february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 4:38:11 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar
Everybody here looked like they knew exactly where to go...
Like they just stopped by to quickly refresh all their Pokemon and then head straight to their next destination.

Ivy on the other hand was aimless. She wanted to get out of this place already - she had spent her entire life in Rustboro City! It was a great city to live in, but she was burned out on it now. Most of her friends had moved away to pursue their jobs or go to university. What kept her from going her own way, too?

"May I help you?" The nurse's question prompted Ivy to formulate some sort of request.

"Yes, yes, I- What should I take with me for my first real adventure to one of the Routes?"

That was a bit vague, she realized just after having said it.

"I mean, it's my first time going there with my Pokemon for the purpose of, you know, battling and training."  She pointed towards the two Pokeballs connected to her belt.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 6:06:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The butler academy had taught the Polteageist that he should take all threats on his charge very seriously. While they were out in the wilderness of the route nearby Rustboro to take a nice walk on a break from work at the embassy, he took a blow from an aggressive Ariados and coincidentally, the very same Pokemon that instilled a great fear of giant bugs when she was younger. Her Mismagius sprung into fighting back the bug type until the three of them were back in the city for the royal ambassador to carry the injured Polteageist in her arms and open the door to the nearest Pokemon Center.[break][break]

In her state of worry, Elise does notice a dark-haired woman speaking to the nurse though she goes over to talk to the nurse on duty at the counter. “I am very sorry to interrupt, but Chamomile… My Polteageist needs healing, he tried to protect me and he is very injured.” [break][break]

Giving Chamomile over for the pink-haired woman to look him over, the nurse gives her a nod and takes the injured ghost. “I’ll do what i can to make sure he hasn’t gotten any severe injuries.”[break][break]

Though the royal Galarian ambassador of Hoenn does feel bad that she did interrupt whatever questions that the dark-haired woman was asking towards the nurse, Elise gives an apologetic bow of her head to the other lady. “And I’m sorry if I have pulled the conversation with the nurse a bit away. I was very worried about my butler being injured that I was in panic.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 7:07:38 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar
What a-

Ivy knew this person from somewhere, but she wasn't sure where from. Not someone she had met personally, that much she was convinced of, but moreso a person she maybe had seen on the news or in some media before..?

Either way, no matter who this was, she had no right to just barge in and run past everyone else waiting for the nurse's services. There probably were other Pokemon here that, too, were beat up, not just this one Polteageist.

Calm down..

Ivy didn't like getting so heated up by inconveniences. She sighed out, hoping to not look as agitated as she felt on the inside.

"Yeah, whatever, it's okay."

It was not okay, actually, but whoever this was was probably not someone to pick a fight with.

While the Polteageist was with the nurse, Ivy's gaze fell upon the Mismagius that this woman was carrying with her. Such a beautiful species, and to see it up close in person! If not for this bad introduction, Ivy might have asked to interact with the Pokemon.

She looked up to the trainer again, considering asking about her Mismagius. But she wasn't sure yet what type of response this could provoke.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2023 13:46:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Just as the nurse finishes treating the Polteageist’s injury with the pink-haired woman in the familiar white uniform telling the ambassador that he luckily suffered no injuries that proved to be fatal to him, Elise is given back the little tea ghost with a small bandage to help his injury heal. Yet, the other scores of upset people who were in the Pokemon Center than the one dark-haired woman she said sorry to were not very happy with her just cutting towards having her Pokemon healed than their own.[break][break]

Before anyone else could act on picking a fight for this problem, a blonde young woman in a t-shirt and jeans spoke up. “Wait, I heard about Miss Calcifet in a broadcast before in Mauville. She’s the royal Galarian Ambassador Hoenn, so it’ll be a bad idea to cause an international incident in picking a personal fight with her.”[break][break]

Mana moves a bit protectively in between her trainer and the other group of people with their injured Pokemon like she was expecting them to lay their finger onto her trainer."It's fine, Mana. I should be the one to apologize for barging in like this and being inconsiderate of the others here." The royal tries calming her Mismagius down since Mana acted more like a close friend to her and would pick fights if Elise wasn't careful to pull her back.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 8:27:06 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Oh, that explained why she looked so familiar. The Royal Galarian Ambassador?! Ivy would have thought such people had their private little team of health workers with them to help the Pokemon in their possession. Yet Miss Calcifet was here - curious.

"Is everything alright?" Ivy wasn't sure what else to say after this revelation. But maybe pretending to be nice even if it was awkward would be best? The atmosphere inside the Pokemon Center had gone cold almost in an instant, and both nervous as well as annoyed grumbles and whispers came from most if not all people present.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 20:05:31 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The feeling in the Pokemon Center had gone a little cold since most of the others here were being cautious not to mess with the current royal ambassador. This feeling reminded her of when she was younger, growing up in Ecruteak City and isolated away from the others because she looked different than the rest. Her Mismagius stayed a bit close as her yellow eyes narrowed at some of the annoyed onlookers which was enough that they wouldn’t dare make a move on her as long as the female ghost was there.[break][break]

“Yes, I’m alright, thank you.” She replied to the dark-haired woman when the ambassador was asked. “And I’m sorry if it’s a bit awkward and it may have been a bit rude of me to not give my name right away after something like this. My name is Elise although you may know my surname too. As for my partner's, hers is Mana and my butler is Chamomile who is a Polteageist.” The royal gives an apologetic bow of her head while her Mismagius curtsies a bit like she was paying her respect.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 9:45:45 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

She doesn't mean harm.

At least that was the vibe Ivy got at the moment. She readjusted her posture a bit, allowing herself to relax.

"Hello, Mana and Chamomile." The trainer looked towards Elise. "And hello, Elise." She smirked. "I'm Ivy. And those are Sal and-"

Then she remembered that she hadn't let her two Salandit out of their balls as to not crowd the center too much. "Nevermind, I can show them to you outside."

Who'd have thought I'd meet someone so famous on this random day?!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 14:36:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Ivy saying that it was nice to meet Elise and her two Pokemon, the royal nods to the other dark-haired woman when she spoke of her Pokemon’s name though Ivy woud show them outside of the Pokemon Center. “I imagine the Pokemon Center would be not crowded much with all the people there, so meeting your Pokemon outside is smart.” Both Chamomile and Mana follow the female royal as the other dark-haired woman leads them out of the Pokemon Center. Though their interaction had been a little awkward, the air of uneasiness would slowly clear away.[break][break]

“While I did hear a bit of the question you asked the nurse, you needed some advice over what you’ll do after you leave Rustboro? Maybe traveling together with someone to get more Pokemon in the wilderness is not a terrible idea.” A suggestion came from the royal ambassador with a small smile. “Some people do take the gym challenge, but I feel one has to be ready to take it on. If you do need someone to travel around with you, I can volunteer.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 10:06:11 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

Having followed Elise outside the Pokemon Center, Ivy released Sal and Sally from their balls. The two Salandit looked at one another, before eyeing the other trainer's two Pokemon.

Sally moved a step closer to Mana, sniffing. She was interested, but cautious. Sal stayed right behind Sally as if being protected by her.

"Sal and Sally." Ivy pointed at both of them respectively when introducing them to Elise.

"Oh, you heard that?" She hadn't thought this woman had payed too much attention to her conversation with the nurse prior to her interruption. "Thank you! Yes, it would be nice to travel with someone or have someone to meet up with along the way, you know."

Then she paused. "But aren't you busy? Being, uh, an Ambassador and all."

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 5:30:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Josh had been the first one to introduce the female royal properly to Hoenn ever since she had arrived from Galar, so she could help this woman in travelling together. “I very much understood that…since I was a foreigner who really had to get used to the Hoennian customs and the places here after I arrived from Galar. It would be nice to have a proper traveling partner for the road.” A small smile came onto the purple-haired woman’s face when she hears the other finish introducing her two Salandit. “And hello to you two as well.” Her hand waves to the two small salamander-like Pokemon while both the teapot ghost and the Mismagius give their little bows of greeting too.[break][break]

As Ivy asked her own question towards the busy life of the royal Galarian Ambassador, Elise gives a little laugh with her reply. “Ah well…while it may be true that my schedule does keep me busy, I can set aside time to have a day off and relax.” Her elder cousin always stopped by her office to see how she was doing when he wasn’t on his research outside in caves, so he really worried for her when she didn’t appear to relax often.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ivy

she/her
february 4
rustboro city
bisexual
none
civillian
single
9 height
9 height
awards
38 posts
ivy ashton DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ivy
ivy ashton
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 14:26:01 GMT
ivy ashton Avatar

This tale of being new and foreign to this region pinched at Ivy's heart. She couldn't imagine what it would be like. She too would be a newcomer in whichever Cities and Towns she'd travel to, but wasn't life in another region just.. on a whole different level?

"That must have been tough. I'd be happy to stay in contact then!" A smile sparked over Ivy's face. "I think I'll head to Verdanturf Town one of these days. But meeting up in the middle would be no hassle! Are you free on the..."

And off she went about which date would work for both of the women to meet again and get to know each other a little better.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DON'T HIDE ANYMORE.
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 21:51:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: