther in, but it's pretty dangerous."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 catching killowatrell!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 5:43:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEEDOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DEFOG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2023 19:14:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The Pokemon in the area came to a calm for now as Yuina pocketed another Pokeball, and in spite of the suspicious looks she received from the man's black canine, hoping that she at least hadn't offended it too terribly, she quirked her head though at his explanation of what may have happened to the area.[break]
"An 'Avatar Attack'? What does that mean," she questioned, she certainly hadn't heard the term before? What had attacked, and why would it or they do so to harm the environment? That didn't sound good...[break][break]
"Kyoko and I can help you get further into the area? This definitely sounds like something worth investigating, we should make sure that we can help the forest if something is wrong," she insisted, this sounded a bit more serious than she could have initially thought, but they were here now and if she could help do something about it, then that's exactly what she was going to do!

notes[break]
Successful capture on Electivire! -1 Pokeball[break]
Skipping Capture this round![break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 18:54:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A shake of the head.[break][break]

"Like I said, I don't know the details." He glances over at for a moment as he starts to pack away the machine. Thankfully, it's mostly collapsible.[break][break]

"I just know an Avatar was the one who caused the damage out here, but I don't know how, why, or who it was." The machine finished collapsing with one final CLICK, which Tempest tucked away into his bag. A grunt and he was standing back up again; it wasn't exactly light, even if it was compact.[break][break]

But he did offer the girl an apologetic smile for not having all the answers.[break][break]

Now, Tempest tapped on some of the pokeballs hooked to his belt. All Dive Balls, the blue spheres faded and chipped in a lot of places. Clearly the pokemon inside were well loved and had been with him for a long time.[break][break]

Then a click of the tongue as a shiny Luxray was tossed from her ball. The lion pokemon flicked her eyes up and down Yuina and her pokemon before glancing away, not impressed. Her fur glowed with odd patterns in a soft blue. Temp gave her ears a ruffle.[break][break]

"Don't mind Mitten, she's just spoiled." The Luxray huffed at this accusation.[break][break]

"Thanks for coming out with me. I don't know what's out here, though, so we'll need to be careful." With that and a final nod, Tempest set out for the where he knew the start of the blight was.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 passing!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Blooms and Booms [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 3:02:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOPPIP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BOUNSWEET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEETER DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]