Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
SHORE: BARNABY v GREYSON
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2023 1:55:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Greyson approaches to the sounds of battle. Rocket vs League, and judging by the numbers, a platoon each at least.
[break][break]
His mind populates a solution quickly.
[break][break]
A Vespiquen takes the field, and with the fluttering of her wings, pheromones spread to cover large swathes of the beach. An unshakeable authority weighs down the souls of those caught in its invisible web. [break][break]Where words fail to form, impressions and images are what remains. To all those unable to shake its weight, they sink to their knees at the queen's beehest.
[break][break]
Striding through the silent field, Greyson turns his attention to a man masked. His own expression is as unwavering as the one printed on the stranger's face.
[break][break]
"Surrender."

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]
100 for Shore Mission[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]10 MP use a z-move in your thread[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]
(175 Total)

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2023 1:54:38 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Those that are too weak-willed fall to their knees at the VESPIQUEN's behest, but not , in part because of the filtration system built into his mask. He stands firm even as his allies succumb to the pheromones. [break][break]

Turning to face the man who approached — the Queen's commander — the ROCKET admin recognized none other than Elite Four member . This recognition did not faze him, however.[break][break]

"Make me." [break][break]

Though digitally distorted by the mask her wore, there was no disguising the taunt in his voice.[break][break]

A volleyed Beast Ball soon revealed Barnaby's BLACEPHALON, who hung limply in the air, floating in jarring, haphazard directions. A sharp whistle suddenly caused it to jerk wildly to the side, within range of the VESPIQUEN, before it released a HYPNOSIS toward the bug queen.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break]

TOTAL: 185 MP[break]
+ 100 MP for shore mission[break]
+ 50 MP for participation in an RT battle/mission[break]
+ 25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission

[attr="class","barnaby-pkmn"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 0:18:08 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]The fact this individual was still standing was a testament to their willpower — and why the hypnosis fails.
[break][break]
An order of defense calls forth a physical barrier, absorbing the vast majority of the hypnotic soundwaves. The grubs that form that shield all putter out and collapse atop the beach.
[break][break]
Greyson doesn't hesitate. A fist follows the second the threat of the ultra beast's attack wears off, aimed directly at expensive looking mask.

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break]
100 for Shore Mission[break]50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]10 MP use a z-move in your thread[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]
(175 Total)

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #2a879e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 0:44:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The Ultra Beast was relentless in its pursuit of chaos. Unfazed by the erected wall, it released a flurry of WILL-O-WISPs with the aim to engulf the grubs — and perhaps their queen — in flames.[break][break]

In the meantime, unexpectedly surged forward, fist-first.[break][break]

Fast! Was all Barnaby could think before he reflexively reacted to the attack. His body leaned away to try and dodge, but knuckles still caught the edge of his jaw.[break][break]

The ROCKET admin's mask clattered to the stony shore beneath their feet.[break][break]

Revealed was a face few LEAGUE agents ever gleaned — a man who worked in the shadows of ROCKET.[break][break]

"Not bad," As he held Greyson's gaze, 's eyes gleamed a sinister sheen in the fire light.[break][break]

Half a second later he lunged forward, attempting to kick the other man's leg out from under him and grapple him to the ground.

[break]

TOTAL: 195 MP[break]
+ 10 MP per IC post in an RT battle/mission[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 180px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 2:21:30 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Grubs fall by the dozen, and a nasty

burn

spreads across the bug-type's carapace. She hisses, the noise drowned out by an agitated buzz of her wings. The gem on her head flashes in an array of patterns, a

ray of confusing light

pulsing out to the ultra-beast.

Meanwhile, Greyson smirks at the now revealed face of his opponent.

"A pretty boy, huh?"

The strike to Greyson's leg causes him to grunt and stagger, but it's not enough to bring him to the floor. That is until the Rocket Admin tackles him to the ground, and their battle begins in earnest. A quick strike of his elbow lashes out to scar such an irritating face.

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#2a879e; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 21:05:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

They tumbled down entangled together, both men vying earnestly for the upper hand as they tussled in the dirt. expected retaliation, of course, so was ready to deflect the thrown elbow by raising his forearm in defense. [break][break]

The blow stung, but it wasn't enough to unseat him from where he was, straddled atop .[break][break]

"Hmm, you think I'm pretty, do you?" [break][break]

Just from their brief interaction, had to admit that Greyson wasn't half bad himself. The man was all roiling muscle, taut and firm between the admin's legs.[break][break]

"Unfortunately," Barnaby hummed delightedly, attempting to use one hand to pin Greyson's right arm down and the other to sock him repeatedly in the face. [break][break]

"Flattery won't get you out of this."[break][break]

BLACEPHALON wasn't faring as well as its master. Confusion caused the lights on its circular head to blink in rapid, haphazard patterns. It tried to muster another attack, but simply ended up hitting itself in its disorientation.

[break]

TOTAL: 205 MP[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 2:15:05 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He hadn't expected his day to go like this. How could he? The last time someone had straddled him had been, well, shit — it had been a long time.

Greyson blinks, trying not to make it obvious that this was awkward in more ways than one.

With one arm pinned, he's forced to use the forearm of his other to block the rain of blows. He grunts with each strike, grinning despite himself.

"Really? Last person I complimented didn't seem to want to jump my bones so quickly."

The admin would tire himself out eventually, but Greyson didn't have time for that. In the breathe between one blow and the other he grabs the man's collar, pulls him close, until their faces are nearly touching.. before he tosses a thick-skulled headbutt directly at the man.

In a more tame battle, an

attack order

forces more grubs to pester her opponent, needling any bit of exposed skin.

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 2:47:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

didn't seem to recognize the gravity of his position beneath . The man's grin was so wickedly out of place on a bloodied battlefield like this one. [break][break]

What was he, some facetious pervert?[break][break]

The thought brought a kindred smile to the admin's own lips.[break][break]

"Why waste time getting to—" A hand jerked him forward, closing the gap between their bodies.[break][break]

Holy. Was this encounter going to be like all over again?[break][break]

"...The poin—" Barnaby almost purred the words, but was cut short by Greyson's big fucking Neanderthal-ass forehead colliding with his own. [break][break]

Pain sparked across his skull and he staggered back, releasing the grip on his opponent's other arm in order to steady himself on the ground. It was a split-second reaction — one that Barnaby immediately recognized and took steps to remedy.[break][break]

His hand flashed to his hip before Greyson could continue his assault.[break][break]

Meanwhile, BLACEPHALON was still working through its confusion. For now, it was hurtling SHADOW BALLS wildly around the field in an attempt to hit the grubs... but was mostly just hitting the sand around them. Including a spot near .

[break]

TOTAL: 215 MP[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 15:40:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]His skull was throbbing. Lights and colors faded in-and-out, but Greyson got his bearings just as quickly as his opponent..

Despite their back-and-forth, Greyson's lips flattened into a thin, irritated line. Barnaby's hand flashes to his waist, and Greyson does the same just as the sand nearby explodes in a torrent.

Consumed by the wave, sight of him (and by default, of Barnaby) disappears. A few harsh seconds later, something re-emerges. A cocoon -- one massive

flower shield

-- surrounds the elite-four member. It dissipates into ethereal petals, and in its center, Greyson stands. From beneath his clothing, the glow of his

sygna suit

peeks through.

He looks on, expression more placid than it was moments ago. His connection to the Comfey on his wrist was like a vast well, and he understood his limits on an intimate level.

"Try to stay alive," he says calmly before a wave of his hand summons forth a

springtide storm

. Not one to give the handsome man quarter, Greyson advances mere moments behind the attack, eager to test his new limits.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 1:58:44 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Sand erupted between the two men, giving Barnaby a few lucky seconds to backpedal and put some distance between himself and .[break][break]

This fight had gone on long enough. It was high time to put an end to all the foreplay and get to the finale. Especially after witnessing the Elite Four member's transformation. So he had a Sygna Suit, huh?[break][break]

That complicated things.[break][break]

A low whistle escaped the admin's lips: a call to arms that snapped his BLACEPHALON's confusion. It knew what that meant, and carried out its orders with maniacal glee. Rushing forward with arms outstretched, it'd attempt to grab hold of VESPIQUEN in a bear hug-type maneuver. If that wasn't possible, it'd still get as close as it could before...[break][break]

BOOM! Having its MIND BLOWN was like detonating a bomb at close range. The power of it was enough to knock out the Ultra Beast — and hopefully the insect queen with it.[break][break]

Meanwhile, had his own battle to contend with.[break][break]

"That's my line." He replied, all bravado in the face of such unequal odds. Barnaby had no Sygna Suit to rely on, so had to settle for the next best thing.[break][break]

Throwing out a Poké Ball, an enormous creature emerged in a haze of shadowy energy. A STEELIX — but different from the typical specimen. This serpent was forty feet tall and made of an amalgamation of dark metal and jutting crystals, with a predatory stare that spoke to its ferocious nature.[break][break]

It took the brunt of the SPRINGTIDE STORM while barely flinching and moved to meet head-on. Opening its gaping maw, the STEELIX released a powerful FLASH CANNON toward the man.

[break]

TOTAL: 275 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for KO'd pokemon[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 130px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 5:11:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Greyson looks up at the at the 40 ft. snake and whistles appreciatively.

"I need one of those."

It's short lived, the shadows cast by the mutated creature blasted to nothing beneath the infusion of light that was its

flash cannon

It meets the

wide guard

of his Iron Valiant and shatters against her bulwark. Greyson, behind the shield, blinks the lingering spots away from his eyes.

"So," he says, wiping moisture from his cheek, "we're done fucking around, yeah?" That made him feel a bit better.

Iron Valiant's

quark drive

enables, spinning up violet above the newly laid

electric terrain

. It crackles and hisses, a thin sheet overlaid atop the sand. It bounces harmlessly around Greyson, who like before, glows with a soft green and pink light.

"I hope you're as much fun as the other two."

Then, giving the Paradox Pokemon a

helping hand

, commands the Knight forward to attack.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 1:09:13 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

would be left wanting.[break][break]

As entertaining as it would be to stay, a frantic message in 's earpiece signaled that it was time for the ROCKET admin to stall LEAGUE officers elsewhere.[break][break]

"I hate to disappoint," Sparks of electricity bounced around the battlefield, fueling the STEELIX's MAGNET RISE as its master spoke.[break][break]

"But we'll have to have fun some other time."[break][break]

Before Greyson's IRON VALIENT could get too close, Quartz lowered his head for Barnaby to clamber on and then summoned an intense SANDSTORM. Gravel and grit from the beach around them flung violently around, obscuring sight.[break][break]

This, coupled with the ease of traversal using MAGNET RISE, gave an opening for a strategic retreat.

[break]

TOTAL: 585 MP[break]
+ 50 MP for KO'd pokemon[break]
+ 300 MP for "losing" an RT battle/mission[break]

[newclass=.barnaby-pkmn] margin-top: -30px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 130px; display: flex; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 2:02:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Both Pokémon and trainer watch their opponent leave, tense muscles uncoiling.

"These fuckers love to run." He says, releasing his power. "It was fun though."

He smirks, looking at the mess of bodies left for him to clean up.

He was going to need more handcuffs.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:20:12 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: