August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 20:56:44 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

The place they had chosen to eat at, well it was at Kouji’s behest, he wanted some Paldean food, and that was what he was going to get. In all truth, the place was pretty nice, it opened up to the large lake that stood in the middle of the city, and they were presently eating outside.
[break][break]
Still, it should be stated that Kouji’s meals primarily consisted of blending his meals together, and what that really meant was that…
[break][break]
”Hmm, the Paella goes together really well with the Couscous and the peri peri wings they’ve got here.” He just put all of his food into the same plate, he was a man that was unconcerned with the sanctity of flavour, keeping different foods apart; in truth.
[break][break]
”So what’s your theory? What do you think all of that was? I didn’t think about it a lot, not really. I just assumed it was like a super strong version of dream mist.” But the hole in his theory, in the fact that it was fake…Were the trinkets left behind.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 2:04:27 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

While committed the sin of mixing all his food together, Tempest was committing a different sin of eating with his hands. Not fully, he still needed a spoon for the fluffy rice and sauce, but he made no bones about picking out the shellfish to crack open with his hands or to pluck the shrimp from the tail. They both disasters that left the few other diners, or the people who passed by, staring in some sort of horror.[break][break]

We love that for them.[break][break]

"Yeah? Let me try some." Temp sampled the mixture and just shrugged, some sauce from a wing smearing on his cheek.[break][break]

He sucked a bit of rice from a thumb before he continued to speak.[break][break]

"I think it was similar to another universe. Except fucked up by one of those distortions." Tempest had heard and even seen of people, like , aging years at a time very rapidly. Couldn't some other thing, like a time bubble, also happen?[break][break]

"I went back in time one and met my ancestor." He casually continues, as if that is the most normal thing in the world to say. "But... it wasn't actually my ancestor. She was my ancestor, but from another universe. I think it was like that."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 9:07:49 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

It was a rather menacing table to be seated beside, with their various mix-ups of what could constitute table manners, but at the same time it didn’t bother either of them. Both Kouji and Temp seemed to act like all was normal.
[break][break]
Until the conversation started.
[break][break]
Kouji could only listen attentively as Temp spoke of another universe, and of the different times, it wasn’t a rare thing, it existed supposedly existed in sci-fi movies, but his father and older brother had deemed fiction to be a waste of time, so he never invested in it. But right now, he wished he had in order to make better observations.
[break][break]
Animal Instincts were all he had left.
[break][break]
As if trying to sniff out a solution, Kouji thought about it for a moment. ”Seems troublesome, feels like the whole region is falling apart at the damn seems. Bet it was cool meeting your ancestor from another universe though.” Kouji said with a smirk, he’d love to fight some alternative version of himself.
[break][break]
But they’re probably dead.
[break][break]
”If that was some other universe, in their past, then we weren’t just dreaming. It actually happened?” Kouji didn’t want to believe that, but it was true. ”So we got sent through a distortion, ended up in some other world, got sent back but aged down…”
[break][break]
”Urgh my head hurts.”]/color] It was a lot to wrap his mind around, but Kouji thought about something. ”Weren’t people sent in two different versions of the worlds? Which one is the real one?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 0:01:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Neither of them. Both of them. I guess we could look up some videos on Quantum Multiuniverse Theory and cry." A shrug. Tempest had looked up those videos and the language and concepts were just too complex for him. Maybe if it was dumbed down somewhere, but... he doubted that would happen. Some of those fancy scientist types forgot not everyone was as smart as they were.[break][break]

"All those other universes... I bet there was millions upon millions of universes I could have met my ancestor in. But I met her in the one where pirates were attacking, instead of the one where we could sit down and talk."[break][break]

A shake of the head, followed by a shrug.[break][break]

"She was my ancestor, but she wasn't my ancestor, you know? She's going to start down a long line of blood that leads to some 'me' from another universe, but I'll never be the guy she makes either. It's, uh..." He frowned now.[break][break]

"This shit is too much. But, like..."[break][break]

Leaning in some, Tempest's eyes slightly grave.[break][break]

"If there is a 'me' in every universe, how many Triad members are there, really? That are all just the same person?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 22:45:05 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Triad.
[break][break]
To Kouji they might as well have been a distant fable, he had only heard of them, never truly seen them. ”Just as many, and they could all be our enemies. Doesn’t matter, we’ll have to fight them no matter what.” He said with a shrug, he hadn’t seen them with his own eyes, it was easy for him to say such a thing.
[break][break]
”But if shit really is infinite, then they’ve got an infinite amount of problems to deal with, and so they’ll be too busy to come to us.”
[break][break]
He thought about it some more, Kouji wished he understood more about these other worlds, or of science in general, but they were things that went over his head. He’d have to deal with that at one point in time, but not at this time.
[break][break]
”I wonder what another universe version of me is like? I guess I’ll never have to think about that crap.” He said with a shrug just as a caw came in, a Wingull quickly swiped to grip his plate in its feet.
[break][break]
Others followed in its wake, and Kouji grit his teeth.
[break][break]
”Oi you bastards, that’s mine.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 1:13:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"I hate the fuckers. If there's an infinite of that 'Father Winter' fucker, I want to kill every one of them." There is a hostility there, not at @mrkouji but at the mentioned man. Temp chomps into a bite of shrimp roughly, using his teeth to rip it from the tail this time. Whatever the fuck had happened with the guy had made him Temp's Enemy Number One, it seemed...[break][break]

"They seem fixated on this universe for some damned reason. I have no idea why. Won't stop sticking their damned noses into our business and shit."[break][break]

At Kouji's question, he had no answer. Once, briefly, Tempest had met another version of himself... an artist. Tempest had no interest in fine art. It had been odd to see.[break][break]

Then the seagulls attack.[break][break]

Temp squawks with the birds before he reaches out to slap at the one circling Kouji's slop on his plate.[break][break]

"Stupid shits."

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 3:52:27 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

”Ain’t run into ‘em myself, but that new system they’re brewing is probably connected to it. Hate that crap myself, makes my skin crawl, feels unnatural. Everyone’s whose met them seems to have that same hate.” Kouji said as he ran a hand through his hair just as it fell apart.
[break][break]
The birds that took his meal, it was an instant retort as he tried to stab them with his plastic fork but they flew away. Gulls were the worst, and it seemed a lapse in attention had given them the opening to ruin it.
[break][break]
”Hate these flying rats.” He said as he went for his pokeball, jumping to his feet. ”Chicken might just be on the menu again.” it was said with some mirth as he brought out his Honchkrow.
[break][break]
”Hit ‘em with a Dark Pulse.” The bird answered just as fast with a wave of darkness that shot into the sky, aimed at the Wingull.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 5:32:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A gull swoops down, making Temp huff again as he slaps at it.[break][break]

"I hate these things." The anger is still churning from his gut.[break][break]

"They're so overpopulated. It fucking sucks." So, Temp would be 100% okay if they fried some of the birds.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 6:10:47 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Kouji couldn’t agree anymore, this really was the worst in the end. The birds that took over their meal and took it to the gutters.
[break][break]
”Aye, it don’t get more gross than these guys.”
[break][break]
”Break ‘em up.” He said as he waited for his Honchkrow to be attacked in return, for the real purpose of this move. It was the basis of why he had this pokemon, to draw aggro.
[break][break]
”Good, so, draw aggro towards Honchkrow, got an idea bud.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,051 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 6:17:36 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

One of the gulls, full of anger but little sense, swooped down to splat a huge shit all over the table. And their food.[break][break]

No doubt that the Honchcrow would soon take care of it and kill it...[break][break]

But Tempest just sighed and looked at the wasted food. He wasn't going to eat that now.[break][break]

"Next time we should eat with indoor seating."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 6:23:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Yeah, we’ll go Rustboro, my treat next time.”
[break][break]
Yeah, he hated these birds.
[break][break]
Yet, as his bird flew into Honchkrow, the pokemon took the attacks, drew them in, and fly into the water guns and pulses, to the point it struggled to continue on flying, before it struck back with the move that it gathered enough to strike back.
[break][break]
”Let it rip.”
[break][break]
And so it did, Come’uppance, a signature dark type move that grew stronger the more one took, returning the force taken by even greater amounts in that moment. The dark wave exploded outwards to take out the rest of the birds in that moment before the Honchkrow began to fall back towards the floor.
[break][break]
”Good work, so…How about that chicken?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Theorycrafting [M]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 3:08:32 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven