Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Under the Shadows [DW/Astrid][C]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 1:18:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Route 121 had her secret base wherever she needed a break to relax from the stresses of her ambassadorial job while the vicinity was home to wild Pokemon that inhabited the area. It was also the first thing she had in mind since she had first met with Josh after she arrived in Hoenn all those months ago. Her Zorua follows her through the little grassy plain outside of two fences in line from Lilycove City. With how excited he appeared to be out in the open than to be inside his Luxury Ball, he was happy to find some Pokemon with her.[break][break]

Her assistant kept insisting that she should be working on the documents at the embassy’s office though the diplomats at home should be the ones to handle it than what the royal ambassador should focus on. Meetings were also in her schedule with the immigrants counting on her to help them in any way she can from their safe haven in Hoenn away from the Darkest Day’s aftermath in Galar.

@astrid [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 5:06:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Route 121, Astrid was making some decent progress in her exploration of the new region she found herself, at least, she hoped so. It was overwhelming, but she was making the best of it all. Especially with the help of her pokemon, speaking of which. Today her Tinkatink seemed eager to walk rather than stay in her ball, somewhat unusual, usually she was cautious and careful as most Tinkatink were, didn't wanna have her hammer stolen after all. It was her most valued possession, losing it would break the poor thing's heart. However, this Tinkatink seemed to be enjoying exploring despite the naturally nervous look to her.

However, what followed was rather funny and somewhat adorable as that caution led Tinkatink to not really watch where she was going, and Astrid watched as Tinkatink bumped right into the leg of a strange that was also on the route. The Tinkatink after falling over on her butt took a moment to inspect the other girl, and then her Zorua, and then immediately after went running back to Astrid to hide behind her. Astrid giggled a moment at her response before speaking up to the other trainer with a strongly Galarian accented voice. "Ello, sorry about that, Tinkatink didn't wanna stay in her ball today, but is a nervous little thing so has trouble actually watching where her feet are taking her sometimes. Nice to meet you, I assume you're another trainer?"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2023 20:57:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHORITA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @astrid

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LITWICK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[break][break]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 15:20:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Feeling something bump into her, the female royal looks down to see a Tinkatink and the female Pokemon’s trainer saying that her Pokemon
appeared to be a shy, nervous thing. “Oh, it’s alright. I…understand your Pokemon’s nervousness, but I hope she will overcome that.” A reply came from the ambassador in her own refined Galarian accent as a question camefrom the blonde woman over whether Elise was another
trainer. “Yes, I’m a trainer as well and I primarily train ghost type Pokemon since they are my friends.”[break][break]

A wild Gothorita and Litwick would come to see what the group of humans and Pokemon were doing though the Zorua doesn’t feel like battling any of them. “My name is Elise Calcifet, I’m pleased to meet you as a fellow trainer. Though I’m still working part time as a gym trainer for the Mauville City gym, I still have a lot to learn on battling itself.” The royal spoke to the blonde woman with a little smile.

@astrid [break][break]

NOTES

- Skipping!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 4:22:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When the other trainer mentions her Tinkatink's nervousness she nods before responding "I'm told that will fade as she evolves, however, that's not for a while. I got her as a going away gift from my parents." she'd respond, it was at this point that she took notice of the two curious pokemon that came to take a look at them, and it was at this same point that because of the presence of the very clear fire type in the area, that being literally a candle, she decided to return Tinkatink to her ball, just for safety's sake. Steel types and Fire types didn't mix usually. Instead she tossed out a different pokemon, her Spheal, which rolled around playfully on being released.

However, she did love how adorable that little candle pokemon was, it would be a very nice addition to her collection.... so, she decided to pull out a pokeball and pointed Spheal toward it "Spheal, go ahead and give it a quick Blizzard to try and freeze it, I'm gonna try to catch it." She'd ask Spheal, leaning down to whisper to him. Spheal rolled toward the candle, which soon lead her to tossing a pokeball at the Litwick, attempting to capture it!

However, she didn't let this interrupt her conversation she was having, and though her attention was fixated on the Litwick she continued talking and listening to Elise. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Elise, I'm Astrid. You're one of the Gym Trainers huh? Then I suppose that means, at some point, I'm going to have to defeat you." She'd respond, her tone making it clear that wasn't intended with hostility nor meant to be taken personally. But, she refused to allow anything to stop her from defeating this region's pokemon league. Though first, she had to get her team stronger, and catch new pokemon while she was at it.

-Attempting to catch Litwick!

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 16:38:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SLOWKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRUMP CARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELGYEM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRACLE EYE

[break][break]
@astrid CAUGHT THE LITWICK!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 3:13:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The Tinkatink could grow out of her nervousness when she would evolve though it was a good idea to not rush to an evolution right away. “I’m sure that over time, she’ll get over her timidity. My Sobble was like her too.” The royal responded while the blonde young woman caught herself a Litwick and its other companion had left to go somewhere else. Since Astrid spoke that she would have to defeat Elise at some point in the Mauville gym, maybe she’ll meet up with the other woman for a challenge in the future.[break][break]

“I wouldn’t mind taking your challenge though we have a non-traditional option on the racing grounds that is a bit different than the traditional battles in my boss’ gym. Since that challenge is a race, any Pokemon that can be considered a mount can partake in it.” She gives an explanation over Josh’s non-traditional challenge since she knew it well from being asked to be in these for potential challengers for his gym. “It will depend on if I can clear up a day from working at the Galarian embassy. My work as a royal ambassadorial figure of Galar does keep me busy most of the time.”[break][break]

With the Zorua noticing that there was another pair of psychic Pokemon coming to them, the fox launches a dark blast towards the Elgyem as the Night Daze attack makes the female alien groan in pain. A Psybeam launched from the Elgyem would try to be a counter for Kuro’s attack though the psychic move did little to faze the little grey fox. With a second Night Daze coming from the Zorua weakening the Elgyem, Elise tosses a Pokeball from her pack to catch the small female green alien. Maybe this one would be a little friend to her Naganadel since they appeared to be both alien-like in appearance.

@astrid [break][break]

NOTES

- Catching Elgyem!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 22:22:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Astrid did seem to genuinely take the response into account and gave it some thought. She'd take a while to get through the gyms either way, the only pokemon she had that she knew would become something she could eventually mount was her Dreepy which... that seemed honestly really dangerous for a variety of reasons to try riding a Dragapult. Still, if she caught any other pokemon it was a worthwhile alternative to consider. "I'll think about it, though, as my current doesn't have any pokemon that'd become anything really mountable I doubt I will go that direction if I stick by my current team." she'd respond, being completely honest. No point in hiding intent, and no point in lying about if. She was going to have to do all the gyms eventually if she wanted to achieve her goals.

That aside, the Slowking that appeared was a seemingly strong pokemon, not to mention it's adorable derpy face was hard to pass up. So, she returned Spheal to his ball and instead swapped up to Sprigatito, giving her orders to her pokemon "Alright Sprigatito, Magical Leaf to get its attention, I'll catch it off guard." she'd order, waiting for Sprigatito to launch its attack at the Slowking before she lobbed a ball at its head!

-Attempting to catch Slowking!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 6:34:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AERIAL ACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] WIDE GUARD

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PAIN SPLIT

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,351 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 1:52:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Listening to the blonde woman’s words with a small nod to Astrid saying that she’ll think on it, the purple-haired royal understood not being very ready for it. “That is understandable, catching more Pokemon first is always a good thing to decide on which ones to use for gym challenges. I’ll be happy to get some badges as proof that I’d gotten stronger to my boss.” Josh always gave her tips over the traditional battles held by the other gyms while his non-traditional challenges were very fun to take part in as a gym trainer.[break][break]

A small growl came from the grey fox when he sees a wild Duskull though the little ghost cowers a little bit and quickly hid behind Elise. “I’m sorry, he didn’t mean that. Kuro is a bit…protective.” She says towards the scared ghost when the male floats near the opposite of the royal ambassador to look up at her. “Here, why don’t you have a little snack?” From her bag, the royal hands a small orange sherbet candy for the ghost to take as he takes it to eat it.[break][break]

After the wild Duskull finishes his snack, Elise takes out a Pokeball from her pack as the Duskull touches the button to let the red light take him inside.

@astrid [break][break]

NOTES

- Befriending Duskull!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 1:26:44 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ELISE CAUGHT THE DUSKULL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PAIN SPLIT