Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Weird Ice Dragon [Alexei][M/Bond Bridge]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2023 21:10:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since she had an off day on Saturday, the royal ambassador of Galar was dressed in her usual casual dress while she helps to prepare the tea set outside on the outdoor table near the little rose garden. Her Artibax would stay in the tree’s shade to cool off for a bit while Ferdinand the Rufflet rushes outside of the home’s front door to play with a frisbee he took from the living room. The small eaglet tries to throw it to where the royal could catch it though the frisbee falls short near her feet where Elise would be sitting at the table.[break][break]

“I think you might be a bit too short to have me catch up from where I’m sitting.” She spoke to her little Rufflet while working on the stack of papers meant to be her homework that her history professor gave the course’s students. The time that could be spent doing homework for school could be spent playing with her Pokemon, but Ferdie could handle himself. Reaching down to grab the frisbee for her Rufflet, the female royal tosses it for the bird to chase after it when it was thrown across to the grass.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 7:44:32 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Today was a weekend, and as always he would find his way over to Lilycove to go on the biweekly supply run.

Now if one was going to ask why he didn’t do this in Fortree, the answer was simple: the Lilycove Department Store had the biggest selection of available stuff he needed to pick up over on the eastern side of Hoenn (seeing as Slateport catered to the southern section; while Mauville was for the central area).

Accompanied by his Braviary and Archeops, he thought he saw someone familiar down at a park…

“Miss Elise?” he called out, hoping that he was correct.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 1:28:30 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A familiar voice calls out her name as the woman turns towards the blond male gym leader who appeared to be making some deliveries. Ferdinand the Rufflet runs over to greet Alexei and the female royal joins her little bird. “Hello Alex, what are you doing this weekend? Delivering something somewhere?” Josh himself had a career of being a semi professional racer while being the Mauville gym leader, so she imagined the flying gym leader to have a job outside of his duties. Nils hangs back at the table to put some ice he created inside the little china tea cups and the Artibax doesn’t note much of the gym leader calling his trainer over.[break][break]

“Would you like some tea? I did prepare some small macarons in a little tray.” Elise offered to her friend since she did make the macarons herself by the cookbook’s desert section. The filling itself was of different flavors ranging from chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and mint. Her Rufflet goes over in a rush to greet the shiny Braviary and Archeops who were beside the man with little squawks to say hello to the shiny Braviary.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 21:55:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“On the contrary, I was about to go over to the Lilycove Department Store and drop off the shopping list,” he waved back, gesturing to the piece of paper he was holding in his other hand.

“Also here to pick up and get the deliveries meant for Fortree cleared and sent out,” he added once he’d approached and looked over what she was—ooh, what was this?

“You had me at macarons,” he chuckled as he then whistled sharply once; before watching his Archeops and Braviary fly over to join them.

“Kyouya, you already know. The Archeops… well I haven’t picked a name for him yet… but you know how it is. These things take time.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 16:46:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Ah, so the gym leader was only working on dropping off the shopping list at the Lilycove Department store and he was here to pick up the deliveries for Fortree City to get them sent out. “Oh, I see now. You and your Pokemon are working hard today I should think.” The royal responds while Ferdinand the Rufflet looks up at the taller blond with happy chirps. Nils hangs a little back at the nearby tree in cooling off from the sun.[break][break]

“Please help yourself to the macarons I made.” She gets a little plate and takes a handful of the little cookie treats over to the side of Alexei. “I tried making them as authentically Kalosian as possible. They have very different fillings that I’m sure you’ll like.” [break][break]

As he introduces his two bird Pokemon, one was a familiar shiny Braviary with his blue feathers while the other appeared to be an unfamiliar bird. “It’s so nice to see you again, Kyouya and…I think I understand that naming a Pokemon does take time.” She gives a small laugh over how hard it was for her to come up with names for a newer Pokémon too.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 20:51:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Kyouya, of course, was proud to see the little Rufflet waddling around—geez, that really took him back to when he was like, a Rufflet himself.

Plucking one of his stray blue feathers from the underside of a wing, he then handed it over to the Rufflet to take. It was definitely a kinship thing, all things considered.

“Well, since my partner is kind of busy right now with Ranger work back at Fortree, and I wouldn’t want to disturb him, I decided to take today’s run myself, all things considered…”

He was about to take a bite out of a macaron when he realized he was staring at a…

“What is that.”

(He meant the Frigibax, of course. Not that he knew what it was called. But it looked absolutely derpy!)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 1:38:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Ferdinand is happy that Kyouya acknowledges him that he asks in chirps to the shiny Braviary if he would like to play catch with the frisbee with him. A small laugh came form the royal ambassador when she sees her Rufflet talking with Alex’s shiny Braviary and having a good time that she does hear the gym leader say his partner was so busy with ranger work that Alexei decided to take up the deliveries himself. [break][break]

“I see that your partner is busy as ever. My ambassadorial duties have been a little more busy, so I don’t have time to do something fun when I get home. At home, my personal guard cooks dinner for me when I get home from work.” She replies with her own partner being a house husband at the home they stayed at together and takes a few macarons to eat from her plate. [break][break]

When Alexei notices the Artibax lying in the tree’s shade, she probably thought he didn’t know much of the Baxcalibur line. “That is an Artibax. I caught him at Meteor Falls and while I know my elder cousin has a Baxcalibur at his draciary, they’re apparently native to the Paldea region.” The ambassador explained to her friend.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 19:18:35 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Oh my god. You have a ‘house husband’ too?” he cackled quietly, his mind suddenly flashing over to his partner, .

“Look, even if the both of us work, admittedly I’ve been semi-banned from my own kitchen. My own kitchen, Miss Elise! All because I can do is bake, make alcoholic drinks, and empty six convenience stores’ worth of frozen sweet treats when I’m stressed. And cup ramen for days. He thinks I should ‘eat healthy’ more.”

(Love you, Frog!)

Looking over at the napping… the moment she mentioned Meteor Falls, there was without a doubt—

“A Dragon. Well… at least it doesn’t look as derpy as the Goomy line does!” he wheezed, unable to hold back the fit of laughter.

“But they also look like they’re having a hard time in the heat… why’s that?”

Imagine the surprise when he found out that the Dragon-type was also an Ice-type…

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 20:49:22 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Every moment that Alexei talked about his partner, she imagines that the ranger was the one who cooked meals for the two of them at home. “I do have a house husband who doubles as my personal guard during the daytime hours I have to work.” She responds with a smile since it made her happy to hear Alexei talking about his partner being the cook in the kitchen out of the two. Normally, she and her boyfriend would take turns cooking in the home whenever she had the energy outside of coming home from work. [break][break]

“I’m sure he is worried about your health since sweet treats can be eaten in moderation and the other parts of the food pyramid are important too.” The female royal replied though many would forgo eating healthy and get junk food which she’d had in moderation. [break][break]

On the topic of her ice type dragon, she does think that he doesn’t look like much of a dragon itself and didn’t do good under very hot weather. “Nils is an ice type Pokemon, so I imagine they don’t do very well in hotter weather than the climate they’re used to. I agree that he doesn’t look like a dragon though maybe his final evolution does.” [break][break]

Remiel probably knew more on the species since he probably owned one at his draciary.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 20:09:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“…see, Miss Elise. Here’s the thing. I’ve survived eleven years out here in Hoenn thriving on… sugar,” he croaked, his voice going into the cracking range before a look of defeat flashed on his features.

“Like, sure, I can bake, but anything else outside of baking, bartending, and desserts, I default to hot water in a cup, or deep fried, or straight into the microwave.”

(And he was sure, somewhere, that his partner was screaming to high heavens that only Zubat could hear him at this point.)

And then, there it was. The drop.

“You know what?” he breathed out after a while; once he saw that the Archeops had flown over to spread his wings over the uncomfortable-looking… dual-type to shade it from the sun, truly, there was nothing else to it.

“I’ll ask Remy about them. He knows a lot about Dragon-types, just as much as miss does.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 6:59:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: