Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
Conversation by Candlelight
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2023 17:43:46 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]A Little R&R (Rest & Revelations)
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie buzzed cheerfully about her apartment this evening, readying the food, the setting, and herself for what she hoped would be another lovely date night at home with Jack. The chicken and mushroom fricassee in creamy sauce smelled fragrant and savory, the rice looked fluffy and pristine, and the peas in mint and butter were her pride, having come from her own garden behind the shop. Chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream awaited in small ramekins, airy and decadent.

She'd even put on some perfume: the warm, spicy vanilla-and-cinnamon scent that made her think of a Kalosian bakery, accented with mandarin orange and rich sandalwood. Aurelie only hoped Jack would find it as inviting as she did.

Leaving most of the lights off, the red-haired smith smith carefully lit various strategically placed candles within the apartment, lending the rooms a gentle, intimate glow. Perfect, she thought happily. Her heart danced with anticipation at the thought of seeing Jack again after their outing together with Xiura at the carnival.

I still can't quite decide if he knew what I was doing at the carnival and approved, Aurelie thought suddenly. Or if he was just going along with the flow and playing it cool all evening. Maybe it was that they'd been apart a long while, but she'd found it hard to read Jack's reactions, especially when he'd been so nonchalant and laidback the whole time.

Plus, I'm so curious to know what—if anything—happened on the Ferris wheel between them, she thought, smiling optimistically. Then Aurelie perked up when she heard the doorbell ringing downstairs. That must be him now! I'll try to remember to ask him about it.

The redhead hurried eagerly down the stairs and pulled open the stairwell door that opened out to the exterior side entrance to her apartment. Excitement bubbled up inside her. Brushing a stray lock of hair away from her face, Aurelie flashed a radiant smile of welcome.

"Hello, Jack," she said softly. All her clever pre-rehearsed greetings and jokes fled from her brain at the sight of him. She swallowed hard, her heart speeding up a little.

Instead, Aurelie very simply and sincerely stated, "It's so good to see you! Would you like to come up and have some dinner?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Mission: Sleepless in Slateport | Outfit

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 22:28:13 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

A warm evening breeze blew through Lilycove City as Jack strolled through the town toward Aurelie's apartment. Jack regretted not wearing a shirt that unbuttoned all the way down, but he had decided to wear something nice for their date. Turning a corner on a street he had traveled many times, Jack's thoughts wandered to his familiarity with Lilycove. Sometimes I wonder if I'm here more than anywhere else. Maybe I should move so I can be closer to Aurelie? I'd hate to leave the Verdanturf station understaffed though, and the Captain has been trying to spend more time home with his family so that'd really put him in a bind. Am I being rude by never hosting dates at my place? It would probably make Watts happier. He had left the boltund at home rather than have a romantic evening interrupted by his partner pokemon constantly stealing food from the table or trying to squeeze in between him and Aurelie on the couch.[break][break]

His feet carried him toward Aurelie's door even as his mind wandered and soon he was face-to-face with the beautiful smith. "Hey love," he greeted her warmly as he stepped into the door and pulled her into his arms. After leaving a trail of kisses from her exposed shoulder up her neck to her ear, he murmured softly "Not sure what smells better, you or the food, but either way I'd love to have some dinner." He leaned back while keeping her in his arms and gave her a charming wink.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Mission: Sleepless in Slateport[break]
+ Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 0:25:51 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The sound of Jack's voice was enough to send goosebumps rippling over Aurelie's skin, and she could feel herself melting at the touch of his lips against her shoulder and neck. The familiar, solid warmth of his body and the steady beat of his heart in his chest, pressed against hers, was enough to make her wonder how she'd survived all those months without regular date nights with this man.

Probably because you—and he—were both preoccupied with surviving different apocalypses at the time, she reminded herself. It was a sobering thought. Especially considering there always seemed to be another cataclysmic, world-ending disaster around the corner every day in Hoenn.

The only thing that mere mortals like her could do in response, perhaps, was to enjoy to the fullest the sweetness of every precious moment they had. Aurelie reached out and laced her fingers through his, before pressing a kiss to his knuckles. "You noticed my perfume," she cooed, flashing a surprised, pleased smile at Jack. "I'm glad you like it."

She followed up the words with a soft kiss on Jack's lips, before drawing back and pulling him after her on the stairs. "Come on up for dinner, then," she said invitingly. "And after that, maybe some dessert." She winked flirtatiously at him.

Only when they reached her upstairs apartment did she let go of his hand to busy herself with bringing out food. Savory smells drifted throughout the apartment. Aurelie hummed tunelessly and contentedly to herself as she laid out plates of crusty bread, ham, and cheese.

"Drinks are in the fridge, as usual," she told him as she breezed past, on her way to serve the rice and ladle the chicken fricassee over it. She brought out the plates and waved him toward the dinner table. "Sit down. Eat. Relax."

Steepling her fingers together, Aurelie leaned forward toward him, her single uncovered eye sparkling in the candlelight. She took a deep breath, as if to savor the utter normality of the moment, before asking, "So...how was your day? Anything interesting on your mind?"

| Outfit

[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 14:42:14 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Jack exercised as much self control as he could muster to not just start eating as food began to appear. He didn't know if it was Aurelie's affinity for fire or just her Kalosian hertiage that made her culinary works such an art but his stomach didn't care; it gave a loud growl as Jack instead headed toward the fridge. He smiled happily as he opened the cupboard door where Aurelie kept her glasses so they could drink like civilized human beings at a nice dinner. Turning back to the table he admired the delicate curves of his girlfriend's backside as she bent to ladle something over one of the bowls.[break][break]

Scooting past Aurelie at the table, he was careful to brush his arm across hers on the way to his side of the table. Setting down the glasses and pouring a drink for Aurelie, he smiled gratefully at the food. "Good, good," he responded to her question about his day, "Just been buried in paperwork after that combee incident me and Zev handled. The lab has been going wild and sending me new requests every chance they get..." he prattled on about the primal energy incident and his excursion with in between large bites of the mouthwatering meal.[break][break]

Jack sat back in his chair as his recounting of the work day ended and he made eye contact with Aurelie across the table. "You know, I was also thinking about the carnival all day at work," he broached the topic carefully as he twiddled his fork between his fingers. "Thinking back on it, we never promised to be exclusive and I haven't asked about anyone you might have been with while I was gone," he held up a hand to politely forestall any response, "but if you're hooking up with Xiura, that's okay with me. I just want us to be open about what's going on." He smiled reassuringly and then stuffed a piece of buttered bread into his mouth.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 18:56:08 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Leaning forward on her elbows and cradling her chin in her hands, Aurelie watched contentedly as Jack began devouring the dinner she'd made with flattering enthusiasm, evincing every sign of enjoyment. She ate as well, while he recounted his day. Without even thinking of it, she draped one leg across his lap and curled the other around one of his under the table, entangling them comfortably together.

Listening to him talk, the red-haired smith had to fight to repress a shudder when Jack mentioned Zev. She kept forgetting that the two were friends, for some reason. Well, no, Aurelie mentally revised her thought. I know the reason: because the face Zev shows in public is so friendly, charming, likable, and utterly different from the face he wears when he's on Rocket business.

Pushing past the unwelcome thoughts of Zev, Aurelie tried to focus on enjoying the moment she and Jack were sharing without interruptions or distractions. Even in the polo shirt, his shoulders, neck, and arms were on full display, making it difficult to look at anything but him. She was considering sliding her chair closer to his, when Jack suddenly brought up the topic of the carnival.

Perking up immediately, Aurelie sat up straight in her chair and broke into a startled, delighted laugh. "Jack! You…" she pronounced, her single eye sparkling merrily in the candlelight, "...are an absolute treasure." She slid her hand over his across the table.

"I'd been thinking of how to bring up the carnival in some subtle, indirect, delicate way," she admitted by way of explanation for her outburst. "But you know that's never really been my style! So, I love that you just came out and asked."

Putting down her fork, Aurelie tilted her head toward him thoughtfully. "Yeah, we've never been exclusive, right? We've always been free to see other people if we wanted to. Both of us," she agreed innocently, guilelessly.

"With our busy schedules and separate lives, we're just...friends, right? Friends who bump into each other when we can. Naked. In bed." She smirked at him playfully.

Not that Aurelie had really been with anyone in the meantime. She'd flirted with many others, of course, but never really pursued anything—or anyone—seriously. Jack's next comment nearly made her spit her mouthful of chicken fricassee across the table.

"Xiura? Oh, Arceus! Oh, no, no, that's not what was happening at all!" she exclaimed, her face going red with chagrin and embarrassment. "I...I mean, I do think Xiura is really lovely, but I don't think she's into women. I was...I was actually..."

Aurelie paused for a moment, pursing her lips in thought. How to say what she wanted to say without betraying Xiura's confidence? "I'd actually kind of heard she was attracted to you, Jack," she said at last. "So, I wanted to get you to notice her and see if you liked her too, during that trip to the carnival. I, uh...I guess I didn't do a very good job of that, though, huh?"

| Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 0:26:42 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

At the words just friends, Jack's forehead creased as he attempted to keep the sting of rejection from his face. Jack slowly placed his utensil on his plate, careful to keep it from clattering. "To be true, I haven't thought of us as just friends. I don't just casually bump into you, either in town or in bed, I make time in my life for you because you mean a lot to me. Even when I was back in Galar I carried that hope that one day I'd make it back to see you again," he said, doing an admirable job keeping his tone calm and unaffected by the rejection he felt and the bitter memories of his time in his home region. "But I know you never promised anything more than friendship, so that's on me for thinking differently," he gave Aurelie a reassuring smile that he only half felt while patting the leg in his lap gently.[break][break]

They had never promised exclusivity and that seemed to be part of the definition of a romantic relationship for most people, but Jack hadn't felt like their dates were just friends, either before or after Galar. Jack wasn't naive enough to think waking up in someone's bed more than once meant you were soulmates, but his time with Aurelie had felt like more than just friendship and casual sex and he thought she felt the same. It seemed he had misread where things stood; he had never been quite good at understanding people.[break][break]

Jack picked up his fork and took another bite of his food as he listened to Aurelie talk about . Jack didn't have it in him to feel shame over his disappointment that she and Aurelie weren't hooking up. That moment on the carousel had been pretty hot, after all. "Of course she's attracted to me," Jack responded jokingly between bites, "I'm attractive." Though Jack really hadn't known Xiura felt that way - add it to his list of things he misunderstood.[break][break]

"I, uh, hadn't been thinking of Xiura in that way, because of you," Jack answered carefully, trying to not make Aurelie uncomfortable about the depth of his feelings for her. "Of course she is very beautiful and lovely, I just hadn't thought about it," he added lamely, lowering his eyes to his plate, attempting to sift through his tangled emotions.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 23:29:39 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]The only change that came over Jack's face when he responded calmly and evenly to her words was a slight flicker in his dark eyes, the only sign of the pain of disappointment and rejection that he felt. That tiny flicker went completely unnoticed by Aurelie.

Yet, as she listened to him, Aurelie flushed deepened even further, to the point where her face went almost as red as her hair. She hadn't thought about how the words "just friends" would sound like, especially with no context, especially given their history. Every time Jack repeated the phrase, though, or brought up "friendship", she felt her heart sinking with the mixed message she'd inadvertently just sent.

"No! No, wait," she exclaimed remorsefully, holding out her hand to him as soon as he was done. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. That came out all wrong. I didn't mean...well, I mean, what I should've said was..."

She ran her hands through her hair, making it stand up in several different directions, and let out a sigh. "I'm doing this all wrong, aren't I? All right, what I was trying to say was...you and I, Jack, we were just friends. When we started out. That was true at first.

"But..."
Aurelie paused and let out a helpless laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this. I've almost never had this conversation before, because I've really never been in many relationships. Not many at all. Some. Just one or two. I've mostly just had casual, fun flings with people in the past, and that's fine with me."

Taking a long, pensive breath, she tried to smile as she met Jack's gaze across the candlelit table. "But this thing with you... It's lasted longer than anything I've ever had in the past. We're much more than just friends now. The effect you have on me... With most people, it's enough as long as I had fun. I never used to think further than that. With you..."

She bit her lip. "With you, I want to be near you again. I want more: another date, another romp in bed, whatever. And when you're gone, I miss you. And I worry that you don't feel the same. I'm not sure why. But that certainly sounds like far more than 'just friends' now."

With that, Aurelie reached for her glass and took a huge gulp of whatever Jack had poured for her. The long speech had actually made her thirsty, but it also served as a convenient excuse to lower her gaze and look away from him, so her face could cool down after all that...honesty. Deep in her heart, she knew that everything she'd said had been true—a thought that could confuse and appall her if she let it.

But for now, she didn't. Setting her glass down with a bang on the table, she cleared her throat. "So...anyway...this thing with Xiura. The thing is, I've never been the jealous type. Maybe because either my partner or I never stayed around long enough. But even with you, that's true.

"And, well, I adore both of you,"
she stated with genuine feeling and a tremulous but equally genuine smile. "So yeah, you're attractive, she's attractive, and she's attracted to you. I wanted to see—and you both to see too—if there was something else there. Honestly, that would make me happy if there were."

The corner of her lips curled upward in a tiny, wicked smirk, making Aurelie look more like her usual self again. "And well, if it ended up looking like I was attracted to her too...well, I am. Even if she doesn't seem to like girls. But I honestly didn't think she'd choose to sit on my lap instead of yours, Jack.

But..."
With a graceful movement, Aurelie rose from her chair and came over to stand beside his chair, her smirk deepening and growing even more mischievous. "If a woman you liked asked to sit in your lap, how would you respond?" She arched her eyebrows and tilted her head toward him, hoping her unspoken question was clear enough.

| Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 20:35:15 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

As Jack listened to Aurelie's explanation of her statement he felt his shoulders relax. He shoveled some more of the delicious dinner into his mouth as his tension drained away. He smiled at Aurelie as he took a drink, his joyful mood rapidly returning like a bright balloon inflating in his chest. "Thank you for sharing that with me. It sounds like we are on the same page," he said as he caressed her leg again.[break][break]

Aurelie continued, sharing more about her carnival motives with Xiura, and Jack leaned forward and listened with interest. He chuckled when Aurelie admitted that she was attracted to their friend, taking another drink while images of that ran through his mind. When she stood up and asked him about a woman he liked sitting on his lap, Jack politely put down his fork across his plate like he learned at all those etiquette dinners back in secondary school. With natural Galarian grace, he picked up the linen from his nap and dabbed at his lips before setting it on the table next to his plate.[break][break]

In a flash, Jack reached out with both arms and pulled Aurelie into a straddling position on his lap and into a passionate kiss. As their lips broke apart, he responded, "If a woman I liked asked to sit in my lap, I might ask her what's for dessert."

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
awards
1,024 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 2:13:17 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_body"]As Jack started to respond to her heartfelt speech, Aurelie held her breath and crossed her arms in an instinctively protective gesture, aghast at the uncomfortably vulnerable feeling that came from baring her heart—at least some of it—just now. Thankfully, while his reply was somewhat subdued, it was also straightforward and comforting. She couldn't help relaxing and returning his smile as Jack dug happily yet gracefully back into the food, his appetite seemingly restored by her revelations.

And Aurelie was more than happy to let his lips do the talking for him when pressed against hers as he pulled her onto his lap for a deep, intense kiss, igniting an overwhelming blaze of heat in her veins. She only pulled away when the need for air became critical, drawing in a shuddering breath.

A soft laugh escaped her when Jack teased her about dessert. She slid her arms around his neck and rested her cheek lightly against his. "Normally, I'd take that question as my cue to drag you off to the bedroom," she murmured in his ear, taking the opportunity to trail a line of feather-light kisses along his jaw.

"But as it happens," Aurelie went on, extricating herself from his lap and ignoring the yearning ache of her own body as it felt the sudden absence of his. "I actually did make dessert. Come here."

Her hand slid slowly down Jack's shoulder and arm until it clasped onto his hand. Then she pulled him to his feet to follow after her into the kitchen, her bare feet padding quietly over the immaculately swept wooden floors. There on the kitchen counter, next to the sink full of pots and pans, were the two little ramekins of dark chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream that she'd prepared earlier.

Disregarding the need for spoons, Aurelie picked up a ramekin and slowly swiped her finger across the top of the mousse and whipped cream. Smirking flirtatiously, she then lifted her fingertip toward Jack's mouth and raised her eyebrows. "Want a taste?"

| Outfit

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
579 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 20:50:51 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Jack's mouth parted to allow a needy moan to escape as Aurelie's tickling kisses trailed down his jawline. His skin flushed with anticipation as she stood and took him by the hand and a wide grin broke across his face as she announced an actual food-based dessert. "I could eat your dessert all day," Jack said, flushing deeper when he realized it sounded racier than he intended.[break][break]

"Mmmm," Jack hummed as Aurelie's en-moussed finger hovered near his lips. Stepping closer so that they were hip-to-hip, Jack wrapped one arm around Aurelie to rest his hand in the small of her back. With the other hand, he slowly guided her finger up to her own neck and swiped the cream and chocolate off onto her skin, before quickly leaning in and latching on to her like a vampire. His tongue swirled the mousse along her skin before he sucked eagerly at her neck, dragging his lips from her neck down to her exposed clavicle to avoid leaving any remnants of the food behind.[break][break]

"Delicious," he announced before brushing a soft kiss across her lips, "but I think we should come back to these later." Lacing his fingers with hers, Jack led her through the kitchen toward the darkness of her bedroom.

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Outfit[break]
+ Bewitching Brews: vampire

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 21:31:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: