Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 2:04:50 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

"you bring up some very good points. i hadn't thought of it like that," mika admitted. "i have so much to learn about pokemon and rangerhood still...thank you for helping me realize that." she smiled softly, feeling a bit guilty for not realizing that sooner about ghost-type pokemon. she turned towards the pokemon in question. "it could be possible that there'd been some territorial disputes and they all ended up the stragglers. hmm. hopefully they can be relocated separately without problems or figure out a place where they could stay instead." [break][break]

that could be their job, too, someday. she turned back to oliver and said, "i think that's a sound idea. once we get a better understanding of how the group came to be, we'll be able to help them out to our fullest. good job, oliver. thank you for helping me out in this mission as well." they ushered their pokemon to get ready for bed for the night, whilst checking up on the wild pokemon one last time before packing it in. [break][break]

[attr="class","fakebqooc"][break]

NOTES

distorted dreams: hush

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#596DB3;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
241 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 2:40:29 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
She admitted the sound points, even going so far as to say that she still had so much to learn. "My boss back in Johto said never stop learning. Whether it's to learn new ways of solving old problems, about new Pokemon, or what have you, never stop learning. I may have been here for two years already, but I still have a lot to learn about the region. Including why it's so prone to disasters." And that's not counting the cat-like psychic Pokemon that can absorb other Pokemon and copy their powers. The red head was still keeping an eye out for sightings of that creature. She did hypothesize about a territorial dispute. "Definitely possible. There also could be other factors. Food shortages, even more human interference...hard to say without investigation." It's always good to keep an open mind. Especially in a world with super powered animals that could destroy whole cities with just a few of them.

She liked the idea, and went to do just that, just making some last rounds. Ollie did smile and nod when she thanked him for the assist. He also followed suit...it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
One Spooky Night! (DD)
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 5:37:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven