August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2023 22:10:16 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Matsubara Generals was anything but; Kouji could see that clearly as he sat behind the kiosk, his old man had furnished it by smuggling things to and from Kanto, and sometimes other places too, now Kouji was having to do the same. It made him sick, but here he was, keeping it afloat.
[break][break]
”Ah…Not like anyone comes here anyway.” It had been closed for a while, and having someone reminiscent of the neighbourhood's trouble maker was trouble of its own, even if he was wearing a cough mask to cover the lower half of his face.
[break][break]
But there were some new wares, a whole new memorial section that covered the left flank of the store. Enough has struck at this region to justify its existence, but he didn’t think the people of Hoenn would appreciate the Kantonian style memorials.
[break][break]
Then again, why was he even here as a known criminal, watching for a store of a man he hosptialized himself? It didn’t make sense, but then again perhaps he didn’t want a part of his childhood to disappear.
[break][break]
That was when the sound of the door opening, of the bell ringing, caught his ears.

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 18:24:39 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

momo missed home. it wasn't as though she denied this sentiment often, yet she wasn't always honest about her origin, to start with. kanto was the cautionary tale that team rocket spun for itself, the proof of an ambition strong enough to topple an entire region—the cruelty of many hearts to see hte ambition through. while she'd never fully accept what happened to kanto, she couldn't completely cut off ties to her home region, either. [break][break]

but when she visited rustboro city, she heard tell of a store that featured imported goods from kanto. while momo was excited at the prospect, the locals were less eager to mention it, as though such a storefront was a stain on the city's good name rather than a sparkling accomplishment. the dodgy talk of the place was enough to ward most others away, but not momo. [break][break]

matsubara generals. even the name reminded her of some storefronts back in kanto, her heart yearning for simpler days. she wasn't sure what she'd find inside, but if it was anything even remotely close to home, she'd be all the more happy for it. [break][break]

opening the door heralded the sound of a ringing bell, and momo smiled as she entered, giving a nod to the young man sitting behind the counter. "hello," she said to him in polite greeting. "oh!" she drifted closer to the memorial section, smile faltering with reverence as she looked upon the fixtures, hands slowly hovering over the kantonian-styled aspects of it all. "ah, this...it's been a while since i've seen anything like this," she mused aloud.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heart"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]

[newclass=".momo"]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 1:05:08 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

As he sat behind the counter of the store, Kouji looked at the Newspaper in his hands, reading and scanning over it. His golden eyes barely looked over the store, but the pink hair of the first customer he’s had in a while did keep his attention for a little while. Maybe if he shut up, he wouldn’t chase them away?
[break][break]
Nah, that wasn’t really his style.
[break][break]
As she inspected the memorials on the wall, Kouji walked out from behind the desk. ”Mourning someone? These are a good way to keep them close. In Kanto, ancestors and those who’ve passed become spirits that watch over your family, this is a way to honour that.”
[break][break]
His voice was neutral, even if his way of speaking had been a little bit rough. ”Name’s Kouma by the by, just an ol’ clerk. What’s yours?” He said as he extended his hand for a shake.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2023 8:24:27 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

momo spent some time lost in thought, but the sound of the other's footsteps brought her back to attention. she smiled as the man approached her, turning to face him head-on. "mourning...ah, i guess you could say that." she always had a tough time with the word, as it meant admitting to loss in the first place. "i've heard of that tradition before, actually." before the rocket takeover of kanto, the only experience momo had with this tradition was the loss of her maternal grandparents during her childhood, both of who died of natural causes. [break][break]

what a different world kanto had been back then. but momo didn't have time to worry about that, not when the man — kouma was his name — had been so polite to her. she shook his hand in return, smiling. "it's nice to meet you, kouma! my name is momo." she once had a classmate named kouma, though he moved to paldea after just a year. even if this guy was totally different, the name alone sent a surge of nostalgia all throughout momo. [break][break]

"...are you mourning someone, too?" the question came out so quickly, it took a second for momo to realize what she just said. a gasp followed by a hand covering her mouth followed by her eyes widening in horror made it clear she regretted this sudden impulse. "i'm so sorry, i don't know why i said that just now! i, i didn't mean to..."

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:41:38 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji let out a laugh, right from the base of his stomach as he found himself properly amused by that reaction. ”You’re a flighty one ain’t ya, but nah, nothing like that. Just running the shop, it’s my old man’s but I’ve been taking care of it.” Against common sense even.
[break][break]
But so far, Kouji felt comfortable about this kind of showing, the memorial stones were important.
[break][break]
”A lotta people always are mourning, so we gotta keep stocked up. So, how’d you hear about it? Got some Kanto friend who is a bit too gung-ho about back home.” He said as he looked over the stones, and taking one into his hand. There was no name yet, a variety of shrines were there as well.
[break][break]
”Who’re you mourning? You’ll want some incense, and rice too, we stock that kinda stuff as well.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 7:59:15 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

words could not express how grateful momo sakai was that kouma the shopkeep didn't take what she said to heart. his laugh and his earnest words melted her heart, and she felt it in herself to smile again despite her slight blunder just before. "heehee, thank you for understanding...i haven't been lost in thought like this in a while." which was true to an extent, but momo was far from being the most grounded person there ever was. [break][break]

"i guess that's true enough, huh?" mourning was as much a part of life as it was death. perhaps life, moreso, since it was the living who carried on the memories and practices. "oh, um..." she hadn't always been the most honest about where she came from, but in these small walls, she felt like she could tell kouma almost anything. "actually, i'm from kanto, myself. never really did these things outside of my home region, though. i feel like it's been so long..." [break][break]

that said, she didn't want to spill everything to kouma, even though he had that inviting nature that made her feel like she could talk about anything and he'd listen. maybe. "but i have been missing my grandparents as of late. i'll take everything that i need for the tradition." and she had more than enough money to pay for it, too! [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 16:38:09 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kanto huh?
[break][break]
”Why’d you keep that a secret? Ain’t like there’s any shame in being from there.” He said as he rolled his shoulders, preparing to gather the various things needed, such as the alter itself, the mirror, maybe some incense too. ”On anniversaries, there’s a special kind of rice, but you won’t need that now.” He noted as he collected the things together, the shop was usually empty.
[break][break]
But right now that was fine, talking about that place was strange to him, raised around it, constantly back there, but he wasn’t truly born in Kanto, it was just that everything around him revolved around that region. It was bittersweet in that sense, but he didn’t let himself get lost in memories such as those.
[break][break]
”Your grandparents will love it, even more so if you can put a picture of them inside of it. A mirror and a picture together will properly represent them, and you can talk to them when you want.” Well, they wouldn’t reply, but that wasn’t the point of talking to the dead as Kouji saw it.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 1:36:49 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"you have a point. i guess... i dunno, never thought about why i do it. just that i do." but maybe she didn't have to pretend she wasn't kanto if she didn't have to. there really was no shame, just that momo herself didn't like thinking about what had happened. it was the last fragment of her childhood she could still hold onto: the innocence. [break][break]

as kouma gathered all the things she'd need, she felt a weight lift off her heart. "thank you! you're so knowledgeable! i mean, i guess you'd have to be, to run a shop like this." momo would like to think that if she didn't love contests so much, she'd choose another path in life, like working in a cute shop or cafe, or even at a seamstress shop! [break][break]

dreams felt so much easier to have as a child. but this was a nice way to remember good times. [break][break]

she smiled as he explained how it worked. "that does sound nice... thank you." maybe it was silly to talk to a depiction of people long lost, but it brought comfort, anyway. "hehe, this is great! i've never seen a shop that had this kind of stuff before. i'll definitely have to come back sometime!" [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 20:07:41 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”I just learned a thing or two from running it with my old man, gotta keep to your roots, or something like that.” Kouji said as he ran a hand through his hair and leaned against one of the taller shelves, with everything sorted he wondered what else there was. Maybe he was feeling nostalgic, or maybe he didn’t want to return to the boring quietness of the earlier empty store.
[break][break]
”Feel free to come back anytime, just make sure to wear your background on your chest. You can only have one home y’know? There’s a lot of houses, places you live, but only one home.” He said as he stretched out and carried the stuff towards the counter, it was better to sort it out there.
[break][break]
”Is that everything you want?”
[break][break]
He said as he packaged them up while concentrating, placing them into bags. ”The shrine’ll be heavy, want us to deliver it to your place?” He could do it himself really.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 23:29:10 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

"that's really nice, though. i'll have to remember that one for later." she resisted the urge to cry happy, unshed tears. there was an innate fear of being too vulnerable in front of kouma, or anyone, when it came to talking about her home. but he put it into perspective, and suddenly it didn't seem like this impossible life that momo had once lived. it just seemed like another part of the whole, a piece of the big picture. something she could hold in her hands and admire for all of time. [break][break]

she counted herself very lucky that she didn't break out into tears then and there. instead, she followed kouma to the counter, and prepared the appropriate amount of payment for all the things she wanted to get today. momo said, "thank you, i will!" as in she will come back, but also, she'll try to live with that home pride in her heart. many houses, but only one home. she won't forget that phrase anytime soon. [break][break]

as he mentioned the weight of the shrine, momo paled at the thought of carrying anything even remotely heavy. "please deliver it! i'd really appreciate that!" she'd even pay extra for the delivery services on top of everything, because even though moments like these were priceless, momo felt it was only fair to give credit where credit was due. [break][break]

it was the least she could for someone as kind as him. [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:45:57 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
”Aye, just write down your address and I’ll have it over.” He said as he gave her a form.
[break][break]
This shop, whatever it might’ve represented, was still a link to that place, he wasn’t born there, but it might as well have been home to him. But running it would get harder and harder, especially now he was known.
[break][break]
He’d have to figure something out.
[break][break]
”That’s everything then, thank you for coming to Matsubara Generals.” He said with a smirk as he sat down behind the counter. There was something to it, but there was one more question to be asked, just out of curiosity for his own sake.
[break][break]
”Are you happy in Hoenn?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Ace Bi
Coordinator
Civilian
awards
178 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 0:01:08 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momo"]
[attr="class","luck"]

she nodded, filling out the form with a pink gel pen. there hadn't been anyplace like this in all of hoenn for her short time in the region thus far. she imagined that even as the days turn into weeks turn into months turn into years, there still wouldn't be anything like it. [break][break]

matsubara generals was nice, and the shopkeeper more so. momo didn't know how often she'd come by here, but if she was ever caught in rustboro city again, she'd have ample reason to return. [break][break]

she'd been just about ready to leave, when kouma's last question caught her off guard, giving her pause to think. however, she didn't have to think for very long, a bright and genuine laugh escaping her at last. "i am, actually! because i've met so many lovely people and pokemon so far!" kouma included, of course! [break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 3:50:49 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
Kouji knew when looking at that smile, that it was genuine, true, happiness. This young woman, she had found a real happiness in this type of life, and he nodded in return. ”Happy to hear it, run along now, make some more happy memories.”
[break][break]
Kouji turned back around, steeling his resolve; a lot of people found happiness in this place, in this very unstable peace, that waned from war to peacetime as fast as it did. But that wasn’t his kind of world.
[break][break]
It was that happiness he was trying to trample over, to build the world that could make him smile just like that.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Casual Memories
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 8:45:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: