1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
To the Finish Line (Gym)
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2023 8:28:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Another Gym....Another badge....Victory was the only thing on his mind as he realized just how close he was to attaining his goal of going to challenge the Elite Four. Everything so far had been useful for collecting data, but Amor was here with his strongest Pokemon once again in order to claim another badge for himself. Draco's pokeball was already in his grip as he stepped onto the pitch, and awaited the gym leader. He was aware that this one was a bit younger than the rest, by a large margin, but age didn't matter when it came to skill. So he figured that the boy would be just as fearsome of an opponent as the rest.

"We're so close, Draco...." Amor spoke quietly to himself, and he waited for the Leader to come out, and so their challenge could begin in earnest. Amor was not going to hold back anymore than he would against any other opponent. He wouldn't disrespect an opponent that way.

TLDR
Let the anime showdown begin!!

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
To the Finish Line (Gym)
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 23:55:53 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
This challenger…Hideo had heard about him from . They were not good things. Hideo could remember hearing about that scuffle happening at Melody's Gym, and needless to say, he was on Melody's side on things.

But that didn't mean he would refuse Amor's challenge. The scuffle with Melody occurred in private with no other witnesses, with nobody beyond the two there knowing the truth of what happened. Hideo's Gym was very public, with people already seated in the battle room waiting for the two to arrive. And even without an audience present, the matches were recorded.

Hideo would be professional here, even if it would take a bit more effort than with his other challengers.

"Mr. Rose?" Hideo said as he approached the challenger. "I'm Hideo, Gym Leader here. I'm ready to take your challenge, if you're ready."

It wouldn't be a long walk - nor a quiet one. "So what's got you challenging my Gym today? I've heard you've been challenging a number of Gyms lately."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
To the Finish Line (Gym)
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 5:56:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(LOSS)