saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRUST (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 7:24:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

those that flee will be taken care of by his great tusk as there can be no survivors. no one to recount the tale of his betrayal.[break][break]

"oh don't give me that shit. you didn't kill for me."[break][break]

his hand raises, blood dripping off his pointing finger.[break][break]

"you killed for yourself."[break][break]

he doesn't know this for a fact. it's nothing more than an angry shot in the dark.[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x16[break][break]

TOTAL: 205 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 15:14:39 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mintemp elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"So what if I did?" Elisabeth challenged him, taking a step forward as anger swept over her. The sight of him like this, battered and bruised to the point of rage, might have terrified her, once. No longer. "Are you any different? Has any of this--" She gestured to convey the staggering amount of bodies strewn about them. "--been any different?"[break][break]

He'd not come here to prove his trust to her, or to prove anything to her at all. The truth was far simpler.[break][break]

"You wanted to kill, so you killed. I was just a convenient excuse for you."[break][break]

didn't even need the BERSERK FOG for that.[break][break]

He always did what he wanted to do, in the end. He'd promise her whatever he wanted, to ultimately get what he wanted; he'd then do whatever he liked in the moment, promises be damned. For all his talk, he was no different than any other man, and she'd learned to expect as much.[break][break]

It didn't disappoint her, exactly, to have her suspicions reaffirmed. It merely kept the status quo.[break][break]

"But you don't see me sulking when you stab someone in the heart with a rock," she continued, jabbing her finger where his own heart presumably resided. "I know when to appreciate your selfishness for suiting mine."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x16)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 3:49:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

no, he doesn't need the BESERK FORG, but being influenced by it does give him an excuse, so she's not wrong in that regard. still, it does little to quell the flames; if anything, it only adds to them.[break][break]

"i'm not here to kill—" he can do that any other day, "—i'm here because of you! because i fucking care about your survival! why is it so hard for you to accept that i actually care about you?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"but don't get me wrong. that," he points out at the sea of bodies, of broken allegiances and trust, "that was fucking satisfying."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x17[break][break]

TOTAL: 215 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 4:06:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Did he even believe in his own lies? At this proximity, she couldn't escape the metallic scent of blood that enveloped him like a tangible warning.[break][break]

She moved to take a small step back, her own breathing ragged and shallow with the adrenaline of war, and swallowed.[break][break]

"Would you believe that, if you were in my position?" she asked him finally, deflecting his own question back to him. "You're not exactly an easy man to trust."[break][break]

The sea of corpses stretched around them stood as a testament to that fact. Satisfying, he'd called it. She couldn't determine her own feelings as clearly or as cleanly as he did his own. It wasn't disgust, but not pride, either. Not even the indifference she suspected others like experienced.[break][break]

Killing felt like a necessity for her. She didn't feel like she had the luxury to have an emotional component to it. That came later, after survival allowed the opportunity to ruminate on her actions.[break][break]

"...I wonder what makes it satisfying for you," she said to him then, her hand falling back to her side. "Is is that the people being slaughtered trusted you? Or is it just the thrill of any battle, at any time."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x17)[break]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 10:13:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the blood that taints his skin could almost coagulate from the intensity with which he speaks to her. even as she takes a step back, he does not calm. he only advances.[break][break]

"i have lied for you, fought for you, killed for you—i would move the world for you, elisabeth, but even then i know it still won't be fucking enough."[break][break]

so what will it take, then? the only logical conclusion is one he has hoped to avoid because it is one he will never be able to meet.[break][break]

all her questions are ignored.[break][break]

"is dying for you the only way?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x18[break][break]

TOTAL: 225 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 18:12:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Her back suddenly pressed against smooth rock, a forgotten PRECIPICE BLADE left jutting out from the earth to deny her retreat further. She lifted her chin, his blistering retort weathered in stony silence as she witnessed the anger -- and hurt, perhaps? -- flashing in his eyes.[break][break]

"Did it ever occur to you that I don't trust anyone?" she asked him, her own voice icy in answer in to his heated outcry. "Only a fool follows anyone blindly. Everyone is capable of betrayal. I just don't forget my own reality."[break][break]

Her parents. The men she'd loved. The loved ones she'd thought would stand by her, only to abandon her at every turn.[break][break]

Even gods, she silently suspected, discarded their Avatars like toys when it suited them.[break][break]

But perhaps he didn't yet understand that truth. Perhaps he was not like her, a stray Delcatty that knew better than to trust in human hands for warmth and kindness. It took only one cruel hand to teach you differently.[break][break]

The iciness in her tone abated. Her own hand reached towards his cheek to soothe his bruised ego, hoping to placate him. Dry blood stained her fingertips, leaving them red.[break][break]

"In this world, the dead don't always stay dead," she reminded him gently. "But sometimes they do, Matias. Don't risk that fate for yourself needlessly."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x18)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 6:35:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"but i'm not anyone, am i?"[break][break]

but he is no different than her. trust, he finds, is eternally more difficult to give than it is to receive, so his hurt stems from not being met halfway.[break][break]

her touch does what it can to placate him but it will take more than that. the urge rises to slap it away but he refrains, instead voicing a request that is more for her benefit than his.[break][break]

"tell me what i have to do to earn your trust."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x19[break][break]

TOTAL: 235 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 18:12:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She could feel the tangible heat of his fury radiating through her palm, pulsing through him with a barely contained rage.[break][break]

Half of her expected him to at least shout at her, or to even strike her as he had struck down all these men for lesser crimes against him.[break][break]

Instead, he asked her an impossible question. As usual, she'd be the one disappointing him.[break][break]

"I don't know," was her honest admission. "There's no easy answer to achieve trust with someone, Matias. People don't work that way."[break][break]

I don't work that way, she amended in her mind.[break][break]

"You've already lied to me once. Steps forward are slower than steps back."[break][break]

There was no accounting for his unpredictable moods, however, or the violence they might inspire. She opted for patience with him, fingers running through his hair as she kept her voice soft and low.[break][break]

"But this is a good start, isn't it? Fighting together here like this."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x19)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 10:56:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

defiance sounds in his head, weighing him down and adding unneeded fuel to the wildfire that is his anger. but, for whatever reason, it never spreads. it is stilled under her touch, and contained by her presence.[break][break]

"it's...a start."[break][break]

he admits with a sigh, not wanting to lie. only now does he reach up for her hand on his chest.[break][break]

"don't use that on me again."[break][break]

it should be clear what he's referring to—it's still lingering in the air, after all.[break][break]

"my mind's already fucked as is. i don't need it worse."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x20[break][break]

TOTAL: 245 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 23:12:34 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She froze in place at his touch, but it was his threat that stunned her silent. Does he mean this? she thought first, sensing the closeness between them and second-guessing her approach to him here. Does he want me to fight him, instead?[break][break]

Faint wisps of pink mist dancing on the air whispered at the Judas's kiss she'd marked him with before this battle began, and only then did she allow a small sigh to relax her, shaking off a fear she only belatedly understood.[break][break]

"The effects will fade," she promised him, her agreement to his request implicit if unspoken. "I just... had to be certain of your allegiance. And I am now."[break][break]

Albeit for different reasons than he'd hoped to cement her point of view. She had no doubt he'd relished killing those men, mist be damned.[break][break]

"Are you angry with me?" she asked, probing and inquisitive as she drew closer to him.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x20)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 7:44:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the mist would have changed little, he knows as much, but it's the feeling of heightened aggression and influence from another source that has him on edge. one is more than enough.[break][break]

a sigh escapes him as she draws closer. his hold on her hand loosens.[break][break]

"i am. you sidelined me and expected me to wait while you attempted to achieve whatever it is you had hoped."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue.[break][break]

"i could've helped you. i should've."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x21[break][break]

TOTAL: 255 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 1:16:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Let's get something straight about our arrangement, Matias."[break][break]

She seized his chin then, the placating gentleness that had characterized her before swiftly evaporating as she met his red stare with defiance. At this proximity to her, his presence was almost suffocating.[break][break]

Should've, he'd said. Sidelined, he'd complained.[break][break]

Such audacity.[break][break]

"We do what is mutually beneficial. Nothing more, nothing less."[break][break]

Didn't he understand what a liability it would be, to ask him to assist her in this matter?[break][break]

An exhaled sigh answered his, though its emotion seemed to come from a different source than his own. She dipped low to whisper in his ear as a steeliness entered her tone, firm in its reminder:[break][break]

"We don't owe each other anything."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x21)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:11:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his head shakes, and though he pulls back just enough, his voice mirrors hers, whispering back words meant only for them.[break][break]

"you sound scared, no different than you were back in mount chimney."[break][break]

he finds her gaze.[break][break]

"i do what i want, that much hasn't changed and it never will. you should do the same, elisabeth, even if it risks far too much."[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x22[break][break]

TOTAL: 265 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 4:25:28 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh? Am I not doing what I want right now, then?"[break][break]

Her nails began to apply pressure, digging into his skin. She twisted her mouth into a cruel smile, laughing incredulously at his accusation before she answered it with her own.[break][break]

"I didn't realize wanting something different than you made me a coward."[break][break]

She didn't refrain from meeting his stare head-on, facing him evenly to prove her own lack of fear.[break][break]

"Though I imagine it must be inconvenient for you. That I want secrets of my own."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x22)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,163 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 7:57:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

her nails start to dig into his skin, not yet strong enough to draw blood but enough to agitate and fan the flames.[break][break]

like wildfire, they spread, volatile as ever as his words come spewing out.[break][break]

"fucking let me in!"[break][break]

he jerks his head back and slaps her hand away.[break][break]

"when, elisabeth? how long must i wait? what else must i fucking do before you realize that you want the same things as me—that the only way to achieve what we want is together. tell me, elisabeth. TELL ME."[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x23[break][break]

TOTAL: 275 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]