saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TRUST (rt: supply)
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 8:58:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he lets her approach them. he lets her take his hand. he lets her live.[break][break]

impatience is a shared trait. it shows in the way the lava around them bubbles with impertinence, in the way the land titan seems to disregard the being of grudge as though it were not even there, and in the way matias squeezes her hand in return.[break][break]

"rocket will never have my full loyalty, no, but even an ounce of it will go a long way."[break][break]

he says, voice level and unwavering for once.[break][break]

"set up the meeting."[break][break]

[break]
25 MP for using an paradox pokemon in your thread.[break]
10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
10 MP use an avatar power in your thread.[break]
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x31[break][break]

TOTAL: 405 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 9:26:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mintemp elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Perhaps this was one of the fundamental differences between them: she'd learned to bend to her circumstances, like a flower contorting to make use of what little light it had, while Matias remained an unyielding, stubborn wall of earth and stone.[break][break]

His hand swallowed her own in its grip, as unrelenting and impatient as his unreasonable ask.[break][break]

"I will speak with him on your behalf," Elisabeth said, looking up at him intently, "but what you want will take time."[break][break]

She brought his hand to her cheek then, ignoring the caked blood that smeared his skin red as she leaned into his touch.[break][break]

"You asked what it would take for me to trust you," she said, her voice taking on a softer tenor. "Start with this, then. Trust me to know when the moment is right. Trust me with your patience."[break][break]

Carmine eyes met his, shining with a sincerity that couldn't be feigned at this small distance. He'd recognize it from a fateful day in Mt. Chimney, where he'd glimpsed the hell inside of her mind and all its demons, but embraced her all the same.[break][break]

"I'll return your trust with my own. Just as you asked."[break][break]

He'd feel her relinquish his hand, before she leaned forward to offer her good faith in the only way she felt he would believe her.[break][break]

She kissed him softly, eyes closed to the danger around her, as she waited for either his punishment or his acceptance.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x30)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 9:41:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

though hesitant at first, as though held back by the presence that looms over him, the kiss is returned, and when he pulls away, he can do no more than sigh.[break][break]

"you play your cards well. too well."[break][break]

but that much isn't a surprise. she is a survivor the same way he is; it is one of the few aspects they have in common—aspects that bind them yet do little to fortify that very same bond.[break][break]

after a moment, his gaze softens.[break][break]

"tell him what happened today," he starts, "tell him i turned on my own. tell him i spared his forces. tell him i can help him win this war."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x32[break][break]

TOTAL: 415 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 20:09:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I will," she promised him, and this was a promise she didn't intend to break. already knew of her affairs with the man in front of her; delivering this news to him had always been a foregone conclusion.[break][break]

Only after he returned her kiss did she realize how much her heart had been pounding with fear. The tension in her shoulders relaxed as a wave of relief took hold of her with the realization she was able to better guide this dynamic between them once more.[break][break]

For all the power she now possessed, some things remained unequal between them. At least she'd spent the better part of a decade learning how to navigate such rough waters with men.[break][break]

It was a bizarre thing, to feel safer the closer you bound yourself to men like this. It seemed counterintuitive to willingly submit to that closeness, when every instinct screamed to run.[break][break]

But she'd already made this pact. Breaking it would be too dangerous; better to still make use of it, while she could.[break][break]

"Is this about the Red Shards, then?" she asked him, that distant thought returning to her now. "Or something else?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x31)[break]

[newclass=".mintemp"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp blockquote b, .mintemp blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mintemp blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .mintemp blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mintemp .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .mintemp .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mintemp .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 15:37:45 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with her promise made in fear and blood, the raging wildfire within him quells, reduced as quickly as it had spread. it's terrifying, in many ways, for her to have that level of influence over him, and even more terrifying that he has bound himself to her.[break][break]

there can only be one ending for them, and it's one he intends to see through.[break][break]

"it's about the future. our future. ensuring that we survive until the end of it."[break][break]

whether he means their future or his future with groudon remains for her to decide on her own.[break][break]

"but the red shards are part of it, yes."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x33[break][break]

TOTAL: 425 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 4:49:36 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Our future. What did that look like, exactly? It was difficult to imagine the utopia he'd shown her, of him and Groudon ruling a universe that neither Rayquaza nor Kyogre held sway over.[break][break]

The sight of Groudon from behind him, glaring down from high above, strangely made such a thing feel possible. It exuded so much power, she could see why Matias believed such a thing.[break][break]

"I'll help you find them," she heard herself say aloud, the promise given more quickly than it should have been. Maybe it was due to being in his arms; maybe it was due to the supernatural influence of being in this place, in this Divine presence. "The Red Shards. When all this ends, when my mission is done, we'll find one another to begin our search."[break][break]

Oddly, it felt like a quest her superiors would approve of. To empower Groudon didn't necessarily mean empowering the League. To increase the primal energy that Matias possessed, arguably, was to potentially hasten his own death.[break][break]

But he didn't seem to think so. She didn't think so either, she slowly realized.[break][break]

"Thank you for trusting me," she said again, another brief, but soft kiss silencing his concerns as she leaned into him. "And for everything you've done here for me."[break][break]

He'd killed for her, regardless of his reasons. How many men could she say had done the same?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x32)[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 10:15:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

i'll help you find them.[break][break]

even if it's a hastily made promise, it is one he intends on collecting when the time comes—a time that has already been set by her as when this all ends.[break][break]

groudon's presence begins to subside as it steps away. at the same time, the DROUGHT above lessens in intensity, though never quite fades away.[break][break]

"of course," he says in response to trusting her. she should know that it comes at a cost, however, as do most things in this world.[break][break]

as he returns her kiss, groudon disappears back into the capsule that houses it.[break][break]

"i love you."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x34[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[break]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.
[break]

TOTAL: 885 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 17:37:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I love you." Why did he keep saying that?[break][break]

She flinched despite herself, unable to hide how much those three words caused her to recoil. She hoped he mistook it as a shiver, or anything except the panic that flooded her to hear those shackles spoken aloud.[break][break]

Some costs were too high.[break][break]

"Of course," she echoed instead of acknowledging the absurdity of this claim, drawing away this time. Each step moved backward, unwilling to turn her back to him as she departed his company. She didn't know if her reluctance to reciprocate what he wanted from her would change his mood, again.[break][break]

It was getting increasingly difficult to predict him, the longer this tenuous alliance went on.[break][break]

And increasingly dangerous.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

- 10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.(x33)[break]
- 50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
- 100 MP for supply mission completion (2/2).[break]
- 10 MP for assisting another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 10 MP for knocking out/killing another character and/or their Pokemon.[break]
- 200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
TOTAL: 700 MP

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 2:50:25 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven