Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Inside the Boonies [Moss/S][C]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 6:13:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since the royal was a city girl and having been raised in Ecruteak for her childhood up to the point that she moved to Galar due to the failed invasion, being out in a rural town such as Verdanturf wasn’t too bad. Her shiny Polteageist follows behind his mistress and makes sure that the ambassador is safe from anyone that may wanted to harm her. While they were both there in Verdanturf Town, she figured that she may have to get used to going around rural areas than the cities that she had gone to in Hoenn for outings.[break][break]

Luckily, there was someone there, a young man with a straw and dark hair, that looked like he was from the sticks himself. Both the dark magenta haired female royal and Chamomile approach the young man with Elise asking him a little question. “Pardon me, but would you not mind telling me about rural areas and what is it like to be in them?” While Chamomile floats near her side, the royal ambassador of Galar continues with a small sigh. “I’m very used to the city since I grew up in one abroad, so it may be a bit different.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2023 17:21:06 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

moss sat in verdanturf town in a nice shady patch of grass with his pokemon. moss was eating a triple stacked sandwich, while weezer the buizel sat atop the grotle's back, munching on some oysters. tort, his grotle, was enjoying the sun and napping. looming over the party in the distance, however, was bastard. the pangoro stood leaned against a tree, crunching on bamboo, and watching over the party -- and then watching elise as she approached. [break][break]"huh?" moss looked up from his sandwich to see a fancy looking woman and a Polteageist looking at him. "huh," he said again, "rural areas? you lost or somethin', miss?" moss listened carefully and nodded, took another bite of his sandwich, and responded with his mouth half-full of bread. "well, if you're just travelin' from town to town, you'd best stick to the roads. it's easy to get lost or attacked by wild pokemon otherwise. it ain't too bad..." moss cocked his head curiously. "if you're so used to the city, why ain't you hangin' out in one?"[break][break]moss grinned. "oh, i get it. you're tryna be a farmer! i know the sort. grandpa left you some land in his inheritance, huh?" moss nodded to himself as if he'd cracked the case. "well, farmin' is a tough job. i'm sure you got what it takes, though."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-buizel"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-grotle"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pangoro"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,322 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 17:32:08 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The way that the other guy talked sounded like he was one of those rural guys, so she listens to his advice of sticking to the road and his wondering of why she wasn’t in the city than being in the sticks. The answer that he came up with was that she was trying to be a farmer with her grandfather leaving her some land in the inheritance. Which sounded a little funny that her paternal grandfather would be imagined to be a farmer himself than a Galarian gentleman.[break][break]

“If you mean my paternal grandfather, it’s hard to see him as a farmer when he was a member of the royal Calcifet family.” The mental image of Grandfather Calcifet being in farmer’s clothes did make her chuckle a bit, so she continued. “I’m not sure I will be good at farming, given that neither both sides of my family have farming experience, but it sounds like something to learn if I wanted to grow my own food for cooking.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Green

He/Him
August
Solaceon Town, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Hobo
Civilian
0 height
0 height
punching pangoro
awards
52 posts
Moss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @moss
Moss
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2023 16:07:40 GMT
Moss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moss"]
[attr="class","top"]

"royal califer family, huh?" moss had no clue who or what that was, but it sounded cool. a real royal! "did'ja live in a castle? why ain't you there now?" the country boy was all questions now, it seemed. his imagination had been piqued, and he was having trouble connecting the dots as to why and how a member of some fancy royal family ended up deciding to go to hoenn and start a farm. [break][break] but as to growing her own food, moss understood the value on that. "well, if you're on the road, it'll mostly be huntin'. fishin' is prolly the easiest in that regard, if you can find a spot when you settle for the night." he pointed over to grotle. "or, if you got a buddy like tort, sometimes he grows berries in them bushes of his. its good for snacks on the road." having pointed it out, weezer would pluck a little berry from one of the grotle's bushes and munch on it. moss seemed pleased with himself. it wasn't often that he got to talk to people -- let alone give advice to them.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break] [attr="class","pkspr pkmn-buizel"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-grotle"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pangoro"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]
[newclass=".moss"]--accent:#fae033; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss blockquote b, .moss blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .moss blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .moss blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=".moss .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass] [newclass=".moss .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .moss .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .moss .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights