part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
aqua terrarium (m)
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 1:36:55 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

there was something so enchanting about witnessing the graceful form of a being underwater. that was the appeal of aquariums, she thinks; perhaps it was watching something like a goldeen with its long fins flowing behind them as they moved that allowed serenity to wash over her. surely, a mermaid show was no different! a performance like that would showcase the complete synchronicity between a human and their partner. from what she recalls from the pamphlet, the outfits would be adorned with fabric that would look absolutely mesmerizing beneath water.[break][break]

after reciting the information, julie sighs wistfully, cheek rested upon her palm as she tucks the pamphlet under her arm. "i heard the shows in kanto were beautiful. i would have loved to see them." her rotom phone floats beside her, julie opting to utilize that instead of her regular camera. it's always easier to maneuver through a crowd when she isn't focusing on recording, after all. "in any case, this will be my first time seeing one in person! i'm pretty excited." her hands clap together as she flashes a grin to the phone, though her elbow momentarily jutting out in the motion effectively nudges the person walking next to her. [break][break]

well, the utilization of her phone made things easier, but didn't necessarily guarantee no bumps at all![break][break]

"oh! i'm sorry! i was moving pretty fast— i didn't hurt you, did i?" [break][break]

+ (boop!)

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky
[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
aqua terrarium (m)
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 4:55:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The aquarium itself had ‘mermaid’ shows which showed water type Pokemon being trained to perform various tricks for the audience, so the royal had taken a pamphlet for the show’s performances. While wearing a light ruffled dark blue blouse and a skirt for a casual outing, her neck has a black choker with a red rose at its front as the ambassador held the small Litwick in her other arm like Lucia was a smaller child. Her Mismagius floats beside the drearily dressed woman, but there was someone else who nudged their arm onto the dark magenta haired woman and said they were sorry.[break][break]

“Oh no, you did not hurt me much. It was a little nudge there.” She replies back to the other woman in her refined Galarian accent not being well hidden though the woman couldn’t blame someone for thinking they did hurt her a bit. “Are you waiting on the show itself? I too am waiting for it to start, so I thought I should see the aquarium's Pokemon in the meantime.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
aqua terrarium (m)
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 7:24:29 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

even despite the woman's reassurances, julie still offers an apologetic smile to the stranger's companions as well. if it were julie's pokemon (or, more specifically, her bewear), they'd be staring down any stranger that did her wrong until their trainer was properly compensated. not to say the other's were like that, but one never knows in the face of... well, new faces! [break][break]

however, whatever worries julie had are easily brushed away by the invite, the kalosian smiling brightly. "oh, you too? if you don't mind! i'd love the company." of course, she could have easily taken out her pokemon to avoid her supposed loneliness, though chasing down her more mischievous companions wouldn't be worth it. a human (and her own seemingly more well-behaved pokemon) seemed to be the better option. [break][break]

calling her phone back into her bag, she gasps, fingers over her parted lips. "oh, before i forget!" and then she's back to smiling, hand out for a shake. "i'm julie, by the way! glad to meet you and your friends!" a pause. "love the outfit by the way. you're very on theme with your partners!"[break][break]

+ (boop!)

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#ce8584;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
aqua terrarium (m)
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 12:55:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The other young woman didn’t mind the company, so there would be a bit more time to do some socializing before the aquarium show started. With Julie introducing her name, the ambassador makes a small bow of her head in kind. “It’s nice to meet you, Julie. My name is Elise and I’m sure my ghosts will be happy to be greeted by you.” Both of her ghost Pokemon gave the pink wearing young woman their greeting as Lucia watched a Finneon swim towards its home in the seaweed.[break][break]

“Thank you, I also think the pink looks good on you although contrary to how the stereotypical princess wears pink in movies, I tend to wear dark colored clothing with rose motifs.” A little laugh comes from the female royal before she adds in another bit. “For soirees and formal balls… I do wear dark blue gowns with a fascinator and white evening gloves. Whenever I do have work, I don’t wear my fascinator at all, it would make it harder to see anything.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

eli

Jubes
she/her
may 28th
Lumiose City, Kalos
bisexual
vlogger
civillian
i still dream
of you & i
8008 height
8008 height
and it always becomes bittersweet.
awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paopu
Julie Solette
aqua terrarium (m)
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 11:16:17 GMT
Julie Solette Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

she waves kindly at the ghost types, following the litwick's gaze to the finneon passing by. ah, there it was! the relaxation of simply watching water-type pokemon go about their lives surrounded by the muffled sound of water. it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that maybe, in her next life, julie wanted to be one of them. just floating along... how wonderful. [break][break]

she's broken out of her thoughts at elise's words though, blinking in surprise at the information. "i... w-well, first of all, thank you for the compliment! b-but, wait... you're...?" her sleeves raise to cover her mouth in shock, expression mildly paling. her head swishes this way and that as if searching for something (and with good reason! if what she's saying is true, that means she has to have bodyguards nearby, right?! oh no, was she going to get in trouble for bumping into literal royalty?) [break][break]

"a princess...!" the says it with such wonder her eyes seem to sparkle despite the worry. "u-um, again, sorry for the bump... no one's going to come grab me for that later, right...?" she might as well be straightforward and ask! and you know what? while she's at it, she might as well satiate her curiosity! "and, um, also! is it one of those big gowns you see in movies or...?"[break][break]

+ (boop!)