Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Pink Hammer [Dirk][M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 15:12:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Corviknight were a symbols of Galar due to their importance in running the Corviknight Taxi for everyone to take for a ride. It was a convenient sort that she’d use to get to places since they were safer than Braviary being the candidate that people tried to use, but the species were too wild. Her elaborately saddled Noivern lands in Route 111’s long dirt trail which was a practice area that she met Josh at a couple of months ago…when the death of Shawn Richards still gave her guilt. She dismounts off her flying mount though the royal keeps her Noivern around in case Minerva is needed.[break][break]

The reason she had come here was not to dwell on it. There was a report of Tinkaton in this route that were bothering the Corviknight. Those pink Pokemon did appear to be rivals to the large metal birds that she would try doing this task of dealing with those pesky Pokemon.[break][break]

For battling with Tinkaton, the royal sends out her Alolan Marowak since Mortimer is equipped to deal with steel types and using her Noivern wouldn’t be a good idea for battling against something that was also part fairy. The Alolan Marowak stands guard with watching the distant group of Tinkaton that came into view on the trail.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Hammer Away

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mike

Roads
He/Him
June 16th
Vermillion City
Straight
N/A
Grunt
Houndour
Single
5 height
5 height
Mid-Life Crisis
awards
30 posts
Dirk Evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maybemike
Dirk Evans
Pink Hammer [Dirk][M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 21:53:04 GMT
Dirk Evans Avatar
When one road around atop the finest traveling vehicle this side of Kanto, there are of course many things one had to keep an eye out for. Errant branches blocks in the road, things that could pop a tire. Those sort of mundane things. 

You know what isn't normally a problem one encountered?

"GET BACK HERE SO I CAN TEACH YOU THE NEW MEANING OF PAIN!"

"HOUNDOUR!"

Having your bike broken because of some two bit midget swinging a giant hammer!

"BREAK MY BIKE WILL YOU?! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW I'LL BREAK YOU AND YOUR STUPID HAMMER!"

"HOUNDOUR!"

"TINKATOOOOOOO~N!"

"NO EXCUSES!"

The pedals on the barrowed bike turned with a fury and a burn that not even fire types could dare stand! The outrage, fury, and need for revenge fueled the burning pumping legs of dirk as he pushed himself and his Houndour, sitting in the basket at the front of the Bicycle, after the pink midget pokemon!

That it had a bunch of flower stickers and was soft pink did nothing to stop how scared the Tinkaton, which he wasn't aware was its name, was.

Nor did that fear abate when several of its fellows attempted to get between the running Tinkaton and Dirk.

In a CRASH, the crowd were sent flying, as his grit teeth and Houndour's flames batted aside any barricade to stop their REVENGE!

"STOP RUNNING, YOU'LL ONLY GET BURNED TIRED!!!"

"T-TINKATO~N!"

"I SAID NO EXCUSES!"

"HOUNDOUR!"

their cries no doubt echoed into the air for miles around.

⚰︎ Dirk Road riding! ;D
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Pink Hammer [Dirk][M]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 14:55:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Through her Alolan Marowak standing guard next to her, the commotion coming from the group of Tinkaton being dealt with by an angered biker would have the royal ambassador and Mortimer rush over to find that he had also been deeply upset by those pesky Tinkaton interrupting his ride. “Mortimer, use Flame Wheel on any reinforcements that they may send out.” Reinforcements sent by the Tinkaton who were calling for help would try to deal with the biker and the ambassador though the Alolan Marowak comes in between the other TInkaton and the two trainers to give them a dose of fire while the Noivern circles around in the air to try to look for other Tinkaton that may come to help their hurt friends.[break][break]

On closer inspection of the rider’s mode of transportation, it appeared to be a motorcycle. “It seems that you’ve found the Tinkaton who are causing trouble for the Corviknight here in the area already.” The royal Galarian ambassador speaks towards the man in a biker’s suit with keeping her icy royal decorum intact. “If you’ll allow me, I think we can deal with those vexatious Tinkaton together.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Hammer Away

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights