Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 23:12:54 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstempbarnaby"]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
FELL IN LOVE WITH THE FIRE LONG AGO
[break]

The press of a cold snout on his skin awoke . [break][break]

Cobalt eyes fluttered open, seeing Odette fretting by his bedside. A moment of confusion lined his face, proceeded by the reason for his NINETALES' worry — loud, distinct banging coming from downstairs.[break][break]

Something was wrong.[break][break]

The ROCKET admin quickly headed toward the bedroom door, picking up a discarded silken robe thrown across a chair earlier that evening and wrapping it around himself as he made his way to the entryway.[break][break]

He stopped in the foyer to access his security system. Through the monitor Barnaby spied the last person he would have expected at his doorstep.[break][break]

"You must have a death wish," He began, letting the door creak open so that nothing stood between them.[break][break]

"Showing yourself to me here."[break][break]

Looming behind her master, Odette bared her teeth at the stranger who so brazenly intruded upon their home.[break][break]

"Caleb."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby"]--accent:#796477;font:13px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby i"]color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .credit1"]font-size:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 5:07:32 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Despite the rage that churned within him like a tempest - the anger that had fueled his pilgrimage to Mauville Hills - Caleb sucked in a breath.[break][break]
His name, in that voice. Twin sapphires glittering in the low light, eyes that would forever haunt his dreams. Midnight hair falling across a perfectly sculpted brow. That lithe, gracefully muscular body barely covered by a thin robe, its lustrous fabric cascading over the contours of shoulder and hip so very irresistibly.[break][break]
Caleb, in contrast, knew he must look ragged - hair a little bit longer, stubble along his cheeks, skin adorned with new scars. He was dressed in dark jeans, a simple jacket, a sweatshirt to ward off the bite of Autumn's oncoming chill. He stared back at the man who'd made his life a living hell for months and for a moment, saw only the beautiful courier who'd dared claim for himself a king.[break][break]
Ignoring the barred teeth and cocky banter, Caleb roughly shouldered his way inside, slamming the door shut behind him and grabbing the front of Barnaby's robe in one smooth motion. Fist full of silk, he violently pinned Barnaby to the nearest wall, kicking at the Ninetails uncharacteristically harshly, caring little for her wellbeing as he shooed her away.[break][break]
"Took you long enough to notice," he growled, voice low and thick with need - the promise of retribution coursing through his veins. "Death seems to follow me wherever I go."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]--accent:#3ad1e1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2023 1:30:24 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

The fiery rage within met its opposite with 's cool disregard. [break][break]

The admin didn't resist when he was pushed roughly against the wall; in fact, the small, curious smile on his face barely faltered at the assault. The only move he made was to hold a hand up at his side, signaling for his NINETALES to stand down.[break][break]

She'd almost mauled Caleb for his grave transgression. Instead, the fox stilled but remained close, ready to attack at her master's order.[break][break]

"For good reason." Barnaby replied, sounding unbothered as he leveled his cobalt gaze to match Caleb's turbulent blue. "You obviously don't make the most self-preserving decisions."[break][break]

Where Caleb grabbed roughly the robe gave way and slipped off one shoulder, revealing bare skin beneath.[break][break]

"Why have you returned to me?"[break][break]

"Revenge?" [break][break]

Too calmly for what the situation likely called for, placed a hand on the wrist of the arm pinning him down. Not to try and wrest away — no, it was a soft, amenable touch.[break][break]

"Or did you miss me that much?"[break][break]

His collar was gone but perhaps the sentiment remained.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby u"]font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby a"]font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstempbarnaby .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;color: #AAAAA6[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2023 3:30:02 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb met Barnaby's gaze, held it, allowed it to burn right through him. His heart pounded, adrenaline coursing through his veins, freshly healed wounds twinging and aching as he regarded the man who'd hurt him. Something clawed at his chest, threatened to rip him open from the inside-out.[break][break]
Was it sentiment? Was that really it?[break][break]
Caleb leaned in, using the weight of his taller body to further pin Barnaby to the wall, then pressed his mouth to the other man's ear. He eagerly drank in the familiar scents of lavender and sandalwood like a man dying of thirst, the effect intoxicating.[break][break]
"I came here to blackmail you," he murmured truthfully. "I know your identity, Admin." He hissed the title like a curse. "And I know the identities of your co-conspirators, the others who tortured me."[break][break]
A calloused hand snaked up, letting silken fabric fall in favor of wrapping fingers around a delicate neck, the skin smooth and supple as he applied a light pressure. He marvelled at the fact that he'd been chained like a dog by this man mere weeks ago, and yet now, like this, it would be so easy to break him.[break][break]
"I will take your names straight to , tell her everything I know, get you arrested for life."[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.calebtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 1:42:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

Blackmail, huh?[break][break]

Typical. And not all that surprising, though Barnaby did idly wonder from who or what he weaseled their identities. [break][break]

For all he knew, however, could be bluffing. But that didn't really matter, in the end. Eyes half-lidded, with an expression that was seemingly unimpressed, he leaned in to the ranger's ear in kind. In the same motion, his palm further pressed into Barnaby's throat.[break][break]

"You've become quite the annoying gnat, haven't you?" His lips grazed the soft flesh of the man's cheek as he spoke, unhurried, unafraid.[break][break]

"It sounds like I should just crush you now, hm?" Was that palpable disappointment in his voice? [break][break]

"Alright. I'll play along."[break][break]

Beside them, a sudden heat radiated from Odette's open maw. She was ready to strike, depending on how cooperative Caleb decided to be.[break][break]

"Tell me what you know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 5:37:56 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb shivered - involuntarily - all too familiar with the tantalizing feel of 's lips teasing his flesh: always, the promise of something more, something deliberately withheld.[break][break]
He's not the one in charge here, Caleb reminded himself. Not anymore.[break][break]
His grip around Barnaby's neck tightened further; Caleb could feel the steady beating of the other man's heart through the tips of his fingers.[break][break]
He knew the Ninetails was supposed to be a threat, but he couldn't bring himself to care. Caleb had been ready to die back in his hellscape of a Sootopolis prison cell, he was more than willing to call Barnaby's bluff.[break][break]
"It's simple. I know who you are. I know who is. I obviously know my brother's identity." He paused, blue eyes the color of a raging sea boring into Barnaby with unbridled intensity. "I have a report prepared. If I don't arrive at the Slateport Ranger Headquarters by end of day tomorrow, there are several Pokemon at the ready to deliver copies - physical and digital - of said report to my superiors in various locations. Teleportation, flight, you name it. I have ways of disseminating the information to the right people."[break][break]
And if somehow, all of that failed, he had faith in to avenge him.[break][break]
"So think carefully about whether or not you want to crush this gnat."[break][break]
With his free hand, he lightly stroked Barnaby's cheek in a mocking replica of the false affection shown to him during his many interrogations.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 21:56:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

The amusement that this little intrusion had conjured fell flat as Caleb elaborated on the details of his plan.[break][break]

Slowly, indifference faded into displeasure. Though the ranger's grip tightened on his throat, it was his words that caused the scowl now firmly rooted on Barnaby's lips. [break][break]

"Who am I?" [break][break]

There was venom in the low tone he used to question . With a similar serpentine intensity, Barnaby swatted the man's hand away from his cheek.[break][break]

"Say the name."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 4:23:37 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

They were different enough, in truth. Barnaby's public persona was blond and flippant, his Rocket identity as dark as his ebony hair. Rarely would anyone have the privilege to know both well enough to draw the right conclusions, discover the man beneath the two masks, but Caleb was a unique case: he'd pined for the real thing for twenty long years displaced from time.[break][break]
"Your name," Caleb drawled, undeterred by the anger that batted his hand aside, that glared sapphire daggers at him. "Is Barnaby Finch."[break][break]
There was a fire in Caleb's stomach now, burning and burning, and it had nothing to do with revenge. A bittersweet longing clawed its way through him, and like a drug, ensnared him with the intoxicating promise of finally feeling vindicated - that what they'd shared in that memory of Galar had, in fact, happened.[break][break]
"And though I should not want you, should not be here, I cannot stay away from you."[break][break]
With that, Caleb leaned in and kissed Barnaby with the hungry fervor of a man who had been in withdrawal for far too long, and had finally reached his breaking point.[break][break]
As all addicts eventually do.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 2:56:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

. Not Barnaby L'oiseau.[break][break]

That was the silver lining of this entire mess of a reunion. knew of his celebrity persona, but not his true identity. Still, it was more than Barnaby ever wanted him to know. [break][break]

There was more, though. An impassioned admittance that he hadn't seen coming, followed by a feverish, rough kiss. [break][break]

For a moment, Barnaby almost gave in to the other man's aching withdrawal. It spoke to a need and a time long past — one that he'd tried hard to forget, but that Caleb insisted on dredging back to the present.[break][break]

His tongue slipped past Barnaby's lips, pressing in with such urgency, such hunger, that the admin briefly kissed him back. [break][break]

Anger and indignation quickly overtook that lapse in judgement, however.[break][break]

How dare he lay his fucking hands on me.[break][break]

Barnaby bit down — hard — on Caleb's bottom lip, ushering in the familiar taste of blood. He coupled this with a strong push against the ranger's chest in an attempt to put some space between them.[break][break]

"What is it you want?" [break][break]

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and spat red-tinged saliva onto the floor.[break][break]

"I'm sure your silence can't be cheap."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:32:29 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

For a blissful, impassioned moment, it was like they were back in Galar - desire untainted by faction conflict, the similarly-shared void in their hearts made whole again by the presence of the other. Vindication, sweet like honeyed mead, poured into the kiss, and Caleb allowed himself to drink freely of it - no matter the intoxication that was sure to follow.[break][break]
He flinched back at the sharp, metallic taste of blood. Barnaby's bite had not been that of a lover's mark, but made in protest - the pushing against Caleb's chest the other indication of the Rocket Admin's displeasure. Dark blue eyes flashed with anger - and a desperate longing, so needy for more. He did not budge; if anything, his hold on Barnaby tightened.[break][break]
"You don't know?" Caleb laughed, ignoring the pain of his freshly bloodied lip.[break][break]
His other hand - not the one pinning Barnaby to the wall - clawed at Barnaby's thigh, just close enough to tease through the satin fabric. He could no longer suppress the insatiable hunger he felt for the other man; too many times did Barnaby have his way with Caleb only to deny him the one thing he truly wanted - the thing they'd shared over and over in another lifetime, in a bed Caleb had come to think of as theirs.[break][break]
"I want you. All of you." He leaned in once more, voice dropping to a low whisper as he smirked against Barnaby's neck. The hand on Barnaby's thigh crept closer. "And I know a part of you wants me to take it - and you hate that, don't you? Because you do remember."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 21:54:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

I want you. All of you.
[break]

"Is that it?"[break][break]

Barnaby neither balked nor showed any sort of heightened emotion at Celeb's demand. In fact, he was deadpan in his response and equally indifferent to the hand that grabbed at his inner thigh.[break][break]

Sex was hardly anything of consequence, after all. could have asked for much more damning things, and yet as already knew, the man was a short-sighted fool. [break][break]

"You want to play pretend and relive a fantasy, Caleb?"[break][break]

Barnaby could do that. It didn't take much for him to curate a mask — ROCKET admin, celebrity, journalist — so what was one more? For him, for this buffoon of a man, he could become the spectral rider once again. [break][break]

It was almost too easy — the shift from indifference to languid intimacy. Barnaby wrapped his arms around Caleb's neck and drew close, whispering softly in his ear,[break][break]

"To have me call you king and sigh into your touch?"[break][break]

The moment was short; he unfurled from around Caleb's neck, instead bringing his hands to the front of his robe. Soon a bundle of satin lay discarded around Barnaby's ankles.[break][break]

"Fine. Get it over with, then."[break][break]

There was no time to waste. King Harcourt had a paramour to reacquaint himself with.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 4:46:14 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It was easy. Easy to close his eyes, easy to drink in the intoxicating scents of lavender and sandalwood as Barnaby pressed himself closer, easy to believe this wasn't a Mauville penthouse but the Motostoke tower within which he'd spent twenty years of another life.[break][break]
It was easy, but that didn't make it real.[break][break]
He almost balked. But Caleb had never known intimacy that wasn't laced with violence, threaded with manipulation, guided by cruel intentions. His own brother had sold him to the highest bidder, after a lifetime of protection and pandering, because Caleb had dared to stand up for himself. Abuse was tightly woven into the tapestry of Caleb's existence, so insidiously he hardly noticed it.[break][break]
So when Barnaby put on the face of the spectral rider, the mysterious courier that had stolen Caleb's heart in Galar, Caleb chose to believe the act. He ignored the small voice in the back of his mind warning that if he stayed - if he took what he wanted - he would be damning himself to a hell worse than anything he'd endured in Barnaby's basement prison. He turned away from self-preservation and embraced the lie that was .[break][break]
Because the truth was, deep down, there lingered within Caleb a quiet, desperate longing, even still, to be ruined.[break][break]
Caleb snarled, hand moving to grip Barnaby's chin and tilt his head up as he pressed their mouths together. He kissed the other man so intensely it was as if he intended to devour him.[break][break]
"Call me king if you wish," he muttered, biting down - hard - on Barnaby's neck. "I don't care." Hands pushed Barnaby against the wall once more, groping along his torso. "What you will do is obey me."[break][break]
He kicked one of Barnaby's shins with a booted toe, none too gently.[break][break]
"Get on your knees."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:21:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

His teeth did not bite back this time around. Though their kiss was deep and rough, Barnaby relented to the touch and even reciprocated in kind. [break][break]

If he was to be forced into this relationship, why not try and enjoy it?[break][break]

An unfettered moan escaped his lips as Caleb savaged his neck, creating one of many marks that were sure to come tonight. The angry red color left behind mirrored the way shoved him back against the wall, groping greedily at his body, testing his limits.[break][break]

He'd find that there were none now. The sharp rap of his boot was evidence enough of that.[break][break]

Barnaby hissed out a painful breath, but fell to his knees all the same. The sudden movement goaded a deep snarl from his NINETALES; he had to hold up a hand to stop Odette from charging.[break][break]

"Assis." [break][break]

She halted, reclining back on her haunches. There would be no more interruptions from her tonight.[break][break]

"Is this what you want?" Barnaby continued, placing his palms on Caleb's thighs and arching his back, leaning into both his king and the charade he demanded.[break][break]

His mouth pressed gently against the crotch of Caleb's pants as his eyes peered upwards, holding the other man's stare. [break][break]

"Tell me."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
647 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:52:47 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Caleb groaned, hand curling into Barnaby's midnight hair none-to-gently as hot breath murmured against his jeans. All of a sudden, they were entirely too tight for comfort, an unnecessary and constrictive barrier between an eager mouth and his pleasure.[break][break]
He gazed down, meeting sapphire with cobalt, and a shiver passed through him. His entire body ached for Barnaby, hungered for him like a starving man, and he didn't care that it was a reenactment of some long-lost love affair. He didn't care because he could see the lust in Barnaby's eyes as plain as his hatred, and Caleb could not help but revel in the fact that he was, in fact, wanted.[break][break]
"Do you remember my first night of capture?" Caleb inquired, voice low and thick with need. "What you had me do?"[break][break]
With his other hand, he unzipped his jeans, releasing some of the pressure. He pressed Barnaby's face into the open seam, smooth cheek meeting hard flesh, grip on the back of the other man's head tightening with a greedy urgency.[break][break]
"That's what I want."[break][break]
Now it was Barnaby's turn to taste his own humiliation, to drink from the fountain of Caleb's retribution.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Social

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
love in withdrawal
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 4:07:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
[break]

As maddening as it was to be driven to this position, couldn't help the jolts of arousal that betrayed his more base desires. [break][break]

"How could I forget?" He muttered into the fabric he was so roughly pressed into, lips moving teasingly against the hard flesh at Caleb's hip. "You felt so good."[break][break]

Their roles were reversed now, but he knew the pleasure wouldn't be worse for it. They'd done this for twenty years, after all. Their bodies were innately attuned to one another.[break][break]

With that in mind, was wrong. He didn't want the sort of coerced act that had demanded of him within his prison cell.[break][break]

He wanted genuine affection. The sort that two lovers might give, wrapped up in a king's bedchamber. He'd asked for a return to a time long gone.[break][break]

And he would get it.[break][break]

Tugging at the ranger's waistband, Barnaby helped relieve the last of the pressure there, granting the other man much-needed relief. He'd trail tender kisses along Caleb's most sensitive areas — echoing acts from a more intimate memory — before giving in to their mutual desire.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]