part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 9:57:12 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"maybe i'm just not good at this?" she says it with a laugh, watching as the plush doll falls from the claw for the umpteenth time. it doesn't bother her too much to not obtain some sort of prize, considering she was only at it for about ten minutes. the disappointment is for the camera, and wistfully she decides: "well, maybe next time. there's other things to do here!" with a wink to the lens, she leaves the claw machines behind, wandering deeper into the arcade. despite the initial grind for content to record, the interest on her features is genuine, and she voices it as much, saying: i've always walked past things like this, when i was younger. [break][break]

soon enough, the forest of cranes part as she enters a sea flashing screens accompanied by the crashing of music. the genres meld together into chaos, and momentarily, julie has an expression of displeasure. it's an experience, sure, but the sheer volume beat hard on her eardrums. deciding to simply record without commentary, the recorder is raised to take in the sights, though she pauses upon the entrance of a particular figure in her frame.[break][break]

her hum is thoughtful as she inches closer, the camera politely being tucked away in her bag as she watches the one and only hitting note after note on the dance machine. huh! who would have thought the city's gym leader would be tucked away in the depths of an arcade. [break][break]

the sheer concentration on his features is enough to tell her not to interrupt the session, so instead she stands idly by and watches his feet do the work. a glance at the screen has the smile she perpetually wears to become struck with awe, wondering how his mind processes the passing arrows. [break][break]

+ (boop!)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]
[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2023 0:06:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With Josh having to get his community service hours in, he had little time to go to the arcade. This was one of those days; after putting the past behind him following the Second Battle of Dewford, he felt like he needed a treat. After all, his valor deep in the Terastal Caverns had led to the end of Rocket Executive Grigori Rylixav. He was in his element: bright, flashing lights, electronic dance music, arrows scrolling up the screen at a good clip yet not blindingly fast like most pro players did, and most importantly, a crowd.

A driving, intimidating-sounding beat was certainly attention-grabbing as the Gym Leader clutched the blue safety rail behind him with both hands. The crowd's size was in part due to the yellow-dressed man's celebrity status, but he had the skills to back it up. Watching the combo counter roll up was mesmerizing, especially at the chart's most dense moments. When the song ended, the Leader had come up several thousand points short of a personal best. Even so, he was met with applause as a banner at the bottom of the screen flashed with the phrase "TRY EXTRA STAGE!!"

As he leaned against the safety bar, catching his breath while took advantage of every second he could before the game forced him to pick his final song, his eyes shifted towards a pink-haired young lady.

{WC: 231}
{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2023 9:45:03 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

it certainly is amazing to watch people be good at what they do. it was one of julie's favorite forms of entertainment. prior to leaving home, she was very rarely exposed to things other than an orchestra or theatrical performance. upon venturing out though and putting herself out there, she became blessed with the opportunity to see people excel in their hobbies. josh is certainly one of those people, because if julie herself took a step onto the stage, she might be revealed to have situational two left feet. [break][break]

after all, isn't a game like this different than the waltz or ballet? staying on tempo was easy, but having to keep in mind the combination of arrows on screen as well as being mindful of where the corresponding ones were on the pad? coupled with how the notes could pause to beat of the song? oof, she might slip and fall.[break][break]

as she's pondering all of this, arms crossed and lips out in a thoughtful pout, the crowd around her cheers, putting a break on julie's train of thought. it isn't lost on her how their gazes miraculously meet, and deciding to take advantage of it, her usual smile blooms onto her features as her vlogging camera is brought back out. can i record you? she mouths, lifting the camera slightly to get her question across. she also does an 'ok' sign with her fingers followed by a sharp shake of her head. it's okay if not! is what she attempts to convey, though with only two signs, it'd be a wonder if he understood. [break][break]

+ (boop!)

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 8:21:31 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Step Step Revolution was far different than real dance, even tap dance. With only four directions to worry about, the game was largely about stamina, technique, and most importantly, pattern recognition. While he was in between songs, a young lady asked whether the Gym Leader could be recorded. "Long as I'm properly credited and my own AmiGo profile is linked, sure thing. I'd give you a proper greeting, but now's not the time," he pointed toward the timer winding down.

Standing on the stage once more, Josh scrolled through the song list, finding a new folder labeled "EXTRA EXCLUSIVE". This folder contained songs that could only be played during a game where an Extra Stage was earned. Highlighting the first song in the folder, a cut of the well-known single Eon Break blared through the machine's speakers. The song had been atop the EDM charts in Unova for months by now, and was the song ever a challenge.

While its Expert level chart was only rated a level 16, it was much more difficult to pass by virtue of the Extra Stage having an extremely strict life system. Four misses at any point in the song got you booted. The trance was just as pleasing to listen to as the steps that accompanied it. The crowd remained silent as Josh worked through the chart, dazzled when the scroll speed doubled toward the end. That wasn't the problem, though; his legs felt like jelly and felt like they were going to cramp up at any moment. Toward the end of the song, Josh got off beat and picked up four late misses, one after another, failing in the final few measures. He stepped off the stage and leaned against the back of the rail, huffing in disappointment.

{WC: 296}
{PC: 2}
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 6:49:04 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

when he gives permission, she lights up and replies with another hand sign. some members of the crowd turn to glance at her curiously, blinking when they find a girl that looks so out of her element it's laughable. regardless, she waves to be friendly and she earns a few in return, each turning back to watch josh with anticipation. it wouldn't be a lie to say she also brimmed with it. the surrounding crowd and his previous performance was infectious, julie even leaning up slightly on her tiptoes to watch with bated breath. [break][break]

the song begins and she lets out a verbal oh! at the jumble of arrows on screen. his feet easily hit the combo though, and she notices some onlookers clench their fists with silent cheers. unconsciously, everyone leans forward as the climax of the song hits, julie herself following the motion. he's so close, everyone knows it! a full combo, easy peasy — ah. [break][break]

his legs falter and it's over. everyone seems to mimic josh in the way they deflate, heads shaking with shared disappointment. damn, dude was so close and bro, right at the end too! fill the air as she decides to wander over, camera paused in its recording as she offers a sympathetic smile. [break][break]

"thanks for letting me record. you looked real cool out there!" she glances at the screen behind them, humming thoughtfully. "too bad about your combo though. everyone got really excited!" her smile is directed at him once again, a soft giggle muffled by her sleeve. "it's my first time seeing someone play this, and you know? i got pretty into it too." [break][break]

+ (boop!)

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 5:13:46 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The token line in front of Josh looked a bit long, which worked out in his favor; after playing such an intense set, he looked out of breath. "Thanks," he huffed again. "I try to stress to people that anything above a 15 is no joke!" The next pair of players was starting, and appeared to be much more casual players. While they weren't beginners by any stretch, they were definitely playing lower level content that would be easier for Julie to follow if she was interested. Josh took the opportunity to sit down and rest his legs for his next set.

"I'm used to attracting crowds when I play, though that's more due to my Gym Leader status than my talent with this game," Josh admitted. "Still can't play uppers worth a damn." Uppers referring to content allowed in the elimination rounds of the most prestigious competitions, where only the most difficult five percent of content in the game was used. "It's a game that's easy to learn and hard to master. When we do a set, I can teach you everything I used to get started! How much experience do you have with other music games?"

{WC: 198}
{PC: 3}
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 11:50:31 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

a sleeve-covered palm is raised to her cheek in wonder, head tilting slightly as she listens to him speak. it makes sense people were curious to see what a gym leader does in his free time, but still! she thinks even without the title and if he were simply just a rando gamer. people would still come to watch regardless. she took a glance at the people that took the stage, and while it was nice to be able to properly follow the notes, it certainly wasn't as entertaining as josh's performance. [break][break]

"even if you weren't a gym leader, you'd still probably attract a crowd anyway. especially with how quickly you moved! it's like passing by a traveling artist painting the scenery." she isn't sure if that's a good analogy, but she hopes what she means is conveyed. essentially, people just enjoyed watching strangers be good at what they do. the same could be said about online videos. [break][break]

she was about to mention her channel, though her mouth remains agape at his suggestion. her?! go up there? her parted lips close and then open and then they close again, deciding on a thin pursed line. her arms cross in thought, looking up at the ceiling. well, she is recording content for a trip to the arcade... wow, who knew she'd end up being an impromptu student of the josh devlin? [break][break]

"aw, you've convinced me. it'd make a good video," she relents, smiling in resignation. "i've really only played mobile ones, actually. this is my first time really taking in the sights of an arcade. which means i'll need all the teaching you can give me." suddenly, her hands clap together, remembering a very important detail. "right! i'm julie, by the way! i run a variety vlogging channel." she nods in satisfaction, hands lacing behind her back. "sorry! i should have mentioned that before, but i got pretty excited over you playing so...~"[break][break]

+ (boop!)

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 4:29:49 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
While it wasn't quite the expression Josh expected from an arcade-goer, the intent was there, and he found it. "Thanks," the Master of Faster replied with a beaming smile as the group in front of them started the last song of their credit. Josh and Julie would be up next. "While it isn't my true craft -- my true craft is speed -- I played this game on and off for a long time when I was a teenager." Bigger crowd watched him showcase his true craft; after all, he was looking to turn pro at Pokémon racing before taking his Gym Leader seat. "Right. I didn't introduce myself fully, either. Gym Leader Devlin or Elite Ranger Devlin, but please, call me Josh." The informal demeanor may have come off as surprising, stunning even, from a League big shot, but what was a title, really? Though it wasn't strictly part of his job description, Josh felt one of his duties was to bring happiness and morale to Mauville's citizens.

"Round One is the largest arcade chain in Hoenn," Josh added after hearing that this was Julie's first time in an arcade. "They have an exclusivity deal with 5-7-3, the Kantonian company that makes most popular rhythm games like Step Step Revolution. Round One locations are the only company outside Kanto that can legally own these machines." He didn't like it, but that was the way the company ran their business. They had a home version, too, but it was subscription-based on top of being pay-per-play, just like the arcade version.

Once the previous group's credit was over, Josh swiped his card, waiting for Julie to do the same, then initiated Versus play. "Alright, I can give you the most important tips I've got. First, and this is going to sound counterintuitive, but raise your scroll speed. The default is really slow and puts way too much on the screen at once. Sure, you'll have less time to react, but that's also less information you have to process at the same time. There will be a green number that shows you how fast the scroll rate will be after the speed of the song is taken into account. Find a number you like and try to get as close to it as you can on every song. I like to shoot between 450 and 500, but that's probably too fast for you. Most of the best players in the world set theirs between 600 and 700." Josh would also show where in the options menu it could be adjusted.

"That's the most complicated one. Second, don't touch the center. Third, try to alternate feet as much as you can." To demonstrate what he meant, Josh tapped out a pattern that commonly tripped up new players, stepping on the left panel with his left foot, the down panel with his right, then the right panel with his left. "Even if it means you have to reach across your body. Trust me. Keep those three things in mind, and you should he able to handle a lot of the lower half of the difficulty curve. I would say for your first set, I wouldn't pick any chart harder than a level 7." The Gym Leader would leave song selection to Julie.

{WC: 547}
{PC: 4}
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2023 10:16:10 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

if she had a notebook, she'd be jotting down everything and anything josh had been saying. considering the nature of her vlogs (doubling as both a travel journal and informative piece), such information was very useful! i see! and ohhh, interesting! come out as earnest responses, and with julie having paused the recording on her videocam, she'd have to simply commit the details to memory. however, when josh eagerly steps onto the platform once again, beckoning for her to join him, all history about the arcade blanks. [break][break]

"o-oh, we're..." the we're going already? remains unsaid, julie hurriedly following him up. the initial wave didn't bother her too much to absorb. they were simply chatting at the time, after all! but now, with eyes watching her do something she was unfamiliar with, she felt her nerves kicking up. the content creator in her never ceases though, and with a gulp, her rotom phone is released into the air to catch er. well, not a good performance but at least some usable footage. of course, she'd have to edit out all the times she made too big of a blunder, but that's a future julie problem. [break][break]

current julie had to focus on not tangling her feet up. [break][break]

if they were in a cartoon, her eyes would be spirals, but she nods regardless. "right... make it faster and... alternate feet..." she looks down at the arrows, twisting her body to step on the left arrow with her right foot. a furrowed brow makes it obvious enough that it doesn't feel comfortable, and she even tilts her head as if trying to process how josh could do it so easily without tripping. "must be all the practice?" she mumbles to herself, shrugging and glancing over at josh with a small, embarrassed smile. "if i trip and fall, try to break the crowd up for me, okay? and no pictures! you have to say that too." [break][break]

she scrolls through the songs soon enough, unsure of where she should start. she could pick something that could go with josh's vibe... or, she can go the completely opposite route and they could dance to something cute. mischief sparks in her eyes and she settles for candy♡, head bobbing along with the tune. a cool guy moving to an idol song would make an enticing video.[break][break]

however, while she was lost in the concept of this segment of her vlog, the nerves were still getting to her. "say something to pump me up," she requests, shaking her feet as if to get the jitters out. "that's what coaches do, right? hurry, i'm nervous!" the loading screen waits for no one, unfortunately, and the music is loud in her ears now that she's actually on the machine. wow, and people can concentrate like this? and with eyes watching? scary stuff! [break][break]

"ah...! it's starting!" and with the first note comes her very awkward and stiff step. well, it's a work in progress. [break][break]

+ (boop!)

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 6:35:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/playstation2-psf2/ddrmax2-dance-dance-revolution/FILEDATA_00000019.mp3[/player]
CANDY♡ - DDRMAX2: Dance Dance Revolution 7th MIX

"Practice is honestly the best way to get better," Josh agreed with Julie's assessment. "Playing songs just a little outside your comfort zone is the fastest way to get better. You also have to be in great physical condition as you get to the upper difficulties. I would say anything above a 13 is where the game gets strenuous to play. And remember, the scale goes all the way up to 20." He conveniently left out the detail that there was still only one level 20 chart in the entire game. the world record score on it accompanied by only an A-minus letter grade. "Pictures? You think I'll have time to take those? Psssshhhhh."

Julie's nerves had put Josh on the spot, the first thing that came to mind a line from a previous version's announcer. "Feel the rhythm and show the world your soul!" he cheered as the Kantonian J-pop hit started. As precisely as Josh was stepping across the panels, he almost looked... bored playing the song. Even its Expert chart was too easy for him, his side of the screen flashing with yellow fireworks, visually applauding his FULL PERFECT COMBO.

{WC: 209}
{PC: 5}
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 4:08:04 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","jubibi"]

while her performance wasn't as amazing as josh's (she isn't hitting a FULL COMBO! on her first attempt, even if beginner's luck truly existed), julie still seemed pleased with the results. "well, would you look at that," she says with a little laugh, hands clapping together in satisfaction. her combo wasn't high, but she cleared it! and during gameplay, her screen hadn't flashed red a single time. it's the little things and the crowd clapped in response (whether or not it was to be polite is hard to say, but it's not something she cares t oo much about).[break][break]

"well, the 'good' and 'missed' count aside, that wasn't so bad." she glances at his screen and hums, fingers lacing behind her back. "as expected—" she abruptly shuts her mouth, blinking as the music blares again, eyes wide. "o-oh? wait, do we keep going...?" she had only caught the tail end of his session, and never closely watched when passing others by. er, what was the etiquette here? julie looks at him like a lost pup. [break][break]

[newclass=.jubibi]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.jubibi]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.jubibi .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,065 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 16:29:18 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
It wasn't exactly a pretty clear, but it was a clear nonetheless. Josh likewise applauded for Julie's performance. "That's good if you don't have a lot of experience! Back in the beginning of the series, that was considered a mid-level chart. Did I tell you this game's older than I am?" By only a year, but that was a detail he would keep to himself.

After playing two more songs, one of his choice and one of 's choice, something curious caught the Gym Leader's eye. "Baby-Lon's Galaxy?" Josh asked. "Is this a new event?" Idly pressing the button, the music stopped, and the entire screen faded to white, seconds later fading into an intimidating-sounding piano track. Rather than the traditional song grid, there were a series of planets orbiting a star, each one associated with a hidden song not accessible during standard play. They all had intimidating-sounding names, too.

Memory Datamosher. New Millennium. Sisyphus. Among the song artists were some scary names, too. It all sounded like it would be musically intense. The difficulty ratings backed it up, too. They would be ones she could handle, but only on the very easiest difficulty of the five. "I'm so sorry - I didn't know this had been added. If this scares you too much, you don't have to..." he trailed off as the menu timer began to ran low.

The pulsing image of a phoenix flying about also made Josh's skin tingle. There would be little time for that, though; just he returned to make his selection, the menu timer expired, leaving him locked into what was highlighted, whether he wanted to or not. On top of that, a curious message flashed on the screen:

ATTACK! FLARE GAUGE "V"!

This was gonna hurt.

{PC: 6}
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dance like no tomorrow!
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 4:27:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: