Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
Supply | Amor and Howard [RT]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2023 21:35:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Head Scientist, we're ready." Howard said as he stood up from their measuring equipment. Howard's grunt uniform was disheveled and dirty, and without his helmet, the grunt looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. Nonetheless, he's still alert. In the middle of warfare, 'Amor' is forgotten, and 'Head Scientist' begins. "We need to get this back to our lab, and see if it has what you're looking for.

Amor was looking for a lot of things. Dragon lore. Energy signatures. Proof that whatever dream Amor Rose is chasing after can even be done.

The ground shakes, and Howard instinctively drops to the ground. They're standing at the foot of the mountain, and all it would take is a few more tremors for rock slides to begin crushing them. That would not happen. Not only was Amor Howard's boss, but he was also a walking paycheck and brilliant thinker. Howard would give him more loyalty than others of his class deserved.

Click. The measurement device prints out several paper charts, showing graphs, numbers, and other readings. Howard pulls them out, folds them, and stuffs them into a notebook. Click. A flash drive pops out, with more specified information. Not only were they transporting intelligence, but they were also transporting personnel. Howard and Amor were needed elsewhere on the island, as well.

"We should send a copy of this to central command, and keep what does not concern them to ourselves. First, we should go." Howard turned to the scientist. "Sir?"

+10 (post)
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 19:54:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was oddly calm, this didn't bother him. This little bit of shaking was nothing compared to when Groudon had sent him careening into the sky on his Dragonite's back with one of it's blades. For a moment Amor just marvels a little at the mountain, it was a long shot....They always were longshots. Failure, after failure. Setback after setback....Yet here he was, still standing, and no longer was he alone. Gritting his teeth a little, he still had to figure out the cause of his voice, but that would have to be dealt with later. Regret at what he had done to permeated his being, but he didn't let it show. He was with someone for now, that would all have to wait.

"You're correct, I don't know what is causing those tremors, but it can't be good....They are happening far to quickly. I wonder...." He looked around, it was possible that during this enter scuffle between Rocket, and the League they had displaced some underground pokemon. Certain pokemon were certainly strong enough to cause such tremors, especially en masse, and he frowned. So far no rocks had started to tumble down towards them, but it would be troublesome if any of the equipment they had got damaged now. "Are there any water sources nearby?" Amor asked, and he began to hurriedly help pack up the equipment.

"I think I know the source of these tremors....Are you familiar with Whiscash?" Amor of course figured Howard would know what he was getting at. They were surrounded by water, and Whiscash had the terrifying ability to trigger quakes that could travel for upwards of three miles....If there was a school of Whiscash that had been displaced by the constant battling, this entire scenario was about to get a whole lot worse.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 8:12:28 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Man, hopefully Amor never learned about Howard's interactions with Eris. The most recent one had been on this island. It had involved a Snorlax and a lot of walking, plus a disgusting amount of self-reflection. That had been annoying. If Howard had wanted to improve his mental health, he'd get a therapist with the money Amor was paying him, not be on an island.

Academics was simply the process of failure and repetition. They would eventually fulfill their goals, they would just fail many times along the way. That was what made them scholars, and made others dropouts.

"Besides the ocean?" Howard said drily. "I'm unsure. Our topography of the island is suffering substantially from constant communication jams. I suspect so, but this island seemingly defies logic. We cannot place its occurrences on something that can be explained by current knowledge. Is that not why we're here?"

As Amor explained his hypothesis, or at least implied his hypothesis, Howard's eye narrowed as he considered it. "Possible. They're not typically in this climate, but your theory holds weight. This island could have flying Whiscash and I'd believe you." Howard desperately wanted it to be something explainable, like an irate Whiscash herd, but he suspected it was something else.

This island had appeared out of nothing, and it was returning to nothing.

"If it's not Whiscash, do you think something is stirring in the depths? Of the island, I mean. It took a lot of work for me to get us inside. Tons of research. What if it's something more?" Howard grunted as they hoisted the equipment into containers. With a tossed ball, Atlas stood tall. The Shiny Golurk picked up several of the measuring devices that Amor and Howard couldn't carry, and waited at attention.

+20 (posts)
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 20:30:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"If it's something more....Then I pray you are wrong...." Amor simply stated as they finished loading up the rest of their equipment. With the Golurk grabbing the heaviest at it, Amor would put on a pair of glasses, HoloGlass one of the latest inventions of his friend over in RaiCorp....Amor however had modified them, and zoomed in on the distance. The tremors were getting closer like footsteps. In the distance he saw trees bending, and shaking. Something was approaching them.

"Are you kidding me...." Amor stated louder than he had meant to. The source of the tremors was not Whiscash as he had so naively hoped. "Okay we gotta go now....!" Amor stated, and began to walk away from their research site. "We need to put some distance between us, and this place right now...." Amor didn't want to believe what he had just seen in the HoloGlass....Frowning.

"Jarvis, run an analysis, bring up all the data that you have on Exeggutor....Specifically the Alolan variant. How heavy can they become?" Because what Amor had seen was in fact not a herd of Whiscash....It was a herd of moving trees coming straight for their location.

"Alolan Exeggutor height, and weight....This variant of the pokemon can grow up to thirty-six feet tall, and weigh over nine-hundred pounds." Amor frowned at those statistics, he actually owned one, but he had never done a proper analysis on it. There were at least twenty of them coming there way, and that was the source of the constant ground shaking. "They can also learn the move Earthquake....If enough of them gather up, and use that together....The results could be catastrophic." The Porygon-Z buzzed through his glasses.

"We are going to get as far away as we can, and plan along the way. Mr. Slayte I am open to suggestions on how to deal with the threat coming at our backs." Amor stated as he began wracking his brain. He hadn't brought his strongest pokemon, since this was just a simple mission. Now he was paying for it.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 9:03:27 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Alolan Exeggutor? Here? Lucky them. It was better than a swarm of Paradox Pokémon, at least. If Howard had to punt another Scream Tail over the horizon, he'd throw himself off a cliff. Luckily, the Exeggutor would do that for him. When he and Amor got thoroughly thrashed, they would never live it down. Without his public image and lemonade, Howard suspected that his stint under the Head Scientist would become far less pleasant.

"I'm no fighter, sir. You read my file!" Howard grunted as they ran away from the tree, Golurk in tow. Said file was not very long, in regards to that particular section. Howard's list of skills was as long as that Exeggutor's neck, but battling was not on it. Frankly, he was in awe that he had even made it to the island.

Wait, he had one Pokemon that could stand up to this beast in single combat. He instinctively grabbed Golurk's ball, before grimacing. Great, he had already put his Golurk on bag duty. Dropping the equipment could damage it. It'd make for a decent last resort, Howard supposed.

"Temp's the biologist, he'd know something. Plus his ensemble outclasses mine..." Howard grumbled. He and Temp were both mutually interested in similar fields, even if Howard wasn't a particularly budding biologist. They had been discussing Alola once, during one of their talks about the Hoyeon. Hadn't Exeggutor come up, once or twice?

The dragon was important to Alola. It was a cultural symbol, but wasn't there...

A jolt of inspiration struck Howard, and his eye widened. Reaching for his belt, he released a Flapple. The beast shrieked and cried. Goodness, it smelled terrible. He hated how Flaaples smelled. He wished it was an Appletun instead, but Flapple would excel here.

The Alolan Exeggutor lumbered closer.

"Distract it. Attack it, annoy it, whatever. Make it follow you. Go in a circle. Make sure it follows you. I'll buy you some apples later, or something."

The dragon shrieked, and flew towards its fellow dragon. Attacking at it with a deft use of Acrobatics, the Flapple struck it, before flying around in a broad circle, attempting to keep its eyes on the dragon. Unfortunately, its long neck made that difficult.

"Head scientist, may I introduce you to something I learned in middle school: torque." Howard panted as the Exeggcutor spun around faster and faster.

+30 (posts)

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 21:06:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"I am well aware of your limitations Mr. Slayte...." Amor stated as they continued their get away, and Howard unleashed his Aerodactyl to harry the Alolan Exeggutor, the problem was that this particular creature wasn't the normal size. That was why Amor had to check with Jarvis, the dimensions of this particular specimen weren't correct, and he frowned a little. The extra ones around it fit the normal description, but the biggest one that Howard was attacking....That was something else, it wasn't normal....

"Ogun...." He called the name, and his Charizard appeared in a flash of white. "Go assist, create a wall of flames if you have to, anything that will buy us time. We need time!" He gave the order to his Charizard who quickly flew off, and began to create flaming twisters that towered up to the heavens in order to aid the Aerodactyl. As the biggest Exeggutor was being forced to spin in a rapid circle by the constant attacks, Amor's Charizard was keeping the 'smaller' ones from encroaching upon them further.

"That is a good trick Mr. Slayte....However we still have to get out of here....Never count victory early." He explained to the archeologist as they picked up speed. Part of him wished he had brought his A-Team, but if he got possessed again he didn't want to be troublesome to take down....Though no one knew about his affliction thankfully. The last thing he needed was to be locked up. Though these trains of thought had distracted him enough for him to slip, and start to fall down. Crashing hard in the ground, he grit his teeth, and scrambled back up.

"I have a theory, if I am right....We only have to make it a mile ahead of us...." If they could make it there they would be safe....He hoped....

TLDR
Amor summons Ogun the Charizard to aid Aerodactyl!
Amor trips!

MP Total
+3 Posts +30
Participation +50
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 20:11:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Yes, yes. I'm brilliant. Now get up, Head Scientist. Don't go dying on me. Head Scientists have a high turnover rate as is without you adding to the stigma." Howard grunted as he helped Amor up to his feet. Atlas looked at them, motionlessly.

Damn. Howard wished he hadn't reserved the Shiny Golurk for luggage duty. It was one of Howard's strongest Pokemon, and reserving it for something so trivial was akin to using a fossil as a paperweight. Helix fossils did make for excellent paperweights, but that wasn't important.

Even with Amor's ailment, it was unlikely that Howard could actually take him down. Maybe if he and or teamed up, it would be possible. Alone, Howard would likely get tossed into the ocean. Thankfully, he didn't know, so he could retain his blissful ignorance and focus on the Exeggutors at hand.

"I will send my Golurk ahead with the supplies, then return for us. Be careful with that, Atlas." Howard snapped his fingers, and pointed. The Golurk folded in its lower body, and jetted away. "A warzone has an annoying habit of making a mile stretch out into ten."

As the large Exeggutor swung around, it knocked many of the other Exeggutors off balance. This, combined with Amor's Charizard, created a burning mess behind them. Hopefully, it'd keep things under control.

But just to make sure...

"But, we can likely lessen that stretched out mile." Howard tapped a ball on his belt, and a Phione appeared on his shoulder. "Azure, be a dear." The Phione let out an Aqua Ring that surrounded the two scientists, easing their aches and lessening the pain from Amor's fall.

Howard let out a sigh of relief.

Notes:
Phione using Aqua Ring
+30 (posts)
+10 (Assist)
+25 (legendary)

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 11:14:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The Phione appeared to ease the burdens of their bodies, and Amor just continued forward with Howards assistance. Between the rampant fire tornados, and the kaiju sized one toppling over making an even bigger mess. Amor was thankful to have someone he could depend on with him at the moment. As the aches, and bruises vanished from his body he felt reinvigorated, his body lighter than it had a few minutes prior. Nodding in agreement at Howards plan to have his Golurk come back for them. That was probably the best since he hadn't brought his own Golurk today, or any of his Dragapult.

"You are not wrong....I think we wandered into an Interdream Zone unwittlingly....It's hard to detect sometimes, and I have to admit I am growing less, and less fond of it....Whatever sees in it, is beyond me." he commented as they continued onward, there were still several of the Alolan beasts coming towards them despite it all. At least Amor hoped that they had wandered into some interdream mist, because the alternative was that there was giant sized pokemon on this island, and that was more disconcerting to him. So with all of his heart he prayed to whatever might hear him that this was just Interdream Mist.

"Because if it's not....We now have to deal with Kaiju sized Pokemon, and Howard....I do not want to deal with that today...." Amor had been through so much on this godforsaken plane of existence this week. Whatever did to him, on top of caging his "negative image". Amor's mind was frayed, and he was slowly reaching his limits. Having to deal with Kaiju on top of that, normally he would find that prospect exciting. But this time....He was just done...

With those words he continued up the path they were going picking up speed, as his Charizard harassed the Alolan Exeggutor with it's flames.

"Ogun, Awaken!" Amor gave the command as he held up his Keystone, and his Charizard began to glow brightly in rhythm with his Keystone before coming back as it's Mega Form.

Both of it's claws ignited with draconic energy before it swooped straight down, and began to hack at it's enemies. Normally this would be a last resort, Amor didn't like to reveal such things unless necessary, but today would be an exception.

TLDR
If those are real....Amor is done with this island....
Ogun Mega Evolves into Charizard X!
Ogun uses Dragon Claw!

MP Total
+4 posts +40
Participation +50
Mega Evolution used +10
Incorporate Dream Mist +10
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 20:52:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Mega Evolution? Howard's missing eye began to itch. He had used the phenomenon a few times on this island, thanks to help from a disgruntled sheriff, but that didn't mean he was particularly attached to firing it off. If it was even half as painful for Amor Rose as it was for Howard, then their circumstances were growing more and more dire.

Even more so if they HAD wandered off into an Interdream Zone. If that was the case, it wasn't going to end well for either of them. Howard's past wasn't as tragic as many others in Team Rocket, but he wasn't willing to come face to face with those demons yet. Plus, who knew what demons Amor was hiding in his closet? A lot, most likely. Rumors around the Team Rocket breakroom were numerous, and were likely false.

'Amor is the ex of a Kalosian diplomat!'
'Amor killed his parents for their money!'
'He's actually a former councilman in disguise pretending to be Amor Rose!'

Insane shit like that. Nonetheless, Howard wanted to avoid stirring the pot. Amor was his employer, and his direct superior. As long as he stepped carefully and treated the man with respect, he was likely to be fine. Their first meeting had confirmed that for the archaeologist.

"I do not believe the island will last long enough for that to be a problem. From a geological perspective, this island is unstable. Any giant Pokémon will sink beneath the waves when this island collapses." Howard said with a saddened tone. He was, at the end of the day, an academic. He would've gladly spent time exploring the island center that he breached, or the murals within.

Instead, it would likely sink beneath the waves.

What a shame.

"Head Scientist... Amor." Howard huffed as they ran, their Pokemon battling against their flanks to ensure the two academics weren't swept and caught by surprise. "Are you well? You look like a statue of ash about to meet a gust of wind. One more nudge, and I fear you'll collapse."

BREWING: Mega Evolution Mention

+50 (posts)
+10 (Assist)
+25 (legendary)
+10 (Mist)

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 19:48:44 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was just tired he figured....It was nothing more than fatigue considering he had been battling, and running around from the moment he set foot on this island up to now.

"I'm fine Mr. Slayte....Don't worry about me, just focus on us escaping. That data is precious, every scrap of it." More than they were, were the unspoken words. Once this was over, Amor was free to take a long nap, and relax for a few days before getting back to the grind of things. Decoding the Violet Book with , or potentially helping with her dream machine. Not to mention continuing his own groups research on things. Everything was hectic right now, and the last thing he needed was this.

"If you have time to worry....You can run faster...." And with a little effort Amor began to sprint ahead. Despite the fatigue, despite the literal battleground that was happening behind him. The grass types were going to get easier to deal with shortly. They only had a little longer left to go. They just had to make it to their destination. Beads of sweat were roiling down his brow, but that was probably just due to the humidity.

"We're not far now Howard...." Soon some form of victory would be in their grasp, or so Amor hoped.

MP Total
+5 posts +50
Participation +50
Mega Evolution used +10
Aiding anothers Pokemon +10
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 4:05:50 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Head Scientist, I assure you of this: nobody is as good at bitching and running as me." Howard said pointedly as they continued their walk. The island rumbled again, and Howard stumbled. Blast, they really would destroy this island with their fighting. Howard had never actively experienced a warfront before, but now...

It was real.

In books, he had heard of entire nations and islands going up in smoke from the wrath of Pokemon, but he had always been detached from the concept. Books were not reality. They were simply accounts of history from a second perspective. To view it from this manner was something that shook him.

Man, he should write a book. He wondered if Amor would publish it.

"I'm serious, Amor. If you're not well, it does not bode well for our little team. You are the glue that binds us together. Without you, I go back to full time artifact smuggling." Howard said, before grabbing Amor by the shoulder. "Stop." Howard's voice rang out with a surprising amount of force. His one good eye narrowed.

In their way was a crowd of Sandy Shocks. Howard hissed at them, his eye gleaming with extreme distaste. Abominations, formed of mist. Mockeries of his entire field.

"They're mine." Howard stepped forward and took off his eyepatch. The keystone in his eye socket gleamed. His Aerodactyl appeared in a flash, and let out a challenging roar. With a flash of light, Shirley Mega Evolved. and lunged forward.

She hated these things. They smelled foreign and wrong. He hated these things. They were mockeries of the profession he dedicated his life to.

Abominations had to be purged. But first...

"We always need more samples to study, don't you think?" Howard held an empty ball in his hand.

BREWING: Mega-Evolution

+60 (posts)
+10 (Assist)
+25 (legendary)
+10 (Mist)
+10 (mega)

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 8:40:21 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

That was a fair assessment, but Amor could feel that something wrong inside of him. Though he couldn't quite place the issue. Instead he grit his teeth, and nodded to Howard. His Charizard was flying overhead keeping the mist abominations at bay, and helping weaken one of the creatures that Howard wanted to capture. Amor had never felt so fatigued before, Mega Evolution rarely took this much of a toll on him, and he wanted to snarl back at Howard that he was fine. However even Amor wasn't stupid enough to do that, and so he relented for the moment.

"Capture the specimen....Then we have to get out of here....Something is wrong...." Amor spoke simply, and unknown to him there were cracks forming in his very soul. Something that no one could see, and he was slowly breaking apart. Amor had set out to do what he needed to in this strange place. So if he had to withdraw in order to rest for a day or two his freshly minted Team could handle the rest. Of course he would have to get examined, but that came afterward.

Assailed from all sides, Amor left the rest in Howards hands to see them through this.

MP Total
+6 posts +60
Participation +50
Mega Evolution used +10

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
awards
1,819 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 20:52:05 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Yes, Head Scientist." Howard walked forward, confident in this precise moment, even as his nerves screamed at him to run away and hide. He could catch an Abomination, even as Amor slowly slipped into nothingness as his mind left him behind. Howard grasped his Pokeball firmly, before throwing it was a surprisingly impressive shot.

He wasn't a good battler, but his dexterity continued to never fail him. The ball shook once.

It shook twice.

Thrice.

Ding! It clicked. Howard caught the Abomination. Running over, he caught it quickly, before tossing it out to aide in his and Amor's Pokémon. The Paradox Pokemon looked at Howard, but he pointedly ignored it and snapped his fingers. The monstrosity roared into action with a slew of Earth Powers that caused the ground to crack and quake. Howard allowed himself a wry smile, even as they were assaulted from all sides.

That smile vanished as Howard's Aerodactyl was shot down by a Thunderbolt. Not one, not two, but three. Howard screamed as his girl fell to the ground. Howard returned Shirley to her Pokeball before she could hit the ground. His confidence was vanishing.

Even his new Abomination was losing ground. It fought hard, with the ferocity of a beast with no predators. Even it was being overwhelmed.

This was bad.

Suddenly, Howard's Golurk dropped onto the battlefield. It was back from its mission. It let out an Earthquake that knocked several Pokémon over. It held out a hand for Amor and Howard. "Amor! Come on!" Howard shouted as he sprinted towards the ride to base.

+50 (start)
+70 (posts)
+10 (Assist)
+25 (legendary)
+10 (Mist)
+10 (mega)
+50 (knockout)
+200 (win)
+100 (complete)
total: 525

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 9:19:53 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Amor was already moving, he was slower than he should have been. This was more stressing to his body than it should have been, his composure for a brief moment fell. There was a palpable hatred emanating from him, but it wasn't directed at , just himself.

"MOVE BODY!" He roared in his own mind as he made it move. Like gears that didn't want to be in sync anymore, his body rebelled but he moved forward. Something inside of him was gone, he hadn't noticed it, but in this high stress moment....Amor got even paler than he normally was, but he took the Golurks hand, and without even thinking he gave it an order as if it was his own.

"Get us out....Of here...." His breathing was labored, and assuming the Golurk listened they would be whisked away to safety. Amor wouldn't wait around, he had to figure out what was wrong. If it wasn't what he thought it was he didn't want to expose Howard further to a possible contagion. "Work out....Those samples....I need to find a medic...." He was sweating more than he should be. Was it just that hot, or was it the stress?

These symptoms were new to him, and he hated that he didn't know what was wrong.

"I'll call you later...." Amor stated before his Gallade grabbed him, and they both vanished.

TLDR
Something is wrong with Amor?
Amor Teleports away from Howard without elaborating

MP Total[
+7 posts +70
Participation +50
Mega Evolution used +10
Supply +100
Winning a mission +200

Total: 440
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 23:14:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: