Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Smog: Elise & Thomas
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2023 22:17:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

A Rage Fist from an Annihilape desperately struck out at the Iron Treads. After his encounter with , which ended in the two being separated by Paradox Pokemon manifested from the Interdream Mist. Thomas found himself dealing with a large, and very angry Iron Treads, which Ralph was heading off valiantly, despite his evolution only being recent.

Unfortunately, the encounter would go from bad, to worse, as another Paradox Pokemon began to manifest from the Interdream Mist.

But as Thomas would soon find, much to his relief, he wouldn't be dealing with this alone.

tags:
notes: Participation +50
Paradox Pokemon Spawned from Interdream Mist +10
Post +10

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 1:53:10 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Through the pink mist, the royal ambassador braved herself to get ready to get ready for another pair of Paradox Pokemon to attack her, Thomas, and their Pokemon as the next pair to come out was a team of Iron Thorns. Her Lucario hadn’t broken a sweat in dealing with another pair of Slither Wing earlier, so the female jackal Pokemon launches an Aura Sphere at one of the Iron Thorns. A robotic bellow came from the robotic Tyranitar when it takes the Aura Sphere to the gut while the second Iron Thorns came to try to attack Thomas’ Annihiliape with Rock Slide.[break][break]

“Thank goodness, I’ve arrived in time.” Elise spoke to the older dark-haired man when she came to his aid. “Are you two alright? I was certain that those Paradox Pokemon won’t let up.” Luckily, a pair of Paradox Pokemon were very easy to have her Pokemon fight with than to deal with a group of them thirsty for their blood.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 10 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation, 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP total: 70[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 6:14:20 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thankfully, backup had arrived, in the form of Elise Calcifet.

The Annihilape found itself being barraged by the Rock Slide. Thanks to his natural resistance to Rock-type attacks, the Rock Slide only served to anger the Annihilape, more than anything. After quickly freeing himself, the Annihilape glowered at the Iron Thorns. Leaping towards the metal beast, the undead simian unleashed a brutal Cross Chop, aimed at its neck.

"Good to see you, Elise!", Thomas greeted the Galarian Ambassador. "Watch out for the Iron Treads, this one is particularly tough!", he'd warn Elise.

Thomas sent out his Clawitzer, Colt, who immediately emitted a Heal Pulse to his ally, in order to keep him healthy for the coming fight. Ralph gave the sniper a nod, who'd nod back.

The Iron Treads attempted to run down the Lucario with a Headlong Rush. A Hawlucha, seeing this, came diving down towards the metal behemoth, before smashing into the beast with a High Jump Kick. Though the attack failed to knock out the metal monster, it did manage to stop it from running down the Lucario.

tags:
notes: Assist +10
Post +10

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 16:48:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Thomas warns the royal ambassador about the Iron Treads being particularly tough to beat as she is reminded of the ones she fought with a little while ago. Luckily, her Mismagius at that last battle came out okay, but the senior ranger’s Salazzle…wasn’t. Those Paradox Pokemon were dangerous if one wasn’t the most experienced battler against what the Iron Treads can do. Tomoe doesn’t want to back down from a fight as she notices one of the Iron Treads coming after her with a Heavy Slam.[break][break]

The jackal gets slammed into by the heavy body of the Paradox Pokemon before she sends another Aura Sphere to attack the Iron Treads. “They are very tough since I’ve faced them with Ranger Anderson.” Elise replies back to the Kalosian while she sends out her shiny female Indeedee for support and her Dragonite for another attacker to back up the jackal. “Heal his Annihiliape please.” Giving the order to her maid outfitted sheep okemon, the shiny Indeedee sends a Heal Pulse towards the Annihilape.[break][break]

Saffira goes in for a Fire Punch towards the Iron Treads that Tomoe is battling with the flames licking across the steel hide of their foe.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 20 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation, 10 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP total: 80[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 7:46:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Good to know you got experience with these things!", Thomas called back to the Ambassador.

The Annihilape gave the Shiny Indeedee a nod of approval, as the Heal Pulse restored his lost vitality. The undead ape wasted no time in joining the fight, lunging at the Iron Treads with a Cross Chop. The Wild Hawlucha, meanwhile, Honed his Claws for the coming battle. The Clawitzer covered the group, firing an Aura Sphere at an Iron Thorns that threatened to run down the Indeedee.

Narrowing its red eyes at the group, the Iron Treads stands on its hindlegs, before slamming its body back down to the ground. An Electric Terrain surged from beneath it. Following up on this, the Iron Treads charged the Hawlucha with a particularly nasty Wild Charge, ramming into the wrestling bird, sending it flying back.

tags:
notes: Post +10
Assist +10

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 19:54:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Sayoko gives a smile to the nod of approval from the Annihiliape as her Heal Pulse restores the vitality lost from the fighting type that he would begin the assault on one of the Iron Thorns coming after the supporting shiny Indeedee. The flying Dragonite goes in for an uppercut with an Ice Punch towards the Iron Thorns as soon as Thomas’ Clawitzer fired its shot of Aura Sphere. With the robotic Tyranitar whirring in pain, it set its sights on the female Dragonite. It tries to attack her with its Ice Fang.[break][break]

Tomoe fires another Aura Sphere at the Iron Treads that ran over the bird with Wild Charge, a growl came from the jackal as she tries to help the Hawlucha in driving it back. Meanwhile, the shiny Indeedee goes over to heal the injured Hawlucha with Heal Pulse with the pink pulse soothing the bird, so that the Hawlucha can stand up again.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 30 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation, 20 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon)[break]
- MP total: 100[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 20:19:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Annihilape continued his assault on the Iron Thorns. Upon seeing one of them going for the Dragonite, the undead simian attempted to leap onto the mechanical beast's back, driving a Rage Fist into the back of its head, in an attempt to destroy it. Colt fired a Heal Pulse at the Dragonite, attempting to help her heal off any damage she suffered.

The Hawlucha landed with a backflip, only to collapse to one knee. Thankfully, the Indeedee's Heal Pulse gave him the second wind he needed. The Hawlucha called out in thanks to the Indeedee, before leaping at the Iron Treads again. The wrestler attempted to take out the automaton with a Flying Press, smashing down directly on top of it.

Unfortunately for the avian, the Iron Treads did not go down so easily. As the bird landed, the Iron Treads retaliated with a brutal Steel Roller, crushing the Hawlucha underneath it, and destroying the Electric Terrain it had set up earlier.

tags:
notes: Post +10
Assist +10
Death - Hawlucha +200

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 14:59:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was only after the two attacks from Thomas’ Pokemon land on the Paradox Pokemon that Elise hears the Hawlucha die from being trampled underneath the Iron Treads. The Iron Thorns aim to pelt the Dragonite with Rock Slide, but a sudden intervention gets in the way. The female Pikachu breaks out of her Dusk Ball to take the pelting of the rocks meant for the dragon as she is also beaten and pelted by the sharp rocks before her body is crushed by the falling Rock Slide.[break][break]

A Heal Pulse is fired off from the Clawitzer and heals the Dragonite’s wounds. Saffira gives an approving nod towards the blue lobster.[break][break]

Angered by their teammate’s death and sacrifice. Saffira the Dragonite punches the Iron Thorns as hard as she could with her fist growing colder with Ice Punch. Another Aura Sphere came from the female Lucario as it hits the Iron Treads since Tomoe becomes emboldened by the Pikachu’s death to Mega Evolve to Mega Lucario as well from the Mega Tiara’s keystone reacting to the Lucarionite around her gold circlet.[break][break]

Sayoko the shiny Indeedee, of course, takes the offensive role and fires off a Shadow Ball towards the Iron Thorns in helping out the Dragonite.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 40 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation, 20 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon), 200 (pokemon death - Pikachu), 10 (use mega evolution)[break]
- MP total: 310[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 16:11:33 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Pikachu and Hawlucha died by the hand of the Iron Treads, the Annihilape looked on in disgust and rage. The undead ape charged the Iron Treads, attempting to strike the creature with a Rage Fist. The mechanical beast, spotting the undead ape coming, rushing at the Annihilape with its Iron Head. Unfortunately for Ralph, the Iron Treads won out, launching the Annihilape back towards Thomas' feet, knocked out cold.

It was clear that the Iron Treads wasn't going down anytime soon. Continuing to fight the beast as they were was a death warrant.

"Shit, we gotta retreat!", he told Elise, recalling his Annihilape.

Colt fired the most intense Ice Beam he could at the Iron Treads. Miraculously, the attack managed to partially freeze the beast, and momentarily hold it in place. The partially frozen automaton furiously attempted to free itself. Thomas recalled his Clawitzer quickly, before bringing out his Arcanine.

"Need a ride?", he'd offer the princess. Whether she accepted or declined, the Arcanine carried him out of there with a burst of Extreme Speed.

tags:
notes: Post x5 +50
Participation +50
Mission Completion - Smog +100
Defeat +300
Interdream Mist Spawn +10
Assist +10
Death - Hawlucha +200
KO - Annihilape +50
Total: 770

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 16:49:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Both of the Paradox Pokemon were not stopping their assault as their combined strength proved to be too much for the Galarian royal and her compatriot. The Dragonite gets knocked out by the Iron Thorns’ second Rock Slide as Thomas tells the royal that they have to retreat. “I’ll go with you to retreat back!” She called out before returning her fainted Dragonite inside her Dusk Ball and her two other Pokemon follow suit.[break][break]

Once she gets to a safe spot, she notices Thomas sending out his Arcanine and giving her a hand up. “Yes and thank you for your Pokemon’s assistance even if we could not fully defeat the enemy.” Elise takes Thomas’ hand and lets him pull her up onto his Arcanine.[break][break]

Maybe another day, they’ll have their revenge.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 50 (IC posts), 50 (mission participation, 20 (assisting another character and/or their Pokemon), 200 (pokemon death - Pikachu), 10 (use mega evolution), 100 (smog), 300 (loss), 50 (KO - Dragonite)[break]
- MP total: 780[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 0:40:59 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: