Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lady of Calcifet [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2023 14:00:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise wakes up to the smell of perfume in the middle of the ballroom's dance floor.[break][break]

It was after the evening that she had finished talking with another noble lady though the other noblewoman had already left her to dance with a blonde young man in clothing fitting of his station. Retreating into the Calcifet Palace’s garden filled with red roses, she had hoped to see where her date was. Responsibility didn't matter, she wanted to relax for a night away from the ballroom.[break][break]

The female royal was younger back then, but she was fond of him. That fondness turned into a feeling of longing to see him after she had gotten older. [break][break]

A minute turned to an hour when the princess notices the taller form of having a walk into the garden, but she stays a little hidden in the shadows of the night. The feeling of uncertainty grips her when she doesn’t want it to, but it turned slowly into a feeling of happiness in seeing him outside even if she didn't deserve him much.[break][break]

Stepping forward in ignoring that uncertain feeling, a greeting is given by the female royal and she does get to have a little talk with him near the bed of roses. An evening alone to themselves, being able to have a little stroll around the garden, accepting his offer to have a romantic dance, and watching the stars after.[break][break]

For her, she was very happy with being a Galarian princess who was in love with her knight. A love that seemed forbidden, but one that filled her with so much happiness.

@dreamdropdistance [break][break]

NOTES

- Theme: love (1/5)[break]
- Sleep Points: 200[break]
- Word Count: 270

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lady of Calcifet [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 15:00:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After a long day of working at Josh’s gym, she goes back home to Lilycove to have some dinner with Cadeyrn before going to bed. Her eyes close as the ambassador goes to sleep in her bed.[break][break]

Her eyes open when she wakes up in the middle of the Ancient Tomb in Route 120 where its old remnants still stood. Though Zacian and Zamazenta were not around the tomb anymore, something else was. Elise goes inside the tomb while her Pokeballs were still around her belt.[break][break]

When Elise stops in front of the slightly familiar shape, a lone Pokemon was standing there in the light that shone through the tomb’s broken ceiling. On closer inspection, the two could see that this was the King of Bountiful Harvests himself, thought to have been dead in the alternate reality of the ‘Galar’ dreamscape.[break][break]

“Y-Your Majesty, why are you here? The one I met in the dreamscape died after those long 20 years.” She asks the King while her Mismagius looks a little confused over the King’s appearance here in the real world they were in.[break][break]

The King’s eyes blink before he uses his psychic power to have him answer through telepathy as his voice was a regal, masculine voice. “If you’ve met me through the alternate reality, that other King has died there, but I exist in this world in myth and legend of the Galarian realm.” He continues with a sigh. “Though I’m not worshipped much anymore than the olden days.”[break][break]

She gives him a little nod and replied back with another question. “Forgive me, Your Majesty, my surprise has overtaken me a bit. Are you here for a different reason?”[break][break]

He gives a nod and responds back telepathically. “Yes, it is for this reason that we have been fated to meet after I’ve watched you during your time in Hoenn… You are deemed worthy to be granted my powers and I shall be your patron.” [break][break]

Purple eyes from the royal ambassador shift to being uncertain if she really deserved such a grand opportunity to have a Legendary Pokemon worshipped in the past by her ancestors grant his powers to her, a mere Galarian princess in the presence of the Great King of Bountiful Harvests.[break][break]

Before she gives him the proper answer, the King's bulbous head glows light green as she is shown visions of the past events in Galar, some that showed the King as the King of Galar and the past Calcifet kings and queens of the kingdom, before the visions show a future where Hoenn was taken over by a race of 'people' in blue skin. The visions end aand Elise shudders from what she had been shown by the King himself.[break][break]

As she watches the King approach her with his bulbous head out for her to touch, her hand reaches over to stroke his bulbous head gently. “Then I will accept your proposal to be my patron and to be granted your powers, Your Majesty.”[break][break]

The smaller rabbit-like Pokemon gives her a firm nod with his telepathic voice having a gentle tone. “I will abide by your answer.”[break][break]

Her body glows light green when his bulbous head glows the same color as the King grants his powers towards the royal ambassador. Feeling the light dissipate slowly, the royal gives a deep bow of her head in respect to the majestic King that the Legendary Pokemon raised his hand for her to raise her head to meet him.[break][break]

The King of Bountiful Harvests and the Princess of Galar were now united through his patronage. [break][break]

Calyrex was his true name that she knew through the dreamscape.[break][break]

[attr="class","chosen"]YOU ARE WORTHY
[attr="class","chosen2"][break]
Calyrex has chosen , the Priestess, as their Avatar.
[break]

Elise receives the following perks:
[break]

• Elise can conjure the Radiant Petal Storm ranged attack which creates a storm of petals and deals Grass-type damage. Alternatively, she can grow verdant flowers and blooms to create a rapier for melee combat.
  • Elise is able to heal minor and major wounds.
  • Elise's Pokemon are immune to life-draining moves.
  • Elise can receieve visions of the past, present, and future events at any time.
  • Elise can grow an Iceroot or Shaderoot Carrot to call upon either Glastrier or Spectrier to ride with the Reins of Unity. Both steeds receive a speed boost when rode on and while riding either Glastrier or Spectrier, Elise can conjure a sword created from Astral Barrage which deals Ghost-type damage or a spear created from Glacial Lance which deals Ice-type damage.
  • Elise gains a weakness to Dark-type attacks.
  • Calyrex is added to Elise's party.

NOTES

- Theme: avatarship (2/5)[break]
- Sleep Points: 400[break]
- Word Count: 606

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lady of Calcifet [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2023 21:47:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Her eyes close when she tucks herself to bed at her home in Lilycove since she wanted to relax a bit after getting home from class in Slateport University. An afternoon nap was something that she had looked forward to each time.[break][break]

As she wakes up in a bedroom of her father’s castle estate and laid out on the canopy bed, the ambassador stands up to get off the bed. A maid comes in and with a bow of her head, she greets the female royal with a curtsy from her uniform’s dress. [break][break]

Yes, Elise does remember that after she had gotten her father’s royal estate to live in, the servants in his home were more than happy to serve their princess. The Calcifet Palace had the same amount of servants around the area, so her father’s castle was a little ways away from the royal palace.[break][break]

If she wasn’t born into the royal House of Calcifet, things would’ve been much simpler for her.[break][break]

From the day she was born into the royal family, she was thrust into a different world than the common folk. Although she was not the heir to the throne and being third in line to the succession of Her Majesty’s throne, her bloodright still had her consider everyhing that a leader should do.[break][break]

From defending the people and putting them before herself, the female royal is forced into a role that she’s born into. One that she wouldn’t escape from, no matter how hard she doubted herself.[break][break]

Still, this was fine for her. It was why she had accepted the position in office as the current Galarian Ambassador of Hoenn. The Galarian populace back home would’ve not liked her much and were in support of Prime Minister Calcifet.[break][break]

On the contrary, the Galarian immigrants in Hoenn loved her. They were happy to see her, not only as their ambassador, but they surely believed in her as their princess.[break][break]

Elise has always thought of herself as a princess before she is a person before the eyes of the Galarians she represented. She has always cared about her country and its people, more than her aunt did. Because of that, she was trying to change into a more confident young woman in spite of her insecurities and meekness. Her insecurity of not being the leader her people needed, the way that she was still introverted and had trouble talking with people due to her social anxiety issues… The royal ambassdor needed to improve.[break][break]

After all, Princess Elise’s life belonged to Galar and its people. Everything she did was for the sake of her country and people.

NOTES

- Theme: birthright (3/5)[break]
- Sleep Points: 600[break]
- Word Count: 439

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lady of Calcifet [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 22:05:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets herself to bed after dinner from another day at work with handling paperwork at the ambassdor’s office in the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City as her eyes close to a peaceful sleep.[break][break]

When the royal ambassador opens her eyes to the celing of the Pokemon Center in Slateport City, she is dressed in her casual dark blue ruffled blouse and long skirt while her shiny Polteageist pokes at her to get up from the couch since the ghost was pointing at the glass door opening.[break][break]

Getting herself up from the couch to greet whoever was coming through the front door, the presence of her beloved cousin, and Earl Grey, his shiny Sinistea butler, makes her run up to give him a hug.[break][break]

After the duo goes outside of the Pokemon Center, she looks at his face for a moment. Her cousin appeared to be much happier than what she had remembered of meeting him dozens of times. Remiel didn’t appear to be suffering from any burden of the throne on him or even the guilt he probably felt of giving her his office of Galarian Ambassador.[break][break]

She’s happy to see that he was much happier with spending time with her.[break][break]

In Slateport City’s Upper District, they go to the National Museum of Natural History together. She takes pictures of the Tyrantrum skeleton in the exhibit with all of the dinosaur Pokemon of the past while her cousin studies an Aerodactyl skeleton. She enjoyed having to go into this exhibit because the past really held some interest than the present.[break][break]

The next exhibit they would go to was the marine fossil Pokemon on display with their skeletons and fossils. Chamomile and Earl Grey begin to talk with each other while Elise looks over a fossil of Kabuto and a little panel of the llfe of its species in the wild. [break][break]

While they moved to an exhibit of the first humans and the Ice Age, she talks with her cousin about how he was doing and what she had been doing with her day. The day turns into the evening when they would make their exit and she would wave good-bye to her cousin as she watches him go back to his archaelogical studies. [break][break]

Chamomile would accompany the female royal in going to a nearby cafe to relax with some green tea.

NOTES

- Theme: family (4/5)[break]
- Sleep Points: 800[break]
- Word Count: 393

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Lady of Calcifet [DDD]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 4:11:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After an even longer day at the Galarian embassy and coming home to dinner being cooked by her personal guard, Elise would nod off to sleep after eating.[break][break]

The ambassador’s eyes open to the elegant ceiling of a bedroom in the Calcifet Palace where her shiny Indeedee waited on her to wake up. Sayoko is dressed in her little maid outfit and she fusses over the appearance of the royal ambassador until one of the human maids comes inside. Calyrex would also be waiting patiently for his patron to wake up.[break][break]

“Come, we need to get you dressed for your meeting with Sir Osmond.” The blond maid gives a bow towards the female royal as she takes Elise’s hand to get her dressed. Nevertheless, the royal thought he might be the one to propose marriage to her since they had been dating for a while.[break][break]

She gets dressed splendidly from the maid picking out an elegant dark blue royal gown with long white evening gloves while Sayoko fixes up the rose decorations onto her mistress’ dress.[break][break]

Along the hallway of the palace to the path towards the drawing room, the maid tells her that Queen Edelynn II has abdicated from the throne and Sabine had taken the throne as Queen instead of Remiel which meant that Elise was now Crown Princess of Galar. [breka][break]

The time was around noon, so the new heiress to the throne had plenty of time to meet with her knight.[break][break]

Turning around the corner to the main hall, the sight of her beloved, , makes her blush a lot more. Both the shiny female Indeedee and the High King follow the crown princess when she sees him stopping to greet her.[break][break]

She gets to talk with him while they walk all the way to the drawing room in the palace where she takes a seat at one of the chairs. It isn’t until the knight shows her a little blue box that he begins to ask the big question.[break][break]

Her answer that she’d accept his marriage proposal left the red-headed knight in happy tears before they were now engaged to be married. Elise was more than happier to finally take the next big step from when they were dating.

NOTES

- Theme: good ending (5/5)[break]
- Sleep Points: 1000[break]
- Word Count: 373

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights