1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Sky: Amor & Navy
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 19:38:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor thought for a second....Did think they were done battling just because a horde of Roaring Moon appeared? Well that simply wouldn't do, Amor came here to fight, and while they could have their pokemon keep the mass of crowd away from them, he wasn't finished.

"We're not done, Mr. Navidson...." Came the robotic words as the Dragapult he summoned turned it's sights to his enemy. A Flygon was summoned, a Pokemon he was familiar with since he had a few of his own. "Blast it...." Came the command as a powerful Hydro Pump was expelled from his Dragapult towards the man, and his new companion. With both of their other Dragon's exhausted from the previous fight, he was curious to see how these two matched up. Though it might not be favorable towards Amor, and his own dragon. Data was valuable.

Meanwhile on the other battlefield, twisters of blue flame erupted around Ogun as he set the sky on fire around him sweeping up the hapless dragons that happened to get caught up in the tornadoes. All around them it was pure chaos, the epitome of a battlefield, and while Amor could play nice, and not continue his battle with the man....He had been so god awfully bored by the rest of his opponents since he got here that he wasn't going to let the one decent fight so far get away from him.

Below them he recognized the foreign landscape, a pang of ache, and nostaliga washed over him. Living somewhere for twenty years....Raising a family....It made him miss a place that was potentially not real. Though if he ever had his way he would find a way to bring his children back. Because they were real to him, and he wouldn't let them fade away that easily....

"I don't recognize this place....Were you in that dreamscape too?" He asked despite his attack.

TLDR
Dragapult uses Hydro Pump on Flygon!
Amor thinks....
Ogun the Charizard is creating a blue fiery hellscape to help fend off teh Roaring Moon Swarm!
Amor asks Navy if he was in GG!

MP Total
+8 posts +80
Participation +50
+1 Using a Paradox Mon +25
Ally Pokemon Fainted +50
Mega Evolution +10
Assisting another characters Pokemon +10
Incorporate the Interdream Mist +10
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 20:15:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
THIS FIRE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I'M BURNING, I'M BURNING, I'M BURNING DOWN.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Tanwyn sees the attack coming before her rider does. A short squeak serves as a warning for what she must do. Her wings begin flapping at a rapid tempo. They stir up latent sand that clings to the dragon’s body. She kicks it up in the air, conjuring a sandstorm out of nowhere. Navy barely has time to pull up a pair of goggles. He’d be blind if his hands were just a little slower.[break][break]
The water pierces the sand cloud, which Tanwyn uses as cover. It hangs above this ruined landscape, an ominous dust cloud. If this dream is vivid enough to conjure people in the city below them, he wonders what they must think.[break][break]
You must have been in the shield! Think I’d recognize your getup if you were in the sword with me!” How he manages to shout over a sandstorm is a miracle best left unexplained. Chalk it up to divine providence. Maybe Arceus just likes the pageantry of it all. Either way, his voice carries.[break][break]
It ever cross your mind that League and Rocket would both be fucked if we’d gotten stuck in there? Whole command staff would be dead on both sides!” He laughs like that’s a private joke for just the two of them. Tanwyn flicks the moisture off, thankful the pump only clipped her tail.[break][break]
Hattori’s dance across the sky could end in his death. One false step and he plummets. Skipping across the wings of paradoxes powerful enough to kill him in one swoop, he skips. He flashes peace signs. He takes on one aspect of his Lord: danger doesn’t truly register as danger. Shuriken shear through the wings of the monsters. As they try and evade the hellscape, Hattori inevitably appears. He knocks them inside. He disappears again. At least one is utterly consumed by the flames.[break][break]
Who knew a shinobi and a dragon could make such potent allies?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

MP Count: x9 Post (90 MP), Assist (30 MP), Mega (10), Paradox Spawn (10), Enemy K/O (20), PKMN K/O (50), Participation (50), Sky (100) / Riding Flygon now.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 10:23:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"Unfortunately you wouldn't have recognized me at all....I couldn't very well live for twenty years in this suit...." He explains as the landscape beneath them changes to the city that Amor was in. Hammerlocke, and there was the forge that he had worked in....The Orphanage that he had built for the children who had lost their families during the Necrozma attack. There was his house....All of these landmarks were seared into his infallible memory. For a moment it was like he was right back there....The swarm of Roaring Moons vanished, and Ogun reverted back to his normal state, and was returned in a beam of red.

"All that world served was to remind me that everyone are just hypocrites....Everyone, Rocket, and the League talk of their ideals, their convictions....But the truth is none of them have the spine to see any of it through. When the chips are down none of them will actually kill for what they believe in, or die for it...." He had seen the atrocities committed by both sides, and yet in Galar they just let it go. @kouji was the only one who stuck to his ideals, despite being locked into a dungeon. It was stupid, but it was admirable, more so than the rest. "It would have benefitted Hoenn more had we just stayed locked up in that place...." Was what he really thought. Maybe then the Origin Point would never come to pass.

"The question is....When victory is in your grasp are you willing to die for what you believe in? Are you willing to give up yourself entirely for that brief moment of victory for others...." There was a phantom of a boy around the age of twenty, riding on a Dragonite around the cybertech ninja....Before the phantom vanished. Amor's son....Had that kind of conviction to die for what he loved, and believed. "Because to me everyone is a whole lot of bark, and no bite...." Then the man, and his Dragapult vanished into thin air. Phantom Force seperated them from this material dimension as they waited for an opening to strike.

TLDR
Dragapult uses Phantom Force to cause both himself, and Amor to vanish!
Ogun the Charizard is returned after the swarm is deal with !
Amor talks about how he thinks both sides are ludicrously stupid sometimes

MP Total
+9 posts +90
Participation +50
Ally Pokemon Fainted +50
Mega Evolution +10

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 9:52:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

He’s not wrong.[break][break]
What they say, they say with the luxury of hindsight. Even still, people gave up the fight far too quickly and picked it up with strange gusto. Navy’s penchant for asking questions and investigations showed him that many simply do not remember Galar. Others remembered, but wished they had forgotten. He himself was one such man when Melody’s memories were locked behind a veil.[break][break]
What do you want me to say, man? That I’d die for the League? I don’t wanna. I’m not too proud to admit that. Wouldn’t die for Goode’s government. But…” Even from this high, he can see someone walking down the street. A thousand someones. Nameless people. Incidental in this story. People who talk about how far technology has come or how they want to be models.[break][break]
…wanna think I’d take a bullet for one of them down there. They’re the people worth dying for. ‘Least that’s how I see things.” They’re soon left alone on the battlefield. The mysterious masked man disappears atop his Dragapult.[break][break]
Listen up, girl. Gotta be careful. Try using wish.” He whispers that last word so low that he thinks Tanwyn didn’t hear him. Only after she gives a conspiratory nod does he relax. An attack is coming. Tanwyn simply wishes that will survive what is to come.

notes about this post

MP Count: x10 Post (100 MP), Assist (30 MP), Mega (10), Paradox Spawn (10), Enemy K/O (20), PKMN K/O (50), Participation (50), Sky (100) / Flygon uses wish.

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2023 20:33:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He listens to the answer that he is given, and he says nothing in response. At the end of the day they were speaking in pretty words, in hypotheticals, things that couldn't be confirmed until they were. So in the phantom zone he contemplated all of that, but soon they emerged from behind the pair, and attempted to hit them with the Phantom Force. So he wanted to protect the little people....How curious....

Amor was going to feel awful if they did decide to invade Dewford for the resource that the rift presented to them.

"Far be it from me to tell a man how he feels....However actions speak louder than words....I want to believe you, I'm sure that in the future you're going to have a chance to prove one of us correct....That is simply how this world is....When that moment arises I hope that you don't disappoint either of us...." he stated to his frenemy.

"A lot of people boast about how they would die for their beliefs....Not many think about having to live with the consequences...." That was the truth. He hoped that Navy here truly would die for his convictions, and then by some miracle be brought back into existence.

If such a thing were possible, perhaps Amor might even gain some small hope for the League.

TLDR
Phantom Force jump scare!
Amor talks a bit more!
Amor contemplates if Navy truly would die for his convictions, and eagerly waits to see the moment that can happen.

MP Total
+10 posts +100
Participation +50
Ally Pokemon Fainted +50
Mega Evolution +10
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 19:56:16 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

There was a musical in Slateport a few years before this battle. Navy scraped up enough pokedollars to snag himself and his brother some nosebleed seats. The masked man’s words, when he returns from the aether, remind him of something said in the musical.[break][break]
Dying is easy, young man. Living’s harder.[break][break]
It him and his brother both like a ton of bricks. He saw it in Gabe’s eyes. Witnessed it in how he fought. Strange how a few words can change a man’s life.[break][break]
Tanwyn is blasted by the phantom force, sending her reeling over the wasteland below. Her wish returns its interest in spades. She’s better than she was before the hit – good as new. Like the events of this terrible day hadn’t even happened. Rounding on the masked Rocket, he whistles a signal to charge.[break][break]
Her dragon claw is mighty indeed, heralded by the flapping of wings.[break][break]
Being honest? Hope that day never come. If it does, well…” He can manage a smile in all of this hell. The man running scared in granite cave could have never done that. “…you’re rich enough to afford that suit. Better get an anonymous benefactor paying for my funeral.

notes about this post

MP Count: x11 Post (110 MP), Assist (30 MP), Mega (10), Paradox Spawn (10), Enemy K/O (20), PKMN K/O (50), Participation (50), Sky (100) / Flygon uses dragon claw after the wish pays off.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 21:41:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The distorted machine like laugh echoes in the air around them at his words. The Flygon's attack hits hard, to hard....He could keep going of course, but there was no point this time.

"Should that day come....I assure you that it will be taken care of...." The scene beneath them shifted once more to a peaceful, and serene landscape. A large manor surrounded by a large garden. Something only , and would have ever seen, and there was a pang in his chest. "As fun as this has been....I think I should take my leave. Try not to die for those beliefs just yet....Something tells me you're gonna be needed in the future...." A cryptic warning? Foreshadowing?

Only the man dressed in the ninja suit knew, and so his attacks stopped, and unless tried to stop him, he would simply fly off. There was other prey for him to deal with.

TLDR
Amor had his fun, time to dip!
The dream mist scenery changes once more!

MP Total
+11 posts +110
Participation +50
Ally Pokemon Fainted +50
Mega Evolution +10
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,260 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 6:37:41 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

The image of the manor is burned into his mind’s eye. He’ll remember it, for all it’s worth. It feels…intimate, almost like he’s intruding upon something not meant for him. Navy knows his fellows wouldn’t approve of his first thought: that even if he found that place and turned this man in, there would be no point. Another would simply take his place. There are no shortage of men in the world who share this mysterious stranger’s belief.[break][break]
So, when the mist clears and he breathes deep of Hoenn air, he flies off. There are other targets to pursue. Other fights to be had. Other clashes, meaningful and meaningless, to fill the day. His fellows will have gotten the door open by now. He has faith in them. He’s needed elsewhere. So, he spurs Tanwyn on. Hattori rides upon his back.[break][break]
He dives to the ground, facing his doom head-on.

notes about this post

MP Count: x12 Post (120 MP), Assist (30 MP), Mega (10), Paradox Spawn (10), Enemy K/O (20), Obstacle Mention (10), PKMN K/O (50), Participation (50), Sky (100), Tie (250) = 650 MP, Flygon uses dragon claw after the wish pays off.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 20:54:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: